Question for Bottoms who like to be Gang Banged

D123

So this have a question for bottoms. What turns you on more about being Gang banged. I always wanted to know is it the crowd watching, them looking at you take man after man in you? Is it the gratification of having making more the one top cum. What turn you on more????

There are many reasons I love getting gang banged.  I love when men bond over fucking me, huge turn on. Also, one of the reason I love getting gang banged, when I spend time getting cleaned and ready, I want to get seriously fucked and usually one guy doesn't get it. I am usually just in the frame of mind, fuck this feels good just as the first guy cums. So if I can get a couple of guys taking turns, by the 3rd guy, I fucking fully relaxed.  Plus there's nothing better than that getting truly fucked, and seeded, and you just get fucking mounted again 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 6

I love having other men around me when being fucked. I can suck one of them, stroke their dicks, waiting for one of them to take over when the one fucking me has dumped his load in me. That's how thing went in Tel Aviv last year during the Pride. 5 men. I want to relive that night again.

Edited by bberik
Added another sentence.
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Guest ff-whole
On 7/20/2017 at 4:00 PM, FJLinNYC said:

There are many reasons I love getting gang banged.  I love when men bond over fucking me, huge turn on. Also, one of the reason I love getting gang banged, when I spend time getting cleaned and ready, I want to get seriously fucked and usually one guy doesn't get it. I am usually just in the frame of mind, fuck this feels good just as the first guy cums. So if I can get a couple of guys taking turns, by the 3rd guy, I fucking fully relaxed.  Plus there's nothing better than that getting truly fucked, and seeded, and you just get fucking mounted again 

That's right... being used indiscriminately by a large group of men is my ultimate goal every time i enter a gay sauna... It makes me feel like a true cum loving slut...
It has been quite a while now, so maybe I should go visit a big city soon again.

I just love the feel of a hard cock inside me, knowing they are going to give me their cum. A gang bang is awesome because i know it's going to be non-stop cock and it's just icing on the cake that others are watching someone pounding me and knowing that they are going to be doing the same. I love it too when i'm treated like just a hole to be used and they talk about the fucking slut like i'm not even there --- it makes me feel even more like just a hole whose purpose is to be used and degraded.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 3

There are several factors that converge for me.

Having several men naked together while I am in a sling, waiting their turn at my hole...them watching one another use me...speaking of me in not as a person, but as a hole to use....their sense of entitlement, to use my hole as they wish...the camaraderie of their unified purpose...the anonymity...the yards of hard wanting cock...the bountifulness of seed...the smell of sex and sweat...the grunting...the moaning...the filthy talk...all of this culminates into a critical mass of self-sustaining sexual energy...it becomes a kind of symphony....a perfect, honest, sacred communion. And I become a vessel for cock and precious, precious seed. I am both lost and found...ruined and saved. It is rapture.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 3
  • Thanks 1

Guest mspsubmale

have to totally agree with all of the comments so far:  absolutely love the idea of taking as many Cocks as i can at a time, one after another, and all, hopefully, bareback to feel the Cocks pulsing Their cum in my willing and open asshole.  the feeling of being free to offer myself to multiple Cocks is such a liberating feeling to being able to offer myself and body for Their use and pleasure and enjoyment of my holes.

Yees agree with you all ,it's given up your naked body and all your holes for the pleasure of other naked men to make your body there receptacle of cum or piss.,touch and the visual is so unbeavible  you are the center of desire and want for there needs

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Groups have a masculine energy to  them that cannot be matched. For me getting gang fucked is the ultimate in bottoming because you have an audience that you know is going to share you amongst themselves as you engage in the intimate act of mating and breeding in front of them all as they pass you around and share you an tell you what a huge slut you ae  and make comments to their top buds how much they love breeding my muscle hole and cheering each other on. And like an animal on a breeding farm all you can do is take the sexual overuse til they are all satisfied and spent and your hole is ruined and sloppy with their nut juice.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

being a whore and a slut such as myself,i regard it my duty to let as many guys as possible to fuck me and take their pleasure,thats what makes me buz  in a gang bang knowing each guy is getting hard as he knows his time is about to come to enter me and shoot his load into my cunt

Guest BBBoyfromTN

For me it's knowing how much I turn on the guy who's fucking me...that he's so into me he wants to cum in my ass, feeling his hot seed explode inside me. Don't get me wrong, I love having a crowd form and watching. Love that they get off watching me take the cocks and cum, knowing they can load me too, that they're gonna jack off for days thinking of me.