Question for Bottoms who like to be Gang Banged

D123

I love doing gang bangs and offering my ass up for multiple guys to use.  Also enjoy having an audience of guys watching me take cock after cock and load after load.  My gang bang record so far is 15 guys/loads in one session and most guys at the sex clubs know I'm a slut cum dump.  It's awesome  feeling my poz cunt getting tore up and pumped full of cum from a gang bang!:)

• Like 1

On 7/20/2017 at 1:00 PM, FJLinNYC said:

There are many reasons I love getting gang banged.  I love when men bond over fucking me, huge turn on. Also, one of the reason I love getting gang banged, when I spend time getting cleaned and ready, I want to get seriously fucked and usually one guy doesn't get it. I am usually just in the frame of mind, fuck this feels good just as the first guy cums. So if I can get a couple of guys taking turns, by the 3rd guy, I fucking fully relaxed.  Plus there's nothing better than that getting truly fucked, and seeded, and you just get fucking mounted again 

For me it's the seed inserting and happiness thereof

Knowing that my hole MADE all these men cum is the best feeling in the world.  I don't care if anyone is watching, I only care that each top is getting what he needs. Does he want me sloppy and loose or milking his meat? Does he want me to squirm or cry out?  Does he want me to suck a guy off while he's breeding me? Does he want ATM? Whatever he wants, that's my job. Feeling him cum, I KNOW I am the reason he came. So, there's a certain amount of pride (plus a stretched out hole dripping cum is AMAZING)!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Guest bbpiginsyd

Pretty simply I love men getting off inside me. I love knowing I have satisfied 10 20 or more guys in a night. I'm just a hole for them to use.

Total sub and into RAW BB fucking ONLY.... No load refused and can host most week day nites.. I live just out side Memphis, TN.... I think it is hot when a bottom gives him self up to be used / abused and gang fucked , just to make TOP men happy... I welcome all top men to hit me up if you want a nice tight hole to pump and dump in... 618-967-7232   .... LETS FUCK..

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

For me its a few things. Mostly its knowing all of them are there to use my holes for their pleasure and a place to dump their cum, and that im giving them that pleasure. Also its giving up control to a group of guys and have them use you however theu want. And just having multiple cocks to suck and get fucked by and so much cum to take. being watched be a complete cumslut is for them is hot too 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Oh man, where do I start?

10. Who doesn't love a sea of endless dicks?

9. What bottom doesn't like being an attention whore?

8. One word....Finger-cuffs.

7. Two words...Double Penetration.

6. Another two words...Air Tight.

5. A bucket full of cum in both holes.

4. The bottom won't get mind if you're a two-pump chump. 

3. I can enjoy the vastly different flavors of the cum and jizz buffet laid before me.

2. The prolonged, endless hours of fucking sets my P-spot on fire.

....and 1. It satiates my need to be a the true whore that I am.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

• 1 month later...

Being a total cumpig and insatiable whore it is the feeling I just love of having a hard cock in me. I can get fucked by 10-12 men in a session and I love the 12th cock as much as I do the first one. I have been going to backrooms since I was 18 and I do not even feel remotely satisfied unless I have been fucked and bred at least 6 times. My e used to know that I used to a pouinding and breeding off him then get up and head straight to the backroom and get fucked another 6 or eight times. He understood and knew that one or two fucks a day were nnowehre sufficient for me

On ‎8‎/‎3‎/‎2017 at 12:16 AM, boybottom4use said:

I love doing gang bangs and offering my ass up for multiple guys to use.  Also enjoy having an audience of guys watching me take cock after cock and load after load.  My gang bang record so far is 15 guys/loads in one session and most guys at the sex clubs know I'm a slut cum dump.  It's awesome  feeling my poz cunt getting tore up and pumped full of cum from a gang bang!:)

exactly nothing nicer after a night at the backroom where your cunt is dripping seed and your cuntlips are sore nd puffy after a hammering from a dozen or so cocks. I just love that - even the next day when I am sore I still love getting fucked- I am just addicted to cock and seed

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
On 7/23/2017 at 10:05 AM, ChainedBoy said:

There are several factors that converge for me.

Having several men naked together while I am in a sling, waiting their turn at my hole...them watching one another use me...speaking of me in not as a person, but as a hole to use....their sense of entitlement, to use my hole as they wish...the camaraderie of their unified purpose...the anonymity...the yards of hard wanting cock...the bountifulness of seed...the smell of sex and sweat...the grunting...the moaning...the filthy talk...all of this culminates into a critical mass of self-sustaining sexual energy...it becomes a kind of symphony....a perfect, honest, sacred communion. And I become a vessel for cock and precious, precious seed. I am both lost and found...ruined and saved. It is rapture.

This is so well-written I had to bump it because it says so much of what I would say. The only thing it omits, that others have emphasized, is the importance of the audience factor. My awareness of all the eyes looking hungrily upon my naked body sharpens two senses in my mind. As they watch me in receptive coitus, I know that many if not most of them consider me submissive, a man to be taken, dominated and used by them, violated in intimate ways without consultation or consequence, and my humiliation is deep and rich. But so is my pride, because I know that I am the object of desire, and when each cock enters me, and its owner exclaims at the pleasure I provide him, I am exhilarated. Men enjoy watching me be fucked by other men; they have even gone so far as to light up my face so they can see my expressions in a dark campground. When I become the vessel that ChainedBoy describes, my humiliation and my pride mix together within me like the many loads churning inside me as each new cock mixes them and adds more.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1