Question for Bottoms who like to be Gang Banged

D123

Guest HornedBottom

I  love being surrounded by men watching me get fucked and used , then taking their turn- and heating my sloppy hole pounded - and wrecked. 

On 23/07/2017 at 12:42 AM, bellyguy44 said:

Well, it is very simple. I am an insatiable cumdump, who does crave for as much cum as possible inside my hole.

Same for me, I want all the cocks and all the cum in me... all holes filled at once.

When I get gangbanged I get turned on when I know I've satisfied each top by their depositing their cum in me.  The fact that each top's DNA is now part of me also is a huge turn on!

• Like 2

One on one, unless its the right sort of top, the man fucking me is seeing me as a person, or at least a person attached to the ass, hole, pussy he’s using.

In a gang fuck, I’m reduced to just being a pair of holes, better than a flashlight, but still just holes for the man to use to pleasure his cock. Sometimes, I just want that mental feeling.

On ‎21‎/‎07‎/‎2017 at 6:00 AM, FJLinNYC said:

There are many reasons I love getting gang banged.  I love when men bond over fucking me, huge turn on. Also, one of the reason I love getting gang banged, when I spend time getting cleaned and ready, I want to get seriously fucked and usually one guy doesn't get it. I am usually just in the frame of mind, fuck this feels good just as the first guy cums. So if I can get a couple of guys taking turns, by the 3rd guy, I fucking fully relaxed.  Plus there's nothing better than that getting truly fucked, and seeded, and you just get fucking mounted again 

Exactly - I watch what I eat and douche to prepare myself for men's cock and seed and once I am in that mood when my arse controls my brain - there is no way any one cock can satisfy me. I have taken up to 14 different men in a gangbang and I loved no 14 as much as no 1. I try to spend at least one time at the backroom every weekend so I can get a minimum five or six to feed me their cocks and satisfy my addiction'

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

I haven't done a lot, but when I have, it's about being used by all those men.  Being the object that gets them off.  Then everything about it.  The fucking, the soreness, the cum, the choking or hitting.  Honestly, it's mind blowing.

It’s all so hot! I’ve been the center of multiple gang bangs over the past 5 years; organized through bbrt or previously Craigslist.  The best is being the center of attention among the tops! Being mounted, from behind by tops, while others are standing close by stroking on their cocks, forcing me to suck them to get them hard. I love when one top is finishing, grunting, growling, breeding me and the other tops are encouraging him to go rough and finish deep! Then the muffled discussion of which tops will Mount my ass next. Love it all, sounds, smells, the cocks breeding inside me, even the sore achiness when it’s over and I try to stand up! Amazing!!!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, DannyBoyCMH said:

I haven't done a lot, but when I have, it's about being used by all those men.  Being the object that gets them off.  Then everything about it.  The fucking, the soreness, the cum, the choking or hitting.  Honestly, it's mind blowing.

I agree. It’s about being the object, used, abused, choked, slapped, spanked really anything the wants to do. 

While this bottom has never experienced a gang bang, he wants to so bad, but life gets in the way. The closest I have cum to experiencing was when I was was fucked by 3 of my tops over a 3 hour period. Prior to that I was a semi regular at steamworks and one time I was the center of attention in a guy’s room. I haven’t been there in quite a while.😢😢