Question for Bottoms who like to be Gang Banged

D123

i love the feel of being nude in front of all those men, i feel vulnerable like an animal who is going to be used for their pleasure, i ear them talking about me as if i was not there like a peace of pleasure meat and being watched and the center of the attention. as they all take turns and see them getting hard looking at me as guys fuck and enjoy my peace of ass and they are all going to take turns and feel excited and cum because they enjoyed my peace of ass. i love the feel of it all.

Guest joejack4u

The most I ever had was 2 guys in me seeding at the same time with that extra one covering the face. But to be used by 5 or more or what qualifies a gangbang number I wish I could one day. Preferably some bears and or tops who want to gangbang proper and not just one round. Is 3 guys gangbang enough?

Getting gang-banged is my biggest fantasy and it’s easy to explain why. I just got fucked and bred by a guy on Grindr like half an hour ago and it was great. Nice cock. Good fuck. Big load. But now I’m super aroused and buzzing with his load in my ass and looking to find another top to keep that feeling going. Sometimes I do find a couple of hookups in a row and it’s amazing. But even then I’ll still want another. With a gang-bang I’d get to ride that wave for a while and I think it would be an incredible rush. I just need more cock. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 7/20/2017 at 2:12 PM, D123 said:

So this have a question for bottoms. What turns you on more about being Gang banged. I always wanted to know is it the crowd watching, them looking at you take man after man in you? Is it the gratification of having making more the one top cum. What turn you on more????

For me it's about more than being watched or taking multiple loads. It's the pleasure I take in having my hole serviced by as many cocks as I can. Sometimes I get so horny that I need a nice, long lay and riding a train of dicks is the only thing that will satisfy me. 

Guest ff-whole

The day before yesterday I was in a cubicle of a sauna - ass up and a slightly younger verso bear comes in...
I suck a bit and then he orders me to follow him.
We end up at the bar and with the sauna attendant grinning and watching, I get positioned bent over a bar stool and the young bear starts to fuck me.
Now the sauna attendant can't hold it anymore and joins the fun and starts to fuck the younger guy who is still fucking me. A small train as such and I start to suck another dick from an other older guy who I had the pleasure of having serviced by before...
Love the "public" display of such debauchery and perversion.

Well I think everyone has already said it better than I could.  There's something about having an audience that makes me "perform" better as a pig; and to know that there are more cocks standing there waiting for their turn to mount, fuck and breed me is hog heaven.  Just wish there were more group bangs, gang bangs around me to be part of.  Oink!

Guest EDGYfantasy

Nothing like being high on T clouds and G, one become a poz slut hungry for loads, the feel of each raw cock churning my cummy poz hole, me knoeing he is going to add more cum and him knowing his adding his poz load to the mix of several men before him, getting their essence. Having the rest eager tops watching is also hot, specially when the leader gets me higher on purpose and then brags about it with the other tops like Im not there.

Guest CuriousDallas

I love people watching me fuck or getting fucked...I am a total exhibitionist and have no problem with being naked and people watching. I also love taking one guy after another. For me it's all about taking one guy after another and feeling them cum inside me. I don't care if other guys are watching for it or not, but that certainly makes it hotter.

for me , its a rush to be a used fucktoy by guys. and guys seem to love fucking a slutty hole.  theres something about showing off while others wait and watch thats a turn on. i used to host weekly gangbangs on my raw hole on craigslist. a few straight guys did not want to fuck until at least 5 or 6 others pumped my hole first. the 16th guy to dump a load was some half black construction worker. he was impressed and watched the next guy use his cum as lube 

• Like 4

its so many things for a true cumdumpster faggot like me. the first part is doing my duty as a pussyboy fucktoy by getting fucked bareback by as many men as possible.for me there is no such thing as getting fucked by too many men or taking too many loads. I was born to get fucked and take loads. not just from hot guys or guys that turn me on, but from each and every guy that wants to fuck me or just needs a whore to dump his load in or use its body to jerk off with.the more guys that fuck me the more I want. I love how guys know im such a dirty whore that all they have to do is get in line to fuck me up the ass.i love feeling completely anonymous strangers unload their balls in my fuckhole without knowing their name, stats, status or what they look like. And I love that groups of men stand around watching stranger after stranger fuck me bareback and know that literals anyone can breed me.i love putting on a show naked being used as the dirty slutty faggot whore I am. and I love that so many men see me as nothing but a fuckslut

• Like 3

There’s so much that I love about it. I love the attention of being fucked by multiple guys who all want to blow their loads inside of me or one me. I love the physicality of being handled by multiple men and being overpowered by a group. I love hearing other guys getting verbal with me while they wait for their turn. I love being blindfolded and feeling a new cock pressing up against me as they take their turn. I love the feeling of a guy shooting inside of me and his cum being used for lube for the next guy. I love that I can be a total slut and be used for pleasure by more than one person.

• Upvote 1