Houston

forskn4u

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Houston- asking local men here- how is Houston for getting BB sex ( as a bottom) I have a week off 08 Nov, and have never been to your city. Ft Laud (home) is a great gay city, but the bottom to top ratio is about like Ivory soap 99.98 bottom to the lone top <g> Thought about heading over to Houston for a coupl eof days and check out the city, and more, get bred like a slut whore by the local men

I have never not had a great time at MTS in Houston. Club Houston is good too. AT MTS I've been the recipient of many many loads in the maze area, in a sling room, or normal room. I've put on the chalk board near the break room that I am taking ALL loads, esp POZ loads in my ass and NQA. I have never been disappointed.

I try to stay away from bookstores these days, there are too many guys with syphilis at them, and do not want that again.

I have never not had a great time at MTS in Houston. Club Houston is good too. AT MTS I've been the recipient of many many loads in the maze area, in a sling room, or normal room. I've put on the chalk board near the break room that I am taking ALL loads, esp POZ loads in my ass and NQA. I have never been disappointed.

I try to stay away from bookstores these days, there are too many guys with syphilis at them, and do not want that again.

been to the mts about 4 times now. never much action just alot of attitudes. maybe its the time and day i am going there

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

total bottom here, love to get bred bb anonymously thru a gloryhole, done it many times back when there was plenty of places with GHs. would love to meet up with a poz guy and let him in me bb out somewhere. if any poz top is looking hit me up for an anonymous bb breeding sesion.

• 9 months later...
  • 6 years later...