Tel Aviv Load

LoadMyHoleSF

After Europe I briefly went to Tel Aviv for a few days.  As I arrived on a Monday and was leaving on a Thursday, I wasn't expecting much for loads. Figured I could use the break from my weeks in Europe anyways. However I decided one night to go out to the one bar that was listed on Travel Gay with a darkroom.  The bar was divided up into three sections: the front bar, the middle area with a dark room, and an outdoor patio divided up into play spaces.  All dead.  One guy drinking in the front bar and one guy in the middle who followed me into the dark room. That seem promising until we both realized that we were bottoms.  No one in the patio area. 

I went back and grabbed a drink and started talking with the guy at the front. After about an hour there came a little rush. Four to five guys entered at about the same time. A couple disappeared in the back while a couple more stayed in the front area.  I decided to check things out. As I walked around the patio,  One of the guys already had out his nice uncut Israeli dick so I immediately got on my knees and started sucking it. The other guy back there found us and started watching and stroking his dick. I pull down my shorts hoping they'd get the hint  and alternated between the two of them sucking their dicks.  

One of the guys from the front wandered onto the patio and started feeling up my exposed ass and crack. He pulled down my shorts and aimed right for my hole.  All the guys were pretty average but it felt so good to have a dick in my hole and one in my mouth. As the guy continue to fuck me, the other two started whacking and jerking themselves off  till they shot their loads on the ground. I was briefly disappointed they didn't want to shoot in my mouth. But within minutes the top thrusting into me  started grabbing my hips tighter and tighter  and going deeper and harder. He moaned and leaned over my arched back and I could feel his pulsing inside of me.  Turned out to be my only load in Tel Aviv but it was a pleasurable one! 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5