The night my life changed..... my poz fuckbuddy

This is a true story. Names are changed to protect well you know

When I was 29 I was in a relationship, but the sex had dried up and he was away working all the time and when he came home after being away for months at a time he didn't have an interest in putting out. This had went on for almost two years. I was starting to think that I was unattractive and that no one wanted me sexually. So finally when he went back out on assignment I went online just to see if anyone was interested in me. 

So I kept checking out a profile of a guy that I used to fuck around with years ago we kinda had a falling out. However I still remember how good his cock felt inside me. Being nervous I didn't message him as I was afraid of the wrath that may occur. 

I logged out of the site as I had to go and do some errands. When I came home I logged back in. Sure enough he had messaged me his opening line was 

"I see you have been checking me out, I don't mind. How are you doing"

So I thought OK things are cool. So I replied

"Things are OK, Good to see you out and about. How is life with the BF?"

Him and another friend of mine had gotten together to make a go of it. I knew they had an open relationship but as I rule I generally don't go for those types of guys. I got up and did some dishes turning up the volume on the speakers of the computer. I heard the chime that someone had sent me a message. He replied.

"It is a long story, but I am single again. Perhaps if you are not busy one night we can hang out and chat"

I replied

"How about tonight" As I didn't have to work the next morning.

"Sure" came his response and then he gave me his buzzer code. I got up let my dogs out brought them in grabbed my keys and went to the bus stop.

I arrived at his building about a half our later. I buzzed heard his voice and proceeded to the elevator and to his door. I knocked on the door and there was Tom. I hadn't seen him in close to five years. He still looked the same, although he had lost a bit of weight. The apartment was still the same. So we sat down and he asked me if I wanted something to drink. I said sure he came back with wine. So I poured a glass and took a sip. 

He rolled a joint for us.

So I asked "What happened to Stan?" I had heard a few things through the grape vine but I rarely pay attention to rumours.

Tom explained that shortly after our falling out that him and Stan entered into an abusive relationship. Tom continued to tell me that Stan had pushed him around Christmas time and Tom had lost his balance and fell down breaking a bone in his wrist. Shortly after that Stan was told to leave his house. I then explained that I was seeing Darren but that with his job he was gone for long periods of time and that when he came home that we rarely had sex. At this point I had explained that it had been almost a year since I had been fucked. 

Tom looked at me surprised. 

"What is that look for?" I asked

Tom replied "Well....... I remember how hot your ass is, and I am telling you that if I was away for months and knowing that your hot ass was waiting for me when I got home I sure as hell would be enjoying it"

I blushed. Truth be told it was nice to have someone compliment me that way. It was a real ego boost. In fact my hole twitched a bit in response to what he said.

So we continued to talk for about another hour we smoked two joints and I had finished a bottle of wine. I really had to take a piss so I got up and went down the hall to the bathroom. I could feel his eyes on me. Probably didn't help that I wore jeans that showed off my ass. I always thought it was a strange set up with two bathrooms beside each other. One a full bath and the other a half bath. One of those weird things you think about when you are both drunk and high.

I came back from the bathroom When he looked at me and said.

"If it is not to forward of me do you want to go to the bedroom?"

I thought for a moment. Sure it had been over a year but did I want to fuck up my relationship for a fuck?

"Hey we can always blame it on the alcohol"

at that moment I really could not argue with that logic. I replied "Yes" So I didn't bother to sit back down. He followed me to his bedroom he grabbed me and spun me around and kissed me. Something that Darren never did even when we were first together he rarely kissed me. It felt amazing our tongues intertwining our hands moving up and down our bodies. His hands brushed both my nipples and worked his way down to my cock. He popped open the button on my jeans and pulled down my zipper. Peeling off my jeans. He pushed his hands into my underwear and cupped my ass. His one finger brushed my hole. I moaned. While he was doing that I pulled his jogging pants down to free his gorgeous 8 inch cock.

He broke off the kiss

"Are you OK?"

"Yes...... I need this"

I pulled off my shirt and got out of my pants. I pulled off my socks at the same time I licked the end of his cock. His reaction was to moan. When I stood up he was naked. We grinded our bodies together all the while kissing. Our cocks sliding against each other. He bent down to bump his cock towards my hole. Rubbing it on my hole made me moan. I was so horny for him to fuck me.

He pushed me down on the bed on my back climbed on top of me and we continued kissing. He worked his way down my neck to my chest and sucked on each nipple turning me on even more that I thought possible. I thought to myself "FUCK he has gotten a lot better than he was the last time we fucked" my head was swimming in lust.

To be Continued 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 23

Part two

Tom worked his way down my body kissing and licking every inch. Electric fire was racing up and down my spine.  He got to my cock and took it in his mouth. It felt amazing considering that I probably hadn’t had my cock sucked in close to seven years. Darren went down on me once but complained about how much I would pre cum and he considered it to be “Gross”  I was enjoying the attention that Tom was giving to my cock and balls. He deep throated my 7 inch member like a man possessed.  His thumb was hovering around my hole. He must of sucked me for a good 30 minutes when he came up for air to kiss me again.

We were kissing again and grinding our cocks together. I kept thinking god Tom is so much better than he was before. It was more of a wham bam thank you sir type of fuck before. I had to ask so I broke the kiss.

“Damn Tom you really know how to turn me on”

He smiled

“When did you get so good?”

I kissed him again, he broke the kiss, I kept rubbing his hairy chest.

“Stan always just wanted to get pounded and bred, eventually I realized that as much fun as that is I wanted a connection when I fucked and bred. I wasn’t getting that with him” he quickly kissed me again. “I haven’t been with anyone since him and that was six months ago. Plus with what you have had to deal with sex wise I think you deserve my best”

I kissed him again and rolled him on top of me.

“Fuck me please”

“Not yet, I want to eat your sweet little ass” With that he flipped over on his back

“Sit on my face”

I straddled his face placing my little pucker over his mouth. His tongue went to work and I went down and grabbed his cock. I forgot how gorgeous it was 8” long by about 5” around. I took the head near my mouth a dollop of pre cum was on the top. I sucked it off rolling it around my mouth. It tasted so sweet. I could hear him slurping and groaning away at my hole like a man being fed his last meal. My hole was enjoying the attention as Darren didn’t believe in rimming (he thought it was gross).

I started to deep throat his gorgeous member feeling it slide down my throat. Past my tonsils making it good and wet. Truth be told I was enjoying it. Was so nice to swallow a nice hard cock vs Darren’s who half the time rarely ever got hard.

We both continued to devour each other. When Tom threw me to the side to again devour my cock right down to the root.  Spit my cock out and then started to suck on my nuts. Which is my  main turn on during sex.  He spit my balls out.

He moved his cock away from my mouth slid over to the night stand and pulled out a fresh bottle of poppers. Handing them to me to open.  I fought with them while he left the room to grab us some water. He came back with two bottles of water. He opened both of them for us. I finally got the bottle of Poppers open.

He sat on the bed

To be continued.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

We took in some water set both bottles on the night stand. He kissed me again then said

“I need to get inside you”

“I want you inside me”

I grabbed the poppers as I knew I would need them in order to accommodate his cock in my tight hole. I took one good hit of poppers while he stroked his cock. I breathed them out my head swimming. I took another hit and held them in my hand.

Tom grabbed the lube off the night stand and squeezed some onto his cock. He took two fingers and touched my sensitive hole. He pushed one finger in and moaned to me

“God your pussy is sweet” as he pushed his finger in and lubed me up.

I was moaning

“Take another hit”

I opened up the bottle and took another hit.

Tom pulled out his finger, and gently pushed me down on my back onto the bed. My legs automatically lifted up exposing my sweet pussy for his taking. Teasing me he rubbed the head of his cock up and down my crack. I was just wanting Tom to push into me. I reached down to pop his head in but he smacked my hand away.

“What do you want?”

“I want your cock, in my tight hole”

“What if I don’t want to give it to you” he flashed a wicked grin.

“Oh I know you want too”

With that he pushed the head of his cock into me. It hurt for a moment, I took another hit of poppers, and it had been a year since a cock had been in my ass. Tom took his time entering me. After a few minutes I could feel his bush on my balls and he deeply kissed me.

He was so deep I could feel him hitting my second sphincter. He pulled out and pushed back in, I could feel my ass getting wetter with each thrust.

He pulled me up and I balanced on my arms, my legs on the bed and I started riding him like a bitch in heat. He met each one of my thrusts with a thrust of his cock. I threw my arms around his neck and kissed him while I rode the wave upon wave of anal orgasm.

We took a moment to catch our breaths.

“Oh my god this is amazing”

“Oh we are just beginning” he smiled “You may need some more poppers”

I reached behind me and found them. I took another hit. So did he.

He laid me back on my side, and started fucking me like a man possessed. Wave after wave of ecstasy charged through my body. I could feel another anal orgasm brewing in my ass. He could feel it too. A few quick jabs sent me over the edge. I could feel the wetness on his ball sack as he pushed into me as far as he could go.

Tom pulled out and drug me to the edge of the bed. He went down and started to eat my wrecked hole. Inspecting the damage he had done. I took another hit of poppers. He stood up I was expecting him to plunge back into my hole. He grabbed the water and took a drink and I did the same. He threw me back on the bed and pushed his cock back into me.

He just started pounding away. Our sweat soaked bodies slamming against each other me moaning him grunting. We continued this way loosing all track of time.

I said

"Tom I want you to breed me"

"You know that I am Poz"

"I Don't care"

To be continued

• Like 3
  • Upvote 4