who here as bb forever and is still neg

muscmtl

I'm still neg. But I was top for a long time. Took dick in the early/mid 80s, but then I was top until only a couple of years ago. Been taking loads in darkrooms in Berlin and Barcelona since. Am in Auckland now, should be heading to Centurion Sauna tomorrow. Never do condoms, and haven't taken any prep yet.

Guest ff-whole

BB [off and on] since roughly 1981 with girls and 1988 something with guys and still neg....
Since 2008 almost exclusively bareback and a lot of gay saunas and gang bangs.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Dickmagnet

Been barebacking just about over a year now, Take all loads no question asked whenever i can. But still neg here. Just started to try out some Prep makes me dizzy like fuck but hey a guys got to do what a guys got to do. still love missing my dose once in awhile & take some anon swimmer in my hole.

7 hours ago, Dickmagnet said:

Been barebacking just about over a year now, Take all loads no question asked whenever i can. But still neg here. Just started to try out some Prep makes me dizzy like fuck but hey a guys got to do what a guys got to do. still love missing my dose once in awhile & take some anon swimmer in my hole.

with the meds, poz infecting tops are rare as helk

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 7/22/2017 at 4:05 AM, muscmtl said:

This is THE most underreported story ever.

men who had hundreds, thousands of bb sex partners, who never did prep, and are still neg

if that's you, please share, like "bbking since 1995, and still neg."

Steve

BB and fucking top and bottom since 1990

Guest Dickmagnet
11 hours ago, muscmtl said:

with the meds, poz infecting tops are rare as helk

Yep & the funny thing is guys sometimes approach me & ask how come bla bla bal i'm not poz, I think this is the main culprit they're all on meds & undetectable so in other words shooing blanks maybe just as well too.