who here as bb forever and is still neg

muscmtl

• Moderators

Started barebacking in 1992. Exclusively bareback since 1995. 98% bottoming. Still negative although on PrEP since 2015. 

I also barebacked prior to 1985, but it was what everyone did then. 

1983 - First fucked a guy (both same age...) after meeting him at a sci-fi convention. (By about 1985 he'd got the bug > and still hanging on in there)

1985 - Started 'bottoming' bare > no condoms since. Sometimes, I like ditching my Receiver trait to fuck-n-load-up a hot-hole (last was a London [UK] foursome and fucked both the Poz Fist-Takers as bare as the day I was born :) )

Used a condom once. After that I'm more of a top always bareback and love to suck and swollow cocks fun and ass. Never asked about their status. I got really high one night (only time I like to bottom and be dominate) met a guy and said I wanted that big black cock in me he said as long as my mates can too I said yeah. Was fucked for 2 days buy probably 50 different men swollow every load and was still neg not even an std. Few of them were poz and told me that they were going to come in me regardless and I just said fuck me until you all can't him anymore. Nothing but don't care bbbh for the win never let a load go to waste always swollow and always swollow my own when I wank. I always tell all the guys I fuck I only fun deep inside them and that's that. Love marking my territory with my massive loads and tell them to keep it there.

I had been barebacking since the mid 90s and seriously chasing HIV for the last 5-7 years.  Including doing blood slams.  But I always tested neg.  That is until the past month. 

Met a guy with a VL over 200,000 and slammed his blood.   I am now confirmed HIV  infected.  Currently have an acute infection,  no  meds,  a very high viral load.  

So,  those of you who are long term neg and think you are immune most likely you just haven't met the right guy yet . Don't give up hope. 

• Like 1

Been BB since back in my mid 20's when I was first male raped and then a few months later was taken in and broken in right by a black cock and trained to accept cock and enjoy it. Most cocks back then were taken BB, but a few insisted on condoms, also did a lot of sorting and being selective as the consequences scared the hell out of me, so was a careful as one could be. Now in later years, it doesn't scare me as much a sit did way back then, so as of the beginning of 2016, began and opened up to chasing, taking any and all cocks and cum and no questions asked. Since then have not been able to be as active as a great many have, but have still taken quite a number of unknown and anonymous cocks and am still neg so far. 

I have been barebacking since 1980 (age 14).   Between 1984 and 1999, I have had 1000s of partners in Milwaukee, Chicago, and San Francisco (cities I lived in for at 3 years).   Many, if not most of my tricks, fuck buddies, and partners were positive and I have remained negative all these years.   I have never been on Prep, and most of the men who were positive in those early years had full-blown AIDS and there were no medications for them to go on. 

Edited by bjbottom
Added details