Sex with unmediated Poz guys on PREP

Scottyrim

I know I am trying to sleep with unmediated  Poz guys. Part of it is a Chaser thing and part of it is trying to see how long luck holds with Prep.

What are your experiences. Who has pushed the boundaries while on Prep.

As soon as someone says they are HIV I am thinking of ways for them to fuck me.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

As far as I know, there's no documented cases of an unmedicated/toxic poz guy converting a neg guy on prep*. We would have heard all about it by now. Most likely, after a while your thoughts will gravitate towards how many doses you can miss and dodge the bullet.

*insert usual disclosure re: taking meds daily, not doing blood slams, further weakening the immune system, etc. 

I've played with a decent number of guys who are not on meds since I got on PrEP including several CumUnion events and bath houses and I'm still neg. I currently have a regular fuck buddy (20yo college guy) who I play with almost every week and sometimes more who is not on meds and has a HVL. He pretty much lives to poz other college bois and has converted a good number since he came here for school. (We joke he is responsible for Texas A&M's student health services issuing a HIV notice last year due to an increase in cases.) Despite his toxic seed, he hasn't knocked me up.

There is of course a slight risk since nothing is 100% certain and effective, but I have much greater chance of being hit by a car on the way to his apartment than getting pozzed by him while on PrEP.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 4

On ‎7‎/‎22‎/‎2017 at 7:45 PM, Scottyrim said:

I know I am trying to sleep with unmediated  Poz guys. Part of it is a Chaser thing and part of it is trying to see how long luck holds with Prep.

What are your experiences. Who has pushed the boundaries while on Prep.

As soon as someone says they are HIV I am thinking of ways for them to fuck me.

PrEP is close to 99% effective, taken daily, so unmedicated or not it's going to protect you. There have been 2 documented cases of guys who took it properly getting infected. The strain they were exposed to was resistant to both medications in Truvada.   Its pretty rare.  I think there are 40,000 + on PrEP

12 hours ago, fillmyholeftl said:

PrEP is close to 99% effective, taken daily, so unmedicated or not it's going to protect you. There have been 2 documented cases of guys who took it properly getting infected. The strain they were exposed to was resistant to both medications in Truvada.   Its pretty rare.  I think there are 40,000 + on PrEP

It's still early days on these drugs so that figure doesn't take in to account variables over long period which why some countries are not rushing in also those are the US stats right in Thailand from the studies we have done for the past 5 years the figures showed 95% for patients taking it daily

The thing with trials as well is they tend to select people that have very good health and meet the specs they want as such

If you can tolerate the drug it's worth taking any protection is better then none but it wont protect you from other STD/STI

• Upvote 1

23 hours ago, fvkmebb said:

Condoms wont protect you from other STD/STIs, too.

A few years ago I've catched syph while using condoms ...

A condom will protect you if it is covering the infected area.

Syph can be spread many ways most are not even by having sex even kissing can spread it so really it shouldn't even be classed as a STD

What you going to come out with next didn't protect you from crabs

Edited by mort

2 hours ago, mort said:

A condom will protect you if it is covering the infected area.

Condoms protect you from deseases, that are transmitted by sperm.

Any other STIs are catchable by fingerin, rimming, blow jobs and kissing.

And when I stimulate the other cock with my hand and then touch my cock with my hand, I can get it even we are using a condom when we start the fucking.

Sorry, condoms are not a good protection agains STIs. The best protection is testing, testing and testing so that you can give people the necessary therapy to stop the spreading.

In London PrEP doesn't only reduce the numbers of new HIV-infections it reduces also the infections by gonorrhea, because PrEP-users are testet 4 times per year.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, fvkmebb said:

Condoms protect you from deseases, that are transmitted by sperm.

Any other STIs are catchable by fingerin, rimming, blow jobs and kissing.

And when I stimulate the other cock with my hand and then touch my cock with my hand, I can get it even we are using a condom when we start the fucking.

Sorry, condoms are not a good protection agains STIs. The best protection is testing, testing and testing so that you can give people the necessary therapy to stop the spreading.

In London PrEP doesn't only reduce the numbers of new HIV-infections it reduces also the infections by gonorrhea, because PrEP-users are testet 4 times per year.

So a condom only stops sperm based wrong as i said before if you have a condom over area infected you will be protected which is a fact and condom use based on medical guidelines is even if you give hand jobs or finger someone you use one this is very basic teaching that I learnt at medical school.

testing is not protection by the time you get tested you can already be infected condom use and PrEP is prevention.

I am expecting you to come out with next take anti biotics all the time because you do that and PrEP you will be 100% safe.

• Downvote 1

No, I wont take antibiotics all the time, because STIs are cureable. So I would need Antibiotics, when I've catched an STI.

BUT HIV is not curable (but treatable). So people are trying to stay HIV-negativ with PrEP OR with condoms. Both ways are very effective.

BUT both are not effective in preventing other STIs.

So, if someone wants to use condoms, I'm very fine with that, and if someone wats to take the PrEP, it's ok for me, too.

And HIV and STIs have one thing (or maybe more) in common: most of the people don't know, that they are infected. Only tests can show the infection and the therapy after the test will stop the spreading.

• Upvote 2

18 hours ago, fvkmebb said:

No, I wont take antibiotics all the time, because STIs are cureable. So I would need Antibiotics, when I've catched an STI.

BUT HIV is not curable (but treatable). So people are trying to stay HIV-negativ with PrEP OR with condoms. Both ways are very effective.

BUT both are not effective in preventing other STIs.

So, if someone wants to use condoms, I'm very fine with that, and if someone wats to take the PrEP, it's ok for me, too.

And HIV and STIs have one thing (or maybe more) in common: most of the people don't know, that they are infected. Only tests can show the infection and the therapy after the test will stop the spreading.

You are the reason why antibiotics are becoming useless rather then use prevention you think it's fine to just get infected because it's a pill job to get rid of it and while you are inbetween your test gaps you are spreading it to others who then do the same this is why the numbers are so high plus those others may not get tested 4 times a year so this can lead to long term medical problems.

Again not all HIV is treatable and there is other STD/STI that are not solved by your magic pills I see this daily here in Thailand (in UK I also see infection rates very high on the ones you class as curable so why are they still around then should of been wiped out)

If people choose to go down the route to be infected that is there choice but do not expect others to pick up the medical bills and spreading it because it's curable in your book is no excuse

• Downvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

I'm on PrEP and have been on it for a while. This past Sunday I was at a book store and this guy was fucking the hell out of me. We had not talked before hand but during his slamming my ass he started with Poz talk that turned me on so much. This was the first time this had happened to me. Afterwards we talked and he said he has been off meds for 16 years and his strain was med resistant. So now I'm wonder if anyone else knows anything about PrEP in regards to a HVL of med resistant strain. By the way it was one of the hottest fucks I've had.

• Like 1