Sex with unmediated Poz guys on PREP

Scottyrim

2 hours ago, KsBoy said:

I'm on PrEP and have been on it for a while. This past Sunday I was at a book store and this guy was fucking the hell out of me. We had not talked before hand but during his slamming my ass he started with Poz talk that turned me on so much. This was the first time this had happened to me. Afterwards we talked and he said he has been off meds for 16 years and his strain was med resistant. So now I'm wonder if anyone else knows anything about PrEP in regards to a HVL of med resistant strain. By the way it was one of the hottest fucks I've had.

I'm not on meds and I would love to be the lucky one who can beg for his TOXIC seed and have it dumped and pumped deeper into my ass and pleading for more.

Edited by PoliceManuel

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/23/2017 at 0:38 AM, PoliceManuel said:

I'm not on meds and I would love to be the lucky one who can beg for his TOXIC seed and have it dumped and pumped deeper into my ass and pleading for more.

I was asking for more and got 2 big loads from him. He wants to breed me more with others next time I'm down in Dallas.