Drinking my Piss

Me too. WICKED hot BearOKC69_Poz!!!!!!!

i had a left over full bottle of beer piss from yesterday. i just went downstairs, put it in a microwave safe container, warmed it up good, poured it back in the bottle, came back upstairs to the computer and i am now enjoying my breakfast piss cocktail. Ummm, tastes great!!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest hole4bbuse

Often but prefer to be ordered and recycling is fun .. also blows some people's minds which is also fun. Drink there's from the tap, bottle yours and drink in front of them ... always hot

IMG_0168.JPG

• 1 month later...

When I'm in a sexual mood, I like drinking my piss. I also used to get piss enema's, which were great, but I haven't had the chance to drink another man's piss yet. Hopefully soon.

Also, when I get sick, that's the other time I'll drink my piss, as it recycles the antibodies, and weakened/deactivated microbes, so it helps my immune system recognise and fight off the infection quicker.

Guest fitnessfreak

Another thing to you try is saving up your piss in some big bottles put them in a bag and go out on a walk or bike ride to some where quite and have a piss shower fully clothed. I done that before on a hot day I was about 30 minutes away from home and return all wet and stinking of piss was a huge turn on I only wish I had some guys there to give me more of their piss

• 1 month later...

Drinking my own piss is how I initially developed a taste for it. I remember pissing in a bottle in the bath tub when I was little. I was fascinated with the color and the smell...I soon decided to taste it...I drained the entire bottle! I love a Top who will make me drink my own after I drink his.

On 29/10/2017 at 2:50 AM, bottomBBboi said:

Drinking my own piss is how I initially developed a taste for it. I remember pissing in a bottle in the bath tub when I was little. I was fascinated with the color and the smell...I soon decided to taste it...I drained the entire bottle! I love a Top who will make me drink my own after I drink his.

yeah same, started to taste my own before I discovered other tastes of piss. Chem piss preferred.

• 4 weeks later...

I used to freeze my piss into icecubes for my then boyfriend. Once he got mad at his mother and put some in her iced tea.

We'd go out to dinner with my family and he'd 'accidentally' leave his beer on the sink in the bathroom. I'd go get it for him, and refill it. He'd be talking to my sister, drinking my piss.

• Upvote 1

• 5 months later...

Used to block up urinals and then hide in the cubicle.... dart out and drink when the coast was clear and emty it a bit for the next pisser. A to be a teenager again lol... how did i not know I was a perv!?  Lol