Drinking my Piss

I just finished drinking my 4th beer (Corona), and took one of the empty bottles and filled it with my warm piss. Over the last 20 minutes, i drank  the bottle of my own, strong piss. Anyone else like to drink their own piss, get ordered to drink their own piss, order others (me) to drink my own piss - and theirs as well?

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

I drank my own, and learned to drink piss by drinking my own, but nothing turns me on more than a dom top(s) using me as their urinal, cum-dump, spittoon.   I just love the body fluids of men who use me.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Guest fitnessfreak

I was ordered to drink my piss first thing in the morning for a week and now I'm used to it and regularly drink it 

I used to drink my own all the time. I trained myself to drink piss using my own before I ever tried to drink anyone else's. I haven't done it in a while, Maybe I'll start doing it again before i loose the taste for it.

A couple of years ago I was at home, tipsy but not drunk, and got online chatting with some guy. He ordered me to piss into my empty wine glass, so I did. Then he ordered me to drink it. I'd never done that before (I had pissed on myself plenty of times over the years) but I took a sip. He ordered me to drink it all. So I did. It really turned me on, especially because of the temperature of it from coming right out of me.

Now I love drinking piss, but especially straight from the tap.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Hot as fuck posts! I'm going to drink beer again this afternoon - just started actually. I'm even more turned on to keep drinking my beer piss. When i piss into the beer bottle and drink it, it is SO warm, which turns me on even more. Doing 420 too. How many bottles of my beer piss you think I should drink today? Would love to find someone to get together with who would order me to drink my own piss AND piss into a glass and order me to drink his warm piss nectar. I don't care what it tastes like, just force me to drink your man piss!!!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, toughguyabs said:

Just filled my first empty beer bottle with my warm piss, tastes strong but good. Because my piss in the bottle is a similar color to my Coronas, my vanilla partner doesn't even know what i'm doing.

The hidden nature of what you are doing makes actions even hotter

Guest MSlave97

I've got an old sports bottle by my desk which I often piss into instead of getting up in the middle of the night. Gives me something to drink while I fall asleep and then a nice treat to wake up to.

Would hook up with a buddy at the local gay bars. He would be a beer or 3 ahead of me and always had an empty that he would refill with his fresh piss while I bought him his next beer. Sometimes he would refill it in the bathroom. Sometimes in the bar  

one year we went to the state fair with some of his friends. All day he would refill my empty cup while I bought his next round. Walked around the fair all day in full public view drinking his beer piss. Loved it

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, BearOKC69_Poz said:

Would hook up with a buddy at the local gay bars. He would be a beer or 3 ahead of me and always had an empty that he would refill with his fresh piss while I bought him his next beer. Sometimes he would refill it in the bathroom. Sometimes in the bar  

one year we went to the state fair with some of his friends. All day he would refill my empty cup while I bought his next round. Walked around the fair all day in full public view drinking his beer piss. Loved it

I seriously need a friend like that