Taking Multiple Loads

RWHID

This has been on my mind for a while now, but never really felt the need to come out and ask until recently, so here it is. I know guys who can clean out one time, in the morning and take a shit load of dick and loads without having to go to the bathroom or clean out at all. I also know some who can't take but a couple loads before having to use the bathroom and having to clean out again. I am one of the ones who can only take a few at a given time before having to go clean out again. What can I do to be able to go longer without having to take cleaning breaks? I hate having to lose what's already been donated to me, but it seems impossible. I can stop eating the night before, clean out that morning and once a few dicks go in and out duty seems to call... lol

There's a turn in your intestine.  I have a shower shot.  I just make sure to get the nozzle past the turn, that gets water into the descending and transverse colon, so you can clean deep.  When I need to clean really, really well, I'll fill myself up with water (making sure to go past the sigmoid--you can tell) maybe three times, each time maybe a half hour apart.  So, fill up, then go watch TV, do house chores or whatever, then fill up again after 30 minutes or so, and repeat once more.  By then you should be empty, to where you won't poop until the next day or later.  If you do that maybe once a week, clean up becomes really easy the rest of the week.  You might take half a pill of loperamid (Imodium) after washing to be sure any left over water is soaked up.  Then add a little lube, so you're prepped.  

Getting a shower past the turn takes a little practice.  It helps if you've popped a dildo I'm there before or done some depth training.  

I've used magnesium citrate a couple times--it gives you diarrhea that empties you out.  I think it's a little irritating though.  I haven't done it in forever.

• Like 1

If I am going to have a long night, I have only a liquid diet for 24 hours, like soup broths, yogurts, pudding, etc. I also clean thoroughly before I go out (see shower shot conversation above). And I drink cranberry juice, which flushes out the colon. 

• Upvote 1

Thanks guys. Where can I find the best shower shot online? I seen one on Amazon, but it had some bad reviews about it being cheap and breaking. I also seen one on Mr. S Leather, but not sure if that would be the best? I have been aiming to get one, as the little thing I bought years ago is a pain in the ass to use... no pun intended lol

Ft. Troff and Mr. S leather have some good units and ones with the long flexible nozzles for deep cleaning.  When I'm on  a good sex binge weekend like the two and a half days I just spent in Atlanta, I have to eat in that time so I plan everything aroumd my mating periods wait an hour after eating and then spend an hour or two deep cleaning my hole (breaks during the process) so my body is ready for hours of multi-partner use. As a pig bottom constantly on the  prowl and a bodybuilder that has to eat, shower shot type products have become an essential tool in my slut pup took box. After I clean out I then ride one of my long thick bad-dragon toys to ensure my hole is totally clean and sex isn't going to trigger anything and to get my hole ready for the heavy use it is about to enjoy.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

@RWHID: have you seen this?

https://howtocleanyourass.wordpress.com

I did the full clean out on Saturday and took Immodium. It's 48 hours later and I haven't shit yet. I am not a big Immodium fan by the way, but sometimes I just break down and take it as an extra insurance policy. I do like the point above about no solid food for 24 hours. That's tough because I love to eat, but eating complicates things, depending on what you actually eat. I don't want to be that light headed bitch that passes out because she trying to keep her runway clear. LOL.

10 hours ago, RWHID said:

Thanks guys. Where can I find the best shower shot online? I seen one on Amazon, but it had some bad reviews about it being cheap and breaking. I also seen one on Mr. S Leather, but not sure if that would be the best? I have been aiming to get one, as the little thing I bought years ago is a pain in the ass to use... no pun intended lol

I have the Cleanstream Comfort Nozzle--it's like ten bucks on amazon.  I recommend that one.  It's very comfortable silicone.  No problems with it falling off of the part that threads into the shower.  It's stiff enough to be able to guide it past the sigmoid colon, as I described.  I think the key to cleaning really deep is to get the nozzle tip past the sigmoid colon (the turn), then filling up multiple times with rest periods in between.  Don't douche over and over in the shower--just fill up and empty until it seems like you're fairly clean.  Then take a break.  Giving it time seems to give everything a chance to loosen up, so that it comes out the next time or during the rest period.  Moral of the story--(1) you don't want to wash and wash and wash in the shower because you'll get irritated and worn out before you even get to fucking--fill up, empty, wait 30 minutes, repeat; (2) you don't need a nozzle that goes super deep, the 10 inch one will get past the sigmoid and that's all you need.  

I also got a really long one from Mr. S.  The Mr. S. one is for deep cleaning--it's maybe 18 inches long.  I don't like the Mr. S. one.  It's too flexible, so it's hard to navigate through turns inside and stuff.  It'll fold over on itself, inside.  Also will tend to disconnect from the threaded part.  The water comes out the side, instead of the tip, which means that you have to push the sucker in without lube and without the water jet sort of making a way in.  

https://www.amazon.com/Cleanstream-Silicone-Comfort-Nozzle-Attachment/dp/B00767NASE/ref=sr_1_5_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1500932798&sr=8-5&keywords=cleanstream

I will do the liquid diet too when i know i'm going to be fucked by a lot of guys. Ultimately though nothing you do is going to keep all that cum inside you so its going to start leaking out. That may or may not be a problem ... if you are tied down then just expect that puddle to leak out over your balls and ass. If you're lucky there's a cum whore licking it up off you -- which is a hot feeling all by itself. Some guys get turned on by the sloppy seconds and thirds and will step up to make sure you stay well bred. 

I don't eat anything for about 16 hours before I clean out and then take one immodium. Following this plan always works for me. I am then free to take as much cum as possible. Fuck I want some stranger seed right now. 

BBRT- fucknfeedme 

On 7/24/2017 at 11:38 AM, bbzh said:

@RWHID: have you seen this?

https://howtocleanyourass.wordpress.com

I did the full clean out on Saturday and took Immodium. It's 48 hours later and I haven't shit yet. I am not a big Immodium fan by the way, but sometimes I just break down and take it as an extra insurance policy. I do like the point above about no solid food for 24 hours. That's tough because I love to eat, but eating complicates things, depending on what you actually eat. I don't want to be that light headed bitch that passes out because she trying to keep her runway clear. LOL.

That's because you took the wrong medication. Imodium is to stop diarrhea. Dulcolax or the content drug bisacodyl is the one that speeds up evacuation

Very valuable information above for any 'aspiring cum-dumpster'. Sometimes when opportunity BANGS on the door, one needs to 'improvise'. For example, I was 'ambushed' last night with a proposal:  to accompany my most 'photogenic' stripper buddy and fetish-wear 'joy-maker' at the local BLACKOUT sex-party. He is a major cum-dumpster and takes loads and dicks like a champ and he is my 'role model'... THE PRESSURE WAS ON to be squeaky clean and ready to rock-and-roll and not 'embarrass' myself as I just KNEW the two of us would be in the best-lit of the dark locations and basically put on a show and get to 'cherry-pick' the players as they would mill about like spectators at the county fair: watching the bull-ruts and the champ-pigs get it on. It was a SEEDY HONOR - failure was not an option! 

What worked in my favor was that the whole day I had forgone meals the whole day, grindr-hunting and getting lame proposals, you know SAFE and all that - In frustration l nibbled as the day wound down as a MEATLESS Friday! An unsuccessful raw-cock-quest on all channels! No bbrt, grindr and even hitting up the AT WORK regulars wasn't gonna yield the desired candidates... yeah sure, there would have been the 'man-bear-pig' and a few fister couples with play-rooms who I know personally for years and have been begging me to 'hang out'... but I was in a fussy mood, the way I shop for groceries or can look at an all-you-can-eat buffet and then just have one plate of sushi... 

Right after settling down and running into hard luck my (much younger) man and  I had a miserable phase:  of eating too much and me moving up to a size 34. As can be predicted me and my man became asexual, like lots of conventional MARRIED couples. Well that all changed when he in a fit of desperation and late-night drunkenness passed out and I caught his phone wide open with MULTIPLE SCRUFF and GRINDR suitors and prospective 'discreet cheaters' indulging with him in very lewd and carnal proposals... 

The pragmatic peace-deal was struck rather than 'breaking up'!  I proposed from now on THE GAME IS ON! Back to the gym, getting wholesome and most of all FREE RAW SEX and no jealousies and TOTAL SPORTS-FUCKING. That has worked out great since those days less than 2 years ago. I'm down to a legit size 31 again! We are now REBORN BREEDERS! True barebackers! No loads refused... pretty much! LOL

Well he was tired last night but ENCOURAGED me and my stripper friend to GO AND GET SOME FOR THE TEAM!!! Late start at 10.30 ON THE MAT, expected to be squeaky clean and naked, putting on the exhibitionist show!!!!

BUT... just at 6.30, a few hours earlier we had the (once every other day) BIG SALAD dinner: greens, tomatoes, yummies and roasted chicken cut thin... well that could spell disaster. PURGING crossed my mind but I figured 'that's not my thing' and the fuel was already way up the production line...

"GO clean out again!" my man instructed, which is kinda hot in light of me going out, EXPECTED to get lots of strangers' cocks as both of us have embraced the bottoming side of the bareback underground. I did like all the advice above... clean and clean, getting passed the 'kink' and seeing indignities go down the drain. Rinse and repeat! It all seemed to go well and ahead of schedule. 'All clear'! But just on a hunch I went back as the clock was ticking and my stripper buddy was getting closer on the highway, updating me... ONE MORE TIME for a nozzle hosing! To make sure! Damn, like I had never really tried earlier, more indignities!!! "I don't think it's going to work today!" I said to my man, as I was despairing that maybe my 'opportunity window' for good clean butt-sex had passed. DAMN! Frustration... but my man said: "Go 'PASSED THE KINK', do it again, walk around, repeat and relax!!!"

The devil was right! The little cum-dumpster with his method! Turns me on recalling all the hard champ-cocks I watched him take over the last well, two years, since we joined 'Team bareback'.

So at I was on my way, in the adult club at 10.30, rigged up in fetish gear by my friend and his jaded bros. I hit the sex mat and the amateur show went down. Two very articulate black twinks with a quickly professed determination to top! The dude who wanted to 'do me later with a rubber' was quickly dropped from the man-orgy of like 6 other naked players! NO CONDOMS EVER! bores the fuck out of me now! So random anon dicks were sliding up my ass which was hiked up to entice the suitors! Mostly timid players just wanting to make 'skin-on-skin' contact... Still awkward at this... But my luck held out! I had dicks in my ass and awe-struck strangers reach in between, fingering my jizz-blasted insides, verifying TRUE RAW BREEDING had occurred. My stripper buddy bred me too, and the grand prize, the bar-tender with his double-wide Arkansas country-boy, cut, leathery, All-American breeder cock! The awestruck spectators milling about were all jacking to Jesus and no awkward 'malfunction' happened... it all smelled like cum and poppers the whole night, oh yeah and sweat and lube but no 'accidents'...

Very important because I CRAVE the jizz and proudly carried my dick-stretched cum-dumpster ass back home and the buck-seed is in the final stages of full absorption! I'm still tingling and my man hasn't even asked me of what went down... love how jaded we have become! No jealousies, just bros discussing 'THE GAME' and the SCORES! But he worked hard all week and he went back to sleep, not having asked me about what went down! Can't wait to tell him! and I suspect that even though I WORKED IT from 10.30 to 1.30, I'm bright-eyed and bushy-tailed.... wanting more cock... no ugly calls of nature yet!!!

If I'm lucky and manage to 'evade big breakfast plans', I might be ready and squeaky-clean for the next crew of suitors... Love how me and my bros trade our 'trade secrets' of how to be an 'EVER-READY' cum-dumpster....

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Guest Dickmagnet

All pretty good advice i see, I must be one of the real lucky ones. I clean out in the morning & i'm good to go all day long & even till early evening. It must be the food i eat i think i'm quite a healthy minded guy when it comes to food. I never eat junk food etc & a lot of high fibre. When i get fucked i can easily take multiple loads & remain clean for ages. I almost never have a so called accident, Can't remember the last time i did.