"Are you guys poz? What's that like?"

When I turned eighteen a group of my friends took me on a night out to Manchester's Canal Street, the big gay district of my closest city. I drank quite a lot, enjoyed the music and the dancing; especially grinding on the older guys which my friends all found hilarous. Whilst they laughed and I pretended to, I was getting so turned on that I knew I would be going home with an older man. 

On the way to another bar I lost my friends; I have no idea how, I think I went in ahead and straight to the bar whereas they went in and found a booth. I didn't see them again that night. As I ordered a drink, I overheard a couple talking. 

"Hide your tattoo, it will scare people off"

"No, we should let them know anyway. I'm not stealthing again."

I peered around to see the tattoo - on the wrist of one of the men; a biohazard sign. I tapped the nearest one to me on the shoulder and clumsily said.

"Are you guys poz? What's that like?"

He replied; "Come talk to us at our booth if you want. We need to sit down."

And they wandered over to a set of booths manned by a security guy, a kind of VIP area I guess. My interest was piqued and I ordered my smirnoff ice and headed over. They waved me past the barrier and I sat down, next to Sam, he was 40 I guess, black hair, stocky build, definitely a lot hotter than his partner Andy, 45, bald, slim, still attractive and with the tattoo. 

They introduced themselves as a married couple who lived nearby, they had been together for five years and were both poz. I asked many daft questions about it and they were brutally honest; they said that the medicine that helped got in the way too much and that they didn't take any, meaning that they were very contagious. They were in town looking for a third to join them in a hotel room. 

"So you'll be using condoms then?"

"No."

"But they might catch it."

"Some kids like that idea."

They laughed to each other and I chuckled as well, to hide the fact that I was hard as a rock and confused as hell as to why I was so turned on. That ended the poz talk and we joked and danced for another hour or so until they said that they were going to head home. Sam just said to me "Come on." and I followed like a little lapdog to their hotel room. 

Once in the room, Andy stood behind me and felt my ass whilst Sam was in front of me. Both men showered me with kisses and I was in heaven, my shirt was pulled off and then I pulled Sam's pants down, exposing his hard cock, 7", perfect girth, totally shaved. 

"Suck it" Andy encouraged. 

I did as I was told, flicking my tongue about the head, slurping and sucking noisily as the two men kissed and whispered into each others ears. Andy knelt down behind me and undid my pants. He kissed my neck and said "Let's go to bed."

Sam lay down on his back and I knelt between his legs sucking him, my bare ass in the air. As I noisily sucked and slurped, drool covering my chin and his balls, Sam smiled down at me and tenderly stroked my hair. Andy however aggressively began to rim my smooth hole. My cock was harder than it had ever been, Andy's tongue snaked deep into my tight ass and Sam's hard cock in my throat, I reached for my cock to jerk off. However, Andy grabbed my wrist and moved my hand away. 

"Ask permission boy."

"C... can I jerk off?" I asked, kind of stunned.

"That depends..." He stood up behind me and pressed against my ass. "Can I fuck your hole?"

To be continued....

• Like 5
  • Upvote 28

The words stung me back to reality. What was I doing? I stopped sucking Sam and looked up at him. He nodded, trying to encourage me. I shook my head and blushed. He smiled, I swear he had the sweetest smile I've ever seen. 

"Just fingers on his hole Andy."

"Really?"

"Yeah."

"What the fuck is the point then?" Andy asked, then stormed off.

Sam, of course, followed him and I was left in the room, naked, drool on my chin. I caught a glance in the wardrobe's mirror and looked away. I felt like shit. I tried not to listen as the couple argued in another room. Slowly the arguing stopped. I put my trousers on and waited to be summoned, hoping that they wouldn't be arguing because of me for too long. After some time, the door opened and Sam stepped in. He told me that this was the spare room anyway and I should spend the night. Andy had work in the morning anyway. I apologised, almost crying and Sam sat next to me, he put his arm around me and kissed my forehead. 

"Don't worry lad, it's a big step. Go to sleep and you can just leave in the morning."

As Sam left I pretty much just lay down and went to sleep until I was stirred by a door closing. I sat bolt upright and looked around; gorgeous apartment, feeling fresh, for a brief moment everything seemed perfect. Then I remembered everything and must have audibly cringed as Sam soon entered the bedroom. 

"Looking good." He said.

"Thanks. Look, I'm so sorry about last night."

"To be honest, it was kind of ridiculous. I'm glad you're apologising, that is sweet of you. I didn't even get to cum!"

I laughed. Sam leaned in and whispered that "We have all day now." and I sat naively stunned as he pulled his hardening cock out of his pyjama pants. 

"Now suck my fucking cock"

His grip on my neck was strong so I didn't have a choice; I took the length of his poison cock into my mouth. A fact which he reminded me of over and over again as I sucked his hard dick. Now sober, I was a lot more fearful of his cock, however this worked only to turn me on more and make me suck him more eagerly. I fell to the floor and yanked his trousers off, desperately snaking my tongue around his cockhead, tasting his toxic precum. 

"I'm so glad you chickened out last night. Means I get your ass all to myself right now." I ignored this and kept sucking, half hoping to make him cum quickly and half wanting to see what would happen if he didn't. "I knew I wanted you as soon as I saw you dancing. Just you alone. You can be my special boy." I'm ashamed to say that this gave me butterflies in my stomach; Sam was definitely the better catch out of the two of them and to have this handsome older man want to risk his marriage to get with me had me swelling with pride. He pulled me off his cock and kissed me, we collapsed onto the bed together, a writhing, sweaty mess of lust, clamoring at each other desperately. He kissed his way down my body to my small cock, which he avoided, and kissed and slurped down to my ass.

"Get me wet Daddy"

As his slimy tongue pressed against my hole I moaned loudly, telling him how much I loved it. He stopped soon after and from under the bed produced a squirty bottle of lube, he covered my hole in it and then offered it to me. I perched myself on the end of the bed and applied it to his cock. Maintaining eye contact with him at all times in an effort to appear calm. In reality I was terrified. Again though, I was more turned on than I had ever been. I moved around and positioned myself for him to take me doggy style.

"Tell me you want it."

"I want your poz cock."

"How?"

"Hard."

He chuckled. "How?"

"Oh.. bare, raw, fuck your cum into me."

He smiled and shoved his length into me in one go, I cried out in pain and lust, he ignored me and set his own pace, fast, slow, shallow, deep, he did everything he could get himself off in record time and before I had chance to enjoy the fuck, he shot his load deep inside my cunt. We panted together for a moment until he awkwardly guided me to lie on the bed, he spooned me, the whole time his cock never came out of my hole.

"That was errr...."

"Quick? I know. I want to load you up as many time as possible."

A sinking feeling took over my stomach as I realised what I had done, I wanted to run, scream, cry, but instead I nestled myself back as he wrapped his strong arm around me and I thought about the next time he would be cumming in my hole.

• Like 11
  • Upvote 10