Know of any glory holes?

Mpls is a notoriously bad spot for finding glory holes. So this is a long shot but I haven't given up. 

Does anyone know of any current (summer 2017) actual glory holes in the Twin Cities? I've seen a few spots mentioned online over the years but they seem to be either out of date or bogus. 

Hungry cum pig here wants to provide relief for some horny men who need to bust a nut, and to get myself some protein. So it's a win-win.

• 1 month later...

I WISH we had glory holes here.  I love sliding my cock thru a hole and waiting to feel a mouth wrap around it.  7+ years ago there was a hole at the one bookstore on Hennepin.  But they kept closing it up.  So odd that a city this size doesn't have any.  It sucks!

On 9/2/2017 at 0:56 AM, cain1 said:

I WISH we had glory holes here.  I love sliding my cock thru a hole and waiting to feel a mouth wrap around it.  7+ years ago there was a hole at the one bookstore on Hennepin.  But they kept closing it up.  So odd that a city this size doesn't have any.  It sucks!

I remember glory holes at the ABS at Hennepin and 9th, across from the Orpheum. That's going way back, probably 10+ years ago. I know the Twin Cities have a long history of push-pull politics on morality laws and private business...bathhouses once were the norm, then shut down...strip joints on Lake street...gay bars that came and went...book stores on University Ave that have been shut. Hell, it wasnt until this summer we could buy liquor on Sunday! Maybe i just need to set up my own GH in my garage and hope it takes off. 

• 3 years later...