The tube train journey

It was the height of summer, hot, humid and full of thunderstorms.  Mum ushered me out the door pleased that the new rain coat she bought for my 20th birthday was finally going to be used.  The usual morning rush hour to work was worse than usual exacerbated by rain as we scurry down in to the bowels of the underground  system only to find engineering works make for the cancellation of the previous tube train.

During the wait, I “scan for talent” to see if there is anyone fanciable to stand next to when the train eventually comes in.

As the train arrives and the crowds surges forwards to clamber aboard and I was pleasantly surprised to finding myself about to squeeze into the same spot as a hunk some 3 or 4 inches taller than my 6’2” frame.  Not only did his height stand him out from the suited and booted crowd but his dress code did too; I scanned him up and down as best I could in the cramped conditions. Nike trainers, grey tailored linen shorts and wet through branded baggy singlet that showed off his muscles and neatly manicured hairy chest. I guess he's a good ten years older than me.

I felt overdressed stood next to him as we squeeze in together with my open rain coat hiding my own physic and yet all I wanted to do was strip off and snuggle up to him naked.. From the moment we boarded, the train was so crowded that it was impossible not to be touching one another. We were more-or-less face to face, his left arm raised hanging on to the rail.  I breathe in his sweet, lightly sweating manly aroma, God did he smell good and made my morning wood jump and thicken.  I could clearly see how defined his pecs are and how toned his body and muscles are with not one ounce of fat on his body that I can see…

As the train jiggles about on the tracks occasionally our eyes meet, meet for a moment too long.  Was that a faint smile and a slight wink he gave? I was looking straight in to his eyes and my gaydar was telling me this man is ‘family’.

I too hang onto the bar above us with my right hand very close to his. At the next jump in the track my hand touches the side of his hand and for me it felt like an electric circuit had been connected between us.

I manage to manoeuvre my free hand to adjust myself as my erection painfully grew in my briefs and by pure accident as I went to move my hard-on my hand brushed part of the inside of his right leg. Actually, it quickly became clear that it was not just his leg I was touching but something else, a solid warm lump.

As the train carried on, I allowed the natural swaying of the carriage to permit me one or two exploratory touches with my fingers. Not only was it what I hoped for, I could feel it growing in to something altogether more noticeable. I could now tell that his cock was hanging loosely down his right leg – he was obviously wearing boxer shorts or had gone commando.

At the next stop of the tube, all attention concentrated on the left-hand side of the carriage, I reposition myself which meant my rain coat opens further, basically shielding us from view.

I deliberately feel him with my fingers. To my touch his cock burst into life becoming more and more hard and was pushing across the front of his shorts pointing up and out proud.  Our eyes briefly connect again and I am certain he’s just given me the slightest of nods, encouraging me to continue caressing his crotch, as he becomes fully hard it’s then that I feel a strange hardness at the head of his cock.  Is it deformed I begin to wonder?

This is my daily commute so I know the route oh so well with there being no stops on this right-hand side of the train for a long while, I take the opportunity at the next station to freely massage him through his shorts, the thrill of this lovely older man under my power and offering no resistance. My heart pounds in my chest, bang, bang, bang!

Standing so close, I could see every hair on his few days growth stubble, every pore of his blemish free face.  He was indeed, ruggedly attractive and for a brief instant I’m soooo horny, I imagined myself ripping his shorts down and pound his ass, claiming him as mine.

His complete lack of resistance encouraged my next move. Amidst the swaying of the train carriage, as it rattled along its long dark tunnel, I trace my fingers up the fly of his shorts, until I reach the top. I release the pull tag of his zip and hold it, momentarily hesitating, expecting a reaction. There is none.  After a momentary hesitation in one slow but steady move, I pull the zip all the way down and hold my breath. Again, I hesitated, expecting resistance. But again, there was none. There was no going back now. I slide my hand inside the warm and inviting opening.

I now feel the smoothness of his groin. He was commando!  Emboldened, my fingers explore deeper as my arm snaked into his shorts, I could feel the tufts of neatly trimmed pubic hair around the base of his hard cock now spread across his right leg the back of my hand brushes across soaking wet material from the pre-cum juices I had already encouraged by my massaging.

My fingers explore the length of his long thick shaft, run over the ridges of coronal ring to at last discover the head of his dick, a sharp piercing catches my finger and I jump in surprise.  My first encounter of genital jewelry. I resume rubbing his slippery mushroom head, his foreskin fully drawn back and oozing more juices into the already soaked cotton of his shorts.

I tighten my grasp around his organ and began massaging the exposed head between my thumb and forefinger, round and around tugging on his piercing, eliciting pulses of excitement I easily feel in my hand. With each pulse, the piss slit oozes another stream of pre-cum over my fingers.  I wish I could lick them clean!

The train stops at the next station, letting on even more people at the other side of the carriage, obligingly pressing the two of us even more closely together. No-one could have known the ecstasy being shared between two men right under their noses!. He is looking away from me, over my right shoulder, pretending to the outside world that he is ignoring me but as I search into his eyes, he briefly glances into mine and I see him wink, before he blinks and switches his gaze back to the far side of the carriage.

Meanwhile, I begin to concentrate the attention of my index finger on the sensitive frenulum of his hard and slippery tool. He is certainly not trying to discourage me and he must realise, long before this point, where all this was leading.  He repositions himself allowing more free room for my hand to oh so slowly jack him.

As my fingers slides down the slippery shaft of his organ, I tighten my grip and begin rubbing up and down, sadly all too soon, this taboo excitement proves too much…I feel that tell-tale throbbing in his rock-hard cock; once, twice, three times his dick twitches harder than ever and pulses rapidly, four, five, six, even seven times as the pulses slow in rhythmic release.  I feel his hot cum run between the gaps of my fingers. I watched his face as his eyes closed, his nostrils flair and the blood vessels in his muscled neck expand. His lips parted slightly as I felt his chest breath-in deeply and quietly let out a long, soft sigh. He swallowed hard.

I could hardly believe my luck.  This sexy older man continued to allow me to slowly massage his still erect and sticky cock, round and around in my hand amidst the wet folds of his shorts. Even now, he proffers no resistance. He even allows me to cup and caress his shaved balls and explore his groin again, as I desperately try to spread my overflowing handful of cum over his body.  His dick began to shrink yet still leaks more cum over my hand there is so much of it.

I didn’t want this to end; it was a fantastic first for me.

But as if to bring us back to reality, we arrive at the next station. I squeeze his balls affectionately and slid my hand out of his fly, considerately raising his zip most of the way to the top again.  As I remove my hand, he lightly touches it with his, and gently squeezes my fingers in a parting gesture of acknowledgment. 

He got off the train and, without a glance back, he hurried away into the morning rush-hour as I made a mental note of the station name.  

I wipe my hand over my new coat as a souvenir that this did actually happen and then in dreamlike fantasy lick the sweet, salty taste of his orgasm from the palm of my right hand.

To be continued….

• Upvote 23

I race off to my office with a real spring in my steps making sure not to cum stain my work suit and head straight to the Gents, luckily no one is in there so encouraged by my first out in the open public sex I stand at the urinals and jack off, my load splattering against the porcelain in double quick time.  Phew!

I wipe my cock on the communal hand towel and smirk to myself, how lucky am I?

I must have missed him on the station platform the next day, and it wasn’t until the following Monday – on another yet rainy day - before I saw him again.  He turned up on the platform at the same place and at the same time but was now clean shaven and in an electric blue suit, crisp white shirt with dazzling orange tie. I find myself a few yards away from him on the platform edge and as I glanced sideways to look at him, he pretended to ignore me; he was standing with his hands crossed in front of him, holding a large leather man bag.

When the train came in, I maneuvered myself so as to get on next to him. As we moved forward towards the train doors, I caught a tantalizing glimpse of his hard-on in his sharp blue suit, he must have been playing with himself while standing there, after all, first thing in the morning who wouldn’t with his fine piece of equipment I longed to enjoy again.

The train was already rammed full of passengers and we were squeezed in to the corner by the doors and reminded me how I’d love to ram his pert ass right now! I still managed to get on next to him but we were now stuck holding onto the same bar above him with his left hand but facing slightly away from me. I was at right-angles to him, however, I couldn’t get around in front of him, as it was simply too crowded and he wasn’t making it easy for me.  There simply was no way we could risk the kind of “play” we had enjoyed the other day. The air was heavy with an array of minty fresh breath, the remains of garlic lingering from the previous night, cheap aftershave, expensive cologne and the heady mix of musky BO from the already sweaty tightly packed bodies…all of which made my cock twitch and grow to its full 6.5 inches. God I hope the lady pressed up against me doesn’t move anymore or she will get a big surprise!

Nevertheless, in the crowd, I pressed myself against his side and tried to get him to twist around, but he didn’t seem to want to play ball today and I was getting a bit frustrated by this when the train pulled into the next station and a load more people got on. Amidst all the pushing and shoving, I was pressed up to the side of the carriage with nowhere else to move but he ended up with his butt pressed firmly up against my bulging crotch now lodged hard into his butt. The swaying of the train made my erection ride up and down his ass crack making me even more rock hard, already oozing pre-cum into my Calvin Klein’s.

Happy that I was in this promising position for the next part of the journey, especially as I couldn’t reach his front, I decided to investigate his backside, I moved so my free hand went neatly to his ass cheeks alongside my hard-on and started to feel the lovely round shape of his bum through his tight trousers. With my fingers extended, I slip my hand forward between his legs and pressed upwards into the spot behind his balls, then traced it back outwards around his ass cheeks as I traced the ridge of his underpants outlining his rounded globes then gently sawed in and out letting him know exactly what I would love to do to him.  

Throughout all of this, he maintained his position and did nothing to stop me.

The height difference between us meant I could just about reach under him until my hand touched his bulge. What a discovery he was sporting an erection set to burst the front of his tightly-fitting trousers! 

At the next opportunity of passengers getting on and off, we found ourselves up against the glass partition by the seats with now a man mountain standing with his back to us to my right, so we were still well shielded. Still behind him, I slid my right hand around his right thigh and, concealed by his man bag went to grope his trouser bursting cock.

With my fingers wrapped around his twitching cock…suddenly, I felt another hand grab mine I certainly wasn’t expecting that, now with someone else involved it was cranking up the risk-stakes. I went cold. I broke out in a cold sweat and a trickle runs down my back causing a shudder I froze, unsure what to do next…but ‘my guy’ then he seemed to wriggle his bum a little rubbing up against the rock-hardness of my own stonking erection pressing deep in his ass crease.  This alone was almost enough to make me cum there and then.  I’m in awe as he was shuffling through a complete 180 degrees to now face me.

Almost feverishly, I allowed the swaying of the carriage to let me adjust my position against him as my hands go to the top of his flies, I expected to find a zip but, to my dismay, I discovered buttons. Damn!  Not to be undone, I remembered that on this stretch, there would be a long run now until the next station, which would be on the other side of the carriage, followed by another long run after that. So, bolstered by this knowledge, I found the open bottom button and made my way upwards with dexterous fingers and thumb. 

In a change of tack, he pressed the back of his right hand against my crotch as I continued delicately undoing his buttons, two, three, eventually four of them, until there was enough room to slide my whole hand inside the warm moist opening. Meanwhile, he continued to brush and press his hand against my dick, bulging hard inside my briefs, now uncomfortably wet from all the pre-cum oozing from my piss slit. How we were able to do this without it being too obvious to anyone in the crowd around us is beyond me.

Last time it was me in charge of this intoxicating sexual thrill during our daily commute. However, this time, things were going in an entirely new direction and I was far from in control of myself at the thought of where this might go judging by the state of my own underwear!

As he twisted his hand around and began investigating and squeezing the bulge hidden to the outside World by my coat, I slide my hand inside the warm opening of his flies and to my surprise, immediately felt wet cotton then the thick throbbing shaft of his penis. God, it was thick, thicker than I remembered and super rock-hard!

I looked directly into his deep wide eyes and gave him a quick raise of my eye-brows. He looked away, being careful not to be discovered…as at the same, his fingers had found the zip of my flies… He wasted no time; before I knew it, zip was down and his hand was inside my trousers and had found the top of my white Calvins.

I managed to hook my finger over the waist-band of his underwear and pulled downwards, prying my other fingers into the new opening until my whole hand was inside and the front of his briefs. Immediately, I felt tufts of pubic hair and I squeezed his heavy testicles, now tightly bunched against the warmth of his groin. I saw him swallow hard, parting then licking his lips slightly. He was highly aroused and his right hand was busy working my dick. It was hard to concentrate!

As the train came into the next station, we both just stood there, pressed together in the crowd, across from the doors, with people jostling to get on and off around us.  As soon as the train moved on, I slowly pulled his foreskin back and as I did so, I watched his eyes close again, as once again he inhaled deeply, pressing his lips hard together, as if to suppress some other more extrovert sign of his ecstasy. I was enjoying this – and so was he! Now, backwards and forwards, I slid his foreskin over the head of his tool and pricked my finger on the sharp underside of his piercing. I swallowed hard to prevent a yelp and hope I’m not bloodying his briefs.  I adjusted my hand’s position and continued to jack his hard-on as copious amounts of slippery pre-cum ooze into my fingers and I began sliding it around the head of his penis.

Frantically, his fingers pulled at the top my damp briefs and his hand was inside them, releasing my bulging cock into his hand and slipping sideways in my briefs, across my right thigh. He discovered the wetness of my pre-cum and momentarily, I think he thought I had already cum, but because my shaft was hard across my groin and in his grip, he quickly realized otherwise and began sliding my own foreskin back, so that his fingers could mimic what I was doing to him, the two of us jacking in unison.  

That was it; neither of us could hold it any longer. All at once, I watched as his neck veins began to expand once more against his white shirt, as he sharply breathed-in through his nose and clasped his eyes tight shut I simultaneously felt a series of rhythmic throbs as his cum pulsed volumes pumping endless amounts of cum through my fingers.  Just as he was in the midst of his throbbing orgasm, I felt that familiar powerful feeling engulfing my own body, from the depths of my balls, surging up the shaft of my cock, as I exploded into the palm of his hand in two or three long spurts, as I too now tried to stifle to need to scream out loud, “Fuck, Fuck, Fuck!”  a croaky cough is all that emanates from my open mouth.

I still had his throbbing tool in my hand and there was cum everywhere, running, slippery, over his cock, trimmed pubes, balls and down his left leg as I continued to massage his genitals. My own CK’s were soaked but as I was not quite so well-endowed as he was, it was all contained – I think!  He slipped his hand out of my briefs and out of my flies. As I moved my hand, I felt his balls relaxing and their tightened sack becoming loose and relaxed again I knew it was time to leave; and in any event, we were coming into “our” exit station.

I didn’t have time to do anything else but withdraw my sticky hand from his flies, I was left with cum all over my hand and where I pricked my finger his DNA stung where it was soaking into me…Christ! I’m getting hard again at the thought of a little piece of him in me.

The urge to lick my hand and taste his essence was overpowering.  Damn! A big globule of his babymakers drips from my hand on to the lady’s dress who has her back pressed up against me.  Umm wonder how she is going to explain that at work?

I figure I’m shielded enough so go for it, close my eyes and imagine it’s his gorgeous thick cock I’m sucking as my mouth engulfs my hand and lick the juices off my fingers.  After that split second of imagery I open my eyes to see the man seated with just the glass partition separating us smiling up at me.  I give him a wink and as the crowd exits the train we all depart.

I started to follow ‘my man’ but quickly realized that it would be futile as the hustle and bustle of our fellow commuters put distance between us.  I saw him disappearing up the escalator as the dampness in my groin became cold and uncomfortable, I couldn’t help but imagine his discomfort too at having to walk the rest of the way to work, his button-flies still undone and drenched underwear leaking cold, sticky cum down his leg. Just like me, he would probably have to go directly into the toilet at work, take off his briefs and spend the rest of the day with nothing on under those tight trousers!

I’m thinking the local dry cleaners were going to be busy this week.

I reach into my pocket to retrieve a tissue to clean up only to find a piece of paper, it says, “Hi I’m James, meet me later at 6pm outside the station, let’s take these morning rendezvous a step further?”

• Like 2
  • Upvote 12

• 1 month later...

Apologies for the long wait between stories, but work got in the way.

For Finn the rest of the day dragged slowly, he was constantly hard thinking about meeting James and what he would do to him tonight and then there was Noah the work experience summer intern who was by far the best eye candy in his department. 

Finn had to keep going to the toilet to clean his pre-cum soaked underwear to try and keep the smell of cum from wafting around his desk, alerting his co-workers of his morning commute shenanigans.  He imagined they kept looking at him, finding excuses for him to go to their desk or them to his, paranoia was exhausting and 5pm could not come fast enough.

Eventually it was time to go and Finn was so damn horny he nipped to the toilets to brush his teeth, “Umm nice minty breath” he said out loud thinking he was by himself…

”You gotta date then?”  It was Noah at the urinals and made Finn jump out of his skin. 

“Nnnno, just meeting a mate,” was his lame reply.

“The same mate you enjoyed this morning?" asked Noah as he now faced Finn stoking his sizable dick hard going on to say. “You can’t kid a kidder mate, I’m a teenager so wank enough to know the smell of cum when I smell it, you lucky bugger.”

Finn felt hot and clammy as his face blushed red, breathing hard he managed to spit out “I have to go or I’ll be late, see you tomorrow” and could not leave fast enough.  He knew he was early, but needed the fresh air and to get away from any work buddies. He kept checking his watch, looking around searching for James and then when he glimpsed him he shyly looked away trying not to show his desperation.

“Hi” said James as he purposely strode up to the now not so confident young Finn, giving him a mighty bear hug “Oh, Hi James” Finn managed to squeak, “I’m Finn by the way”

Nervously Finn babbled away telling James his potted history barely stopping to breathe before adding he couldn’t take James home as he still lives with his mum and, “I’m not ‘out’ to her although she probably knows...."

James, however didn't allow Fin to finish his thoughts and interrupted asking “So, you reckon we’re gonna fuck then?”

Finn immediately blushed, wishing the ground could open up and swallow him as he realized from the startled look on the couple standing close by that they heard every word.

“C’mon lets get a drink, there’s a good bar around the corner and then see where we go from there eh?” as he ushered Finn into one of the gay bars he owned with his partner, Jake.

The dimly lit bar was packed with an array of businessmen and tourists, mostly watching the near naked go-go boys dancing for cash on the bar top.

“Here, over there, it’s a quiet corner where we can talk, get to know each other a bit better, what d’ya want to drink?”

“Vodka 'n' coke, please.”

James ordered a triple vodka for Finn with a dribble of mixer, and a long soft drink for himself.  Their conversation came easily as Finn cockily boasted he was an exclusive top, and James subtly telling Finn his flat was close by and they would be alone as his ‘flat mate’ was probably away on business.  “We have a code.  If our bedroom door is open then it’s free to come in, otherwise….c’mon drink up, you’re falling behind.”

After their third drink Finn was no longer in control of his actions as James pulled him by the hand and guided through the bar and up the stairs to his spectacular high tech top floor flat.  Finn had only seen places like this in style magazines, “Wow…thish ish amazing,” the wide-eyed boy uttered. 

Whilst drunkenly taking in the surroundings James grabbed Finn and spun him around and roughly kissed him.  It felt amazing their tongues intertwining hands moving up and down bodies, his hands got under Finn’s shirt brushed and tweaked both Finn’s nipples and worked his way down to his floppy alcohol affected limp dick. James popped open the top button on Finn’s suit trouser and pulled down the zipper. Peeling off the trousers he pushed his hands into Finn’s underwear and cupped his ass as one finger brushed his hole.

He broke off the kiss

"Are you OK?"

"Yesh...... I need thish" as James pulls off Finn’s shirt and the kid stumbles out of his pants and pulls off his socks to stand naked in front of his God.  James is out of his clothes in a flash and grinds their bodies together all the while kissing until tired of this James pulls the jock's head to his crotch.  Instinctively Finn drops to his knees licks the huge pierced cock he has only touched before and began to suck the hard flesh to 7” then 8 until the monster stretched further.  As his cock rose to its full hardness, Finn pulls it out of his mouth, marveled at it and inquired "Hhhhow big ish that thing?"

(in his alcohol fueled state Finn didn’t notice the faint trail of blood the sharp edge piercing had cut into his throat lining)

"Ten inches. Think you can take it all?" Without saying another word Finn immediately dove back down on it, gagged, went for it again and sucked for all he was worth trying to get the whole thing in, but can’t manage it and gagged again with about three-quarters down his throat.

While Finn was showing James his cock sucking skills he had no clue that before the night was through James, Jake and who knows how many customers were going to be sliding their raw, POZ cocks inside his neg ass filling him with multiple loads.

In his drunken state Finn continued to try and stroke his cock hard still under the impression that James was the one who was going to get fucked this night.  Finn’s frustration with his inability to get hard spilt out "FUCK!  I'm so damn horny and I can't get fully hard!"

James pulled Finn to his feet kissing him before guiding him onto his back on the bed then got between Finn's legs and began to suck his softish dick making Finn's head role from side to side as he moaned while enjoying the blow job yet still not being able to get completely hard.

Whilst James had him distracted from the best blow job he could give Finn barely registered James was also scooping up the combined precum and saliva pouring out of his mouth and down to lube his fingers then transferring the slickness in a circling motion on Finn’s hole.  It wasn't long before James eased a finger inside the youngster’s chute eliciting a deeper moan from the unsuspecting jock.  

From the conversation outside the train station James correctly guessed that Finn was a virgin as he felt the tightness of his ass on his invading finger.  James took his time as he worked a second finger inside his victim.  As one became two fingers breaching his opening and penetrating him, slowly, gently, easing inch after inch into his hole. Finn cried out his body quivered with the penetration until James managed to pull out from the nightstand a little brown bottle of poppers,

“Here sniff these, it’ll help” and as if on auto-pilot Finn does as instructed with the desired effect of fumes and alcohol fogging the lad’s tension as James, in between Finn’s moans, could feel his hole begin to relax as a third finger was sucked in swiftly followed by a fourth…he had no clue he was but a few minutes away from becoming James’s cum dump.

Finn kept thrusting his hips upwards trying to connect with James’s hole but without success and it was James’s rock-hard cock, leaking like a faucet covering its enormous length in slime that found Finn’s sensitive hole, the piercing caught on its target and pressed into the puckered opening...it brought Finn back to reality, eyes wide, frozen in the moment, he looked straight into James’s eyes as he leant forward, pressing Finn’s knees up and against his chest.

“Oh fuck” is all Finn can say as the monster dick grinds against his ass for a minute and then stops on the mark again, momentarily waits then presses forward against the virgin hole, his cock head flared angry and red the prominent veins fully showing the blood engorged cock was ready for action.

“I’ve never done this before” Finn admits.

“I know…but you’re not saying no, though are you?” and as he says “No” James's cock easily slides inside him.

Far from ramming home and fucking like a Jack Rabbit James took his time as he slowly worked all 10" inside Finn eliciting moans of pleasure.  “You don’t mind taking it bareback do you?”  There’s no reply just cooing sounds as the drunk is overwhelmed by the sheer full pleasure his ass and G Spot are receiving as this cock now repeatedly drove intensely against and over Finn’s prostate. Finn was in HEAVEN feeling as though he was floating above watching the experience.

James fucked in long slow strokes, strokes he could do all night, pumping his cock through the tight ring of Finn’s hole and sinking his evil piercing into his soft hot tunnel and oh so slowly pushes into his hole over and over and over until he felt Finn's hole loosen, his ability to slide into him grow easier and he began to fuck harder, to swing his hips faster and Finn took it, the tearing burning sensation he guessed was from taking his first ever cock, soon he was moaning and grunting with every deep thrust up into him.

James was clearly enjoying himself, "DAMN!  Your ass feels nice and tight” as he looked down as his cock slid in and out began to fuck with more purpose slamming into the hilt and back again over and over as Finn winced at the pain but eventually adjusted and began to writhe in ecstasy.

“Ooops!  Look like I got carried away and tore you up a bit…there’s blood on my cock, don’t worry you’re not the first, it won’t kill you.”  and yanked one of Finn's hands and held it to his own hole as he stared into the jock's eyes.

"Feel how my bare hard cock is working your hole.  Wait while I take my piercing out now it’s opened you up and you’re well lubricated"  

Finn felt the hard slick veiny cock that took his virginity and as he realized that he really was taking a bare cock, he was past the point of caring, animal instinct had cut in and somewhere in the back of his mind he thought back that it was the exactly the same way he had fucked every guy to this point and besides, he loved the skin on skin feeling.

Finn let rip with "FUCK YEAH, GIVE ME THAT RAW COCK!"  and began bucking up to meet James’s thrusts

"Yeah, does my new bitch like raw cock fucking him? You want my dirty load boy, you ready to be my knocked up cum dump?" as James thought it time to let his prize know he was not only getting fucked raw, but taking a POZ cock and would eventually be bred full of POZ cum.

The way Finn's tight ass felt James knew he was good for up to 3 loads and it wouldn’t be long before Jake turned up, that thought making him really fuck long dicking him, he pulled completely out "Come on...shove it in...punch that cock into my ass" Finn begged as James slammed back in balls deep making the youngster’s body shake and quiver on each inward thrust.  over and over and over till he built up a furious pace, his body slamming back and forth until…

"Oh fuck I'm going to cum" James cried out and slammed his hips, hard, rocking the bed violently.

"Come on, pump that shit in me" Finn pleaded, "Shoot...come on...shoot"

On command James cried out, his body shook and he came, thick ropey wads of cum flew out of his cock spattering wads of poison into Finn’s torn up cunt and continues to furiously fuck his venomous load deeper until the last of this first load pumps out of his balls.

“Holy fuck, kid,” he finally groans.

He then asked Finn, “So you liked taking your first load?”

“fuck yes, I have to do that again, I fucking loved it.”

“I’ll get some more tops to fuck you and give you their loads tonight If you wanted, there’ll be plenty downstairs who’d love a crack at your hole.”

Without hesitation Finn replies, “fuck yeah!”

Right on cue Jake arrives

“Wow!  That was hot, now it’s my turn.”

They were too noisy, too lost to their primitive desires, this urge to fuck and be fucked to hear Jake enter the room, all hot and sweaty in his gym shorts with his tank top hung around his neck. He had heard them from the corridor outside even above the sounds rising up from the bar. 

"Come closer" Finn said, trance like barely above a whisper as Jake moved up close to the bed and as Finn reached up and tugged his shorts down, pulling them out and over the hard cock trapped within them letting them fall to the floor then reached up and took hold of Jake’s cock, ran his fingers down the shaft feeling how smooth the skin was even stretched tightly over the rock hard shaft, he squeezed it watching a bubble form at the slit and before he dove in for a taste he looked up to see the muscular body, with its tattoos, a black and red Scorpion was proudly inked above his shaved pubes and an intricate design over his heart neatly disguised a bio-hazard symbol and with both nipples pierced made him look menacing, threatening, but his hand moved gently over Finn's head, massaged his scalp, caressed his cheek and when Finn looked further up he saw Jake was kissing James, passionately still holding Finn’s head "Suck my cock...suck me" he whispered as he pumped his hips back and forth letting his hard 8” inches sink into his mouth, Finn licked the head clean tasting the sweet flavor of Jake working back and forth until it was wet and slick.

James was even more turned on as without going soft and still buried in Finn’s ass he continued not missing a beat as he began to work the poz cum deep inside Finn working up for load number two.  He knew it was time to let Finn know he not only took his first load, but his first POZ load.

As James got into his stride pulling his cock back and sinking it back in, over and over he worked his hips back and forth till he was in rhythm, his hips moving in a natural pace to let him fuck inside his tunnel, to drive his cock into Finn making him grunt and moan. He moved with long swings of his hips towards his second load he let Finn know that his breeding was not like the ones he had done to all the asses Finn had fucked before.  Pummeling Finn even harder than before he stared into his new cumdump’s eyes, thrust deep as his cock spasmed and unloaded load two, then let him know that he breeding him with a charged load, “Take my toxic POZ load boy!”

Finn had a stunned look on his face as he registered what was said but continued to take the fucking,

“Your fate was sealed the moment you cut your finger on my piercing and let my pre-cum, then cum flood over the cut…allowing my diseased swimmers into your cut squirming their way in, breaking down your immune system, making you my POZ baby.”  Said James still pumping away

After a second or two to take in what had just been said Finn’s only reply was "Oh YES! I want your load.  Breed me. Turn me into your cum dump." He managed to shout around the cock lodged in his throat and simultaneously shot all over his chest and abs whereby James licked up the cum while he was still fucking and then fed it to Finn,

“Enjoy it…it might be your last negative load”

After a pregnant pause, “Might be...I know it won't be the last time I’m barebacked…it was one of the hottest things I’ve done.” He defiantly uttered.

James pulled out and put his dick in Finn’s face and he sucked it straight from his ass tasting all the cum, blood and ass juice and as he lapped the dick clean James rammed his fingers in his ass, got all cummy and made Finn lick them clean too.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 12

Just for you PigOut.

James disappears to gather more TOPs leaving Jake who rolls Finn on to all fours and pushes all 9” of hard flesh in Finn’s cummy ass. Oh, the pain and the pleasure all at once especially when he clenched his fist around Finn rigid cock, squeezing his shaft. As the pain cleared, Jake slowly took 2” strokes back and forth his speed and depth increasing, giving Finn the glorious pleasure of being fucked and in less than a minute later Jake was pulling all the way out and driving deep in his ass, pounding harder and harder, faster and faster until….suddenly Jake quivered behind and Finn could feel hot jets of more POZ jizz hitting deeply in his chute.

“OH Fuck….” Is all Finn could say, his head flopped to one side only to see…. another set of eyes watching,

“WOW!” is all Finn could mouth.  He thought James was big but this guy had 13” and extremely thick.  He opened his mouth and waited for this monster white cock.

“No”, said new boy Matt.

“Lick it, taste me, my pre-cum, tease it out, and ask me for it.”

Finn started licking and playing his tongue around the large piss slit. He licked from the tip down to his hairy balls. He could feel the heat, and smell his musky pre-cum and ass odors wafting across his nose as he sucked barely a quarter of this monster cock.

More men arrived and Finn soon felt a cock pressing into his. Already stretched out and cum filled, the anonymous man easily glided his cock balls deep and began fucking as Matt rocked his cock in and out of his mouth.  The guy behind pushed hard forcing Matt’s cock to go deeper and gagging him. Gasping for air raped at both ends his cock was harder than ever before with pre-cum continuously flowing out his cock.

One last big trust and Finn could feel his ass being filled.

“Yeah, breed this Bitch” said James back with more guys. As one pulled out he felt another cock head push in. Who Finn wondered and tried to look around but Matt forced his head back onto his cock.

Another cock in his ass. Thin but long. He could feel it deep. No idea who it was, but was loving it as he rocked against his anonymous assailant.  Matt moved off and another cock slick with cum and ass juices was in Finn’s mouth. This one came again and very quickly down his throat. James said, don’t spill a drop. Whatever you drop or you have to lap it up later. As all the while Finn kept leaking globs of pre-cum into the bed below. By now there was a large pool of cum. Much more than any normal ejaculations. James scooped up this cum with his hands, saying “Drink your seed our Little Bitch.”  And as Finn licked his hand clean, he was rewarded with another load up his ass.

Then two more guys were in Finn, one on each end. After a few minutes, they switched places with the stranger’s cock covered in dripping cum, from tip to balls, Finn knew what to do, lick it up as another load is released in his sloppy ass now with copious amounts of pink cum running down his legs. Then another cock. It squished its way in pushing hot globs of cum out running down his legs.  As Finn concentrated on keeping his hole tight around the thin cock pounding his cunt he was suddenly aware of a warm wet feeling on his cock as someone was sucking his hard dick. What a feeling, almost better then when his dick was up some random guys ass. Very different and great. With his prostate being massaged and pounded, cum leaking out of his ass, a skilled mouth working his hard dick, whilst hands massage his balls Finn was in sensory HEAVEN. The guy fucking his mouth pulled out and sprayed his first painted across his left eye, across the bridge of his nose onto the right cheek. He then pushed back into Finn’s mouth and pumped the rest down his throat.  Finn erupted into the cocksucker below who kept sucking, well after he went limp. And then got up and left.

Cock after cock. Some would fuck his ass, some his mouth. Others would be sucked till they were ready to cum and then move behind just to breed his ass. Over 6 hours guys came and went, all strangers, most would fuck him twice.

Then with only the four of us left, Matt moved in behind Finn who was so stretched and sore.

“I didn’t even feel those last 5 guys.” But he felt Matt’s enormous cock enter his ass. He started with movements of only about 6-8”.

“I want you cum, please.” Was all the blissed-out boy could muster.

This fucking grew wilder and deeper, no longer a rape, as he moved back against him, taking every one of those 13 inches. No one would never forget the gurgling sounds of gallons of cum being forced deeper up Finn’s bowels. Squish, squish, squish. Matt’s cock was so massive and thick that even as wide as Finn’s puffy hole was, it was tightly stretched around the invading shaft so very little cum leaked out. Finn experienced the pressure of this cock head deep up his bowels, and pushing past his prostate against his pelvis and deep in his stomach. He was pressed into the mattress his cock painfully hard and bent, so bent it hurt as Matt slammed all his weight against him bending his hard cock further till he thought it would be broken off.

With whatever strength Finn had left Jake and James watched in awe as he clenched his ass around Matt’s cock cheering Matt on.

“C’mon Poz daddy load him up, knock him up Poz the Bitch” All this dirty talk made Finn’s cock explode yet again, shooting with such force they could see his hole twitch with each explosion and pulsing around the baseball size dick buried in his chute…

“Oh, Oh…. OH YEAH! FUCK HERE IT CUMS!” Matt announced his point of no return “Pozzing - you - right – now punch fucking between each word as gallons of more cum was deposited further and deeper to who knows where in Finn’s guts.  The thrusting ceased as Matt stopped his cock just twitched in Finn’s ass, giving him every drop of his radio-active jizz until he softened and pulled out.

Hours later Finn was told to get dressed and get off home. 

My tube journey home was uneventful save for the cum leaking all down my legs and I had a big wet patch on my suit trousers when I got back.

Sure enough mum had waited up for me, “Did you have a good night?  Meet any nice girls?”

“Good night mum” is all I say as I begin to climb the stairs….fuck it here goes I think to myself.  “No mum, don’t get your hopes it, there were no nice girls you kept telling me to be careful of them…it was the nasty boys I spent the night with…you didn’t warn me about those!”

I went straight to my room, ripped off my clothes and stuck my fingers in my ass and then sucked them clean.  That was my first experience of bareback sex, taking anonymous loads and getting gang fucked all in one night! But I realised I loved it and it changed my sex life completely and I bareback as often as I can and have become a true cum slut.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 6

• 2 weeks later...

This one is especially for PigOut

Mother is barely talking to me since ‘outing myself’ miserable that she isn’t going to have the sort of wedding and grandkids that she imagined for herself and I have been soooo busy at work with end of year reports to do and some cold/virus going around we have been short staffed for the past three weeks.

The upshot being, we don’t see much of one another, which is currently fine by both of us let alone hooking up with my new bareback buddies at the bar as I have been going to work early and leaving late.

Noah, the intern at work and I have been working closer together and he has been pestering me for sex too.  I really don’t feel comfortable about mixing work and pleasure so have been putting him off.

Now I’ve come down with this shitty cold, but only worse than everyone else’s, I never thought that it was anything else since my bout was relatively mild…it was only when checking back through my diary for something that I saw it was three weeks since meeting James and Jake when I came down with the "flu" that I began to consider it may be something I had read about, namely “Fuck flu” and suddenly I was horny, grab my rock-hard cock and about to jack off when I heard the doorbell go and mum talk to someone, “It’s one of those men I should have told you about “ she spits out.  I run downstairs to see Noah with a quizzical look on his face.

“Hi” he says, “Thought I’d see what’s keeping you away from work.”

Flustered, I manage to say “Just the flu”

Noah smirks, “Yeah, I wondered if that’s what it was, why don’t you come round mine,  I’ve work in progress I need your help with….if you’re up for it

Thinking with my dick, of course I was interested. Actually, I almost didn’t because I was still feeling so shitty but felt good enough to play.

Noah’s viewpoint

I followed Finn, so know the seedy club where he met up with his ‘date’ and from my seat at the bar I also watched him drunkenly go upstairs with the owner and all the other guys who followed during the course of the evening and, as Finn didn’t come back down it does not leave too much to the imagination to know what happened.  There’s plenty of rumours about the club being a hangout for POZ guys as well as whispers of conversion parties.  Unfortunately, I’ve never been lucky enough to get asked, too young I guess?

Damn it I want to be POZ, my hunch is Finn has been pozzed, knowingly or not, so I am determined to get him to knock me up as he must be highly toxic right now.

In readiness, I’m going to ask him to use condoms, special ribbed ones coz they should rip me up especially as I have doctored them with pinholes around the base of the tip and have a tub of Vaseline at the ready too!  I’ve rehearsed and tested ahead of time by jacking off with these condoms to work out the most effective number of pinholes and amount of Vaseline lube to use to ensure they burst and think I have it reasonably correct.  Time to put my practice into operation!

Finn takes the story up....

Noah invited me in to his third-floor flat and no sooner had I crossed the threshold than he made the first move, we started kissing and his hand zeroed in on my crotch. massaging my rapidly growing cock through my tented Trackies. I unzipped his work trousers, and out popped the sexiest 6.5-inch curved cock I’ve ever seen. We stroked each other, whilst still kissing as he leads me to the bed. I stripped off his clothes, revealing a tight muscular bod, with just a light dusting of chest hair. I dropped to my knees, sucked him as he fucked my face.

As I sucked him, he moaned about how good my mouth felt and urged me to fuck his sweet Ass. I didn’t need any further encouragement I spun him round, lifted his leg so I could get my tongue up his ass. My tongue and teeth gnaw at his hole, making him hot to get fucked. He watches the angry crimson head of my super hard dick grow larger and spew copious amounts of precum with each heartbeat

"Got you wet. Got you ready,"

He looked over at me and nodded, as if to say, "Go for it!"

My cock nuzzles his manhole. It was hot and wet, my precum dripped down his ass crack. Right now, I wanted him so badly

“No I’ll be too tight…I’ve not had much experience…..and you’d better bag it, there’s condoms just there” as he points to the nightstand.  Killing the moment, I begrudgingly reach over and grab the box of condoms, some lube and a bottle of poppers.

“Ummm looks like you thought of everything” as his head nicely bobs up and down making my cock nice and slick.

“Let me have some lube so I can really rub your beautiful cock as hard as it can be” Noah dips his hand in the jar of lube and smarms it over my cock.  Is he so naïve or up to something I think to myself?  I thought everyone knew lube inside a condom will just roll it off a cock during fucking…. Oh well who am I to argue?

He makes a play of rolling the ribbed rubber down my slippery shaft and gets the odd smelling lube, (Petroleum jelly if I’m not mistaken) all over the condom.  Surely, he knows oil-based lube will breakdown the structural integrity of the Latex and if done right, my final thrust in combination with vigorous fucking will cause the stretched rubber to break and quickly roll back down to the base of my cock, potentially exposing the unsuspecting NEG Noah to my what I reckon is diseased cum.

I got behind him, gave him a hit of Poppers, ogled his absolutely symmetrical Butt. I too applied a small amount of lube to my shaft and dove in hard. He groaned out loud yet still backed up on my cock. He was as tight as they come writhing in pain more than pleasure in front of me.

I fucked him Doggie-Style for a long while pulling out the whole length and forcing my way back in hard enough for the rubber to all but roll off.  I keep stopping to stretch it back down using my fingernails to open the pinholes up and in no time there a sudden different feeling to our fucking from the rupturing condom causing increased sensation, resulting in a deeper, more pleasing skin-on-skin penetration.

Noah  feels it too as he keeps asking me if I like his slick hole,

“Yeah It feels good, tight and gripping my cock like it doesn’t want to let me go” I snigger

He is anxious to please as he make his ass muscles dance up my fuck stick. I tell him he had a great ass, pull out spin him over so we are face-to-face, raise his legs to heaven over my shoulders and rammed it back in having noticed the ruptured condom rolled down the base of my dick

“Play with my Tits, Boy!” I yell at him

He does and that made me pump harder and faster. He says he wants my fist up his ass. I would have loved to oblige, but was too close to cumming now.  The sound of my precum slurping in his hole, combined with his purulent whisperings reached a crescendo in my ears, as my other physical senses were totally consumed by my raw dick plunging in and out of his ass.

I pick up the tempo as Noah began to moan loudly, “Oh pleeeeease cum……pleeease shoot in me…….give me your seed.”

He’d closed his eyes off in another place absorbing all pleasures of our first fuck, but I brought him back to reality by barking, “I’m going to give you exactly what you deserve.” Then ordering him to, “Open your eyes!”

“What?”

“I said. “Open your eyes, bitch!”

I bent forwards until his face was almost touching mine, and he was staring directly into my eyes as I was into his. His countenance had taken on this lascivious expression and I wasn’t even sure I recognized the guy who I was fucking.  Hunger and need.

“You want my cum, whore?”

"Yes, Sir," he pleaded. “Shoot in me now. Give me your hot cum, pleeease!”

I force my spit and slime laden tongue way down his throat then absent minded whisper,

“TAKE MY HOT POZ LOAD--NOW!"

My dick spurted everywhere and spewed a small Lake up his guts as on cue his ass muscles clamp down around my cock, to seal every drop of my seed. I never felt so fulfilled in my life.

His eyes widened when he realized I was cumming. I told him he was full of my man juices now. He shot without touching himself, ribbons of creamy cum pulsed over his head, across his face and down his chest.

I pulled out, and some of my cum rolled down his thighs.

“Oh shit” I say most apologetically it must have been a faulty condom, “look it’s shredded….I bred you raw….errr now you’ve got a load of cum in you, what harm could possibly come from a few additional Loads?

As he wiped up, he asked if there was anything he should worry about.

“Nothing I know of.” Why should I lie as I’ve only an inkling I’m POZ with no confirmed test result? If I am knocked up then perhaps one day he’d thank me for the POZZING his sweet ass!

To pacify any doubts, I asked him same thing.

“Course not. I wouldn’t BAREBACK if I had anything.”

In our post fuck bliss, we cuddle and I work some fingers in his well fucked cummy hole,

“Ouch it stings!” as he squirms to my ministrations but I persist working slowly at first until four fingers have his hole stretched wide, I kept feeding him poppers until my entire hand pops in definitely leaving it gaping wider than that hole had ever been before. Noah didn’t complain it hurt probably thanks to the poppers. I suspect he must have been bleeding and confirm it when I eventually pull my fingers out as they are all tinged pink and instantly makes my cock throb to full hardness causing  Noah to lick his chops at the thought of that huge mushroom head entering him again.

He sucks me like this was the last dick on earth and begins to beat my pulsing shaft in a cum producing rhythm. The Fucker loved it. About 5 minutes later I can’t take any more, push his hand off my cock; and with my shaft still in his mouth, I force Noah back against the wall.

“Gag on it, cocksucker!” as I plunge the full length in his mouth.

Slow strokes at first, then faster, till my rod is deep down his throat. Gag he did, a number of times, which made me pause, stop, holding myself motionless in his mouth until the need to cum passes.

Without further ado I grab Noah‘s ankles drag him down the bed and shove the balls deep up his ass, right up to the pubes. I guess it hurt, no whimper this time but a full on scream.  No matter I don't give a fuck about his discomfort as I ram deeper into his stinging hole. I love it.

“You OK?”

“Cock up my ass. I’d do anything for that.!”

I begin to pound him mercilessly, on every stroke nearly withdrawing, then plunging back in so hard my balls slammed into his ass, a new sensation and I’d never felt so horny in my life.

Fucking like this is all about my orgasm, not his.  Noah whimpers and moans as I ask.

“You want me to cum in you?”  then adding, “I’m gonna cum in you, regardless.”

Event his put-down, this disregard for Noah’s pretend safe sex practice, was a turn-on.

Come on Finn!  Fuck that hole!  Give me exactly what I need!  Breed me!"

“Is this your first time?"

"Getting fucked?"

"No, barebacking, idiot."

"Well, almost."

"You’re neg?"  I ask

"Yeah." He doesn’t ask me mine cause he is pretty sure he knows.

"What would happen if I came inside you?"

"I’d love it….even if you were POZ”

"Does matter I’m not?

“Do you know for sure you’re not?”

As if reading my mind….it was all I needed. This talk had me on the edge because with one final thrust I let out a bellow, my huge shaft pulses and shoots my potentially poz juices deep inside his guts, buckets of hot creamy jizz into Noah the intern’s gut

He leans forward to kiss me. His lips taste so hot.

As we dressed, I ask indifferently about the doctored condom.  Following a deep breath, he told me about the club, how he figures I’d been pozzed…said he wanted it; that he wanted me to be the guy to GIFT him and that he wanted to make it as easy as possible for me and not tell me till it was TOO LATE.

I kissed him.

For several months, even after he left his assignment with us at work, we continued to see each other almost weekly.  When he came down with the fuck flu a few weeks later I was there to look after him and he often fucked me too, but I began to not only top him--but others too. He introduced me to several of his friends and we did a number of 3-ways together….after one such meeting, as the three of us lay cuddling, he suggested it might be time to get tested.

We did and, you know the results.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 4