Looking for hosts and recommendations for my trip in October.

sfr-bbttm

I'm currently planning to come to Chicago for the first time in October. Considering some alternative lodgings. Would love to be hosted by single guys, couples, roomate situations. Would love suggestions on where to stay for a night of whoring myself out. I plan to visit steamworks, what other places should I consider (sleazier the better). anyone like to show me around? 

Will be more than happy to show my appreciation with my holes, and a lovely evening at a nice restaurant or bathhouse.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Check out Touche and Jackhammer for bars with HOT backroom. As an added benefit they are right next to each other separated by a leather kink store. Also check out the Leather Archives and Musuem. It's a place with alot of great history, and just a block or two away from thses to bars.