Raped in hotel room

I`d had a busy day on the road and was looking forward to checking into my hotel, having a shower and a couple of drinks.

My day got worse when I pulled up outside to see there was a sign saying it was closed due to a gas leak in the kitchen. I saw one of the reception staff and she told me there was a hotel on the same street that I could go to.

Things were bad but, they went even further downhill very quickly when I saw the hotel. The place I was supposed to be staying in was 5star with reception staff in uniforms. This place had a stroppy black kid who demanded £50 cash for a room. I could here him telling his mate in the back room that he`d just" fleeced some white cunt" which pissed me off no end. he was obviously keeping the cash for himself.

Anyway I was in no mood to argue and trundled off to my room.

It was suprisingly not a bad room so I opened a beer and settled down. I decided that I would have a shower then try to find somewhere for food.

I felt a lot better after a nice shower and went to get another beer from my bag. I was naked when I came out the bathroom and got a shock when that fucking black kid was raking through my bag.

I shouted at him to get the fuck out of my room but he just laughed and told me to fuck off.

What I didnt know was his mate was standing behind me. He grabbed me by the neck and pushed me to the floor. Then he kicked me full in the stomach, he then jumped on me and punched me a few times in the head.

He laughed at me and told me" not so hard are you now you white cunt". His mate said" he`ll be hard if you stick that big cock of yours up him Delroy "

I realised I was in serious trouble now as the stroppy kid came over and  knelt on my arms and pulled my legs right back exposing my arse to Delroy.

The kid was called Kenny and he unzipped his trousers and smacked me in the face with his big black cock. " fancy this white boy?" he said wiping his cock over my face.

I couldnt move. I was on my back with Kenny kneeling on my arms and my legs up against my chest.

I could feel something at my arse, and then real pain as Delroy pushed his huge cock up me." you want some black jizz up you white boy? he said

There was nothing I could do. I was overpowered by them and they were `nt going to let me go till they`d had their fill of fucking me.

Delroy was pounding me hard and the pain was unreal. His cock was massive and it felt like it had torn my hole.

When he came he pushed the full length in and filled my arse with his black seed.

"you fucking like that white boy?. you fucking like a load of black spunk up your white arse do you?"

He withdrew his cock and wiped it over my face and changed places with Kenny.

Kenny slipped up me easily. he wasnt as big as Delroy plus there was a heavy load of spunk to lubricate him.

He started to fuck me really hard and I felt his spunk gush out of his cock and mix in with Delroys load.

Delroy was laughing " thats a nice loaded white arse you have there boy".

I thought it was over but realised that Kenny was still hard, and still up my arse.

He just kept thrusting in me and after about 5 mins shot another load up me.

My hole was leaking spunk and blood all over the carpet but it didnt stop them.

Delroy was wanking himself in my face and Kenny had 2 fingers up my arse pushing all their black seed up me.

Delroy was about to shoot and he took great pleasure in blowing all over my face and pushing his big black cock in my mouth making me swallow some of his spunk.

Then it was over. They got dressed,still laughing at me. Delroy said he was coming back later with some more friends to " give your pretty white arse a good ganging".

Then they left.

I quickly got dressed and legged it to my car. I could hear them laughing as i ran past reception still with their spunk running out of my ruined hole .

• Like 8
  • Upvote 7

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...