FREAK SHOW

I needed to get out of the house. I needed some fun. It had been two weeks since that asshole packed his bags and left, with no fucking reason. I wanted to get away from the memories inside my condo. So I get ready, ready for anything and headed out, driving around the city for a while, not wanting to head to the bars. They were predictable and filled with people that new me and the ass hole.  So instead I jumped on the interstate and headed west. 

About thirty miles outside the city, I saw a sign for a traveling carnival. Not the fun I had prepared for but a good distraction for my pain, maybe I would laugh. I exited and found the parking lot, which was just a big empty field that was filling with cars. I was directed by a man with a flash light to the next empty space. He walked up to my car opened  window. When I turned to the window, I came face to face with his crotch. I could see a long tube snaking down his left leg. 

“Ten bucks to park,” he said.

I pulled out a ten and handed it to the man. Before I could pull my hand back in he thrust his crotch toward my hand, pushing his bulge against it. Fuck, my mind wondered if that actually happened.  Apparently it had as the attendant bent down, looking into my window. He was handsome, jet black hair with just a little grey at the temples, his eyes were blue and had a thick salt and pepper goatee. I could see inside his shirt, which was hanging open at his neck, revealing a jungle of black hair on his chest. 

“Looking for some fun?” he asked.

“Yeah man, any kind of fun.”

“Oh I know what kind of fun you need” he said, squeezing his crotch.  I just smiled.  “Inside the gate, look for a guy in a black T, it will have a red cross on the right chest” he said.  "I'll give him a call on the radio him to tell him to look for you.”

With that, he walked away, pulling a radio from his hip and speaking into it. I rolled up my window got out and headed to the gate. There were people every where but I could still see the hot men, their crotches and their asses. Some were in groups of other men, while others were with families. 

At the gate I paid my entrance fee, and went it. I looked for the guy and instantly found him. Shit, you really could not miss him. He was a massive muscled man, his shirt was straining to hold back his chest, shoulders, and arms. I moved through the flow of people entering, making my way to him. When he saw me, an evil grin formed on his face.  Something told me I was in for some trouble. 

“Ready for your fun?” he asked as I approached.  I nodded 'yes'.

“Follow me.”

We moved through the crowds, passing rides, games and food. We turned next to the fun house and entered a door near the back of the trailer that was the fun house. It was dark, and I could hear laughter coming from inside.  With a flick of a switch the small room dimly lit up.  In front of me was a window, I could see people passing by pointing and laughing.  Some screamed.  I started to get nervous, asking myself 'What the fuck is this'?

The muscle man, stood next to me and removed his shirt. His pecs were massive, like boulders, smooth and tan. I watched him unbutton his jeans, then popped all the buttons on his fly. He was completely smooth, no crotch hair at all. I could just see a little of the base of his cock and the metal cock ring. What really caught my eye was the tattoo where his hair would be. It was a scorpion, black with a touch of red. 

He moved behind me and pulled my shirt over my head. Reaching around me, he opened my shorts and dropped them to the floor around my ankles. I was still watching the people on the other side the window. A family had stopped and was just staring, as if they were shocked on what was going on. They jumped and then started to laugh. What the fuck?

I could feel his hand on the waist band on my underwear, tugging them down, until they joined my shorts at my ankles. 

“Shouldn’t have worn those,” he said. 

I kept looking forward through the window, as I heard his jeans drop. He was rubbing his cock up and down my crack. My cock was rock hard, my head was spinning. I wanted this so bad, yet I wanted to run.  He dropped to his knees, placed a hand on each of my ass cheek and spread my crack open. His hot breathe was blowing directly on my hole, causing it to pucker and twitch. 

"That's it, baby, wink at me,” he said, “show me you want it.”

He slowly began to lick my crack, up and down, using a force so strong I had to brace myself against the glass.  His tongue found my hole and began to lick it round and round, until pushed into to my hole, tongue-fucking it.  I moaned loudly as the people moved on the the other side of the window. At this point I didn’t care who was watching. The man’s tongue slid further into my hole.  As good as this felt I could only imagine that his cock would feel like and I was soon to get to know exactly what that felt like.

He stood, dropping his hard cock onto my back. I heard him spit, only to feel him lift his cock. I looked over my should to see him wiping the spit on his engorged cock. The cock ring had his cock so hard and thick it looked almost purple. It was massive in girth.

"Got a condom?” I asked.

"Don’t use them.” 

“I don’t get fucked with out them.” 

"You do now” he said, putting his wet cock head against my wet hole and pushed.

I tried to fight but he wrapped his free arm around my waist holding me in place.  My hole gave way and his raw cock slide in.  I tensed up from my hole being stretched open.  The pain was intense as his raw cock moved in deeper and deeper opening my hole wider.  I felt like I was ripping open.  He continued to push in as I held my breath. 

"Breathe.  It will make it better.”

“Please take it out.  I only fuck safe, man.  I don’t want this.”

"Relax baby, it’s going to be okay.  I won’t hurt you,” he murmured, pausing only to finish his sentence with the word "much."

His cock slowly moved back, pulling out until the ridge of the head of his cock was pulling at my hole, then he pushed back in, until I felt his smooth abs against my hole.  Over and over he slowly moved in and out of my hole.  The pain started to turn to pleasure and I let a moan escape from my throat. 

“See baby, I knew you would like it.” 

He picked-up speed, his cock pumping in and out of my hole.  He gripped my hips tightly as his balls began to slap against mine.  I licked my lips.  Holy shit this was hot, this was good.  I had almost forgotten he was fucking me raw.  Then it hit me again.  I couldn't do this.

“Fuck man, take it out and put on a condom, please,” I pleaded.

“Too late, man.  I leak fuck juice like crazy.  It's in there mixing with your ass juice.  The damage is done.”

I tried to push off him, but he had my hips in a death grip.  The pain had returned with a vengeance. 

“Won’t be too much longer and you will get a big shot of poison.”

He pounded me harder and harder, my fate was sealed.  I watched the people laugh and point in my direction on the other side of the window, as tears ran down my face.  I knew I found trouble. 

“Here it cums!  Take that toxic seed, baby.” 

He pushed up against me, his cock jumping in my ass as his legs shook behind me.  He was right.  it was too late now.  The damage was done.  As he had said. 

He withdrew his cock and I tried to straighten my back, but he stopped me, saying “Nope, stay just like that for a sec.” 

I could hear noise behind me but didn’t know what was going on. He pushed some thing against my hole and it popped in.

“Got to keep that in.  Don’t want to let that poz seed escape before it works it’s magic.”

He stood behind me and laid his chest against my back as I reached for my shorts and underwear.

"Oh, by the way, the visitors couldn’t see us from out there.  It's a two way mirror.”

I grabbed my underwear to pull them up.  I only had reached my knees when I hear the click.  He was holding a switch blade.  I panicked.  He reached down and cut my underwear off me, sniffing them and tossing them aside. 

"You don’t need those.  Now, get dressed.  I want you to meet someone.”

We both dressed and left the small room of the fun house and moved again through the crowd.

• Like 18
  • Upvote 27

Freak Show, Part 2

It felt like this place was huge but it was just because we were moving through a thick crowd. We had only moved down two trailers, when the muscle fucker, entered one. Holding the door for me I followed. 

“You in here, Donkey?’ the muscle fucker yelled out. 

“In the bedroom.  What you got for me?”

“Someone looking for some fun,” he answered, a wide grin on his face.

“Bring him in.”

Grabbing my arm, muscle fucker pulled me into the bedroom of the trailer. On the bed was a man, completely naked, not a gym body, more like a bear.  It wasn’t his body that caught my attention it was his cock. It was hard and was laying over his stomach almost up to his mid chest. 

“Holy fucking shit, that’s a big piece of meat” I involuntarily blurted-out.

Both men chuckled as Donkey announced “And you're gonna sit on it.  All of it."

“STRIP” ordered the muscle fucker. 

I did as I was told.  I was pushed onto the bed, I had my ass up on all fours.  Muscle fucker grabbed hold of the butt plug and pulled it out.  I looked over my should and watched him put it in his mouth, sucking it clean after which he remarked with pride “My poz load taste fucking good!”

Donkey, however, wasn't distracted from his mission:  “Straddle me and squat," he ordered.

I did as I was told.  I placed my feet on each side of him, as he held his massive horse cock straight in the air.  I slowly lowered my ass until his head was pressing against my wet hole.  I took a deep breath and popped the head into my hole.  I was shocked that I would allow this raw cock in me.  I continued to slide down it.  I wasn't even half way down and it was pressing against the back of my hole.  I slid up a bit and the went down, the head popped through my second ring.  I moaned as I continued to slide down it. 

The muscle fucker had moved up behind me, between Donkey’s legs.  I could feel his tongue licking my lower back, just where my ass crack began.  Donkey had grabbed my hips and slammed me the rest of the way down on his massive cock.  I let out a slight scream.

"Scream loud, baby,” muscle fucker said, adding “it makes Donkey harder.” 

I could feel Donkey's hair rubbing against my ass, my cock was resting on his belly, leaking cum into the fur.

“Are you poz too?” I shyly asked of Donkey.

Muscle fucker, however, answered for Donkey in asking “Who do you think passed it to me?”

Donkey started pulling me upwards, so using my legs, I lifted up, sliding my hole up his shaft, until his head was at my hole, then I slide down on it.  I made contact with muscle fucker’s head as I slide down.  He was licking Donkey’s shaft as I rode it, licking the trail of his toxic cum.  I was getting into riding Donkey.  Up and down, up and down.

“Ride that horse cock” Donkey said, pulling me up and down faster and faster. 

My legs were getting tired but I wasn’t given a break.  I pushed up and lowered my ass with a little help from Donkey.  My hole was getting sore from the size of the cock stretching me open.  I caught a view of Donkey’s cock head pushing the skin of my stomach out. 

I started to freak at that sight and tried to pull off to escape this ride.  Muscle fucker was too fast and stood up behind me, pressing my shoulders down, keeping me impaled on Donkey’s cock.  Muscle fucker’s cock was riding up and down my back, leaving a fuck juice trail. 

Donkey’s breathing became fast and fast as I rode his cock.  He pulled me up faster and muscled fucker slammed me back down faster and faster.  The monster cock inside me grew thicker and harder, as I kept fucking and fucking myself on his cock. 

“Adding to that toxic load, fucker,” Donkey shouted.

I could feel his cock pulse in me, as he shot his cum load, deep inside my second ring as I sat on Donkey.

Perhaps ridiculously I felt the need to somehow protect my self image, so I found myself announcing to the world (or at least the two men) “I didn't want this."

Neither man bought my argument. 

“Yes you did,” said Donkey, “you sat on my cock raw and you did most of the work.”

To which muscle fucker added "You said you wanted fun.  I bet you're up for still more fun."

“I mean I didn’t want to be pozzed.”

“Deep down you know you did,” Donkey said in correction. 

Not to be outdone, muscle fucker added “You could have not come tonight, but you did.  This is your fault.”

“Who are you visiting next?” Donkey asked. 

“The two cocked freak” muscle fucker answered. 

I slid off of Donkey’s still hard cock, cum oozing out of my gaping hole.  Without loosing a second, muscle fucker pushed the butt plug back in, noting "We're gonna need a bigger plug soon.” We made our way to the door of the trailer and opened it.

Outside stood a man who asked “This Donkey’s place?”

Muscle fucker nodded and held open the door.  We watched the man enter.  I noticed a wedding band on his finger. 

“Enjoy the ride, fucker, 'cuz your life will never be the same,” muscle fucker said closing the door. 

He pulled my arm and we moved across the lot to a tent, the flap was closed, but we just lifted it and went inside. I didn't know what a living hell I was in for next.

• Like 14
  • Upvote 20

FS Part 3

Inside the tent, it was almost completely dark. I could see a saw horse in the middle of the room, there was nothing else there. 

“Who’s there” a voice yelled from the darkness. 

“I got a little treat for you Double D” muscle fucker said, “Come out of the darkness”

I was a little shocked when IT, not sure if he was completely human, came into the little bit of light in the tent. IT was short, with arms longer than normal, from head to toe it was covered in an orange fur. I could see it’s dark nipples inside the fur on it’s chest. IT was wearing a loin cloth, which covered it’s cocks and balls. IT waddled a little as it walked further into the room.

“Treat huh?” IT said, “what makes you think this could take my two cocks” 

“Dropped on Donkey with only my toxic load in his ass” Muscle fucker said.

“Interesting” IT said, Strip” 

I followed the order and stood naked in front of muscle fucker and IT

“Drop to your knees and get that double dick hard” Muscle fucker said. 

I hesitated, I was so disgusted by what looked like an orangutan man in front of me, but so turned on about being double dicked. Muscle fucker gave me a push and I fell to my knees just inches away from It.

“Wipe the disgust from your mug” muscle fucker order

I reached out and untied the loin cloth from each side, care not to pull It’s fur. When the cloth dropped two hanging cocks flopped in front of me, each attached to his body side by side in a mat of orange crotch hair. 

I placed my face in IT’s crotch and sniffed. The fur smelt burnt, but also  smelt like ass. I inhaled deeper. I felt my cock begin to swell from being turned on by the odors from the fur. I lifted the cocks in my hands and opened my mouth wide, taking both heads in. I licked around them tasting cum, piss and ass juice on them. 

“Fucked some married man earlier then sent him to Donkey” IT said

The cocks began to swell and grow as I sucked on them, stretching my mouth wide. I could feel the corners of my mouth begin to feel like they were splitting. I continued to suck on IT’s double cocks. I felt his balls which were almost hidden inside a thick forest of fur. I rolled them in my hand as he began to pump his cocks in and out of my mouth.

“Good mouth, hope his hole is the same”

“It is, bitches about condoms, but took me and Donkey raw, to late to change now” 

IT pushed me to the floor, popping his cocks out of my mouth. 

“Show me your cunt”

I flipped over onto my stomach, reached back and spread my checks, exposing my hole which will still holding in the butt plug. 

“Sorry D, let me pop that out” Muscle fucker said while reaching for the plug. He pulled hard and it popped out, leaving my hole gapping. 

IT jumped on my back, knocking the wind out of me. As I gasped for air, he rammed his double dick deep into my hole. I couldn’t scream with the little bit of air in me. He started to fuck me as Muscle fucker went to the tent and opened the flap. 

I could hear gasps of horror from people in the crowd. Muscle fucker started to pull in men, invited them to watch the horror on the ground. Soon there was about a dozen men inside the ten, they formed a circle around us. 

“See the freak get fucked by the freak!” muscle fucker said. 

“Don’t be shy, pull out your cocks and stroke as Double D raw fucks the freak and shoots his load deep in his hole”

The men started to unzip and pull out their cocks. I heard IT grunt and grunt almost like a pig. His double cocks were fucking me deeper and deeper. 

“be amazed by the double dicks” muscle fucker said, “pull them out and show the audience” 

IT did, holding his two dicks in his hands, while there was oohs and aahs from the crowd of pervert onlookers.

He drove them back into my ass, with great force again. I could feel his furry nuts slapping my ass I watched the men all around jacking their cocks. 

“Watch the bug chaser get another toxic load” muscle fucker said. 

This drove not only the audience into a jerk off frenzy but IT started to fuck harder and faster, as if he fed off the sexual excitement of the men stroking. 

“Don’t be shy men, cover these freaks in your cum” muscle freak said. 

I continued to get pounded by It as the first man stepped up and shot his load, it went all over me and IT. The double dicks started pumping faster as more and more men unloaded on us. I had cum dripping from my hair and face.

IT slammed into my hole and both dicks shot out a huge cum load deep into my holes mixing with the cum that was already in there. There were only a few men stroking trying to finish before the show was over. 

“Injected with a high dose of poison” IT proclaimed.

That set the last few men off and they stepped forward to shoot their cum on me. 

IT quickly jumped off of me and disappeared into the darkness. Leaving me on the floor naked covered in cum.

“Good show fucker” muscle freak said “Don’t wipe the cum off, put the plug in your hole and get dressed, there is more poz cum in this carnival.”

I did what I was told, my hole was sore from the double cocks, I still popped in the butt plug, which was really loose now. Put my shorts on and tucked my shirt in the back of my shorts, opting to go shirtless. 

As we excited the tent, people started to stare. I felt flushed with embarrassment. One man left his wife’s side, stopped me in the middle of the crowd and said:

“want to wear my load” 

Those around hear him and started laughing, other men offered their loads too. Muscle fucker pulled my arm and dragged me away from the laughter. 

• Like 11
  • Upvote 21

FS Part 4

Relief sat in when we slipped between two rides and into the area of some small trailers. I was out of the view of the public. No one could see the cum on my face or hair anymore. No one except muscle fucker. 

“Hey Tiny, you around?”  muscle fucker yelled.

“What the fuck you want” a voice yelled back.

“Drag your fucking cock here and see”

I watched a small, fuck tiny man come between two of the trailers, he was naked. He stood less then three feet tall, but that wasn’t was so impressive about him. Between his legs was a cock that was at least 14 inches. It was dragging on the ground. His height made his cock look obscenely enormous. 

“Who’s cum face” Tiny asked

“Wanted so fun in the carnival, so I am taking him to all the freaks, I had him in the fun house, Donkey had him, Double D used him in his normal fashion and now he is here for you.” 

“Double D huh? That cum mask from our people?”

“oh fuck no, I got the norms to watch and coat him”

“Twisted fucker” Tiny called the muscle fucker

“Me, oh fuck now, this one is,” he said pointed to me, “been taking all the poz loads, voluntarily”

“That true”

“No they forced me” I said

“You could have pulled off my dick and left, and you didn’t and you sat on Donkey with out being forced” muscle fucker said.

I could feel my face going red with embarrassment. My mind was questioning everything. Did I really want this? Why didn’t I stop.

I looked over at Tiny, he was holding his monster cock in his hand. It was thickening. Holy fuck, it was almost twice the size of a beer can in thickness. 

“Drop them shorts, boy, and get on the ground face down” 

I did more than drop my shorts, I stripped naked and laid in the straw spread on the ground, closing my eyes. I reached back and pulled out the plug, readying myself for what was to come. 

Tiny moved until he was standing in between my legs, his toes standing on my balls sac. There was no warning or words, he just lined up the head on his monster cock to my hole and drove in. I screamed. The pain was beyond intense. I got dizzy and I knew I was going to black out, but that didn’t stop Tiny, he pulled out his cock and slammed it back in.

I felt someone slapping my face, it was muscle fucker.

“Wake up you pussy, you need to be awake for this” 

I could feel Tiny’s cock pumping in and out of my hole. My hole was burning from being stretched open. He had moved forward and his little feet were standing on my balls adding to the pain. I was dizzy again. The pain was the worst I had ever felt. My body shook from the pain. 

Over and over he drove his monster cock into my stretched hole. You would think after Donkey and Double D (aka IT) I would be ready for this, but I wasn’t. As he pulled out, he would take the weight off my balls, only to add them back as he slammed into my hole. I don’t think I ever took the whole 14 inches of cock. 

My hole was making slurping noises as he fucked me, plus I was tooting my own horn as the air escaped my ass. Tiny made no noise, no indication that he was enjoying my sloppy, now well stretched hole. 

Muscle fucker was squatting in front of me, fully dressed. 

“Don’t think he is enjoying this you twisted whore, squeeze your hole around his cock” Muscle fucker said.

As hard as I tried I could not get my hole tight around his cock, each time I squeezed and tensed up my muscles, Tiny’s massive cock slammed into me and I lost my concentration from the pain. 

“Horrible fuck” Tiny said

He picked up speed fucking me, ramming in and out of my hole, until he stopped. I could not feel him shooting but I knew he was. He screamed at the top of his lungs:

“A.I.D.S dumping”

Even over the music, mechanical noises and roar of the crowd I knew people had heard him. I had tears in my eyes. With blurred vision, I could see Muscle fucker laughing. Tiny pulled out and stepped on my back, dragging his cock. I could feel a trail of cum being left on my ass and back. 

“Plug him, and get him out of my sight” 

Muscle fucker rammed the plug in me, and picked me up. The plug feel out of my hole and dropped no the ground. Tiny ran towards me and punched me in my gut.

“Don’t you lose my cum, you are lucky you got it, you worthless piece of shit!”

Muscle fucker moved to a chest near by, and pulled out a new plug, this one bigger than the first. Grabbing me by my hair he rammed it up my ass. I jumped, but could not move away. 

“Get your shorts up and follow me” 

I did as I was told. I now had three poz cum loads in my ass and one full blown A.I.D.S. What the fuck could be next?

• Like 11
  • Upvote 13