FS Part 12

Inside the room I there was another exam table, this one was very used. The paint was peaking off and the padded top was ripped open with stuffing pulling out. The stirrups were old as well, some of the chrome coating had come off and they were rusting in the uncovered areas. In between the stirrups, there was stains running down the middle of the table. 

Mr. Fister was standing to the left of the door, he was slowly stroking his cock. 

“Mr. Stinger, I will need your assistance with this one. I suggest you remove your clothing.”

Stinger didn't hesitate, he was out of his clothes quickly. His cock was hard and sticking straight out in front of him. 

“In the cabinet, Stinger is a new brown bottle, with what is about to happen we might want to use that one” Fister said.

“What is about to go on” I asked.

“You are going to become our latest freak, my good man”

“It is time” Stinger said, holding the brown bottle.

“We can make this easy or hard” Fister said, “the east way is for you to climb on the table and put your legs up, or the hard way is we put you there”

Part of me wanted to have them do it the hard way, to make them put me on the exam table. I was unsure if either Fister or Stringer would get violent when putting me on the exam table. I went to the table and climbed upon it and through my legs up in the stirrups. 

“Good little freak! He knows what he wants” Stinger said. 

Fister sat on a stool and rolled to the exam table. He was now at my ass. His legs were spread wide, exposing his cock and balls to me, one stood straight outwards and the later hung low between his thighs. 

Stinger moved to my side, brown bottle in hand.

“Let’s begin, shall we?”

Stinger nodded, giving the brown bottle a little shake. I heard a metal drawer slide open. The next thing I felt was something cold being rubbed on my sore hole. Stinger twisted the lid on the bottle of poppers causing a little hiss to escape. He took the cap off and put it under my nostril. I breathed in deep. The rush moved through my mind and body. Fingers began to move about my hole, first one sliding in, then two, then three. They moved in and out quickly. The soreness of my ass lite up. I moaned not out of pleasure but out of the soreness. A fourth finger was added to the fingers fucking my hole.

Stinger was steadily supplying me with poppers to relax me. My hole was open already from the object fucking me in the chair. My pulse was beating rapidly in my ears.

“Punch it Fister” Stinger said.

Taking the hint from Stinger, I felt Fister’s fingers ball up, then I felt pressure on my hole from his fist. Working up to this was not going to happen. He pushed against my hole, which was fighting the invading fist. Even with the popper rush I was resisting the fist.

“Push out, it will hurt you less”

I pushed my hole out the best I could, as he pushed his fist against it. I could feel my hole painfully give way and his fist slid into me. I felt every knuckle on his hand rub against the ring of my hole. My hole stretched over his hand then slowly collapsed around his wrist. 

“Guess punishing your hole in the chair opened you up!” Fister said, “and here I wanted you to scream, louder than when Dr Clown raped your pussy”

I was breathing heavily, my cock was leaking pre-cum onto my belly.

“The freak likes his hole filled with a fist” Stinger said

“Lets see if he will scream for us, I know Dr. Clown will grow with excitement with his screams”

Suddenly, his fist pulled outwards, popping out of my hole. I groaned, not from pleasure but from pain. He then pushed in forcefully, popping the fist into my hole. I yelped. 

“Oh no, that won't do”

With his free hand he motioned for the poppers to be taken away from my nose. Even with out a word spoken, Stinger knew what to do. With the rush gone, he started to punch fuck me over and over. With each punch in my voice grew louder, until I was screaming at the top of my lungs. 

“Oh music for the Clown” Foster said excitingly, “his cock will be growing”

His fist sped up its pounding in and out of my hole. Stinger was now down near Fister, slowly fisting his hard throbbing cock. He had an evil grin on his face as his eyes were glued to my hole. Fister started to pull his arm back further then hit my hole hard. I screamed each time his fist went into my hole. 

“Fister, make him scream more and louder,” a scratchy voice over a loud speaker. 

Fister began to move his other hand i against his fist, only this hand was flat. I started to breathe shallowly and fast. The pain in my hole was so bad, adding to the stretching was the quick scratches that his fingernails were making with his flat hand. 

“My cock is engorged!” The voice said.
  Fister continued to punch my hole. I wanted more poppers to help keep conscious, to make sure that they didn't take this too far. My hole was hurting so bad. I felt liquid running down my ass. I was so scared that my hole was bleeding. 

“Stinger, bring in the clown”

I watched Stinger move quickly out it the room, his evil laugh lingered as he disappeared. I heard doors open and slam shut. Fister didn't stop his work on my hole. He wrapped his flat hand around his fist. My hole again stretched open even more, making my screams louder. 

“Job well done Fister” Dr. Clown said standing naked in the door way.

“Thank you Clown”

"Shall we join forces"

• Like 7
  • Upvote 6

FS Part 13

Join forces, what the fuck. I was almost in panic mode. I wanted to jump up and run out of the room, but there was no way with Stinger, Mr Fister, and Dr. Clown blocking my way. 

“I think the gas mask might be in order, Mr Stinger” the doctor said, slowly stroking his engorged purple cock.

“I agree” Mr. Fister said, “It will also muffle any screams” 

“Not that anyone could hear him, well other than the Bearded Lady” Stinger said, “and you don’t want her here”

Stinger moved to a cabinet and opened it. I could see inside, there were two gas masks that had long hoses coming from the nose area. The eye were dark and I wondered if when it was on, was I going to be able to see anything. At the end of the hose was a small connection. One another shelf was about a dozen bottle of poppers, all with no labels.

“Professors, private brew,” Stinger said, getting a mask and bottle.

He moved over to me, I lifted my head to make it easy for him to put the mask on. 

“Someone’s eager” he said as he slipped the mask over my face. 

I could feel the bands pulling at my hair as they tried to slip down securing the mask. He moved quickly to fix them and adjust them until the mask was tight against my face. The eye covers were too dark for me to see clearly, just shadows of the images on the other side. 

“Total sensory deprivation, if you please Mr. Stinger” Mr Fister said.

I could hear movement in the room and could see a shadow move towards the cabinet again. 

“I would like a bottle as well” Dr. Clown said

I could just see Stinger getting the bottle and handing it to the doctor. He returned to my side. I felt cotton being stuffed in each ear. The sounds were muffled now. Then he place a thick clothe over my ears, it was almost dead silent now. His last step was to but head phones on that and it was truly silent. 

I felt the tube move and suddenly the fresh air was replaced with the odor of poppers, strong ones. The rush was instant. I felt every muscle in my body go limp, my heart raced and I felt it. The rush increase more and more as I breathed in and out. 

I felt something press against my hole. It was there only for a second then it pushed in, driving deep. My hole spread out wide. Dr. Clown was sliding his cock into my hole. There was no pain this time, it felt good as it went into me. I don’t know if it was the poppers or if I was just used to my hole being open so wide. 

He began to pump his cock in and out. I could just see his outline between my legs. I watched as the shadow of his arm moved up to his face. I assumed he was taking a big hit of poppers. He suddenly started to pull his cock completely out and then ram it in all the way. I let out a yelp, but I don’t think anyone hear me, if they did, they didn’t seem to care and continued. 

I breathed deep and felt the rush of the poppers flood my body, causing what little pain to be replaced with pleasure. I could feel his body pressing up against me as he fucked my hole. I felt someone start to pinch my nipples, then twisted them. They were pulling on them, working them hard and rough. I twisted my head to see the shadow next to me and assumed it was Stinger, I could not see any other shadows in the room. 

Dr. Clown slammed his cock deep into my hole and stayed there, pressing his body against me. I felt a hand moving around the shaft of his cock, then his cock pulled out some, allowing the tips of the fingers to slid in-between the lips of my hole and the shaft of the cock. Slowly the fingers moved inward, sliding deeper into my hole. I breathed deeply again to get my hole to relax more, to allow the hand to come in with the cock.

I felt the first set of knuckles slid into my hole. I breathed deeper and held my breathe then released. Sensing my new relaxation, Mr. Fister slid into me more and I felt his second set of knuckles slide into my hole. Dr. Clown’s head was thrown back, well it looked that way in the shadows that I could see. 

More pressure was added to my hole, stretching it more as the back of Mr. Fister's hand slid against it. With the cock in me, I could not feel the biggest part of the hand and thumb sliding into me. My nipples were becoming sore and that took my mind off my hole, but just momentarily. 

The hand inside my hole, started to move back and forth, but just small movements. At the same time, the doctor’s dick started to move with it, but opposite movements to the hand. My cock throbbed from the pleasure of my hole being fucked and fisted and the pain of the torture of my nipples. I could feel my cum shot building up and I knew I would shoot soon.

The hand and cock continued to move inside me, it felt like Mr. Fister’s hand was slowly jacking off Dr. Clown’s cock inside my hole. Each thrust in from the cock, my own cock would jump and land back on my stomach. 

Stinger let go of my nipples and began to remove the headphones. The sounds of the room were slowly coming back, muffled but coming back. He removed the clothe and the cotton from my ears. I could hear everything now. Including my heart beat which was loudly beating in my ear from my popper high. 

I was now hearing the slurping sounds of my hole being fucked and fisted. Stinger went back to my nipples, twisting them hard and then pulling them. His hard cock was resting on my side and was leaking fuck juice. 

“Lick my hole” the doctor ordered. 

I thought Stinger was going to move around and stick his tongue up the doctor’s ass, but I heard moaning. Mr. Fister must have moved his tongue into the doctor’s crack and invade his hole. 

“Oh yeah that’s it, move your head with my ass, don’t let the tongue lose it’s touch on my hole” 

I heard a muffled reply, but could not make it out.

Stinger released my nipples, allowing the blood to flow back in, only to pinch them again. This time he used the tip of his nails, digging them into my flesh. I released a loud moan inside of the gas mask. The poppers were still giving me a rush each time I breathed, but I was getting light headed at times. 

Stinger must has sensed that I needed air because he undid the little brown bottle from the hose and allowed fresh air to come in. I had not gooned on poppers in a long time. As much as I loved the rush, the fresh air was better right now. 

“Remove the mask, Stinger” Fister said.

Releasing my nipples, Stinger pulled on the mask, pulling my hair, any resistance from the mask straps gave way and I was out of it. 

As my eyes adjusted, I could see the doctor pumping his cock in and out of my hole, while rubbing up against the hand inside with it. He was pinching his nipples, moaning. I could not see Fister at all, but I knew he was back there, slurping on the doctor’s hole.

“Fuck me Fister,” he said.

Fister did not slowly pull his hand out of my ass, he ripped it out. I yelped loudly as it slid out leaving only the doctor’s cock in me. The doctor had stopped moving and was waiting for Fister to push his cock up his ass. 

Soon they were in a good rhythm. The doctor nodded his head and Stringer jumped up on the table, squatting down on to my hard cock that the doctor was holding up. It easily slid into his muscle ass.

Fister was the first one to cum, he grabbed the doctor in a bear hug and held on as his cock pumped his load deep into his ass. I could hear him grunting as he unloaded. I couldn’t hold it any longer and started to shoot my load deep into Stinger. He continued to slide up and down my cock as it pulsed. Dr. Clown moaned as my hole twitched around his cock as I came up Stinger’s hole. 

Stinger sat down quickly, once he felt me shooting in his ass. The doctor picked up speed of  his fucking and then after a minute, the doctor slammed into me deep shooting his load. Fister had pulled out and was standing by the cabinets. Stinger was slowly lifting off my soft cock, leaving the doctor buried deep in my hole.

“You are going to make an excellent addition to our family of freaks” the doctor said. 

“I get to keep him?” Stinger said excitedly. 

“Yes Stinger you get to keep him” 

“He’s going to be my new pal” Stinger said like a small child.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 8

Guest MeatSeeker
1 hour ago, pozpopperpig said:

SO fucking great pozpuppy!  I wanna be one of the freaks also!

Me too, I especially want that super long poz foreskin ;)

FS Part 14

Stinger helped me off the table after Fister and the doctor left the exam room.

“I’m going to be in the freak show?” I asked

“Yeah buddy” Stinger said. 

“But what about my life, my job, and my home?”

“That’s the past. Think of it traveling with the carnival, getting cock every where we go”

It did sound fun, but I would have to give up everything.

“What would I do there”

“You would have your own, adults only act” Stinger said, “We could bill you as The Grand Canyon as Assholes” he said with a laugh.

“Seriously” 

“Dude, you would be getting fucked by almost every dick that walked in” 

I just gave him this look.

“I am serious.”

“Can I think about it”

“Not too long, we leave in two days” he said, “Off to another town”

After getting my clothes, dressing, I was about to head out when Stinger came running down the hall after me. 

“I will be at  your place at noon, the day after tomorrow” 

I shook my head and left. The bearded lady was gone. I went and there was a cab sitting there waiting for me. 

“You should go with them” the driver said.

“What?”

“You should go with them” he said pulling away from the curb. 

“How do you” I said stopping suddenly mid sentence.

“How do I know? Dude, Stinger in my nephew.” 

I sat back and rode home in silence. The sun was going down when we arrived on my street. I was lost in thought as we pulled up. 

“Shit, I don’t have any cash” I said looking in my wallet.

“I will take it out in trade” he said laughing.

“Park and come to apartment three, door will be open”

I got out and went up to my place, leaving the door ajar as i went in. I quickly stripped naked and got on my knees, directly in front of the door. I heard his steps coming down the hall a short time later. There was a quiet knock and the door slowly opened. He saw me naked on my knees and just shook his head.

“No bitch, I want that ass” 

He came in and closed the door, locking it. 

“Get on your bed, ass up” he ordered. 

I moved fast into my bedroom and did as he said. 

He came into my bedroom buck naked. His cock was uncut and thick. He was pulling the foreskin back exposing the had as he walked towards me, balls bouncing as they hung low. 
I spit in my hand and rubbed it on my hole, which was still wet from the fucking that I got earlier. I could feel my puffy hole twitching as I rubbed it. 

Once at my ass, he spit on his hand and rubbed it on his cock head, then pushed in. My hole gave way easily. His cock slid all the way into me. 

“That’s one loose pussy you got there, tighten it up” he said.

I squeezed my hole, trying to make it tighter for his cock. 

“Better but it’s still loose as fuck” he said, “What did they put in you, a Mack truck?” he said laughing.

He began to fuck my hole, pulling his cock completely out and then shoving it back in. My hole gave way easily each time. I just laid there and took  his fucking. I was tired, but I wanted it.

“You poz?” I asked him.

“Who the fuck do you think gave it to Stinger, mate?”

“Fuck man, that’s twisted” 

“Nah fucker, what’s twisted is selling him to the Professor” he said laughing.

“Don’t you mean the Doctor” 

“Hell no, the Professor, he is the one that owns the Freak Show and all the freaks.”

“Did you know Stinger wants to keep me”

“Yeah and I can tell you I know you are going to go with them” 

His cock was still punch fucking my hole. His balls were hitting my hole as he fucked me. 

“Wait until you get fucked by the Professor, he’s twisted.”

Yeah?” I said as my cock twitched.

“Yeah, watched him fuck Stinger, shot two loads, on without even touching myself” 

My cock was now completely hard. 

“oh someone likes that” he said holding onto my hard cock.

He started to jack my cock as he continued to fuck me. My mind was lost in images of Stinger being used and abused by the Professor. My cock started to leak fuck snot onto the hand of Stinger’s uncle, not just a little a lot.

“You have the mental picture” he said jacking my cock.

“Yeah”

“You should see the fucking video of it” he said.

More pre-cum shot out of my hole, it  looked like I had shot a mini load of cum. He let go of my cock and brought his hand to his mouth, sucking and licking my pre-cum off. His lips smacked as he gobbled it down. Once done his hand went back to my cock and began too jack it again.

His cock was thrusting in and out of my hole roughly, but my hole was still gapping wide so it was not painful. His hand was jacking me and I knew I would not last much longer. My muscles began to tense up.

“I’m cumming” I shouted.

He pulled out of me and put his mouth over my cock, swallowing my load as it shot out of my piss hole. I grabbed his head in my hands and held on tightly. As soon as my cock became sensitive, I pushed him off.

He slammed his cock back in my hole and started to pound my hole. He grunted every time his cock penetrated my hole and hit bottom. My whole body shook as he fucked me. His balls hit hard against me, until he slammed into me hard and stayed there.

“Oh you fucking freak, I’m cumming into you” he said.

“Breed me” I yelled

“Fucking my poz fucking load into the freak hole” 

It was right then and there, I made up my mind.

• Like 10
  • Upvote 7

FS Part 15

Stinger showed up right when he said he would. I knew when there was a knock at my door it was him. I had been looking out my bedroom window, wasn't much of a view, but I could stare off and let my mind wonder. I got up after the first round of knocks and headed to the door. There he was on the other side, grinning from ear to ear.

“You going?” he asked. 

I moved aside to show him my bags. 

“Fuck yet, we celebrate tonight with my cock slamming your hole”

“Or mine slamming yours”

“Nope, gotta fuck my uncle’s stink off you”

I just nodded. Looks like news travels fast among the freaks. I went back and grabbed my bags. Stinger came in and grabbed my bags, picking them up with ease. I locked my door and threw my key on the floor. I took one last look at my old life, shut the door and left. 

Down at the street waited a cab, his Uncle’s cab.

“All set boys” he asked.

“Lets go!” I said. 

Stinger’s hands went into my crotch and began to massage it. He squeezed my cock through my pants, causing my cock to get hard. He leaned into me and started to kiss me hard, which only made my cock harder. 

“Hey faggots, people can see you” Stinger’s Uncle said.

Stinger paid his uncle no mind and unzipped my pants. He pulled my cock out and went down on it. I threw my head back as Stinger started to suck my cock, bobbing his head up and down.

“Oh fuck that's hot,” his uncle said, “may have to pull off somewhere and join you two”

“Now who's the faggot” Stinger said pulling off my cock. 

The cab turned down a dark alley and parked in a truck bay, was dark and the building looked abandoned. Stinger’s uncle got out of the drivers seat and made his way around to the back passenger side door. Stinger got on his knees and pushed the ass of his pants down. The door opened and there stood his uncle with his cock and balls hanging out of his fly.

He grabbed Stinger’s hips and rammed his cock up his hole. Stinger yelled a little with my cock in his mouth. The cab shook some as is Uncle pounded his hole. My eyes were focused on the action happening to my right and one hand was on Stinger’s bald head.

Suddenly my door opened. I jerked my head to the left to see the face of a man in uniform. Fuck, it was a cop.

“So what do we have here” he said, “a bunch of cock whores”

I was scared shitless, but Stinger’s uncle was still fucking. Stinger got off my cock and brought his face to mine. As he was moving me so my ass was sticking out the door, the cop was standing up. 

“Drop your pants” Stinger whispered. 

I obeyed and soon felt a hand on my ass.

“Had this hole, Mack?” the cop asked.

“Yeah it's good, but loose” 

I could just see some of the cop if I cocked my head, he was unzipping his pants and fishing out his cock. 

“Takes all nuts?”

“Fuck yeah” 

I felt the cops cock head rub up and down my crack. He spit, either in his hand or on his cock. The cock head pushed at my hole. I pushed out my hole, this allowed the cops head to pop into my hole. His cock head felt big, and his shaft felt thick as he pushed in deeper. He grabbed my hips and started to pump in and out of my hole.

“Yeah Mack, it's a bit loose” the cop said, “guess Mr Fister and Dr Clown has used this hole”

“Yeah the have, as well as a bunch of the freaks”

The cop continued to fuck my hole. Stinger's head was on my shoulder. 

“You will have to fuck his stink off me now” Stinger whispered.

I pushed back my hole onto the cops thick cock, driving him deeper. His cock was really thick at the base, he wasn't long, but he was thick. I moaned as he continued to fuck me. I squeezed my hole around his cock.

“Yeah you fucking freak,” he said, “squeeze my cock with your hole”

Stinger’s uncle was pounding his hole hard and fast. His grip on his hips were making Stinger’s face tense up. I knew he was in some pain. The cop was fucking me harder now. 
I was still pushing back on his cock as he thrust in to my hole.

“Need to blow and get back on the beat” the cop said.

“Yeah gonna blow my load up my nephew’s hole soon”

“Oh fuck, that's hot and is sending me over the edge”

The cop grabbed my hips and thruster in. I could feel l every shot of cum pumping out of his cock. It sprayed the inside of my hole. Mack rammed into Stinger's ass hard, shooting his load in to him. 

The cop pulled out and stood there. Cock hanging out of his fly. 

“Clean him up” Stinger said to me.

I flipped around and took his spent cock into my mouth and sucked him clean. His hand rubbed my hair as I did it. He kept repeating:

“Good boy”

While I was doing this, Stinger had pulled up his pants and sat in the seat next to me, playing and fingering my freshly fucked hole. His uncle was dressed and in the driver’s seat again. 

“When does the freak show pull out” the cop asked Mack.

“Tomorrow morning”

“Tell the Professor Frank and I will be out for some fun with this new one tonight” the cop said

“Will do”

The cop tucked his cock back in and zip up.

“Usual fees apply” Mack said.

The cop slammed my door and hit the top of the cab three times. He stepped back and we drove off. 

“Looks like you made an impression on that cop, freak”

We drove until we got to the camp grounds and found the carnival and freak show packing up. The cab took us right to the entrance. We got out and got my bags. 

“Let’s go see the Professor”

• Like 4
  • Upvote 6

FS Part 16

We entered the Professor’s trailer. It was dark and so uninviting. It suddenly occurred to me that this wasn't the trailer I first met him in. This one was more like living quarters. It was very messy, papers and clothes thrown everywhere. I noticed a pile of underwear in a corner. It contained a rainbow of colors and styles. There had to be at least fifty pairs.

“Each one of those pairs of underwear were owned by the boys and men that I have personally infected” a voice in the dark said.

The Professor emerged from the dark, he was naked. He had more of a dad bod. His cock was soft and hanging over his balls. He had some fur on his chest and a trail that lead down to his crotch. HIs legs were very hairy. 

Stinger, take your new charge’s bag to your trailer and get his bed ready” he said, “I’m going to welcome him to the Freak Show” 

Stinger nodded and said, “Officer Stevens and his husband Frank are coming out tonight  to use him. He know the fees apply.” 

“Excellent” the Professor said. 

“Have fun” Stinger said to me as he was leaving.

“Strip, the games are about to begin” the Professor said, opening a cabinet, showing me all his toys.

I didn’t hesitate, I stripped as fast as I could. Standing there in his trailer naked, I watched him remove a bridle and a bit. He turned and walked towards me.

“Open” he said, raising the bit to my mouth. 

I did as I was told. Once the bit was in my mouth I closed my mouth on it, gripping it with my teeth. He took the straps around my head and tightening the straps and buckles at the back of my head. Once he was satisfied, he returned to the cabinet. 

“Hands behind your back” he said.

I moved my hands behind my back, where he attached wrist cuffs and locked them together. Again he returned to his cabinet of toys, opening a drawer and removing a wooden paddle. He had one fist wrapped around the handle and the flat paddle part was resting in his other hand. He brought it closer to me, revealing the drilled holes in the flat paddle.

“Pull away and I use this” he said sternly, then put the paddle near by.

I nodded as his hands explored my body. He went for my chest first, rubbing around my nipples, occasionally passing his  hand over them. Soon, he would stop on my nipple and start pulling it, twist it, and pinching it with his nails. I tensed up my face and bit down on the bit in my mouth as he caused pain.

My cock was responding to the tit torture, it was twitching and becoming hard. I glanced down at his cock and it too was rock hard. It had grown to at least eight and a half inches and was thick. I could see pre-cum hanging from the head. 

“I am glad to see you are enjoying this” 

Without warning he slapped my cock in a downwards motion. It caused me to stand on my tip-toes but not jerk away. My cock bounced up and slapped my stomach, then continued to bounce until it was still again.

“Will have to go lightly on you right now,” he said, “don’t need you unable to preform for the cop tonight.

His hand moved to my thighs just to the right of my crotch. One of his hands moved to my sac, gently rolling it with his fingers. My balls were moving inside, until he tightened his fist and squeezed hard.

I screamed and bit down hard on the bit in my mouth so hard that my teeth ached. His grip was like a vice and as he squeezed he pulled my ball sac down to the floor. My cock pumped out pre-cum from this. I fought the urged to pull away, but I lost that battle and moved backwards. His grip on my sac held strong and the only change I made was instead of pulling my sac down it was now being pulled outwards.

“Oh, you were doing so well” he said shaking his head from side to side. 

He released my balls and swung me around. He bent me forward, until my head was resting on the wall. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw him pick up the paddle.

“Move and the paddling gets harder” 

I took a deep breath and waited. The paddle made a faint whistle as it moved through the air and a loud thump as it made contact with my ass cheeks. I jump a little from the impact, but did not move away. It stung, but not too bad. The Professor moved the my side, his free hand pulled my arms upwards, but not enough to cause pain.

The paddle met my ass again, this time slightly harder. This stung a bit more and I could feel the skin heating up on my cheeks. He pulled back the paddle and hit one more time. I cried out some on this one. 

“Better, shall we continue” he said.

I nodded and he guided me back around. Now facing him, he went back to work on my nipples, pinching them with his fingernails. His nails dug hard into my flesh. His cock was rock hard as was mine. The pain he was inflicting was so pleasureful. 

He released my nipples and moved back to his toy cabinet. He brought over a pair of nipple clamps. Squeezing each open, he attached them to my nipples. They bit in hard. He adjusted a screw on top and they bit in more. 

“Turn and bend over,” he ordered me.

I did as I was told. He kicked my legs open wider. I felt  his cock slap my ass. I took a deep breathe, fearing I was in for a rough fucking, and I was right. He aimed his cock and rammed it in balls deep. I screamed. 

“Move and you get the paddle” he said.

I held still as he pulled out and rammed in again. He did this over and over, with the pain easing each time he went in.

“Is this the cop’s cum on my dick?” he asked.

“Yes, Professor” I mumbled through the bit.

“His cock is going to wear my cum tonight” he replied.

His fucking was rough. He had his hands on my shoulders, ramming his cock into my hole as he pulled me back by my shoulders. His balls were getting tighter as he pumped his cock in and out of my ass. I could feel his dick thickening up 

“My AIDS strain will be a fine addition to the mutation of strains you already posses.”

He thrusted in deep and shot deep. His cock pulsed and twitched as he emptied his balls into my hole. His grunting was loud and his legs shook as he shot. He fell forward until his forehead was resting on my back. 

HIs cock started to soften and slipped out. He reached around and released my nipples from the claps. They hurt so bad. He threw the clamps back in the cabinet and started to rub my nipples with his hands. I could not believe the pain that was shooting through them. 

My legs were shaking as he played with my nipples. Each pass over them, his touch got lighter and lighter, until he was not touching them at all. He released me from the hand cuffs and pulled me back against him. 

“You are going to fit right in freak,” he said, “and we are going to make a fortune selling your holes”

I just nodded, pleased with the decision I made. 

“Stinger is in the red and black trailer, you will share with him.” he said, “tell him I am please with  you” 

“Yes Professor” 

“Get ready for the cop and his partner” he said, “and don’t disappoint”

I grabbed my clothes and left naked, walking all the way to my new home naked. Not one word was spoken from any of the workers. I found Stinger sitting on his bed in our trailer. I gave  him the Professor’s message and he smiled. 

• Like 6
  • Upvote 8