FS Part 17

I  must have nodded off after getting settled into my new home. I woke to a loud banging on the trailer door. I jumped up and answered. Opening the door outward, I saw the cop and his partner standing there. 

“Sorry, I must have dozed off” I said to them. 

“We will wake you up good” the cop said. 

I moved aside and they came into the trailer. I had forgotten how big the cop was. Now that he was out of his uniform I could see he was huge. Muscular huge. His partner was the same. 

“Let’s get this party started” I said.

I took off my shirt and my shorts. I stood there in front of them, naked. I moved in between them and started to kiss the cop, sliding my tongue into his mouth. His hand roamed my naked flesh. His partner had removed his shirt, and pulled me towards him, twisted me until I was facing him. I moved my hands over his massive chest as I put my lips against his. His tongue slid into my mouth as his hands slid down my back and onto my ass. He squeezed my cheeks tight in  his fists, then moved into my crack. I could feel his fingers moving up and down, then pressing against my hole. 

As we kissed and explored each other’s bodies, the cop was stripping naked. He moved up behind me pressing against my back with his muscular body, his hard cock pressing against my ass. He left enough room at my ass for his partner to grab his cock and line it up with my hole. I was so into the kiss, that his cock eased into my hole. 

His partner broke our kiss and stepped back. I bent forward a bit pushing my ass outwards toward the cop. His cock was now deep into my hole. His crotch was pressed against my ass. 

“Someone is pre-loaded” the cop said.

“Yes Officer, the Professor loaded me earlier” I said.

His partner now stood naked in front of me. He pushed be down towards his cock. I braced myself on his thighs and slid my mouth over his cock head. I slowly slid my mouth down his shaft. 

“Will be easier to double fuck his hole later with that load” the cop’s partner said. 

“Yeah, Professor told me he stretches open easily” the cop replied. 

The cop’s cock was pumping my ass steadily, as his partner started to face fuck me. I was moaning loudly. 

“Sounds like this bitch is in heat” the cop said. 

He was pumping harder into my hole. His balls swinging as he moved in and out. His partner’s balls were pressing into my chin as he pushed his cock deep into my mouth and throat. They had a good rhythm going between them, and were almost in sync. My mouth was watering with a mixture of pre-cum and spit. 

The door opened and Stinger walked in. Neither the cop nor his partner stopped fucking my holes nor did they pull out. 

“Evening Stinger” the cop said. 

“Evening” Stinger responded. 

“Come to watch the show?” the cop’s partner asked. 

“With your permission” Stinger said. 

“Alright with us,” the cop said. 

As Stinger stripped naked, the cop and his partner switched positions. His partner slid up my hole, moaning as he went balls deep. The cop’s cock slid into my mouth, giving me the taste of my ass and the Professor’s cum. Stinger sat back on his bed and started stroking his cock. Each man in my holes began to move in and out faster and faster. 

I moaned as they grunted. Stinger was sniffing poppers as I was getting used by two cocks. 
Stinger's cock was rock hard. His fist wrapped around his cock and he was stroking it as he watched me.

The cop suddenly grabbed me by my hair and pulled my off his cock. He pulled me off his partner’s cock. We moved to the other bed, which was across from the bed that Stinger was on.  The cop laid down on his back and held his cock up.

“Sit on it” he said to me.

“Oh fuck yeah sit on it” Stinger said.

I climbed up on the bed and straddled the cop’s hips. I lowered my ass down until I felt his cock pushing at my hole. I dropped down to my knees as his cock pushed deep into me. 

“You might want these” Stinger said as he tossed me his brown bottle.

I grabbed them from the bed, unscrewed the cap and held it under my nose. I inhaled deep and held my breathe. The cop's partner quickly moved behind me and pressed his cock head against my hole. He pushed in hard. I released my breathe just as the head of his cock popped into my hole. His hands grabbed my shoulders and held me so I couldn't move forward. He slowly pushed his cock in with the cop. 

I groaned loudly as the second cock up my hole slid in further. His body was already pressing against me. I took another deep hit from the brown bottle. My hole relaxed more. Both cocks went deeper into my hole. 

The cop put his big arms around my back and pulled me down onto him tighter. His partner pulled his cock out a little, as the cop pushed in more, then they switched directions. They continued this deliberate movements. 

“Yeah buddy! Double Dick his hole” Stinger said.

Their cocks were rubbing against each other as they fucked my stretched open hole. I put the brown bottle back under my nose and inhaled deeply into each nostril. The rush moved through my body, relaxing me. I felt my heart beat in my temples and I could hear it in my ears. The cocks in my hole felt even better as they fucked my hole. 

The cop and I started to kiss, as their cocks pumping increased in speed. Stinger was jacking his cock faster and faster, he was getting closer to shooting.

“Stinger, don't waste that load, shoot it in my mouth” the cop’s partner said.

Not missing a beat, Stinger jumped up and moved over to our bed. Standing next to is he put his cock into the cop’s partners mouth and pushed in deep. He was grunting as he emptied his nuts into his mouth. 

“Feed him” the cop said breaking our kiss. 

The two dicks in my hole, moved faster and faster. The two men started to grunt more and more. Stinger pulled his cock from the cop's partners mouth. He stood there and watched as the two men double fucked me. 

“Gonna shoot soon” the cop said.

“Same here baby” said his partner.

They continued to pump my ass. Their cocks got harder and harder. They both pushed in deep at the same time. I could feel their loads being shot out of their cocks, into my hole. 

“Oh Jesus, we are filling your hole with our Strains” the cop said.

I collapsed onto the cop and his partner on me. Their cocks slowly began to soften and slipped out of my hole. The cop's partner slid off me and laid next to the cop. 

“I hope you two have another round in you”

“Need to rest a little but I'm sure we can pump out another load or two,” the cop said.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 9

Part 18

Stinger's cock was the first one back up. He moved between the legs of the cop's partner, spreading them wide. There was no resistance from legs, they opened wide and moved to Stinger’s shoulders. I watched as Stinger's cock lined up with the cop's partners hole and started to slide in.

“Always love a pre-lubed hole,” Stinger said, “a sign of a true pig”

“Second favorite cock” he said 

“Of course, it's the one that pozzed you and your hubby” Stinger said. 

I was a little worried about their status, figured they were just pigs that fucked bare, but didn't take it bare. Knowing they were carrying Stinger’s strain was a huge turn on. My cock was rock hard. 

I moved quickly between the cop's legs, lifting them up onto my shoulders, then lining up my cock with his hole. 

“Ram it in him hard,” Stinger said, “he likes it hard, rough and fast”

I pushed hard and slammed my cock into his hole until I was balls deep. There was no scream from the cop, just a long, deep moan. I didn't wait I pulled my cock out completely and rammed it into his hole again. I reached for his nipples as my cock pulled out the third time, but before I slammed it back in, I grabbed his nipples between my thumb and forefinger’s nails and pinched hard. I slammed in hard again into his hole.

“Of fuck, I need it just like this” the cop said.

I continued to fuck his hole deep and hard as I tortured his nipples. Without warning he slammed his open hand into my chest. It stung bad, I could feel the area that met his hand heat up. I pulled out and rammed back into his hole, which followed by another chest slap from him. He hit almost in the exact same spot, this time just a bit harder. The cop turned to his partner and they started to kiss as we fucked their holes. Their kissing was more like biting each other's lips. The cop bit down on his partner’s lip and started to pull. 

I released his nipples and slammed my hand on his chest right between his nipples. A loud smack echoed through the trailer. The eyes of the cop got wide and he released his partner’s lip. A smile slowly appeared on his face. I pulled out and flipped him over, I struggled but I flipped him over. His white ass was now face up. I pulled my hand back and smacked his ass, hard. 

“Cup your hand a bit,” his partner said.

I pulled back and cupped my hand a little and smacked his bare ass again. I continued to slap his cheek harder and harder. My hand stung a bit after a while and his cheek was now red. I heard moans from him as I slapped his hole. 

I lined up my cock and slammed into his hole, hard. I pulled out and slapped his ass again. 

“Squeeze my cock with that hole” I ordered the cop.

I felt his ass tighten around my cock as I slammed it back in. Next to us, stinger was pounding the cop’s partner’s ass, but both were watching me.

“Keep that ass tight you fucking pussy” I said

The cop kept squeezing his ass muscles and I would smack his ass cheeks as I pulled out of his hole. I was now switching cheeks. My cock rammed in and out of his hole. His cheeks were now a bright red and very warm. 

I dropped down, putting my body weight on him. My hips were pumping my cock in and out of his hole. My head was next to his on the left said. He had his face in the pillow, I grabbed his hair and pulled it up, holding on tight.

“Beg me you fucking pig for my cock and cum” I ordered him.

“Please, oh please give me your poz load” he said

“You can do better than that”

“Please I need you cum, give it to me please, rape my hole, please oh God please”

Stinger was pounding the partner's ass hard, bodies smacking together. We were almost in the same rhythm. 

“Did I tell you to fucking stop” 

“Smack him up side the head” his partner said, but I couldn't do it.

“Make him your bitch” Stinger said.

I pulled harder on his head and grabbed his chin tightly with my other hand and squeezed. 

“You’re not worthy of my cum up your hole” I said
  “I am please, Sir. I need, desire your tainted seed. Please add your mutilated strain to mine” he begged.

“Maybe I should shove my fist up that cop ass”

“Oh God, please wreck my hole. Make me a freak like you”

My balls were pulling up tightly to my body. My cock was hardening. I knew I was getting close to shooting my seed up his ass.

“You want that load, don't you”

“Yes I do”

“Tell me”

“I want your toxic seed in my ass, please” he begged, “pleeeeaaassse”

I slammed my cock deep into him and emptied my balls into his hole. I kept pushing my cock into his hole, even though it couldn't go any deeper. I pulled out and moved off the bed to the floor. I stood there looking at Stinger fucking the partner's ass.

I grabbed the cop by his hair and pulled him off the bed and unto his knees in front of me.

“Open your fucking mouth, gonna fill you up”

The cop opened his mouth and I placed my semi-hard cock on his tongue. He gently closed his lips around it. Instantly, I started to piss. I filled his mouth up. 

“Swallow fucker” I ordered him

“He's never drank piss before” his partner said, grunting as Stinger fucked him.

“First time for everything,” I said, “Fucking swallow”

He slowly swallowed and I filled his mouth again. This time he swallowed without having to be told to. I continued to piss down his throat. His cock was rock hard and leaking. As he swallowed the last mouthful of my piss, his cock shot all over my legs. 

Still holding his cock in my mouth he looked up and smiled. Stinger pumped his cock in and out of the cop's partner's ass faster and faster until he rammed in and shot his load. Once he had emptied his nuts he pulled out. 

“Who’s ever bed this is, sorry I left a big mess on it” the partner said.

“It's his” Stinger said.

“If I sleep in it tonight” I said.

The cop stood up and kissed me.

“Fuck you are one hot fuck you Freak” he said to me.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 8

Part 19

As we pulled into the new empty field, which would be our home for about three weeks, I wondered what my duties would be setting up the carnival and freak show. I had questioned Stinger about that during out ride, but he would never give me a straight answer. 
    Stinger pulled our trailer behind the fun house. 

“That’s your new place of work,” he said. 

“I am going to be an attendant on the fun house” I asked.

“Nope, let them set it up and I will show you” he said, “We are going to put your special talent to good use” 

Shit, I didn’t have any talent, could not sing, dance, hell I couldn’t even whistle and carry a tune in a bucket. 

“What do I do, while everyone is setting up” 

“I need you to search for a trailer that belongs to Ink” 

“Okay” 

I jumped out of the passenger side of the trailer and went on my search. I passed so many men working already. Many were shirtless and the sight of their muscular bodies was turning me on. My cock was getting hard in my jeans as I walked through the field. It took a while, but I found Ink’s trailer. I knocked on the door and waited. The door opened, revealing a man covered in tattoos from head to toes, including his face. He was wearing a white thong, showing off his big bulge and tatted ass. 

“Ah, was wondering when you were going to show up” 

“Stinger just said I should search you out” I said, “but didn’t tell me which trailer was yours”

“Sounds like him” he said moving out of the way, inviting me in.

“So what will it be” he asked me as I was closing the door. 

“I’m sorry” I said.

“What tattoo do you want and where?”

I thought for a moment.

“I wold like a scorpion, just like Stinger on my hip and maybe a biohazard symbol on the base of my back, above my crack”

“Strip naked so we can start” Ink said, “ass up” 

I quickly stripped out of my clothes and got in his chair, ass up. He lightly stroked my lower back and ass.

“Pretty pussy” he said.

“You should slide in it some time” 

“I just might” 

After all the prep work was done on me and he set up his tools of the trade, he began. At first I would jump a little when he ran the needle over my skin. He was sitting on my lower ass and I could feel his pouch sliding up and down my skin as he worked. His cock was growing inside of it and would  poke me every now and then.

“You okay” he asked.

“Yes, Ink” 

He continued his work on my biohazard tattoo. I didn’t move as much when the needle touched my skin, but I could feel something else poking me. I glanced over my shoulder and saw that his pouch had been pulled aside and his hard cock was laying on my ass crack, It would move when he did, sometimes poking me. 

“Would it be better if my cock was up your ass” 

“I see no harm in it” 

His mouth opened slightly and spit slowly dropped out, falling down on to his cock. He rubbed it in, then dropped out more.  Lifting up slightly, he stabbed at my hole, I pushed back and the head popped in. He didn’t wait, he drove his cock in all the way.

“Squeeze me as I work” he said.

I squeezed my ass muscles around his cock, as the needle moved along my lower back. I would change my rhythm of the squeeze as well as the speed. 

“Your hole feels good around my cock” he said. 

“Want you to shoot inside me” 

“Are you sure you want my load” he said. 

“Is a pig’s ass pork” I asked.

“Yes’ he said slapping my ass. 

I continued to squeeze his cock with my ass more and more. He would slowly  move it in and out as he worked. Not much just so I could feel it. He didn’t need me moving or jerking - the biohazard sign had to be perfect. 

“Almost done” he said. 

I squeezed more, trying to resist the urge to fuck myself on his cock. 

“Finished” he said, putting his tools on this bench next to us. 

He rubbed something on my new tattoo and then positioned himself over me and began to pump his cock in and out. He would slam into my hole balls deep. I could feel his breathe on me and smell it. It smelt like a mixture of cheap liquor and piss. I could feel his balls dropping on my ass as he pumped my hole. 

“Turn over and we can do your scorpion” he said pulling out his cock without cumming.

As he was  busy getting his tools and supplies ready, I flipped over. I could see his cock better. It was hard still, but was was more intriguing was that there was four names tattooed on it near the base.

“What’s with the names on your cock” I asked.

“It’s the names of the men that I converted into the family” he said. 

“Family?”

“Yes, the poz family” 

He prepped my hip for the new tattoo and than began.

“Mark was the first, only eighteen when I got him, a virgin in all respects to sex. I changed that quickly” 

This area was more tender and stung worse than a cat scratch. I clenched my jaw hard as he worked.

“David was next, a muscled freak, said  he was straight but took dick like a pro. Wanted to try bareback, and paid the ultimate price.”

He continued on my scorpion, dipping in the ink and then working it into my skin. I closed my eyes and just concentrated on not moving.

“Next was Adam, oh Adam, he was an interesting man, son of a preacher rebelling against daddy. Had to hold him down to get him to take it. crying to God the whole time” 

The needle was getting to the point I couldn’t bare it any more. I just wanted this to be over. I wanted out of his chair. I think he was deliberately making this hurt more. 

“The last was Zach, or the cheater. He was partner to some guy and was out looking for some cock. I decided to give him more than he asked for. A gift to take home to the boyfriend” 

My mind began to wonder, Zach, was it my Zach was it the asshole who had packed his bags and left, no reason why. Did I just find out the reason. 

“Zach” I said, “what did he look like”

“oh he was a pretty boy, red head, smooth milky body, birth mark almost in the shape of a…”

“heart on his ass cheek” I said.

“Yeah, how did you know” 

“I was his boyfriend” 

“Well fuck me sideways” he said, “We have come full circle” 

He continued to work on my tattoo.

“Oh you should have heard him beg for my cock. He was like a whore, bucking his ass, driving me deeper.”
Shit, I was getting angry at Ink for destroying my relationship, for hurting Zach.

“Head to cover his mouth from all his moaning and grunting, was he always a loud bitch in bed.”

“No, quite the opposite” 

“He squealed like a pig when I shot my poz load in him” 

He did one more pass at my tattoo and put all the tools away. His cock was still hard and dripping pre-cum.

“You still want my load buddy” he asked.

I got up and got on all fours. Pushing my ass back towards him. He rammed his cock deep into my hole. He didn’t waste a moment and began to fuck my hole hard and deep.

“Zachy wanted it on his back, said he wanted to see my face as I fucked him” 

I pushed back harder onto him, driving him deeper into my hole.

“Begged me to put on a rubber, but I ignored it. Would tell him raw or nothing” 

His cock was jack hammering my hole, faster and harder.

“Guess nothing was not an option for him, he needed dick, a real man’s dick” 

He slammed deep into my hole, dick twitching and pulsing as he shot deep inside me.

“Giving you a taste of my strain, the same strain as your Zachy” 

He pulled off and handed me a tube of cream, and explained how to take care of my  new tattoos. As I dressed I glared at him angrily. I snatched the tube and left. I found Stinger taking a break, shirtless and sweaty.

“Hey Pet, nice tattoo” he said, “It’s like mine” 

“You set me up, didn't you” I screamed at him, “you knew he pozzed my boyfriend and you sent me there to find out didn’t you” 

“Babe, relax. it all turned out for the best. Plus you have me now” 

I was so mad that I turned and left, headed to our trailer. I need to know everything. It was just about five minutes more and Stinger came in. 

• Like 5
  • Upvote 5

• 2 weeks later...

Part 20

“You knew didn’t you? You knew that Ink pozzed my boyfriend”

Stinger didn’t say anything, he just put his head in his hands.

“Oh fuck” I said.
“He came here for some fun, just like you” Stinger said. 

“Did you fuck him Stinger” 

That question was met with silence.

“Did you shoot your poz load in him?”

“Only after Ink did” Stinger said.

“Oh fuck, why?”

“He was talking about how he had a boyfriend and really wanted some action on the side. Hell, he even showed me your picture”

“What?”

“Yeah” Stinger pulled a picture from his back pocket, handing it to me.

I stared down at it. I knew this picture well. Zach had it in his wallet. It was a picture he took when we first started dating. We were at a road side parking area, looking at the view of the mountain behind me. He told me to turn around and then snapped the picture.

I dropped down on the bed next to Stinger, head down staring at the picture in my hand.

“When I saw your picture, it made me mad that he was wanting to cheat on you, my pet” Stinger said.

“Why” 

“I thought you were so handsome in the picture, and didn’t deserve a cheater” 

“I took him to Ink and he fucked him first, holding him down, not letting him up until he bred his hole” 

“When did you fuck and breed him” 

“I took him to the same place where I first fucked you. Said I was going to help him clean up” 

“But you didn’t” 

“No I just fucked him” 

“How did you get my picture” 

“I took it out of his pants while Ink was fucking him” 

“Damn”

“When you came through the gate that night, I knew it was you when I saw you” Stinger said. 

“And you had to have me” 

“Yes but not just a hole to fuck, but as someone who would be with me” 
“You love me don’t you” 

“Ever since I saw your picture” 

I pulled him into me and hugged him tight. I could feel my anger slipping away. I couldn’t stay mad at him, he wasn’t my cheating boyfriend. 

“So what’s this new position at the fun house” I asked him.

“Oh fuck you are going to love it” Stinger said, “let me show you”

The fun house looked different when all lite up inside. All the things to make you laugh looked corny and all the things that scared you just looked funny. We moved through the maze of the funhouse, Stinger stopped at what looked like a corner. 

“Here is it” he said.

“It’s a blank wall” 

He stepped on a hidden button and a door popped open. We both squeezed inside. In the wall in front of us was a glory hole, crotch high. A black light came on and then on the wall with the hole was the out line of a naked man, the glory hole was implied to be his asshole. 

“You are inside, bent over and your ass spread, the men come in and slip their cocks into your hole and breed you deep.”

“Fuck, which pervert thought this one up” 

“Me” Stinger said, smiling.

“Let’s try it out” I said.

Stinger pulled the wall with the glory hole open. I stepped inside and shut it behind me. I heard a few clicks as it latched shut. I pulled my shorts off and spit in my hand, wiping it on my hole. I could hear Stinger stripping out of his jeans as I bent over and spread my cheeks wide, exposing my hole in the glory hole. 

I noticed a shelf in front of me, stocked with poppers. Shit, Stinger had thought of everything. I felt the head of his cock stab at my hole, once he was lined up, he  pushed in. I pushed my hole out and his cock head popped into my hole. 

He slowly pushed his cock into my hole, I could feel the veins on his cock rub against my hole. I moaned as he slid into my hole. I could feel the wooden wall push against my ass, as Stinger pushed on it from the other side, trying to drive his cock deeper into my hole.

My cock was hard between my thighs, which started to swing as Stinger began to pump his cock in and out of my hole. I reached out and picked up a little brown bottle, removing the lid. I heard the hiss and the slight aroma of poppers as I twisted off the lid. I inhaled deeply with the bottle tightly shoved under my nose. 

“Huff deeper” Stinger said

I did as instructed. I could feel the rush invading my head. My hole relaxed and Stinger’s cock started to ram into me harder. 
“That’s it, huff again and hold” he said.

I inhaled deeper and held it for a count of ten in my head. I put the bottle back on the shelf and pressed back against the wall. I started to squeeze my hole around his cock, in little pulses. Squeezing for about three seconds and then releasing quickly to squeeze again. Over and over I did this. My hole was firing with pleasure from every squeeze. I could only imagine what Stinger was feeling around his cock.

“Oh fuck my pet, you are such a hot fuck” Stinger yelled. 

The wall in front of me suddenly began to get closer, I could hear gears moving somewhere near by. The wood wall inched closer and closer.

“Don’t be afraid, you are going to like this”

The wall was now about an inch from my nose and stopped. I watched a round circle appear that was about the same level as my mouth. 

“Open wide” said a voice on the other side

I did as I was instructed and was rewarded with an uncut cock. It was the parking attendant that had the freakishly long foreskin. I gripped it in my hand and pulled back the hood, trying to expose it’s head. My tongue slid under the skin and began to lick the dick cheese out. 

“Haven’t washed in there for about two weeks” 

I slurped the cheese and funk down. The taste was almost nauseating, but I ignored my urge to gag and ran my tongue around that cock head, buried deep inside the skin. 

“Had that up a few asses, shot lots of cum, and sweated like a pig just for you” he said.

I continued to eat what ever I could find in that foreskin, as Stinger fucked my hole. I reached for the poppers again. I held the foreskin with the teeth as I inhaled deeply again. 

“Bite harder” 

I bit down on the foreskin harder, then a bit harder as I inhaled the poppers again. After replacing the bottle I grabbed the cock near the wall and took the head in my mouth, pulling the foreskin back as far as I could with one hand. I brought my teeth down just behind the head and slowly bit down on it, increasing the pressure as I did.

“Oh fuck yeah, bite my cock” the man yelled.

I bit down harder. The head expanded inside my mouth. The man on the other side of the hole pounded his fists on the wall. I back off a bit, thinking I was causing him pain.

“Fuck, don’t stop, bite harder” 

Stinger was slowly pumping his cock in and out of my hole, as I bit down again on the uncut cock in my mouth. I squeezed the base of the cock tighter as I bit down more and more. The pounding continued. 

“Bite him hard enough and he will shoot” Stinger said.

I chomped down more on his cock, smashing it between my teeth. 
“Oh fuck me, you twisted fucker, bite my cock harder” he yelled. 

“Make him cum” Stinger yelled.

I bit down hard, as hard as I could. I felt the first shot of cum hit the back of my throat and run down. The second and third shot on the back of my tongue. I released my grip on his base and my teeth a little and more cum flooded my mouth. 

Stinger pumped in my hard and faster and I knew he was about to deposit his toxic load deep into my hole. It wasn’t long until he slammed into me and emptied his balls. 

I sucked on the uncut cock for a moment as it stopped pumping out cum, then switched to sticking my tongue up the foreskin to clean out what cum that was hiding in there. 
Stinger had pulled out of my ass and I could hear him pulling up his jeans. 

“Don’t move, you have a line forming out here” he said.

The uncut cock was ripped from my mouth causing me to drag my teeth on it. A face appeared in the hole. 

“Fuck man, you can bite my cock anytime you want” he said. 

I heard movement behind me, as Stinger exited the booth and someone new entered.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 7

Part 21

I heard a lot of voices coming from all around. Some I had heard before, but didn’t know. I wondered if any of the freaks that had contributed their virus to my hole during my first visit, were out there and about to load me up again. Some of the voices I had never heard before nor could I make out what they were saying. 

I stood inside my personal glory hole booth and waited. I heard heavy footsteps behind me, approaching the wall. 

“Heard the clowns are coming, better let them go to the head of the line”

“Dumpy and Pumpy have arrived” I heard someone say outside.

“I hope he doesn’t drown in the flood” another voice said. 

I felt a finger pushing at my hole, stabbing at my sensitive flesh. The nail was sharp and felt like it was ripping into my skin. I pushed out my hole and the dagger nail and finger slipped inside. Soon the finger was quickly stabbing my hole, pulling out and then shoving back in. 

A moving shadow in the glory hole in front of me, grabbed my attention and I bent down and looked through the hole. A hand slapped a crossed the hold, blocking my view. 

“No no no, no peeking” a silly, almost child like voice said on the other side. 

My mind thought it was the twins, but I didn’t remember their voices so I couldn’t tell if this was on of them”

“Open your mouth and close your eyes, and we will give you a big surprise”

Giggling erupted from both ends.

I did as I was told, I opened my mouth wide. I felt a big cock head wipe against my tongue, leaving a sweet trail of cock snot. It pushed in a bit more and I wrapped my lips around it. It was huge. Almost as big as a lemon. I slide my lips down the shaft and discovered it was just as thick.

The finger in my hole pulled out quickly and was replaced with a cock just as thick as the one in my mouth. 

“You in brother?” The voice in front of me said.

The cock at my hole pushed in hard and popped in, driving deep into my guts. It’s thickness made up for it’s lack of length. I jumped forward, taking the thick cock in front of me in deeper, causing me to gag.

“You’re in now brother” the voice said giggling.

“You got your wiener in his pie hole!”

“You got a cream pie for his hole, brother”

The cocks began to move slowly in and out of my holes. They would back out until the heads of their cocks were just inside my holes then pushed back in. The way they were in sync was incredible. They moved their cocks at the same pace, when one was all the way in the other one was too. 

“Don’t drown him, Dumpy or they won’t let us play with him again”

“I’ll try not to, Pumpy, last time wasn’t my fault”

“Yes, huh!”

“It was his fault, he didn’t swallow fast enough”

These two started moving their cocks a bit faster, still in sync. The cock in my mouth was leaking a large amount of pre-cum. It was still sweet tasting, almost as if it was pure sugar. I could only assume that the cock in my hole was leaking just as much. 

I reached up and grabbed a brown bottle, twisted off the top and shoved it under my nose. I inhaled deep and held my breath. I exhaled and did it again. The rush went through me and made me relax. 

The two cocks continued to pump my holes, each thrust in was easier than the last, the poppers had really relaxed me. I moaned with each thrust of their cocks.

“He likes us, Dumpy, he likes us” 

They took my moaning as a sign of encouragement.  They quickened their pace of fucking my holes. I put the brown bottle under my nose and huffed again. The cock in my mouth started to move in and out faster and faster. I held still and let him face fuck me. My  mouth started to fill up with a spit and pre-cum mixture. I couldn’t swallow, so I let it run out of my mouth and down my chin. 

“oooh his mouth is so slippery” Pumpy said.

“so is his booty butt” Dumpy said.

“I just hope this one is a good swallower” 

I could feel their cocks getting harder and harder, as each one pumped one of  my holes. I kept thinking I need to be ready, but for what I didn’t know.

“I’m going to dump, Pumpy” 

“Me too” 

I felt Dumpy push into my hole, deep and then stood motionless. Pumpy  pushed his cock head just inside my mouth. Without warning a massive shot of cum pumped out of his cock and hit the back of my throat, then another and another. With each shot, they got bigger and bigger. Over and over he filled my mouth with his thick creamy load. I swallowed as fast as I could, trying to keep up with the tidal wave of cum shooting out of his engorged cock. 

I could feel the same being shot deep into my hole. My insides were slowly filling and stretching wide as his cum filled me. I was so turned on with their cum shots, my own cock started to shoot, with cum scrapping my torso as it went flying.

My mouth was still getting filled with cum, but it soon started to get smaller and smaller in the amount. At one point I thought all the cum I had swallowed was going to come back up, but I fought that urge and continue to swallow, just as fast as Pumpy’s cock pumped it out of his piss slit. 

“Hey, Dumpy” he grunted.

“What” Dumpy grunted back.

“Is he still alive” 

“Yeah but I think he needs a hanky” 

Laughter filled the air, as well as an occasional grunt as they stopped shooting their cum loads.

I felt the cock in my hole slowly start to pull out as it softened. I squeezed my muscles around it to try to milk it and hold it in, but it just popped out even faster.

I liked my tongue all over Pumpy’s cock as it softened in my mouth, I could feel him dancing around a bit on the other side of the glory hole, from his head going sensitive. 

“Look to see if he is a mess” Dumpy said.

A chubby cheeked face appeared at the glory hole. 
“big mess Dumpy, big mess” 

“Do your magic trick and pull those hankies out of your ass” Dumpy said laughing.

“Not enough hankies in there for this mess, he needs a quicker picker upper” Pumpy said giggling. 

I watched him disappear from the hole and leave his side of the hole. I could hear Dumpy moving behind me and assumed he was leaving too. 

Suddenly Stinger appeared in the glory hole in front of me, smiling.

“Damn pet, you are a mess, but I think you want more don’t you”

“Fuck yeah” I said smiling.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 5

17 minutes ago, pozpuppy said:

Part 21

I heard a lot of voices coming from all around. Some I had heard before, but didn’t know. I wondered if any of the freaks that had contributed their virus to my hole during my first visit, were out there and about to load me up again. Some of the voices I had never heard before nor could I make out what they were saying. 

I stood inside my personal glory hole booth and waited. I heard heavy footsteps behind me, approaching the wall. 

“Heard the clowns are coming, better let them go to the head of the line”

“Dumpy and Pumpy have arrived” I heard someone say outside.

“I hope he doesn’t drown in the flood” another voice said. 

I felt a finger pushing at my hole, stabbing at my sensitive flesh. The nail was sharp and felt like it was ripping into my skin. I pushed out my hole and the dagger nail and finger slipped inside. Soon the finger was quickly stabbing my hole, pulling out and then shoving back in. 

A moving shadow in the glory hole in front of me, grabbed my attention and I bent down and looked through the hole. A hand slapped a crossed the hold, blocking my view. 

“No no no, no peeking” a silly, almost child like voice said on the other side. 

My mind thought it was the twins, but I didn’t remember their voices so I couldn’t tell if this was on of them”

“Open your mouth and close your eyes, and we will give you a big surprise”

Giggling erupted from both ends.

I did as I was told, I opened my mouth wide. I felt a big cock head wipe against my tongue, leaving a sweet trail of cock snot. It pushed in a bit more and I wrapped my lips around it. It was huge. Almost as big as a lemon. I slide my lips down the shaft and discovered it was just as thick.

The finger in my hole pulled out quickly and was replaced with a cock just as thick as the one in my mouth. 

“You in brother?” The voice in front of me said.

The cock at my hole pushed in hard and popped in, driving deep into my guts. It’s thickness made up for it’s lack of length. I jumped forward, taking the thick cock in front of me in deeper, causing me to gag.

“You’re in now brother” the voice said giggling.

“You got your wiener in his pie hole!”

“You got a cream pie for his hole, brother”

The cocks began to move slowly in and out of my holes. They would back out until the heads of their cocks were just inside my holes then pushed back in. The way they were in sync was incredible. They moved their cocks at the same pace, when one was all the way in the other one was too. 

“Don’t drown him, Dumpy or they won’t let us play with him again”

“I’ll try not to, Pumpy, last time wasn’t my fault”

“Yes, huh!”

“It was his fault, he didn’t swallow fast enough”

These two started moving their cocks a bit faster, still in sync. The cock in my mouth was leaking a large amount of pre-cum. It was still sweet tasting, almost as if it was pure sugar. I could only assume that the cock in my hole was leaking just as much. 

I reached up and grabbed a brown bottle, twisted off the top and shoved it under my nose. I inhaled deep and held my breath. I exhaled and did it again. The rush went through me and made me relax. 

The two cocks continued to pump my holes, each thrust in was easier than the last, the poppers had really relaxed me. I moaned with each thrust of their cocks.

“He likes us, Dumpy, he likes us” 

They took my moaning as a sign of encouragement.  They quickened their pace of fucking my holes. I put the brown bottle under my nose and huffed again. The cock in my mouth started to move in and out faster and faster. I held still and let him face fuck me. My  mouth started to fill up with a spit and pre-cum mixture. I couldn’t swallow, so I let it run out of my mouth and down my chin. 

“oooh his mouth is so slippery” Pumpy said.

“so is his booty butt” Dumpy said.

“I just hope this one is a good swallower” 

I could feel their cocks getting harder and harder, as each one pumped one of  my holes. I kept thinking I need to be ready, but for what I didn’t know.

“I’m going to dump, Pumpy” 

“Me too” 

I felt Dumpy push into my hole, deep and then stood motionless. Pumpy  pushed his cock head just inside my mouth. Without warning a massive shot of cum pumped out of his cock and hit the back of my throat, then another and another. With each shot, they got bigger and bigger. Over and over he filled my mouth with his thick creamy load. I swallowed as fast as I could, trying to keep up with the tidal wave of cum shooting out of his engorged cock. 

I could feel the same being shot deep into my hole. My insides were slowly filling and stretching wide as his cum filled me. I was so turned on with their cum shots, my own cock started to shoot, with cum scrapping my torso as it went flying.

My mouth was still getting filled with cum, but it soon started to get smaller and smaller in the amount. At one point I thought all the cum I had swallowed was going to come back up, but I fought that urge and continue to swallow, just as fast as Pumpy’s cock pumped it out of his piss slit. 

“Hey, Dumpy” he grunted.

“What” Dumpy grunted back.

“Is he still alive” 

“Yeah but I think he needs a hanky” 

Laughter filled the air, as well as an occasional grunt as they stopped shooting their cum loads.

I felt the cock in my hole slowly start to pull out as it softened. I squeezed my muscles around it to try to milk it and hold it in, but it just popped out even faster.

I liked my tongue all over Pumpy’s cock as it softened in my mouth, I could feel him dancing around a bit on the other side of the glory hole, from his head going sensitive. 

“Look to see if he is a mess” Dumpy said.

A chubby cheeked face appeared at the glory hole. 
“big mess Dumpy, big mess” 

“Do your magic trick and pull those hankies out of your ass” Dumpy said laughing.

“Not enough hankies in there for this mess, he needs a quicker picker upper” Pumpy said giggling. 

I watched him disappear from the hole and leave his side of the hole. I could hear Dumpy moving behind me and assumed he was leaving too. 

Suddenly Stinger appeared in the glory hole in front of me, smiling.

“Damn pet, you are a mess, but I think you want more don’t you”

“Fuck yeah” I said smiling.

Very intreging scene's. Looking forward to experiencing more.