• 2 months later...

Part 22

I could hear someone moving into the booth behind me. A warm hand slowly moved about my ass cheeks. I could feel the roughness of the hands as they moved across my ass. The fingers opened my crack, exposing my hole. I could feel the tips rubbing my cummy hole. 
I closed my eyes, feeling the fingers explore my empty hole.

“Awe pet, you like your hole played with and fucked, don’t you” Stinger asked.

I moaned. I could hear the rustling of jeans behind me, knowing that this man had release his cock and was going to fuck me. 

“That’s it pet, push back on that wood wall, show him you are ready for that hard cock” 

A hard cock soon was being pulled up and down my crack. I could feel the cum moving with it. It wasn’t long until the head was lined up with my hole and pushing in. I pushed out a little as the head popped in and then the shaft slowly sank into my sloppy hole. Dumpy had opened me and I knew this cock would slid in with ease. 

There was noises coming from behind Stinger, as if men were fighting to get in and stick their cock through the glory hole and into my waiting mouth. 

“Get the fuck out of the way Stinger, unless you are going to give up that hole of  yours!” someone yelled.

I opened my eyes to see Stinger standing up on the other side of the hole. A pair of hands were undoing his jeans, pulling them open then down, exposing his cock and balls, then his thighs.

“Looks like my hole is going to get a pounding pet” 

The cock in my hole was slowly  moving in and out. I squeezed my hole around it, trying to keep the massive load of cum in, but it was leaking out, running down the back of my balls then dripping on the ground as the cock moved out. 

Stinger was now bent over and had put his hands on each side of the glory hole between us. His body jumped forward with each thrust of the cock that had rammed into him. He made no noise, nor did his facial expression change as it rammed in balls deep. I could see that he was really into getting fucked. His cock had hardened again and was bouncing between his thighs. 

The cock in me was pumping harder and faster. Felt like this one had a hair trigger and wasn’t going to last long in my cum filled hole. He was pounding his fist against the wood with each thrust into me as if he was pounding out the rhythm of his fucking for all to hear. 

“Damn, this attraction is going to bring in a shit load of money” someone said.

“A cum load, is more like it” someone else said.

“You know those straight fuckers will be pumping their cocks in that hole and filling it while their bitch wives watch their brats” 

“Every town we go, the breeder men are always looking for new ways to empty their nuts” 

The man behind me pumped me harder. My own cock was hard between my legs, bouncing with each thrust. A thin string of pre-cum hung from my piss slit down almost to my knees. I was so turned on hearing the others from the freak show talk about men coming and getting their nuts off. 

The man slammed his cock into my hole emptying his nuts, mixing his load in with Dumpy’s load. He pulled out quickly, pulling a large glop of cum out which ran down my sac and hit the floor adding to the puddle forming there. I think he nearly tripped trying to get out and pull his jeans up at the same time. 

Stinger was still getting his hole fucked as someone else entered the booth behind me. HIs cock was out and hard. It slid through the glory hole and right into my waiting hole. I moaned with pleasure as it began to pound me.

“Stinger - get the fuck out of the way, my hard cock needs a hot mouth” someone said.

I watch as a dirty hand pushed Stinger’s face to the side and stepped forward towards the glory hole in front of my face. The fingernails were not only black around the nail but also under it. 

“Wait until you taste the dick cheese and grease in my dick skin”

His greasy dirty hands opened his jeans and pushed them down, exposing his hairy thighs and crotch. His cock was slowly expanding, growing in length as well as the head moving out of the  skin hood covering it. I could see clumps of cheese on the head of his cock as well as some dark balls which looked like cheese that had mixed with the great from his hands.

He stepped forwards and pushed his cock through the glory hole, without even thinking I stuck my tongue out and licked the cock. I could taste the foul tasting cheese as well as a mixture of sweat and piss that coated the cock. It jumped and grew more as I licked at the head and foreskin. He reached into the hole and pulled the foreskin back. 

I wrapped my lips around the exposed head and licked and sucked at the nasty cock. I gagged at the foul taste, but continued to suck on the hardening cock.

“You think that tastes bad, wait until you suck on those straight cocks covered in pussy juice” 

I didn’t want to think about that. His cock was fully hard in a very short time. I started to move back and forth on it with my lips, moving my body forward, which slide down the cock in my hole, then back. I was fucking myself as I sucked his cock. 

“Stinger - eat that nasty hole while your pet sucks him off” someone yelled

There was a very loud moan from the man I was sucking and I knew Stinger had shoved his tongue up his ass. I could only imagine how nasty that ass was. 

“Lick and suck deep Stinger - got a few loads in there for you” the man said.

The man behind me slammed into me and shot his load deep. Guess everything going on was too much for him and drove him over the edge. I squeezed again trying to keep the loads deep in my ass. 

I started to suck faster on the cock in my mouth, until he pulled out, holding it just out of reach of my tongue on the other side of the glory hole. 

“Slow down fucker” he said.

Behind me another man entered the booth, I expected a hard cock to come through the glory hole but it didn’t arrive, but a hard tongue did.

“You  have been fucked and creamed good” the man said.

I recognized the voice as that of the Professor. I pushed my ass against the wooden wall and reached back and spread my cheeks for him. Immediately his tongue started to lick up and down my crack. It would pass over my fuck hole and push in a little. 

The cock came through the glory hole and I put my mouth over it and slowly sucking it in. I took it all the way down to the man’s hairy crotch, breathing in his musk then slowly backing off his cock. 

“that’s it nice and slow” 

The Professor was not licking my sac, sucking the cum off my balls that had leaked out and ran down from my ass. Once clean he want back to my hole, covered it with his lips and began to suck.

“Push that cum out” Stinger said, taking a break from eating ass.

I did. I felt a big jet of cum shoot out of my hole and into the Professors’ mouth. I could hear him moaning and slurping with delight as he swallowed all the cum he was getting from my fuck hole. His mouth and tongue felt so good. 

After a few minutes the tongue was removed from my ass and I felt a hard cock sliding into my hole. It went balls deep in one thrust. I moaned around the cock in my mouth and continued to slowly suck it. 

The Professor was pumping my cock fast and hard. I was pulling forward still and slamming my ass back to the wall as he was slamming his cock into my hole. Each thrust in more and more cum would shoot out, coating the wall and his crotch. I could feel it running down my balls as well. 

“Get ready to swallow my spunk” yelled the man I was sucking

I pushed my mouth down and held it on the base of his cock. Suddenly his cock started to shoot as he jump a little. His load was thick and oozed out of this piss slit onto the back of my tongue.

“Stinger, you fucker get your finger out of my hole” he yelled.

“Works every fucking time.” Stinger said, “Don’t swallow my pet” 

The man pulled out and Stinger moved forward, brining the guy that was fucking him with him. He put his mouth in the glory hole and I moved forward meeting his lips. I have moved the cum around in my  mouth and slid my tongue into Stinger’s mouth. We started to pass the man’s thick load back in forth, mixing it with our spit. We then split the mixture in two and swallowed what was in our mouths. 

The Professor was steadily fucking my sloppy hole, still brining cum out with him. The top fucking Stinger slammed into him and shot his load deep into Stinger’s hole. 

“Give me that disease fucker, all of it, every fucking drop” Stinger begged him. 

After the man pulled out of his ass, Stinger squatted down in from of the glory hole, watching me get fucked. 

“Sorry pet, but the Professor’s cock is the last one for now. You got to get cleaned up for tonight’s visitors” 

Professor slammed his cock in deep and emptied his toxic load into my hole. Once he had pulled out and left I turned around to give Stinger a view of my hole. 

“Damn you are on cum filled slut” he said laughing.

He met me inside the fun house and we went to clean up for tonight’s visitors. I kept thinking about the straight cock I would be getting. When we were done, we had about thirty minutes before the fair opened. We walked through the maze of rides, booths and tents back to my place in the fun house.

“You know pet, you get to pass your disease to the straight men too - it’s fucking twisted and hot knowing they will be taking it home to their wives, girlfriends or boyfriends.” he said with a laugh.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 6

• 3 weeks later...

Part 23

I was standing naked in my booth listening to the laughter and screams coming from the maze of the funhouse. My cock was hard and dripping as I waited to hear the click of the hidden door behind me - letting me know that someone had enter the booth and would be fucking my poz hole. 

I looked at the shelf of little brown bottles, trying to decide which one I would hit first. I had seen the little tent that had been erected in front of the glory hole in front of me, which would hide the men from the view of the crowd. I grabbed one of the bottles and held it in my  hand.

My cock jumped as I heard the click. I bent forward and put my ass against the glory hole, making sure that I lined up my hole to give the anonymous cock access. I felt fingers rubbing across my ass and into my crack, teasing my hole. 

“Fuck yeah” a deep voice said, “Pre-lubed” 

As his finger pushed into my hole, I felt his fingernail scratch the sides of my hole. I jumped a little, but kept my ass against the wood wall. His finger slid in just to his knuckle, bending inside my hole. I could feel him scratching the walls near my hole.

“Got to prep that hole good”

I twisted the lid on the bottle and heard that faint hiss. I dropped the lid some where on the floor and shoved the bottle in my nose. I sniffed long and deep, holding it as the man’s finger started to slide in and out of my hole. When I exhaled and put the bottle under my other nostril, he pulled out and then shoved back into my hole, nail scratching me more. 

After about two minutes of finger fucking and prepping my hole, he pulled his finger out and rammed his cock into me, hard and deep. I inhaled the poppers again as pain shot through my hole and up my spine. I breathed deep and worked through the pain. My temples were throbbing as the poppers took effect. 

He didn’t wait for me to get use to his thick cock, he started to thrust in and out of my hole. His balls were swinging, making a thud as they hit the wood wall.

“Got to be quick, the bitch is waiting for me” he said.

He continued to thrust his cock in and out, going in hard and deep each time. The aroma of the poppers filled my little booth, keeping me just high enough to take it.

“Bitch doesn’t know my seed is deadly and I passed it to her and others” 

He was grunting as he slammed through the glory hole into my ass. 

“Got this strain right here in the carnival” he said.

Fuck, my cock throbbed hearing that causing pre-cum to ooze from my piss slit. 

“Some bald muscle fucker, force fucked me in a shed as people walked by a two way mirror in front of me” he said, “Almost thought they could see me taking raw cock”

I smiled knowing that this “straight” man was fucked by Stinger in the same room, while watching the people go by on the other side if the two way mirror. 

“Fuck buddy - my balls are churning up that poisonous seed” 

He was rapidly fucking my hole, almost to the point of jack-rabbiting it. His grunts were getting louder and louder. 

“Oh fuck here it comes” 

He slammed into the wall, bending the wood so much that I heard what sounded like it cracking. His cock pulsed as his cum shot deep into my hole. I squeezed my ass around his cock. It was slowly softening and slipping out my hole. 

With another click he was gone. 

About a minute later, the tent in front of me opened, letting a bit of light in. I could make out two people - one male and one female stepping in.

“Wanted to bring you in here and let you know that I fucked the man one the other side of this glory hole, dumped my poz load in him:

I heard the click again behind me. Fingers ran down my crack and across my hole. I inhaled from the brown bottle again. I felt a spongy cock head slide up and down my hole.

The cock behind me pushed against my hole and slowly slid in. I groaned loudly causing the woman to look at the glory hole. 

“He’s getting fucked again” 

“Poz?” she said angrily.

“Yeah bitch I have HIV, you know the virus that changes to AIDS”

“What the fuck? When? How long?”

“Since the last time we came here - got the gift and kept on giving it.”

“Giving it?”

“Yeah bitch, - gave it to you, your brother and many more”

Hearing that she bursted into tears and ran out of the tent. 

“Fuck that bitch”

He push his shorts down, turned and slid his cock through the hole. The tent flap opened. 

“Didn’t know someone was in here” 

“Fuck man, get your cock out and we can share his mouth” 

The flap closed. The man behind me was pumping his cock in and out of my  hole, pressing hard against the wall. I was sucking on the cock that was through the hole. He pumped it in and out, fucking my mouth through the glory hole, until he pulled out. 

The man that had joined him moved in front of the glory hole and slide his cock in. My mouth was wide open and the head slid past my lips. As I gently closed my mouth around his cock, it continued to slide deeper in. I relaxed my throat and it slid into it. 

The tent flap opened, again allowing light to enter. I thought that the married man left, until I heard a voice say:

“A little crowded but we can make it work” 

I recognized the voice instantly. It was Stinger. 

“Need a recharge buddy” Stinger asked.

“Yeah, it took, but have been passing it to many more” 

The cock I was sucking pulled out and slowly moved out of the way. I watched as Stinger removed his jeans and the man remove his shorts. Stinger’s cock was rock hard, and I thought that his scorpion tattoo was glowing.

The man I was sucking put his cock way and said:

“This is a little too twisted for me” 

“Then fuck off” Stinger said. 

Light flooded the tent and he left. The man moved in front of the glory hole making sure that his ass was right next to the hole. Stinger spit in his hand and rubbed his cock, then put it next to the man’s hole and shoved it in deep.

The man behind me was still thrusting in and out groaning as he did. Watching Stinger force his cock balls deep into a married man caused me to squeeze my hole around the cock drilling me deep. 

The married man braced himself by putting his hands on this thighs. Stinger began to pull out and ram back in. I knew the man was in a bit of pain since he was rising up on his toes, only to have Stinger force him back down. 

“Got to make sure I get that recharge to take” 

“Fuck yeah”

My cock was throbbing. I wanted to jack it as I watched Stinger add his strain into the married mans ass again, but I knew I would regret it. I would want a break and I head too many loads left to collect. 

The man in my hole, started to pump in and out more and more, each thrust was harder and faster. I knew he was about to shoot his load into my ass with the married man’s load. In no time he slammed into my hole and grunted loudly. I could feel his load hitting the walls of my ass. My mind wondered if it was another toxic load. 

Once he emptied his balls he pulled out and quickly left.

“Stick  your cock through the hole, pet” Stinger said.

I stood up and guided my hard drooling cock through the glory hole into the tent.

“Slide down on that one” Stinger said

“Poz cock” the married man said

“Fuck yeah” Stinger replied “at least a dozen strains mutated to charge him up”

I felt a hand hold my cock as the married man’s hole slid onto my cock head and down the shaft.

“Fuck your hole on that one”

The man began to move back and forth on my cock, slowly fucking his hole. He began to quickly move back and forth on my cock, bringing his hole to the ridge of my cock head then slamming it back down. 

“Milk his cock with that hole and recharge your strain” Stinger said. 

Light quickly flooded the tent, shining through the hole as the man pulled off my cock. I listened as a women’s voice asked:

“Is my husband still in there?”

“Yeah and he has a cock up his ass, working it deep to milk out a hot poz load to recharge himself” 

“What?”

“Be a good bitch and wait over there, while he get’s fucked - passing his strain on to others drains him, so he needs a good fresh mutated load of poz cum up his hole” 

The married man laughed a bit and slammed back on my cock, which was leaking pre-cum deep into him. 

I jumped when I heard the click again. 

“Hey pet, you got cum sliding down your leg. I need to plug that” 

The wall turned and I soon felt Stinger behind me. His cock was stabbing my ass cheeks. I heard him spit in his hand. His cock head was soon pressing into my hole. I pushed out my hole and he slid in. 

He quickly started to pump my fuck hole as the married man continued to fuck his hole on my cock. The married man was grunting louder and louder, almost as if he was making sure that his bitch wife knew he was getting fucked. 

My balls were pulling up closer and closer to my body. With a hole sliding on my cock and a cock sliding in and out of my hole I wasn’t going to last long. 

“Shoot it pet, shoot it deep in his hole” Stinger said in my ear.

“He wants it” 

“He wants a recharge” 

“Wants to pass it on” 

The more he said the harder my cock got and the tighter my ball sac got. He had slowed down fucking my hole and was barely moving in and out.

“Wanna feel your taint contract as you shoot in his hole”

That was it, I squeezed my ass, contracted my hole. 

“Here it comes fucker” I yelled

The married man slammed back onto my cock, pressing his ass against the wooden wall. My cock started to fire into his hole, jumping inside his hole, erupting over and over. 

“Fuck pet that’s some strong shooting” Stinger said.

My cock continued to pulse and shoot out sting after string of thick cum. The married man squeezed his hole around my cock. He pulled forward, then pushed back and then forward again. My cock popped out and was still hard sticking through the glory hole. I felt a hot tongue licking my cock head, then my shaft cleaning it. 

“Wanna taste this hot poz cum” he said while holding some of the cum in there. 

I pulled my cock back through the hold, pushing Stinger back. I bent over and saw the married man leave. One of the carnies held open the tent flap and I watch the man get slapped across the face and she ran off.  The tent flap closed blocking my view.

“Okay pet, time for your hole to get some more cock and cum”

Stinger pulled out, tucked his cock away and left me alone in my booth. I was ready for more…I wanted more. 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 6

Part 24

It wasn’t long until the door behind me clicked and I heard shuffling in the room behind the glory hole.

“You the one taking loads?” a voice asked

“I will take it and what ever you are carrying” I replied

“Oh fuck yeah” 

I bent over and put my ass at the glory hole, reaching back spreading my cheeks wide open, giving him a good view of my sloppy pucker. I felt a finger run around the edges of my hole, the slide in deep. It moved in and out, finger fucking my hole, then quickly pulled out.

I could hear him sucking on his finger, as there was a loud thud and I guessed it was his belt buckle hitting the floor. 

“Fuck man that cum is tasty” he said.

“Toxic cum always tastes better” 

“Well fuck me” 

“That can be arranged” 

I stood up and turned around, slowly jacking my cock. I moved forward and held the head right inside the glory hole. I heard him spit and I thought yeah buddy lube that hole.

I moved my cock thru the glory hole slowly. It soon met his ass, he gripped my cock and lined it up on his ass and pushed back on it. As his ass pushed down my shaft I pushed even more thru the glory hole. 

“Fuck man, never had a raw one up my hole, only covered” he said.

“Take it all” I replied.

“Of fuck, don’t cum in me, just let me ride it a bit and then we can switch and I can put my load in you” 

“Can make any promises” I said laughing a little.

He started to pull forward, sliding his hole up my shaft, inching it towards the head. I heard the click of the door. Someone was coming into the room with him.

“Dude what the fuck,” he said.

“Just here to add to your fun” Stinger said. 

There was a bit of movement, and the man slid back down on my dick. His ass pressed against the wooden wall and stayed there. I started to pump my cock in and out of his ass. 

“oh fuck” the man said, “suck my cock”

I knew then that Stinger had him pinned against the wooden wall, sucking his cock. I started to thrust a bit faster, sliding my cock in and out of his  hole. It felt good.

Stinger’s fingers were lightly touching my cock as it pumped in and out of his hole, his nuts were resting in the palm as his lips slid up and down his shaft. He was moaning. I knew I needed to cum fast.

I grabbed my  nipples and started to pull and twist them, I could feel the pleasurable pain send shivers through my body. I pumped faster with less strokes out and was soon jack rabbiting his fuck hole.

“Oh fuck, damn I’ve never felt this way” 

“You like it” I asked

“yeah but don’t cum in me” 

Stinger was noisily sucking his hard cock, still cupping his balls and rubbing my slick cock. I could feel my nuts pulling up, they were swinging less and less as I quickly fucked his ass.

I wasn’t going to last much longer, so I slowed a bit, then pumped faster. My cock hardened and I started to spray cum deep in his hole. I bit my lip to keep from making any noise, keeping him from knowing I was breeding him with my toxic load. 

I then slowed again, just moving my cock in and out of his hole. 

“I’m going to cum, back off or I will shoot in your mouth” he said.

Stinger kept sucking, I could hear the man breathing heavier and quicker. 

“Oh fuck here it comes” he moaned.

Stinger moaned, I knew that that cum was shooting into his mouth. The wood creaked as the man was pushed back into it more. I slowly pulled my cock out of his hole. Then dropped down to lick his crack, making sure that there was not cum and hiding the wetness with my spit. 

“Oh fuck” he moaned. 

Stinger pulled of his cock with a pop and stood up. The man quickly pulled his jeans up and left. Stinger then dropped down and we kissed through the glory hole, swapping the man’s cum load back and forth between us.

“Did you stealth the man” Stinger asked me.

“Yeah - I’ve been a very naughty boy” I said laughing.

Stinger laughed then started to kiss me again. I pulled back and said:

“Now get the fuck out, I need some cock” 

He quickly left the room. Within seconds the door clicked open and I watched a new man come in. I turned and presented my hole to the glory hole.

“Someone has you trained well, you fucking faggot” 

“Yes, Sir” 

I felt a sharp object running around my hole. 

“Got a high viral, med resistant strain for your hole and it need to get in your blood to do maximum damage”

I just pushed my hole outwards which caused the sharp object to pop into my hole. I could feel it scratching up my insides. It wasn’t painful, just a little discomfort. It popped out and I heard his zipped go down. There was some rustling  and soon I could feel his spongy cock head, sliding up and down my crack.

“Feels like a sloppy hole” he said.

Before I could answer, his cock was pushing into my hole. The head popped in quickly and before I could relax to get the rest, it slid into me fast and deep. I braced myself and grabbed a little brown bottle, huffing long and deep.

“Yeah, this hole has been used, but still tight around my fat cock” 

Fat cock was right. It felt like I had a beer bottle  up my hole. His cock was thick, only about seven inches long, but was thick. I huffed more, as he pulled his cock back and then slid it in deep again. 

“Stinger said I was going to enjoy this hole” he said “and he was right” 

He was pumping his cock in and out, pulling all the way then ramming back in. Each time his cock head came out, I felt cum running down my crack and over my ball sac. I put my hand between my legs, fingers scooping up the cum before it hit the wooden wall below the glory hole and stuck them into my mouth. 

I sucked on them loudly, watching the glory hole in front of me, wishing I had a cock fucking my throat as well. Suddenly, light flooded the tent outside the glory hole. I could see one of your clowns enter. 

I watched as the clown pulled his the from to his red pants with yellow polka dots down in front. His hard cock popped out, it was only about six inches, but thick and had a huge acorn head on it. 

“Quick access, no underwear” he said laughing, “never know when you need to get out the ole hole punisher” 

I could see his crotch hair around the base of his cock, it was snow white. I positioned my mouth at the glory hole and opened it as wide as possible. The cock in my hole continue to punch fuck me, pulling the cum out. 

The clown’s cock slowly moved thru the glory hole and into my mouth. When I felt the head him my tongue I closed my lips around it and tongued the shafted right behind the head.  He continued to push in, slowly as my mouth wet the cock’s head and shaft.  The tip of his cock head was soon pushing against the back of my throat.

I moaned as he pulled his cock out then pushed back in. I quickly huffed from the little brown bottle, feeling the rush. My throat relaxed allow the cock head to pop in. I closed my eyes, relaxing as I was being fucked from both ends. 

The clown’s cock was moving pretty quickly, I could taste pre-cum on my tongue each time he pulled out. The thick cock in my ass was now pumping me long and hard, with out pulling out.

“Suck hard, Binki the clown needs to blow” a voice said.

I started to add more suction to his cock, tightening my lips around it. He pulled and pushed it in and out harder and faster. I could hear him breathing harder on the other side of the wall.

“Oh fuck you fucking faggot mouth cum sucker” the clown said.

I could hear something metal  hitting the wall as his hips thrusted forward. His fists were beating against the wall as well, banging out his thrusts in.

“Oh here it come, Binki’s nice thick load to coat  your tonsils” 

He thrusted his cock in and I could feel his cum ooze out on the back of my tongue. As his cum continued to ooze out his piss slit, I hear the honking of a horn. The fucking clown was honking his cum shot. I couldn’t help but laugh a bit.

“Swallow” 

The man up my fuck hole continued to pound me through the glory hole. I pressed back more to keep from getting pushed forward with his thrusts. 

The clown pulled out and I watched him pull the pants out from under his nut sac. His cock disappeared.

“Gonna tell my friends about your cum throat” he said honking the horn again.

The light flooded the tent as he left and I heard him yell:

“Throat for cock, slide your cock in deep, no cock or load turned away” 

I was a bit shocked knowing who was out in the crowds, but could careless if it brought in another cock and load.

“Damn you are one sloppy fuck” the man behind me said.

“Fill it again, you’re fucking the cum right out of my hole” 

He continued to thrust in and out of my hole. I huffed more poppers and braced myself for more of his assault on my hole. The tent in front of me went from dark to light again. I watched as a man in jeans walk in rubbing his crotch.

“Still hungry after clown cum” he asked.

“Feed me” I replied

The cock behind me continued to pounds my open sloppy hole, as I watched the man pop the buttons on his jeans. His shaved crotch came into view as well as the base of his cock. He reached in and pulled out his cock and smooth ball sac. 

His cock was slowly twitching to life, growing longer and thicker. As it lifted up, I noticed a ring going through his piss slit and coming out behind the head underneath his cock. I had never sucked on a p.a. My cock started to come alive again, bouncing back and forth between my legs as it grew. 

I watched as the cock grew harder and harder. The man’s fingers slowly moved the ring a bit and that’s when I noticed a yellowish/green thick fluid ooze out of the piss slit. Oh fuck I was about to feast on a cock carrying the clap.

My mouth watered, my mouth opened wide and my tongue flicked inside the glory hole. I was hungry for this and needed to be fed. I had a med resistant poz cock fucking my hole and a snot cock about to fuck my throat. Pig heaven!!!

• Like 4
  • Upvote 3