FS PART 9

Stinger pulled his shirt over his head, revealing his muscular back. I watched as he kicked off his shoes and unbuttoned his jeans. He turned his head giving me an evil grin as he did. I could hear the buttons pop as he pulled the jeans apart. His hands gripped the sides of the jeans waist band and pushed them down. As he bent down to push his jeans further down his legs and exposing his firm ass to me, Dr Clown’s chest was exposed to me. It looked even more massive than it did inside his lab coat.

The doctor had his hands on his hips. His belly was pushed out, looking more like a roid gut than a six pack. His biceps flexed as he watched me. He was giving me a little show. I wanted to see what was below his waist, but Stinger was still blocking my view. I was enjoying looking at his ass, was so inviting. 

“You looking at my ass, faggot?” He asked

I was a little afraid to ask. I just watched as he stepped out of his jeans. He tossed them aside and reached back, gripping his ass check spreading them open. 

“It's a lickable pucker, huh cum dump,” Stinger said.

I never answered, just continued my staring.

“Cock got your tongue” he teased.

He twisted around, still blocking my view of the naked doctor. I could see that damn scorpion tattoo that was burned into my memory. He slapped his hard cock bringing my attention to his crotch. It was really the first time I got a good look at his cock and balls. He was hairless. I couldn't remember if it was like that when he fucked me or was it new. 

“You remember this cock, don't you” he said, “it gave you your hole the first taste of venomous seed.”

I did remember it, but I was focused on the doctor.

“Move, you twisted fucking asshole” I screamed at him

“Touchy touchy. Can we give him something Doc?”

Then it happened. He moved. My mouth dropped open and my eyes widened. Between the doctors massive thighs was his huge fucking cock. It was so massive and adding to that mass was a metal cock ring. His cock was over a foot long and as thick as my forearm. His cock head was bigger than an apple, and was so engorged that it was almost purple. Hell, the whole massive cock was purple. The cock ring must have been causing him pain from being so tight, but his face was not showing it.

“Gonna create a new freak!” Stinger said.

The doctor walked forward, his cock bouncing as it pointed the way. He picked his enormous cock up as he got closer to my ass, allowing him to move all the way up to me, pressing his body against me. He let go and his cock dropped hard and fast down onto my balls. The pain was intense. I tightly closed my eyes and bit my lip to keep from crying out from the pain. 

“Brave fucker!” Stinger said

The doctor moved back, dragging his cock down my stomach and across my cocks and balls, leaving a trail of dick snot. 

“Spit on that hole” The doctor said to Stinger.

“More fun dry,” Stinger said, “more pain” 

“Spit”

Stinger moved to my ass and dropped to his knees. He slapped my ass twice and laughed.

“Wanted it warm for you, doc”

He started to loudly clear his throat, bringing up some deep spit. My hole puckered as it felt the warm spit hit it. Stinger looked up over my balls and smiled. He stood and moved away.

“Remind me Stinger, I need to give you something to turn that green spit back to clear,” the doctor said.

Stinger broke out in a loud laugh. 

I felt the doctor’s cock head rub against my hole. He had grabbed his cock around the base and began to move his cock head around my hole, spreading out Stinger’s green spit. I began to sweat more, was it from the fever or the fact that I was scared of the pain that his cock was going to bring. 

“Scream as loud as you want. No one will hear you” Stinger said as the doctor nodded in agreement.

“Well, no one outside this office suite” the doctor added.

Fuck, they just hinted there were more people here. My mind wondered if they would come help me. I was about to find out.

The doctor suddenly pushed against my hole, but it resisted. Stinger grabbed my nut sac and squeezed hard. Pain shot through my body. His grip tightened. The doctor pushed harder this time, my hole opened and he forced his whole cock deep into my ass. The pain was the worse I had ever experienced, it took my mind off my balls.

“Works every time Doc” Stinger said proudly.

I felt the tears well up in my eyes and roll down my face as I let out the loudest blood curdling scream. My breathing was erratic, very shallow, but there was still enough for a second scream. 

“He's gonna pass out,” Doc said, “get the salts”

I don't remember anything after that, everything went black. Then I was awake again. Pain was still shooting through my body as the doctor pulled his massive cock completely out only to slam it back in balls deep. Each time my pain reacted violently by trying to escape the restraints, screaming. The fuck flu aches were over powered by the pain coming from my hole as it was forcibly fucked. Sweat poured off my body, soaking my hair and dropping from me onto the exam table. 

If anyone was in the office suite with us, no one came running to my rescue, as the doctor slam fucked me over and over. Stinger was standing next to my hips, his eyes locked on my hole and the doctor’s massive weapon as he slowly stroke his cock. Somewhere in the office music started to get louder, my guess it was to drown out my screams of pain. 

The doctor’s hands grabbed my hips as he slammed harder and harder. The metal
Cock ring pressed against my lower back, sending more pain through my body. Each time he slammed in the pain became less and less intense, but never went away. 

“Going to get patient zeros strain here and now,” Stinger said, “he's the one who pozzes all of us carnies”

“Fucking right,” the doctor said.

His nut sac swung back and forth as he fucked me, it banged against the metal table as he drove his cock into my hole. His cock seemed to thicken and harden each time he plunged deep into my hole. 

“Let me coat your fuck stick Doc” Stinger said, moving back towards the doctor. 

The doctor pulled completely out of my hole, leaving me empty and gaping. I lifted my head off the exam table to watch Stinger jacking his cock, now faster and aiming his head towards the shaft of the doctor's purple monster. It was so hard it pointed straight out with out any hands to keep it there. 

“Here is comes”

Stringer’s cock erupted, cum shot all over the engorged cock. His load was thick. It was the first time I saw the seed that was the first to infect my negative hole. It was the load the changed my DNA and my mind. 

As fast as Stinger’s cum stopped pumping out of his piss slit, the doctor slammed his cock back into my hole and started to fuck me again, same as before. Stinger was squeezing his cock as he slowly moved his fingers from the base to the head, milking out what ever cum was still in his pisser. He wiped the cum oozing out of his head on the fingers of his free hand. He put those fingers into his mouth and sucked them with an evil grin on his face. 

“Mmmm tasty” he said laughing. 

I watched his cock slowly go soft and go from sticking straight out to hanging over his balls. There was a drop of cum hanging from his head and slowly moving down towards the floor. The doctor was still raping my hole. He had stopped taking his cock completely out of my hole and was teasing the head on my stretched out hole, then driving in. 

“Working up a huge toxic load of venom for you”

Stinger moved behind him and reached around his massive chest, grabbing his nipples. I watched his fingers work them, pinching them, pulling them, and then twisting them roughly. The doctor's breathing became quicker. 

“Good Stinger, always knows how to get me to shoot”

He pumped for a few more seconds and then slammed into me balls deep. His cock pulsed and twitched allowing me to feel the load of cum that was being shot into me. He pushed in harder with each shot, even though there was no way he could get in any more. His cock slowly stopped shooting, but he just stood there, still deep inside my hole.

“That will help with your conversion” he said.

“What about the flu, will you help me with that.” I asked.

“Nothing will help that, got to let it run its course or every load you had shot in you will have been a waste.” He replied.

“Stupid fucker, we don't want anything to stop your conversion, you gonna be the next freak and our star attraction” Stinger said laughing.

The doctor then pulled out. I could feel my hole remain open as his cock fell from my ass. He moved towards my head. When he was standing next to me, I turned to see the ugly monster hanging from his body, it was covered with a pink slime. I put his hand behind my head and pulled my head closer to the edge of the table. 

“Open wide, mother fucker, time for that hole to be stretched wide open like your other one” Stinger said laughing.

It was then I realized tears were running down my face not sweat. 

• Like 8
  • Upvote 9

FS PART 10

The sight of that massive purple blood engorged cock pointing straight at my face worried the fuck out of me. It was much bigger this close up. I didn't see how big it was as it fucked my hole, although the pain was an indication of it. The doctor slowly stepped forward, inching his cock closer and closer to my face. 

With each small step he took, his cock twitched and jumped, teasing me. A mixture of new pre-cum and left over cum from his first load oozed out of the opened piss slit, drooling towards his feet. There was still a pink coating of cum and blood mixture coating the shaft, with large globs behind the ridge of his head. 

I could feel the tears flowing as well as sweat as the tip of his cock head met my lips. Stringer’s hand was pressing my head in place on the table. His hand was pressed against my ear so hard that I could hear my heart beat rapidly beating in my ear. 

Gripping the thick base of his cock, the doctor started to move the tip around my lips, smearing cum all over them. I fought back the urge to lick my lips, fearing that once my lips parted, even a slight part her would forced his cock into my mouth and beyond. I lost the battle and stuck my tongue out and tasted his salty load.

I was right, as soon as my lips opened, he thruster his cock deep into my mouth. I barely had time to breathe. He pushed his cock way back, I gagged and choked bringing up a little bit of thick slime from my throat. He pulled back, giving me a chance to get a breath and then slide back in, pushing hard and moving past my gag reflex. I felt my throat open and his massive cock head stretch it wide. My lips were stretched past the widest they have even been open. The corners slip a little and hurt like I had a paper cut there. 

He gripped his cock where it met my lips and pulled out all the way. He showed me how much I had had in my throat.

“Not even half way, you will have to do better than that” he said

He aimed his cock head at my mouth, the slowly pushed the head inside. I began to sweat more again. I took a deep breathe twice and readied myself for the choking. The thick hard cock slowly started to push in, I could see his hand marking where I stop last time slowly coming towards my lips. I felt the cock head pass my gag reflex and expand my throat as it pushed past it. His fingers hit my lips and let go. He pushed his cock in further and further. 
My eyes widened and watered, I started to panic since I couldn't breathe. 

He wrapped his fingers again around his cock to show the depth his cock had plunged down my throat. 

“Barely over half” he said, shaking his head.

He stepped closer and Stringer removed his hand as the doctor's massive cock slammed down on my cheek. He picked it up and slammed it down again and again. 

“Let's try this a different way” he said, “hold on tight”

I wasn't sure if he was telling that to Stinger or to me, but I soon found out it was to both of us. 

He positioned his cock head at my lips and proceeded to push this massive cock in until resistance stopped him, the. He pulled out, just leaving the head in my mouth, the foxes his cock back down my throat. His face fucking was at a steady pace, only giving me seconds to breathe and prepare myself for the next choking. I gripped the edges of the table to brace myself, while Stinger added his other hand to my head and was holding it tight, keeping it in place. 

Tears were running down my face, snot was running out of my nose, and sweat was soaking me and the table. Dr. Clown drove his cock deeper into my throats each time he thrust it inside. I could not tell how much I was actually taking since the tears was blurring my vision. I could feel my throat opening, deeper and deeper in my chest. Over and over his thick massive cock rammed itself in my throat. 

Soon I was feeling the heat of his body against my face, he was now getting so deep that he was only about an inch or so away from his crotch touching my face. Then after about three more thrusts of his hips, he rammed the last inch or so of his cock down my throat. His shaved crotch met my face. He held it there for just a few seconds, but it felt like a lifetime, then he pulled completely out. 

His cock was shiny with a thick spit from deep in my throat. I coughed and gasped for breathe, as I tried to recover from his throat rape. 

“See I knew you could do it,” he said.

I could hear Stinger laughing as he released my head. I wanted to spit in both of their faces, but really didn't know what that would accomplish. 

“Are we done? Can I go home” I said with a soft harsh voice. My vocal cords had just gotten their first pounding by a hard cock. 

“We are just beginning,” the doctor said, “clean our guest up and give him a drink”

The doctor left the exam room, as Stinger untied my hands and legs. I stretched some as I moved to get off the exam table. I barely had my feet on the floor, when Stinger moved me to the center of the room and pushed my down on my knees. My leg muscles ached more from being unable to move then the flick flu that my body was fighting. 

Stinger stood in front of me, holding his soft cock in his hand. I looked up at his face to find his evil grin was again on his face. 

“Open”

I was so tired that I didn't even fight. I opened and he put his cock head in my mouth, slowly starting to piss.

“Swallow”

I swallowed the mouthful of piss in my mouth, it burned going done my throat. He filled my mouth with more piss, and I blindly obeyed and swallowed, repeating this until he he had finished. 

“Follow me, you need a shower”

I weakly got up and followed him. We passed a few doors and entered one near the end of the hall. It turned out to be a makeshift locker room with a shower area. 

“Strip and clean up” 

I stripped, my wet body shivered from the cold. I turned on the hot shower and stepped in. I reached back and rubbed my ass, then found my hole. It was sore, puffy and still gapping. I ran my finger around it, feeling my ring. I slipped two fingers in and still had room for one more. I pulled them out, looked at them. There was some pink slime on them. I closed my eyes and then sucked them clean as guilt and shame came over me. 

I grabbed the soap and decided then and there, I was not going to beat myself up, I did this willingly. After cleaning up and relaxing under the hot water, I turned off the shower. I discovered a towel hanging next to the shower entrance, grabbed it and dried off. Being out of the hot water I was now cold and only wanted to get dressed, only to discover my clothes were gone.

Left on the bench in front of the lockers was a hospital gown with a note on top that said:

“WEAR ME”

• Like 5
  • Upvote 7

Guest Deviantlad

What is going to happen next, the mind boggles. Whatever it is it will have us beating our cocks. Pozpuppy ou are amazing and the stories are the same ;@))

FS PART 11

I stood there in the hospital gown with my ass hanging out. I didn't feel like tying it up in the back, because I knew that they would just want easy access to what ever twisted shit that had planned out next. I was being more complicit with my conversion and letting go of the guilt and regret. Fuck it, I wanted fun and I found it. 

I sat on the wooden bench in front of the lockers and waited. I couldn't imagine what was next. My cock was growing and thickening, even though I felt like hell from the fuck flu and Dr. Clown’s monster cock. The soreness of my hole reminded me of what just happened. 

My wait was not long, Stinger, the muscle bastard, which now was an upgrade from the name muscle fucker appeared at the door. 

“Sexy dress, pussy boy” he said laughing.

“Fuck off”

“You just want my toxic cock again” he said grabbing his crotch through his jeans.

I did want it again, but I wasn't going to let the bastard know that.

“Come on”

Stinger turned and went through the door back into the hall, I moved quickly to catch up with him and almost knocked him down as I went through the door. 

“Easy whore, you'll get my dick later”

We went down the hall, passing door after door. Stinger stopped and knocked on a door. He paused and waited. I didn't hear a response, but he went in and motioned for me. 

“Strap him in,” a voice said from inside the darken room, “oh and lose the fucking dress”

Stinger grabbed my arm and pulled me in, the room was dim. He pulled the gown off me and tossed it aside. He directed me to an over stuffed chair, which was across from another chair. I was pushed into the chair, I almost fell through the chair seat. There was a slit in the bottom. Stinger kneeled in front of me, moved each leg, spreading them wide, and restrained them at the ankles. 

He stood, took my right arm placed it on the arm of the chair and restrained it at my wrist, then did the same to my left. Once he was certain I was not able to escape, he reached down on each side of my ass and pulled my checks open, exposing my hole to the seat below. 

“Have fun” he said laughing. 

“Welcome, we are going to play a game you and I” the mystery voice said.

“Okay”

“I will ask you questions and you will give me honest answers. If I don't think you are being honest enough, you will be punished” he said, “understand”

“Yes”

He moved from the dark corner he was standing to the other chair. He was dressed in black dress pants and a white button down shirt. He pulled up the legs of his pants, giving some slack in his crotch and sat down. The first thing I noticed was the his cock and balls dropped through a hole in his crotch. He sat and spread his legs wide, giving me an eye full of his cock. 

“Question one: are you a whore?”

“No”

“Wrong” he said

I felt something quickly press through the hole and the chair and ran inside my sore hole. It pulled out and slammed back in. The pain was intense.

“Yes, yes, just make it stop” 

“Tell me what you are and it will stop” he said

“I'm a whore” I said and the pounding of my hole stopped and the object retreated back inside the chair.

“Question two: at the carnival were you looking for cock”

“No, I just wanted some fun”

“Question three: once you were getting fucked the first time were you wanting poz cum”

“Yes, somewhere in my mind I wanted it”

I watched as his cock twitched and slowly being to grow. I couldn't help but stare.

“Question four: are you looking at my cock”

“No”

Why I lied I don't know, the object erupted out of the seat and straight into my hole. This time it began to rapidly move in and out, moving only a few inches in and out.

“Yes, I am looking at it, I want to taste it, I want it up my hole” I yelled out

It didn't stop the attack on my hole from the object. It continued fucking my hole with no lube.

“Question five: Have you been fisted?”

“No, please make it stop!” I pleaded, but to no luck my hole was being raped by an unknown object.

“Question six: if you are in pain and want the fucking of your hole to stop, why is your cock hard?”

I looked down, fuck me, my cock was hard, leaking and bouncing as I was being fucked from below.  I had no answer for this.

“Pain turns me on” I said, “I guess”

“You guess” he said
   The fucking of my hole intensified, the pain increased. I could feel my hole moving in and out as the object quickly moved in and out. 

“Question seven: do you give yourself to the freak show”

“Yes”

With that he stood up and kicked off his shoes. Then opened his pants dropping them to to floor, where he stepped out of them. I watched his cock bounce as he slowly moved towards me unbuttoning his shirt. He pulled it open but left it on. In the middle of his chest was a tattoo. 
A massive fist was tattooed in the middle of his chest and went down onto his abdomen. 

He climbed onto the chair, feet on both sides of my legs. He grabbed my hair, pulled my face towards his cock. I opened my mouth and took it in. The object continued to fuck my hole as he started to fuck my mouth. I knew my body was tensing up. 

Suddenly, something was put under my nostril. I jumped.

“Don't be scared, it's just twisted ole me,” Stinger said, “inhale”

I did exactly that. I inhaled deeply. The rush came over my body. I could feel myself relax some. I inhaled again, held it in, released and inhaled again. Now I was flying, my holes no longer resisted the fuckings. 

The object in my hole was now becoming pleasurable, but that soon was replaced again with pain. The object was getting thicker, as if it was being blown up as it rammed in and out of my hole. The muscles of my hole were stretching wider and wider. My hole was now past the size it was as Dr. Clown’s one eyed monster was in me. I could feel my face flushing. I didn't want to pass out. I was also fighting back tears. I didn't want to show weakness. 

I couldn't hold them back. I screamed only for it to be muffled by the cock in my mouth. Tears flowed out of my eyes and down my face. The poppers were put under my nose again. This time I didn't inhale. I was breathing as the cock in mouth exited and before it slammed back in.

“Don't be an ass, inhale again fucker” Stinger said angrily.

I didn't fight it, and inhaled deeply again, five times this time. The rush had me flying. The object increased again in girth, stretching me more. The pain was growing more as the object grows. The cock in my mouth was pulled out and the man climbed down off my chair. 

“Keep him flying, Stinger” he said, “I am going to set up”

My mind wondered what he was setting up for. This wasn't enough. The object fucking me inflated more and my hole stretched wider. At this point someone could get a fist or two up my hole. 

That was when I got his tattoo - he was going to punch fuck my hole with one fist or maybe even two. Stinger saw the look on my face and laughed. I inhaled the poppers to help with the pain. 

“Someone fucking gets it now” he said, “he's ready Mr Fister”

“Good bring him to me”
 The object in my hole ripped out, pulling the lips of my hole with it. I pulled up trying to ease the pain. Stinger took away the little brown bottle, capping it and putting it my hand.

“You might want that whore”

He undid the restraints on my arms and legs, then pulled me up out to the chair, guiding me through a door into another room. 

• Like 5
  • Upvote 12

Just a word of WARNING: Normally in real life no one can't be fisted from zero to elbow deep (or more) at first session even with the right chems.

Do your first time with an expert fister only, the safety rule always is respect your partner.

But this is fiction and I love this story.

• Upvote 1