Sign in to follow this  
Slutbrain

Do sissies deserve prep?

My question is this: Do sissies deserve any measure of protection (such as prep), or not?

• Downvote 1

I get this is not a recent thread but the question of whether sissies deserve prep adds proof to my proposal that sissies are the lowest life form in the gay universe. 

I’m a sissy, and I wear cheap Walmart thongs and thigh highs, maybe some nail polish and if I’m real ADD I have to take my meds which make me even hornier and gayer than ever, and then I will also wear lipstick. I’ve been yelled at, insulted, and once my top just threw his used condom on my floor and left without saying a word!  I don’t know what other sissies do but I am more eager to please sexually when someone is angry with me.

so here’s an example I was involved with recently. My wife, who I suspected of cheating with a rock band lead singer, was shown proof of her guilt from an Anonymous  source, and she immediately made a public apology on our FB page. I became horribly depressed until I made up my mind to give myself a head to toe makeover and buy a new wardrobe, makeup, and become a proper woman. I wasn’t thinking sex change but I did intend to transform into life 24/7 as a woman.

I ran into an issue though, and it completely changed my mind. As I chatted and emailed with folks including tops on this site and others; I would give them the image of a sissy as a little trashy, and a transitioned woman as classy. I thought about it and immediately scrapped my plan’s goal of becoming a fully dressed woman because I like the treatment I get as a sissy. I don’t need Anne Taylor right now, I need my skanky cheap thongs and some thigh highs, cheap playful Walmart nail polish and forget the new wardrobe. Sissies are known sluts and whores who can’t get enough use and abuse, and the prospect of being a classy woman would not be the same. 

when I read the question it asked if sissies deserves Truvada, and it made me think about my theory about sissies being the lowest caste.  In case anyone cares to hear my opinion, yes everyone should be given Truvada.https://assets.s3xstatic.com/bz/uploads/monthly_2019_08/51FF7584-7F32-4B0A-8015-EA86BF00F97E.thumb.jpeg.f9a18388f649ba009a3fa08c3082d1c2.jpeghttps://assets.s3xstatic.com/bz/uploads/monthly_2019_08/CC4A30D0-4CC1-40B3-BBDD-120E49A2BFF3.jpeg.c5853b7eca5b6923fbae48bcfccc42be.jpeg

Prep is a fucking abomination , a contraceptive from hell that should be banned and will lead to the Zombie Apocalypse

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 1

I hope this topic is just a joke.

First, the word "sissy" is demeaning.

Second, everyone "deserves" the opportunity to protect themselves.

Again, I find myself saying, "GROW UP!"

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3

Everyone deserves PrEP.

Breeders, dominants, tops, daddies, masters, cumdumps, subs, slaves, fags, whores, cuntmeat, pussyboys, sissies, sluts, etc. all deserve it. Even loathsome, ethically unfuckable people deserve PrEP. 

That's because the more people on PrEP (and TasP), the more protected we *all* are from HIV.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

On 11/3/2019 at 1:42 PM, BlindRawFucker1 said:

I hope this topic is just a joke.

First, the word "sissy" is demeaning.

Second, everyone "deserves" the opportunity to protect themselves.

Again, I find myself saying, "GROW UP!"

First of all don't take the term sissy in the general sense. They are talking about a particular fetish of men dressing in women clothing, lingerie and playing the slutty bimbo. They get off on being degraded, it's conceptual. It's the same concept as omega sub's, just add the feminization.

As for you second part I totally agree. People need to grow up and sort out fantasy from reality.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Just because people play bare, not all of them are chasers. HiV can seriously complicate your life. ( especially if you want to be/continue being a cum dump)

If you want to chase that is your business and you will have to assume the consequences as in anything in life. But don't conflate barebacking with chasing.

To answer the questions yes a Sissy should go on prep. Yes because it's safe, but also it makes them much more marketable to multiple Dom/ real men lol

Edited by find91
  • Upvote 3

A sissy should have their hole clean and ready for use at all times.

That includes keeping it clean of STI's.

Pozzing might be part of the sissy's fantasy headspace, but who cares? Their wants aren't important. A man should be able to use a sissy's hole without having to worry about catching something. If a sissy isn't providing a worry-free hole, then they're just selfish. And if they're selfish, they're not a sissy - They're just another whore.

So, the way I see it, all sissies should be on PrEP.