NEW FEATURE: CLUBS!

rawTOP

• Administrators

If you've been around here a long time you'll remember the "groups" feature that was here for a while a number of years back. That was buggy and not well supported, so it went away. Well, a new version of that is back… It's called "Clubs". Basically the idea is you can start a club that's a targeted group of people. Could be invite-only for you and your local fuck buds to plan sex parties, etc. Or it could be publicly visible and aimed at people into particular fetishes.

All I ask is that you not duplicate communities of interest that already have defined areas on the site. So if you create a public group for people to discuss sex in NYC – that's redundant and will be deleted. But you create a private group for a group of NYC-based fuck buddies – that's fine. If you created a group for piss pigs – that will be deleted because it's redundant. If you create one for nudists who want to discuss nude beaches around the world – that's not already covered, so completely fine.

Let me know what you think of it and if you have any problems. Honestly I don't know that much about how it works, but I'll try to help as I can.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

Awesome, this sounds really cool. Thanks rawTOP!

Could you tell me if we can start groups that have a "Backroom" focus (substance use, pozzing, etc.)? What I have in mind, specifically, is a group for guys in my area who are interested in PnP. The only time I've gotten in trouble on this site was for a post I made in my city's Regional Hookup forum, wherein I described how drug use was part of what I wanted in a hookup. I would also like to make sure that such a group wouldn't be considered redundant, since there isn't currently a place for regional PnP discussion. Thanks again!

• Administrators
15 minutes ago, FilThFiendFtM said:

Awesome, this sounds really cool. Thanks rawTOP!

Could you tell me if we can start groups that have a "Backroom" focus (substance use, pozzing, etc.)? What I have in mind, specifically, is a group for guys in my area who are interested in PnP. The only time I've gotten in trouble on this site was for a post I made in my city's Regional Hookup forum, wherein I described how drug use was part of what I wanted in a hookup. I would also like to make sure that such a group wouldn't be considered redundant, since there isn't currently a place for regional PnP discussion. Thanks again!

No groups should be overtly about PNP or other back room topics. If you happen to have a private, invite-only group and things other than sex happen at your events – that's one thing. But if you start a public discussion of a backroom topic, you'll get a hefty infraction like you would if you did it in a public forum.

And remember – coordination of illegal activity is also prohibited on the site. Plus, it's just stupid to post about your illegal activity on a public forum that keeps all your comments available for posterity.

• Upvote 1

One more question! If I start a club, can I change its name down the line?

For example, I'm thinking about starting one called "Boston Sleaze," but I don't know how many Bostonians are actually on the site; it occurred to me that, if not enough guys are joining, I may want to change the name to "New England Sleaze," or something. Thanks!

• Administrators
20 hours ago, FilThFiendFtM said:

One more question! If I start a club, can I change its name down the line?

For example, I'm thinking about starting one called "Boston Sleaze," but I don't know how many Bostonians are actually on the site; it occurred to me that, if not enough guys are joining, I may want to change the name to "New England Sleaze," or something. Thanks!

I'm not sure. But a moderator can do it for you if you ask nicely ;)

• Upvote 1

• Administrators

The clubs feature is now gone – for a number of reasons including people abusing it to post stuff that is redundant or otherwise not allowed on the site (or not allowed in public parts of the site), and more importantly because the idiot developer didn't give me a way to delete groups that had been created. So no moderation tools for clubs = no clubs.

• rawTOP unfeatured and unpinned this topic
3 hours ago, rawTOP said:

The clubs feature is now gone – for a number of reasons including people abusing it to post stuff that is redundant or otherwise not allowed on the site (or not allowed in public parts of the site), and more importantly because the idiot developer didn't give me a way to delete groups that had been created. So no moderation tools for clubs = no clubs.

That is sad. Thanks for effort though. 

It's a pity they have been closed. I hadn't joined any yet because the few that were there didn't interest me but I liked the idea.

What if all clubs are set to private/by invitation only (need to contact the owner to join) from the start? That way content will not be visible publicly but only to members?

• Upvote 1

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.