Cumber.....its Uber for sluts

Hope you guys enjoy...always welcome feedback:

Part: 1

It all started one weekend while the wife was out of town visiting her mother but I am getting ahead of myself a bit. I am married as you can tell, mid 30’s, white, and middle class. I had been married for 10 years but we didn’t have children.  I had known I was gay since high school but at the time my family expected me to get married and lead the hetero life so I did. Don’t get me wrong, I love my wife, but she is really more a friend than anything else. We don’t have sex often, and it becoming more sporadic.

I had never been brave enough to do anything behind her back, but given the lack of sex I was so horny. I enjoyed scrolling through the craigslist ads and jerking off fantasizing that it was me being used. This particular weekend the wife needed to go out of town, her mom was sick and she decided it was probably best if she went to visit her for a couple weeks to help her out. As she drove away to the airport I could hardly contain the hard-on in my pants thinking of my jerk off sessions to come.

It was late Friday night when I stumbled upon the ad on craigslist. It had been a long day at work, the wife was out of town, I had a few beers to relax and settled down to jerk off in front of the computer. The ad caught my eye, I wasn’t sure if it was legit but I was heavily intrigued:

Headline: Looking for Bottoms for APP

AD:

We have a great new app for bottoms that love to take dick. It is like Uber but for loads. If you are interested in being part of the app shoot us an email with your information and we will send you a link to download and log in details. Just like Uber, just flip open the app when you need cum and we will match you with the closest available top to breed your hole.

We have two levels of membership:

*Silver: Newbies

*Gold: Born to be bottoms

Everyone starts with Silver, if you like the app and think you are ready to handle being gold, we will test you and if you pass you can upgrade your account. Our only rules are that bottoms are to take any and all loads assigned on the app. We are all inclusive and do not body shame. Your privacy is our main concern. So what are you waiting for? Shoot us a note!

By the time I got to the end of the email I was rock hard. Not sure if it was the buzz I had going on or the lack of blood to the brain as it all rushed to my dick but I clicked the link and shot them a note. I finished jerking off and passed out on the couch in front of the tv, didn’t even give it a second thought.

• Like 12
  • Upvote 14

Part:2

The next morning, I had an email waiting for me in my inbox:

Welcome!

We are glad you have taken the first steps to becoming a silver member. Below you will find the link to download the app and your log-in details. Don’t forget to change your password after set up and happy breeding!

I instantly got hard. I had been reading a lot of erotica and just never figured something like this would happen to me. I downloaded the app and hid it a few folders deep. Didn’t want the wife to accidently stumble upon it.  It was still early Saturday morning and other than a few errands didn’t have much going on. I decide to flip open the app and test it out.

When I popped it opened it, it welcomed me. It had me set up a quick profile. Since the whole purpose of the app was to take loads it required an ass pic. I didn’t have one so I had to take one. I wanted to show that I was a true pussy bottom and put on a pair of my wife’s panties. I set up the camera timer, got on all fours, and showed off my ass. I entered some other particulars, weight, height, age, ethnicity, status, etc. I completed the basics and was ready to go online.

I hit activate. And then nothing happened. I knew it, probably some sort of joke, or perhaps it was too early in the morning. I threw my phone on the bed and went to take a nice shower.  When I came out there was a notification on my phone. I opened the app and had an “Assignment.” All it said was:

“Top looking for pussy to breed within one mile. You have 10 minutes to accept if you are free.”

And below the message there was a green button that said accept and a red button that said decline.

I was standing there, fresh out of the shower, my heart started thumping. Should I accept? Decline? I mean, this is why I signed up right? Could I show up somewhere and get fucked by a total stranger?! Well, if there was ever at time to try this out it is now that the wife is out of town. I hit accept.  A map pulled up with directions pinpointing me and the location.  It was less than half a mile away, actually closer than first noted.  I threw on a pair of running shorts, no underwear.  I grabbed my keys and a fresh bottle of poppers I had just purchased.  I figured I could easily jog over.

I was jogging down the street, following the map, the gap between the two little dots getting closer.  It was not a warm morning, but the physical activity was getting me a little warm.  I turned onto a dead end street.  The pinpoint ended half way down the street on the left.  It was a pretty nice neighborhood.  Upper middle class.  I ran up the driveway…was about to head for the door when a man called me over from the garage.  I almost did not hear him; he was rather quiet.  I looked over and he was standing next to a side door next to the garage door.

“Are you from the app?”

“Yeah, get in here quick, don’t want you to be seen.”

He stepped back and I slipped through the door right past him into the garage.  It was a bit dark and I had to wait for my eyes to adjust.  He closed the door and pushed me in.

“Sorry about that, wife is in the house getting breakfast ready.  Didn’t want her to see you through the window.  She'll be busy for a bit so we have just enough time.”

Now that my eyes had adjusted I was able to see the man more clearly.  He was in his mid-forties, scruffy beard, not overweight but thick, solid built.  You could tell he was a man that worked with his hands.  He had a lot of tools and auto parts in the garage, and his hands seemed stained.  I figured he was a mechanic of some sort.  He wasn’t the hottest guy but definitely handsome.

“Well, let’s get started, I don’t have a lot of time.”

I dropped to my knees and reached up, he had already unzipped his jeans.  I buried my face in his crotch.  I have a big underwear fetish and love the smell of worn underwear.  Especially that smell of piss in the crotch area.  I reached up and pulled the waist band down.  A nice 7-inch dick popped out.  It was nice and thick.  I was going to enjoy this.  I started sucking on his cock, licking around the head, getting the faint taste of salty piss.  I barely had enough time to get his cock wet with spit when he stopped me saying "Get up.  I told you I don’t have enough time, bend over the bench.”

I bent over, grabbed my bottle of poppers and took a big whiff, he spit on my hole and just slammed it right in.  I yelped.  It hurt.  I wasn’t expecting for him to just show it in.  He put one hand over my mouth and the other on the small of my back.  He started to plow my ass.  It started to feel good and I pushed my ass back.  He figured it was safe to remove his hand from my mouth and he placed both hands on my hips.  Pulling me back onto his cock as he slammed into me.  I took another big hit of poppers and opened my ass.

“Oh yeah slut, I’m gonna bust.  You want my babies in your ass, slut?  You want me to impregnate you?”

“Fuck, yeah, sir, please, breed my pussy.  That's why I'm here.”

And with one more pump he buried his cock in my ass and held it there.  I could feel his cock expand and pulsate with every rope of cum he shot in me.  I counted five.  He released my hips and withdrew.  I felt utterly empty.

“Thanks, man.  You can exit the back door and head down the alley,” he instructed, pointing at a door in the wall behind him.  I pulled up my shorts and he let me out.  The door did open up to the alley.  I started jogging back home.  Don’t know who the guy was but this was definitely a hot experience.  As I headed home I could feel some cum leaking out of my ass.

• Like 15
  • Upvote 21

Thanks guys, I am appreciating the comments, keep them coming. Enjoy:

Part: 3

I got back home my phone buzzed. It was the app, a notification. The top had rated me, I opened the app and saw my review. 4.5 out of 5 stars.

“Good hole, made a bit of noise but was able to take dick well once he settled in.”

The review had been added to my profile.  I got another notification.  “Congrats on getting your first load/review.  Tops can rate bottoms, but bottoms cannot rate tops.  We only offer our tops the best bottoms so you must maintain a 4.0-star review to continue with the service.  Have fun.”

Well, I am going to have to make sure I keep my star rating up.  I had a few errands to run for the day and got dressed.  I left the load inside me, made me feel sluttier.  I threw on some basketball shorts, with a jockstrap underneath and a t-shirt.  I headed off to Home Depot as I needed a few things for a couple projects around the house I promised the wife to get to before she got back from her mom’s house.  Pulled into the parking lot and walked into Home Depot.  A lot of working men, I started getting horny again thinking of the load already in my ass.  Would the app work here?  It was worth a try.

I opened the app and hit search, two minutes later I got this message:  “Go to the Home Depot restroom, last stall, wait there door unlocked, 5 min.”

I hit accept and scanned the store for the restroom sign, spotted it towards the back.  This was exciting.  I had never before actually had sex in public.  I stepped into the bathroom and headed towards the handicap stall at the end.  I stepped in and left the door unlocked.  Someone walked in a minute after me, I held my breath. The guy walked towards my stall but took a left at the urinal.  Damn, not my guy.  He finished his business, washed his hands and left.  Moments after, the door opened again.  I could see work boots under the stall.  The door opened and there was a contractor, a total daddy type.  He stepped in and closed the door behind himself.  I immediately got on my knees and pulled his cock out.  I swallowed him whole I didn’t want to get docked on my star rating.  He wasn’t that big but it was a decent six inches.  Very musky, fucking hot.  I loved it.  After a minute or so I got to my feet, bent over, held onto the handicap bar and presented my ass.  Without a word he got behind me and slipped right in.

“Fucking nice pussy, already fucked.  I like it.  Love a pre-lubbed hole.”

He started pounding into my hole, my shorts around my ankles.  I sniffed my poppers and opened up, I was flying high, fucking loved it.  Then the door opened, the top slowed his pace but didn’t pull out.  He shushed me.  I held my breath.  A guy walked in and took a piss, then walked out.  The top went back to slamming my hole.

“I’m gonna bust bitch, take this load you slut.”

And with three pumps I could feel him unloading in my ass.  He finished draining his dick and pulled out, pulled up his pants and left.  Fuck that was hot.  I pulled up my shorts and left as well.  I spotted him in the store a few times as a I grabbed my stuff, we even locked eyes, and when nobody was looking he grabbed his bulge - just for my benefit.

When I got back to my car I checked the app, got another review:  5 stars “good pussy to breed,” was all it said.

• Like 12
  • Upvote 16