Cumber.....its Uber for sluts

I am glad you guys are liking the story. I enjoy reading your comments, keep them coming. I mocked up what maybe the app can look like if it actually existed. pics attached.

Part: 4

The rest of the weekend went uneventful. I was so busy with the house I lost track. Monday came and I had not had a chance to get back on the app. I was back at work and the wife would be back on Thursday.

I was sitting at work, running reports and putting graphs together. I was about to head out to lunch in a bit so I popped open the app. I work in downtown so there were a lot of people. Almost instantly I got a notification.

“4th St back alley.” I hit accept and was given further directions “Head down the alley, half way down on the left.”

It was only a couple blocks away from work. I grabbed my keys and headed for the door….my coworker stopped me.

“hey, a group of us are having lunch together, why don’t you join us?” The bulge in my pants was growing by the second and I was sure she could see it or perhaps it was my paranoia. “I am going to have to take a rain check, I have an important errand to run” and I slipped out.

I hustled down the block, 8th, 7th, 6th, 5th, and finally 4th street, I passed it and headed towards the alley. I was just what an alley would look like, trash cans, graffiti, smelled. I walked half way down and there was a guy standing by the door way to my left, tall skinny white guy. He signaled me over. I got closer and was about to follow him through the door but he didn’t budge.

“can’t bring you inside slut, you are going to take my dick here.” and he pushed me up against the trash bin. I quickly unbuckled my slacks and pulled them down. I was wearing a jock so it was easy access. I could smell the stench of piss and trash as he pushed his cock into my ass with no lube. I wanted to yelp but bit my tongue. He started a steady quick pace and then picked up speed. I kept looking around, worried someone would see it, there was not much really blocking up from view other than the trash bin, anyone could look out the window or step out of the building and see a guy in a suit bent over a trash bin getting railed by a guy.

“I’m gonna bust bitch, take my load.”

And just like that he busted inside me. I pushed my ass back, opened my hole, trying to get as much of him in me as possible. He slipped out and slapped my ass. “nice pussy.” And walked back into the building. I pulled up my slacks, straightened my hair and went back to the office. Spent the rest of the day working with a load up my ass, wondering if people could smell it on me…

IMG_4968.png

IMG_4969.png

• Like 5
  • Upvote 9
  • Thanks 1

Part: 5

The rest of the week went about the same, I would flip open the app on my lunch, end up in an alley, storage room floor, random places just taking dick. My star rating had gone up to 4.9. I wanted a perfect 5! But was still working towards it.

The wife came back home Thursday night. I feared the fun might have to end now that she was back. Save it only for when she wasn’t around. By that weekend though all I could think of was the app. I wanted to log on and take some dick.

Saturday morning I had to take my son to his baseball game. The wife stayed behind to get some stuff done since she had been out of town all week.

We got to the field and my son ran off to join his team. He was a cute kid, he was 17 and developing into a solid stud.  I had put on some shorts and a jock again, I figured I might be able to get away while my son was playing. The game started and towards the end of the first inning I popped open the app and hit search:

“field #5”

That was the baseball field way in the back, it was being redone and not in use right now. I hit accept and got the next set of instructions “head over to the home team dugout.”

I jogged over, my dick already hard, bouncing as I jogged. I walked in from behind so I could not see into the dugout, I walked up and stepped in. There was my sons assistant coach! I got nervous, didn’t know if he was from the app or if he was there for something else.

“it’s cool, I ordered you. get over here, suck on this dick” I dropped to my knees and pulled his cock out, I was in heaven. The assistant coach was a college kid. Tall 6ft and fit with a six pack for days. His cock was also amazing, a nice 9 inches with a bulbous head. A swallowed it to the hilt till I felt his pubes on my nose, he held my head down and face fucked me. tears started streaming from my face, I tried to pull off and breath but he just held me there. Finally, he let me up and I gasped for breath.

“get on all 4s bitch, the coach expects me back soon.” I bent over the fence and held on, he spit on his cock and just slammed it in. He started pistol fucking me. I thought I was going to go through the fence. I could swear people could hear the chain link fence rattling but I didn’t care, I just wanted that load. He buried his cock deep in my ass and started busting. He pumped about 7 ropes of cum into me. He pulled out his dick to the tip and then slid it right back in, working the load into my hole.

“thanks man, gotta run” he tucked his monster back into his baseball pants and ran off. I gave him a few before I rejoined the game. 

I felt the app notification, I popped it open and saw the 5-star rating. Another well satisfied top.

• Like 12
  • Upvote 10

Guest GoneFishing

yes ! it would be great to rate fucks on bbrt ❗️had some great lays and some some boring ones where i had to fake an orgasm to get out of dodge lol

keep your dream and build the app for all mankind ☣️