Cumber.....its Uber for sluts

Part: 6

It sort of went like this for the next few months. I would cruise for a load whenever I could sneak it in. During lunch breaks, on my way home, sometimes in the mornings, or at the gym. I got bred in many locations I would have never thought. Alleys, offices, parks, bathroom stalls. And I kept racking up those 5 star reviews.  The guys were always a mix too. Sometimes it would be some 18-year-old kid that would jack hammer my hole and other times it was an older daddy.

The convenience of the app made it so easy to keep from my wife she never suspected a thing. A few months in the wife was out of town again for the weekend, she was just making a quick trip to check on her mom and would be back the next day. She had taken our son with her.  I made an excuse about staying behind to catch up on some work but I was really hoping to get some loads in me. Sat morning, I woke up to a message on the app:

“Congratulations, you have received enough 5 star reviews to qualify you to upgrade to gold status. Please be aware that gold status comes with a Gift. We pozitively think you will enjoy the upgrade. If you are ready to be charged, hit accept!”

Oh man, I didn’t even know what the gold membership really was but it sounded hot. I hit accept. I immediately got another message.

“Welcome to Gold status. We have a new member event being held tonight to welcome you. Please show up at 8 p.m. to the address noted below. You will be the guest of honor where you will be receiving your Gift as a gold member. Show up wearing a jockstrap. Please RSVP ASAP if you are going to attend.”

It was an address downtown, and the wife was out of town so what the heck. I hit yes. All day I was nervous and excited at the same time. What was the gift? Who will be there? What other cool things will come with being a gold member? I had never been in a group setting, let alone the center of attention. 7:30 came and I made my way over. The address was to a non-marked building at the end of a dead end street. It was downtown so it was a bit shady, a lot of homeless people about. The building did have parking next to it so I left my car there and walked up to the building. I knocked on the door and waited. Nothing happened. I knocked again and again nothing happened. Then out of nowhere a door to the left I had not seen before opens up and a guy motions me in. There are these stairs that went down into what seemed a basement.

“you here for the gift?”

“ummm…yeah, I just upgraded this morning.”

“cool, I’ll think you are going to have a good time, strip down to your jock, you can leave your shit in that locker over there. I’ll be back for you in a sec.”

He stepped through another door and left me in the empty room. It literally only had that one locker. I stripped to my jock and put my stuff away and waited. I could hear voiced but could not tell how many. The guy came back:

“you ready?”

“Yeah”

“Good….im going to place this blindfold on you, take you into the center of the room, and then remove the blindfold there.”

I nodded and everything went dark.  The guy snapped a collar on me too and a leash. He started to lead me with the leash into the room. Once I stepped through the door I could feel the air change. I heard a lot of voices. Guys were grabbing and slapping my ass. A few slipped fingers into my hole.

“yeah man, fresh meat!”

“Gonna wreck that pussy”

“can’t wait to charge him up!”

Everyone seemed excited. I reached the center of the room and was pushed on all fours. The blind fold came out. I looked around, it was really bright and I could not see, I was in the center of a room with bright lights on me, some sort of spotlight.

“We welcome our newest gold member, fresh meat for you to pozitively enjoy! Let the fun begin!”

• Like 9
  • Upvote 16

Guest cardoc49
11 minutes ago, pozpopperpig said:

Mmmmm, so good!  Can't wait to hear how the slut is used an charged up good!

Im with PozPopper here: would love to hear how this goes - and hopefully the slut takes the gift like a pro!

Part: 7

The announcement was not finished when I felt a wall of men just surround me. Holy shit, where did all these guys come from? There were like 7. I didn’t have much time to process anything when I felt a cock being pushed into my mouth. I looked up and saw this black Adonis looking down at me. Whatever apprehensions I had went away and I took his cock down my throat while I locked eyes with him.

He put one hand on each side of my head and just pushed in. I could feel myself gagging, I forced my throat to relax. I wanted to breath but I also wanted his cock. A bottle of poppers was placed up to my nostril and when he pulled his cock out I inhaled. It sent me spinning and back onto that dick I went. I was busy sucking on his cock and another top had positioned behind me. I was about to look back when the black guy slapped me, “eyes forward.”

It stung and surprised me but it also made my cock rock hard. I nodded and mumbled “yes sir” as best as you can with a mouth full of dick.

I felt the guy behind me spit on my hole and push his cock into me. The top choking me with his dick gave me a few more whiffs of poppers and they both started fucking my holes. They got into a good rhythm. My ass was being stretched and I loved it. it didn’t take long for the top fucking my ass to start picking up speed. He leaned over and whispered in my ear….

“ready for this dirty load you slut, tell me what you want.”

“yes sir, breed my pussy, I want your dirty load”

And with that I could feel him shooting, he started grunting, I was pushed forward onto the other guy’s cock. He shot his last rope of cum in me and pulled out. He was immediately replaced with another guy.  The black guy still had me facing forward with his cock down my throat feeding me poppers from time to time. I don’t know how much time passed and I lost count of how many dicks fucked me. I could feel cum running down my legs and they ached from being on all 4s. Everyone kept telling me they were gifting me, and how they welcomed me to the brotherhood. I wasn’t sure what it was all about but I was loving it.

Finally, it was the black guys turn…….

• Like 9
  • Upvote 11

Keep the comments coming, love hearing your feedback and thoughts:

Part: 8

He turned me around and just slammed his cock into me. By now I was gapping open and had so much cum in me that it easily went in with no resistance. Despite all the dicks I had taken this was still the biggest and it fucking made me feel full. I loved it.

“I’m gonna fuck all those loads into you bitch. Make sure it takes. You popper slut. Your life will change tonight forever. You are going to take my poz load. I’m gonna fuck death into you.”

Wait what? Poz?! Is that what I heard, and then it hit me, all the comments they had been making that I thought was just fun talk was real. Their dirty cum, charged load, gifts! I tried to pull off his dick.

“No way man, I don’t want to be poz, that’s not what I signed up for.”

Wham, I felt a hit on the back of my head, I didn’t pass out but totally dazed me:

“shut up cunt, you have been taking poz dick all night and you liked it. I saw that cum dump glaze in your eyes every time they charged ur pussy up. Look around, all these men are your gift givers.”

The lights went up, as my eyes adjusted to the light I could see around the room. There were like 15 guys there. Old, young, fat, skinny…it was a fucking mix of guys, even two homeless guys that I had seen outside the building when I first got here. They asked me for change!

I was on all 4s, frozen, my life sort of flashed before my eyes. My wife, my son. I was poz? What? Wait! I was so confused on what was going on. before I could process anything I felt the big black cock just slam into me. I lurched forward, grunted. A bottle of poppers was shoved under my nose. I automatically took a hit. And then it hit me, well. there is no turning back. I have so much poz cum up my wrecked hole that there is no point turning back now. That’s when I realized my cock was rock hard. This shit turned me on.

“Poz my pussy sir. I beg you”

“that’s my cunt, I knew you loved it. You really are a true cum dump.”

And with that he pulled his cock out to the tip and slammed it back in. He wrecked my hole for what seemed forever. He was much thicker than all the other guys. Someone kept offering me poppers and I kept taking them. I was flying high. My dick was rock hard thinking of all that poz cum in my ass working its way into my system.

“I’m gonna bust bitch, take my demon seed. I’m gonna knock up that gaping hole. Fill you with my poz seed.”

“yes sir, please, breed my pussy. I was made to take all loads. I was made to serve men. Poz my slutty ass.”

I felt his cock expand in my ass, stretch my hole even more, and he shot rope after rope of cum up my ass. I clenched my ass, milking that poison dick, milking every drop of poz cum with my ass.

“fuck yeah slut, you did well…ready for some more poz cum?”

“fuck yes sir. I want all the poz cum I can get.”

And with that one of the homeless guy slipped back into my gaping ass. I spent the rest of the night being fucked over and over by the guys. I don’t know how many loads I took. All I know is that when I got home late that night I passed out in a heartbeat. I didn’t even change, I was so tired, my legs hurt.

I woke up the next morning, still in the jock, a wet spot under my ass from all the poz cum I had taken the night before. The wife was coming home later that day. Not sure how I was going to deal with any of this, but for now I realized I was rock hard. I jerked off while I fingered my hole and shot the biggest load ever thinking of all that poz cum still in me.

• Like 14
  • Upvote 13

This story has been super hot from the beginning, but the addition of taking poz loads (and discovering that he loves it!) just makes it EXTRA HOT for me. Thanks for the great story, and looking forward to reading how he copes with the change. ;)

I am glad you guys are enjoying it, love the comments, keep them comming:

Part: 9

The following week after my gold member status I came down with the fuck flu. I knew what it was, I had been reading about it online. My wife thought I just had the regular flu and took care of me. A few months back the wife had gone through what they call the change. Sex between her and I had basically stopped but I didn’t mind. I was getting plenty of dick and she had no appetite.

I recovered a few weeks after that. I couldn’t wait to get back to some dick. All I could think of was being poz and taking poz cum and it made me horny. I logged on to the app after not logging on for a while. I had a message:

“Hi! We noticed you have not been logged on for a while. You likely have received the gift. We hope you feel better and continue to enjoy the app.”

Fuck, they knew everything. I hit search app and quickly got a hit. The son was out with a friend, and the wife was out doing yoga so off to take some poz dick I went. I ended up in an alley, there were not any buildings but there were a lot of homeless tents.  I wasn’t sure if this was the right place but the map on the app showed it was. I walked to where the dot was and there was a tent right there. I wasn’t sure what to do, and then all I saw was a hand pop out of the tent and motion me in.

Fuck it, I’m already here and it wouldn’t be the first time I got fucked by a homeless guy. I stepped into the tent and was met by a ghastly white guy, he looked gaunt and clearly sick.

“bend over bitch, you are gonna take this aids dick.”

And I did. At the sound of the word aids I got rock hard. I got on my knees and started sucking his dick. It was fucking thick for suck a skinny guy and he had a piercing on the end of his cock.

“I am gonna tear that pussy up good. You are gonna get my aids babies slut.”

Just hearing him talk made me fucking horny. I turned around and offered my pussy to him.

“that’s what’s up slut, you want this poison dick don’t you?”

“yes sir, poz my ass.”

And with that he pushed right in. he had a little trouble at first. It was my first fuck since I became poz so I was a bit tight. I took a hit of poppers and loosened up. Reached behind me with my hands and held opened my ass.

“yes, that’s it boy, open up for this demon seed”

He went into overdrive. Plowing my ass, punching the walls of my pussy. I could feel the piercing on his cock tearing into me. I was moaning so loud that other guys started coming around the tent. None of them came in but I could see them jerking their dicks watching through the open flap while the aids guy fucked his poz load into me.

“here is comes faggot, tell me you want it.”

“Poz my faggot ass sir. I was made to take demon seed.”

And he blasted into my ass. Rope after rope of poz cum. He leaned onto me, took a deep breath and just yanked his cock out.

“nice slut, you got a nice pussy. Want some more dick? See all those guys out there? they would love it if you service them?”

“yes sir, anything you say.”

“good faggot, get on all 4s, with your ass facing the tent door, sticking out, your upper body still in the tent, here is a bottle of poppers.”

And with that, he stepped out, I positioned myself, and in no time there was a cock in my ass. I spent the next couple of hours bent over taking load after load. I didn’t care who it was or what they had. I never once looked back. I finally realized who I was. A true fag poz cum dump that took any and all loads no questions asked. I didn’t care that a whole community of homeless guys were fucking my ass. I was made to be used.

After the last guy shot his wad I got up and headed home. I was stumbling down the alley. Man, my ass was full of cum, and I didn’t care. I had a shit eating grin on my face. When I got home, the family was still out, I passed out on the couch and took a nap.

• Like 8
  • Upvote 9

Fucking hot

what I love about the app that s that  the tops can clearly pic a sub to fuck, but the sub sight unseen has to say yes 

also love that only the tops get to rate the bottoms - who are just there to be used

For the story loved how he sank down to needing to be verbally put in his place - and how he was clueless enough not to know what his "gift" was for golden status but was then turned on by it

Very hot - thanks 

(and add me to the list of tops who would certainly sign up to use the app)