Cumber.....its Uber for sluts

I am so glad you guys are enjoying it! Thanks for the comments.

Part: 10

So I spent the next few months taking poz load after poz load. My son turned 18 but stayed in town and went to the local college. The wife still had no sex appetite but that was fine by me. Honestly, our marriage was better than it ever was.

One day I got an updated notification on the app.

“it’s time to share your gift. We know you enjoy taking a poz load, but how about giving one? Help our community grow. With this new app upgrade (platinum level) you can toggle on your app between top and bottom. Happy hunting.”

Fuck, this was a new twist. I had been having so much fun being a cum dump I didn’t care about topping but now that the app mentioned it. The idea of spreading my seed turned me on. I was home alone again so I figured I would try the new feature, I flipped the app to top, entered notes and hit search. Within 10 minutes I got a notification. There was a bottom on his way.

This would be the first time fucking in my house. I was a bit nervous but the family was gonna be gone for a few hours so I should be ok. The front doorbell rang. I opened it and there stood a guy, pretty cute, looked college age. Nice and fit with a huge smile on his face.

“You ordered?”

“Come on in, how old are you?”

“19 sir”

Fuck, so young, my cock twitched. I was leading him to my bedroom when we walked by my son’s room. I don’t know why, but I turned and went in there again. Something about fucking my poz load into this 19-year-old kid on my sons bed turned me on. I pushed the kid onto the bed on all fours. I dove face first into his ass. It was so smooth, I forced my tongue up his hole. Opening him up, getting him nice and wet. I slipped a finger into his ass. I had seen videos on line about tops pozing so I had let my nails grow. I stretched his ass, digging in my nails, scratching him up. I finally pulled out and there was a tinge on pink on my fingers. He was ready, I lined my cock up with his pussy and went right in.

The kid grunted and started moaning, bucking back onto my cock. Fuck, young pussy felt so good. I couldn’t wait to shoot my poz load into him. He was getting a bit loud and I didn’t want the neighbors to hear. I looked around and saw my son’s dirty laundry. Fucking kid living in a pigsty. I reached down and grabbed a pair of my son’s dirty underwear and shoved them into this kids mouth to keep him quiet.

I started to pick up pace, just the thought of busting my poz load into this kid had me going so I couldn’t hold on for long. I felt the familiar urge and I went balls deep, squirting load after load into this kid. Fuck, I came down from my high and pulled out. The kid immediately turned around and licked my dick clean, then looked up at me and said “thank you.” Fuck this kid was good. It was hot enough to get me going again and I pumped a second load into him before sending him on his way.

• Like 11
  • Upvote 13

Guest mspsubmale

this really started kind of slow and was wondering why was in this classification, but now definitely see why....and add me to the list of potential users of this app, and would be looking to get to gold status as soon as possible....

btw....please continue...there has to be more, right?????

Sorry for the delay on the rest of the story, here are more updates, love reading your comments, thanks for the feedback:

Part: 11

I kept using the app, taking loads, giving loads, sometimes trading loads. I had gone to the Drs. And they had recommended I get on meds, my viral load was pretty high. They gave me a prescription and I filled it to get them off my ass but I never took them.

Things went on like this for a while and then I got an update/message on the app:

“You are invited to your first Welcome a gold member party! You may recall your welcome to the brotherhood and hope you can join us to welcome the new member.”

Dates and location were provided. The thought of pozing some fresh meat with a bunch of poz guys turned me on. I RSVP’d and then jerked off thinking of whatever slut we were going to poz. Fucking slut didn’t know what was coming to him. He may not want it at first, but just like me he will soon realize what he was made for.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

Part: 12

The wife was out of town visiting her sick mom again so it was just me and my son. He said he had some study group for school and would be out late. I was not as strict as his mom so it was cool with me. Plus, I was way too excited about the welcome party that night.

About 6 my son left for his study session. The party wasn’t till 8 so I hung around, had a few beers while I waited to head out.

I arrived at the address at 7:50. It was the same building where I was welcomed. I waved to a few of the homeless guys outside. They had cum to know me by now. I was always down to take a load from them and they loved it.

I knocked on the main door again, waiting for the side door to open. This time though the main door did open.

“welcome, we have a few more guests we are waiting for. If you will please place your clothes and valuable in the locker in the room and then step into the basement. We will begin shortly.”

I quickly undressed and went downstairs. I recognized many of the faces. Many of them had either dumped a load in my ass or taken one from me. I had really become part of the community.

The lights dimmed and a blindfolded guy on a leash got led in. He was placed in the middle of the room. I could not get a good glimpse but from what I saw it looked like a nice piece of meat.

Just as before, he was announced and then we were left to do what we wanted. I wanted to fuck a nice sloppy hole so I waited back, letting other tops take their turn. All I could hear was muffled moans, smacks, gagging, and the sound of flesh hitting flesh as the tops pounded the bottoms pussy.

“yeah, charge his ass. Gift him, give him our demon seed,” I heard from other tops as the unloaded. After a few tops I figured it was my turn.

I made my way to the front right when the last top was pulling out and that’s when I saw him…..I could not believe it. I was looking down straight at my son, he had a big black cock in his throat with tears and mucus streaming down his face. He spotted me out of the corner of his eye, they got big, he looked scared, he tried to get up, but again, just like me, that black guy smacked him and help him in place.

Fuck, so this was the study session. I never thought my own son was such a cum dump. The thought of being part of the group that converted my own son got me rock hard. I got right behind him, lined up my cock with his pussy and slowly pushed in, feeling and enjoying every inch going into his pussy. I leaned over and whispered in his ear:

“I’m gonna enjoy dumping the seed that made you into your ass, don’t worry son, I’m  not mad. Actually pretty proud of you.”

And I started to slowly fuck him, picking up speed. Pushing him further onto the black guy’s cock with every push. He was gagging but enjoying every second of it. his cock was rock hard. I fucking loved it. Having my own cock pounding into my son. Feeling the loads from all the other guys lubing my cock for me to breed him. He was bucking back. Grinding his pussy on my dick. I could not hold off much longer.

“ready for this nut son?”

“breed my pussy daddy, shot inside my pussy just like you shot inside mom when you conceived me.”

And with that I busted. I arched back, impaled my dick in my son’s ass. Grunting with every rope of poz seed I was depositing in him. Fuck, that was a big load. My son looked back at me and just smiled. I pulled out and smacked his ass.

“See you when you get home son” and left home. I wanted him to enjoy his experience without me there. Later that night I heard the front door open. I was already in bed. My son came into the bedroom…didn’t say a word. He crawled into bed under the sheets and started to suck my cock. I quickly got hard. I looked down at him and smiled. He had a shit eating grin as well. got up and hopped on my dick, I flipped him over to get better access and pumped a load into him. His ass was so open and wet form all the loads. I was so proud of my son. We fell asleep, with him in my arms and my cock in his ass.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 6
  • Thanks 1

Part: 13 & Final

The next day the wife came back home. My son and I had chatted, he said he had come back once because he forgot a book for school and saw me fucking a guy in his own bed. He had been quiet and didn’t know what to do. he had stood by the door watching, realizing he had a boner and jerked off watching me breed that kid. He has been really turned on when I stuffed his underwear in that guy’s mouth. He said he later jerked off many times just thinking about it. 

Soon he had turned on the geo location on my phone and was following me, he had noticed me show up at guy’s places and get fucked or fuck. He knew he was gay and wanted to try it out. He commended me for trying to hide the app on the phone but he soon found it.

And the rest is history. He had gone around town taking load after load until he upgraded his membership. This was the start of a great new relationship with my son. We started spending a lot more time together. Even the wife pointed out how she loved us spending quality time together, if only she knew.

From then forward we took full advantage of the app. We upgraded our status and started tag teaming guys. Sometimes we would show up together and get on all 4s side by side taking load after load like good little cum dumps. Other times we would tag team a lucky bottom. My son had a nice 9-inch white dick, bigger than mine, but definitely knew how to use it. We fucked each other whenever we could, my favorite was eating my son’s ass out after a good breeding.

He soon came down with the fuck flu too. I took care of him until he got better and when he was better we went out to town breeding pussy bottom boys spreading his new viral seed.

We became a great father/son fuck duo and had more ass and dick than we could ask for.

Things turned out well and the wife never suspected a thing.

The end.

• Like 10
  • Upvote 5
  • Thanks 1