Daddy / Son

ashattacks

Have found that over the last 4 years, I've morphed into being a Daddy...hope to find a boy to call my own some day, as long as he is happy with me whoring his ass out and watching as a bunch of tops unload in him, until his hole is dripping with cum for me to use as lube.

• Upvote 12

• 4 weeks later...

I'm "daddy" to lots of men under 25 so even though I'm a young daddy, it works well for the young bottoms I breed. They all get a kick out of my hairy body and face and the fact that I'm a real father as well. I get off on real d/s scenes (sons that are of age of course) & my fantasy is to breed a son with his own father.

Edited by hornyfather
  • Upvote 1

• 8 months later...

When I was younger I was never into older men and preferred men my age or a little older. I have been in a monogamous relationship with my husband for 15 years. In the past year we discussed and mutually decided to have threesomes. We have had 3 encounters that went well, nothing exceptional.

I recently opened a Grindr account to tap into a fresh batch of men and was quite surprised how many young men responded to our add looking for a Daddy. At first I was a little confused and I was not sure if I wanted to respond. I never really though about having sex with a man less than half my age. I am 49 my husband is 45.

I started chatting with a young man of 20, the same age as my nephew making it even more uncomfortable, holy shit this boy could be my sisters kid! My husband was ok with it all except for the fact that the boy was a versa bottom like my husband and we were looking for a top for both of us. We both agreed to set a date with this eager young man, he was ecstatic, no kidding, he is getting two daddies and will be getting a lot of attention.

This is what brought me to this site and thread, I want to learn what this young man is expecting from us, I get the general idea but I want to cover all the bases and not have any surprises. The more I think of this hot young man and all the things I want to do to him the more I get turned on. I am looking forward to the encounter and making this young man moan and scream with pleasure. I will be back to write up the encounter, until then if anyone has some advice please feel free to comment. 

I cannot imagine anything hotter than getting to play with a real life dad/son. Now that I'm in my 49/ I kind of regret not producing a couple of sons that would now be of a good age for dad/son play. ;) I wish I could find a real relationship with a son type.

• Upvote 2

Im a 24yo guy with a slim build and I look younger than 20. I've always been attracted to daddies, especially ones with sons the same age as me. Since middle school always fantasized having a daddy and being shared with his buddies or even swap with another father/son couple.

Edited by deejai
  • Upvote 1

• 6 months later...

I'm looking for a Dom muscle daddy who can train me to be his little bitch boy. Any daddies out there into Asian boys?

I love breeding boy pussy. The older I get, the more daddy boys I find. Asian boy pussy and black boy pussy that craves white daddy cock are at the top of my list.

• Like 1

Guest Upstateguy518

I've always been attracted to older men, Heck my first few gay sexual experiences were with men 2-3 times my age. I think like any kind of role play, There's always gonna be that taboo attached to it and that makes it even more hot and sexual.