Daddy / Son

ashattacks

• 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...
Guest Horny21

Really would love to get fucked by dad. Often fantasize of it! Love to chat with others who have played with their dads or sons.

Also love roleplaying dad/son - any kinky daddies up for some Skype D/S role-play fun, please message me! 

Wickr: powerrr20

Also have Kik and Skype

Daddy-Son play is seriously my biggest fetish. It started when I met this teen slut online who loved the fantasy bring fucked by daddy but couldn't have it in real life. After we talked for a while we realized we share almost all fetishes, except his is being pushed down and fucked like a whore by daddy, and when we met we did just that. I think even my neighbors heard him moan.

I'm looking for guys who have experience with their own dad or son.  Have you played in the past or still do now? 

I really would love to hear about it.

wickr: newguy84

Message me for my kik

Edited by kinkylad
Spelling error

• 2 months later...

my father started breeding me early . then I had a son real early .  he caught me playing with a trick... I let him stay and watch. soon he asked to join my dad and I when we fucked.  marc has been a part of my dirty pig play for years now... him and his school friends, and most all of our male relatives...so we do have dad/son parties all the time!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

• 4 months later...
Guest MorganStar

never did it with my dad..but he would look the other way when his friends at the VFW post he and mom dragged me too wanted to be 'friendly'