Hands or No Hands

auman1977

I'm strictly hands-free! But, I wasn't always. Before I refined my purely oral cocksucking technique, which includes LOTS of constant tongue action, I'd often stroke and jerk the base of a guy's cock. I thought that this would give him the most pleasure, as well as cut the time it took me to get the load of delicious semen that I craved! As I developed my full oral and deep throating skills and perfected my signature tongue work, I found men responded much more quickly and experienced more consistent pleasure. And, their climax seemed to be greatly enhanced by bringing them off simply by loving their cocks with my mouth, lips, tongue and throat! This increased the pleasure of our sex play, for both of us, exponentially. Now, I consider it a point of pride to be a successful cocksucker, completely hands-free! Besides, when sucking men off through a gloryhole, where I have serviced the vast majority of my several thousand men, there simply isn't the space for much hand action or fondling. Glori ?

Guest Gloryholelover

The only thing I use my hands for is to massage their balls while I'm sucking, but occasionally I'll have a guy at the hole ask me to use my hands. As long as there happy I don't care 

6 hours ago, Gloryholelover said:

The only thing I use my hands for is to massage their balls while I'm sucking, but occasionally I'll have a guy at the hole ask me to use my hands. As long as there happy I don't care 

Yeah, me too! If the gloryhole is large enough to allow a man's balls through, I do like to fondle them, like you. But, I'd much rather lick, suck and kiss them and feel them against my chin as I suck his cock deep into my mouth! In any case, I just fucking LOVE to worship cocks through the gloryhole!!! ?

• 5 weeks later...

Personally, I prefer to suck hands free and only use a hand to cup or grab his balls or ass. But ultimately it's up to the man I'm servicing what he likes. Some guys like the stimulation of a hand and mouth and throat all exchanging. I don't mind as the end result is the same...belly full of cum. I feel as the cocksucker I'm there to please and perform exactly how the man wants his cock worshipped. 

On ‎8‎/‎28‎/‎2017 at 10:05 PM, Willsuck4cum said:

Personally, I prefer to suck hands free and only use a hand to cup or grab his balls or ass. But ultimately it's up to the man I'm servicing what he likes. Some guys like the stimulation of a hand and mouth and throat all exchanging. I don't mind as the end result is the same...belly full of cum. I feel as the cocksucker I'm there to please and perform exactly how the man wants his cock worshipped. 

I agree. We're there to worship his dick the way he wants it worshiped. If i'm sucking but not at a gloryhole, i'll usually gently caress their ass cheeks and upper thighs. That usually meets with an even stiffer cock! 

• 2 weeks later...

Almost always, I'm not hands free.  Every cock is different, with some of them pointing straight up, some straight out, some straight down, and some of them flexible enough to go in any direction.  So, I've always used my right hand to keep his cock in the best position for me to suck it.  I'm not into using my hands to jack a guy's cock.  That's what my mouth is for.  

I use my hands if I'm in a position where I have to maneuver his cock into my mouth, like when I'm kneeling down and he's leaning back. Otherwise, I love giving hands-free blowjobs and having my hair pulled when he's fucking my mouth. I'm submissive by nature so this makes me feel even more sissified and helpless. Besides, I don't need to use my hands to make a man cum, my lips and tongue have enough power to do the job ;)