Hands or No Hands

auman1977

On ‎8‎/‎28‎/‎2017 at 10:05 PM, Willsuck4cum said:

Personally, I prefer to suck hands free and only use a hand to cup or grab his balls or ass. But ultimately it's up to the man I'm servicing what he likes. Some guys like the stimulation of a hand and mouth and throat all exchanging. I don't mind as the end result is the same...belly full of cum. I feel as the cocksucker I'm there to please and perform exactly how the man wants his cock worshipped. 

I agree 100%. If I'm in the wood or in the same booth, I usually caress and squeeze their ass cheeks and/or play with their balls. Hands on their ass gives my the opportunity to pull them toward me (I'm on my knees like any good cocksucker), simulating a mouth/throat fucking action. They usually get the hint and begin fucking my mouth which I love.

• Like 1

Every guy is different. Some love hands, some hate it, so you just sort of feel it out so to speak and you can pretty much tell what is getting them off more. Trust me, if they start shaking, you know you're on the right path, lol

• Upvote 1

Use your hands sparingly on his shaft, support and massage his balls; pull yourself onto him. Grab his legs and ass, attach as you shove your throat forward on his meat. Get yourself down on that dick, chin to his balls.

Edited by cuckie
  • Upvote 1

Guest perverthomoslave

I only use my hands to rub him around if he orders me to. I like to fondle his balls but I definitely prefer feeling them on my chin or my nose and also licking them and sucking on them.

• 1 month later...