Felching "Etiquette" Question

ChainedBoy

Had a great time at Steamworks recently. Rented a sling room and was taking on all cummers, door open, all night. At one point though, this one dude (good looking redneck type) who had been in and out of the room, watching but not fucking me - gets down and starts felching out my hole. At first, I figured he was doing it prior to fucking me, but no; the dude just wanted to eat the seed I had gotten (eight loads by that time).

I didn't know how to feel about it. He had a talented tongue and it was kinda hot to be felched out for all to see....but I felt he kinda "stole" my hard earned seed.

Any thoughts on this, guys? 

• Like 1

Sounds like you had enough to share. Eight loads is pretty damn good. In my opinion what he did was okay as long as he did not over stay his welcome and deprive you of getting more loads. Getting a good taste is one thing, setting up camp in your ass is another.

• Upvote 2

15 hours ago, Treehugger said:

Sounds like you had enough to share. Eight loads is pretty damn good. In my opinion what he did was okay as long as he did not over stay his welcome and deprive you of getting more loads. Getting a good taste is one thing, setting up camp in your ass is another.

I totally agree with Treehugger.

I can understand how you feel like he was taking something from you.  I like to felch, but I always end up sliding in afterwards and fucking for awhile, whether I unload or not. I feel it's only polite to give something back ;-)  Now, if I had a bf/partner that I was whoring out at a bathhouse or sex party or something, and he was taking loads throughout the session, I would want to get in there and clean up his hole every so often without necessarily sliding in after. But that's a different scenario than what you're describing.  That being said, I also agree with the other replies that as long as he didn't overstay his welcome or prevent other tops from sliding in, it was probably fine.

If you are going to give second hand sperm to someone it should be to someone specific who you were collecting the loads for.  The guy who walked in and slurped up your loads was stealing what you worked hard to get. Lots of guys love fucking a leaking sperm lubed hole and adding their load so he probably also stole from you a lot more loads you would have gotten.

• Like 1

I'm torn on this one. I can see how you'd feel that he stole your hard earned rewards that you'd been collecting. You did say that he had been in and out of the room several times, so it's not like he just walked in and slurped your loads out.  On the other hand, you're in the sling, which means your ass is available for anyone to use. He just wanted to use it with his tongue instead of fingers, toys or cock.  I can see both. I'd probably initially feel the way you did, but I think I'd feel complimented that he wanted to slurp direct from my chute after watching me take cock after cock. Honestly, I've been all 3 parties in this scenario before, but I generally ask the bottom if I can taste his cummy hole before diving in -- unless I've just cum in him, then it's still mine until I walk away. if it's my hole, I enjoy a tongue in between fucks, but it ALWAYS makes me want more cock!

• Upvote 1