Slutbrain    6

Anyone else going to Gold at Club80 on August 13th?

It's like Nud, only with heaps of piss play as well as the bareback breeding (seriously, I've never seen a condom used there :D).

We could have our own breeding party, if everyone's interested, or we could just slut around.

Entry is $38 for anyone interested. Make sure to mention that you're going to Gold (or 'downstairs') or they may think you are just going into the normal area, not the dungeon.

August 13th @ 2PM @ Club80 (8-10 Peel St, Collingwood)

• Upvote 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Novicesub
      I'm a British 25 year old guy. I've done okay being bottom and top but never truly been satisfied. 
      I now live in China, where the average guy is below average in nearly every sense of the word. 
      I've been reading posts on here for months and just made a profile, I need what you have. 
      I have a holiday in October and want to travel to anywhere in the world, probably USA or UK and become what I am. 
      I don't have much experience, but I'm so ready for it, anything goes. I've never done bb either, so that will be new. 
      Wanting to know where is the best place to go, and hopefully find someone who can guide me, help me and use me. 
      Take me to a club and let everyone piss on me and fuck me. Pimp me out to homeless men and drug addicts. Have a hot Pnp session for a few days. I particularly like hairy guy and I love foot play. But to become what I am, no cock refused. Force me to take it!
      I'm 100% serious about everything I said. Make me yours than make me everyone else's. 
    • By mikefl
      Any top or versatile guys in Florida interested in breeding a young furry slim otter.  Not very experienced here so prefer very experienced kinky tops that can get the job done.  Please contact me at floamfl@aol.com.  Only guys that can travel and are looking for actual play not fantasy talk.  Please be under 50 cubs are ok just not seriously out of shape.  Please include pictures when contacting.
    • By ThehotoneQ8
      Dom Top with big cock (20 cm and thick) Visiting NYC end of October 2017 looking for skinny submissive bottoms to dump a few loads,pnp friendly and can host at my Hotel..msg me
    • By SweatyKum
      FELLOW CUMDUMP PIGS and FEEDERS: 
      Looking to start a thread for men that want to exchange their collected loads (their own or from men they've gotten them from) with other guys that want to receive them or swap.
      I would love to swap or just receive loads from anyone that wants to give them to me. I will inject these loads up my pig cunt and video it and post it on xtube. 
      I'm very serious about this and expect those that send me a message to be serious about this.
      Thanks and OINKS! 
      Tom
    • By pozpig46
      I am in the Aberdeen area of Maryland and was considering a small breeding party for about 6 poz men to breed and seed me 
      Send a message to me and I will give you all the details and address I want to make this soon 
      BYOB and I will recycle it for you .
      Looking forward to hearing from yall

Other #BBBH Sites…