Bareback Dilemma

As a friend once told me you have to weigh the cost. If PReP is costly, how much does doctor visits and HIV medicine cost, plus take in account all the baggage that sometimes comes with getting pozzed. Truthfully I don't see an easy answer for you, I kinda agree with the one member who suggested hook up with someone who's undetectable 

Prep is for pussy's. Real pigs just take loads, if you poz up its just part of journey.  Personally, I feel that being on prep makes you unable to breed guys, which is like being impotent, who wants to be impotent?  imho

Edited by Beefypervpigphx
clairfication

On 7/30/2017 at 7:51 PM, Hopesexual said:

Slot in poz cocks to fuck you when you can.
Think pick a public toilet that slutty guys know you go on way to work to get bred, foyer bathroom of work building on lunch, alleyway, cruisy park etc.

You can fit in as many as you wish without anyone knowing you turn up to work with 3 strangers loads festering in you everytday

On 7/30/2017 at 7:51 PM, Hopesexual said:

Hello everyone,

I'm facing a problem and this site might be the best place to talk about it.

I'm a 23 year old gay dude and I really love taking cocks into the ass, have been fucked by several men over the last years, most of them anonymous and bare. I'm not really sure about my status but I THINK I'm negative as I kept the amount of sexual encounters rather low (like two or three times a year). Anyway one can never know so I'm gonna get myself tested soon, but honestly I'm pretty sure I'm negative at this point in time.

The thing is, I feel like I've been holding myself back all these years. Living with my family or with heterosexual friends made me suppress the urges to become a total cumslut. However, I'm about to move to a new town soon which gives me pretty much the opportunity to start from scratch and live how I want to live.

This is where HIV comes in. While the thought of being bred by a hot poz top is really exciting and a major turn on, getting pozzed could be something I regret for the rest of my life. It's appealing but at the same time very frightening. But if I want to go through with the lifestyle of a cum pig it seems almost unavoidable.

What can I do? Condoms are not really an option, I don't like them and almost no tops want to use them anyway. I already looked into Truvada but in Germany (where I live) it's way to expensive and definitely not affordable for a student like me.

Any opinions on what to do...?

8 hours ago, Hopesexual said:

I just want to experience my sexuality without limits. Maybe rede4it is right and the only options are protection, abstinence and acceptance.
Taking protection out of the equation and I'm stuck deciding between abstinence and acceptance.

Abstinence might be the smarter choice, but it's pretty much what I did all my life. I finally want to feel like I'm living, I want to feel other men's most intimate parts inside me.
Waiting until I can afford PrEP would probably take even more years of my life until I can finally live the way I want to live.

Urgh... on the one hand, risk of HIV exposure is real and high, but on the other hand I just want to let go of everything and enjoy feral, manly lust.

Speaking as someone who consistently used condoms for a decade until he began to play with undetectable people, I can't say that my sex life was that badly affected by using condoms, or that my play with undetectable people one-on-one unsafe. Not being on PrEP is something I do need to correct, so that it would give me the freedom of being lax with condoms if I chose, but ...

PrEP does seem to be something getting introduced in different health systems at high speed. Especially considering the significant long-term costs of being HIV-positive, waiting until it becomes available in Germany seems wise.

17 hours ago, Hopesexual said:

I just want to experience my sexuality without limits. Maybe rede4it is right and the only options are protection, abstinence and acceptance.
Taking protection out of the equation and I'm stuck deciding between abstinence and acceptance.

Abstinence might be the smarter choice, but it's pretty much what I did all my life. I finally want to feel like I'm living, I want to feel other men's most intimate parts inside me.
Waiting until I can afford PrEP would probably take even more years of my life until I can finally live the way I want to live.

Urgh... on the one hand, risk of HIV exposure is real and high, but on the other hand I just want to let go of everything and enjoy feral, manly lust.

I`m starting my gay life very late in life. I will tell you what I have decided to do about Prep and protection. I am not going to take Prep. I probably could afford it. I am afraid of getting pozzed but when I do I will deal with it then. I have never liked condoms and any kind of protection. I feel let nature takes it coarse. Like you I what to feel all the intimacy that comes with having totally bare unprotected sex with a guy. And feeling him cum inside me and not knowing his status is definitely part of that. If I were you I would get out there and just enjoy that awesome bare fulfilling sex. Go to the bathhouses and sex party`s and enjoy them. When out and you can hook up with a guy or two don`t even bring up status and enjoy getting fucked good!! If you end up poz which you most likely will as I will, deal with it then. Like you say the medication for that will be taken care of.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

I`m starting my gay life very late in life. I will tell you what I have decided to do about Prep and protection. I am not going to take Prep. I probably could afford it.

For people who come across this post, affordability should never be a consideration! Gilead's patient assistance programs cover either the full cost of Truvada for PrEP, for people without insurance and earning less than a certain amount, or the prescription copayments, for people with insurance (regardless of income). Participants in government insurance programs, such as VA, Medicare and Medicaid, are excluded, but in most cases, those programs cover PrEP. Some states provide funds to fill remaining gaps in PrEP coverage; check with the agency in your state that handles (related, but different) Ryan White Act funding.

I think that you are looking at this from the wrong perspective. You are not "wasting time" by waiting until you can get PreP. You are waiting until you are READY to engage in unprotected sex.

What about oral? Let a guy unload in your mouth, it is close enough. Anyway, if you decide to seroconvert later, let it be a choice and not an accident. At least you decide when it happens, maybe after you fall in love with a poz guy?

best of lucks

hey... i started prep last year and it was the best thing i ever did! it has allowed me to be the absolute bottom cumslut pig i never realised i was.

i know you said cost is an issue but it is possible to get it delivered to germany from the same place i do, it costs around £30 per month or about 40 euros a month if you buy 6 months supply. look at the website - technically it says you can't get delivered to germany but if you look on the link there's a 3rd party courier who will get it to germany 

http://www.purchase-prep.com/european-union/