Hampstead Heath breeding

Thought I’d put up some of my bareback experiences over the years.  I used to be a leather top, but I never was particularly dominant, and realised I loved being bred about a year ago, but that’s another story for another time...

A couple of years back I visited London and I’ve visited Hampstead Heath a few times.  Feeling horny, I got into my leather gear (leather jeans, leather shirt, boots) and headed up in my car.  I parked up and walked down the dirt road, past the pond and towards the area I know that there’s often action - the infamous fuck tree.  This is a tree which has grown at a convenient height and angle for guys to bend over.

As I arrive, there’s a few bottoms bent over the tree, waiting for tops to fuck them.  The bottoms vary - there’s a guy in tracksuit bottoms, couple in jeans and one in leather chaps.  Interesting, might pop back later on.

I continue having a wander.  As I walk down a path I see a twink-ish looking lad - white shirt, matt effect PVC jeans and shoes.  I look at him and hold his gaze for a bit and walk past him on the path and stop a bit up.  He looks back towards me and walks up.  I instantly get hard as he’s quite cute and he’s wearing at least some fetish gear!  I get the impression that he’s not been cruising a lot and is just getting into fetish.  Fine by me!

We move away from the path and I initiate a snog, which he returns with gusto.  I start running my hands up and down his body, he’s quite fit, slim but with a bubble butt and a good sized cock.  He appears a bit nervous, but that’s even more of a turn on.

He gets down on his knees and unbuttons my leather jeans.  I’m not wearing any underwear so my precum soaked penis falls out and he starts enthusiastically sucking my cock.  God this lad is good!  He can’t take it very deep, but he’s got good technique.  I decide that I want to fuck that bubble butt.

I whisper to him “I want to fuck your arse”.  He stands up and I start snogging him, running my hands down his arse crack and running a finger into his hole.  God it feels tight!  He’s quivering at this point but I turn him around and push my cock up and down his arse crack.  I have a small pack of lube so I lube up my cock and his arse and gently try to push my cock in.  It won’t go in he’s so tight.  At this point he gets cold feet and moves away.

So I’m standing on Hampstead Heath, rock hard cock sticking out of my leathers, horny and frustrated and needing to blow a load!  I coax my cock back into my leathers.  I decide to walk back towards the fuck tree.

As I approach I see a muscular top in a rubber surf suit and waders pounding away at the bottom in leather chaps I saw earlier over the fuck tree.  This rubber top is fit as fuck and has drawn a bit of a crowd of guys, wanking their cocks.  There’s noises of slapping and groaning as he’s really giving the bottom a good working over.  There’s a loud groan as the top dumps his load in the bottom’s arse.  The top then walks away, as do a lot of the crowd.

After that pounding I was expecting the leather chap wearing bottom to wander off as well.  He just stays bent over the fuck tree.  Horny as all hell now, I know I need to dump my load and I think that by now that bottom will have a well lubed arse with that top’s cum, plus he's in leather which is a major turn on for me.  I extract my cock from my leathers and approach the bottom.

I run my hand up and down his body - he’s an older guy, probably late 40s, toned, wearing a leather biker jacket and chaps.  I tap my cock up and down his arse crack, he moves his legs aside a bit and I push my cock into his arse.  Unlike my first attempt, this time it goes in really easy and I feel the warm cum from the top on my cock.  Fuck this is hot.  I start to slowly pound away and a small number of guys gather.  I feel a hand playing with my nipples and a hand cupping my arse.

I start speeding up, feeling the top’s cum lubing my cock with each stroke.  I knew I wouldn’t be able to last long and after a few minutes I pushed in deep and let out a loud groan, feeling my cum pulse deep into the bottom’s hole.  I then pull out with a massive grin on my face.  I look down and whilst it was dark I can see some of the cum dripping out of the bottom’s arse, and wet cum all over the crotch of my leathers.

And with that I walked back to the car, spent but happy.  One of my best nights ever on the Heath.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 13

Guest pozbbttm

London is full of great places to cruise. My favourite place is HardOn! Best sex club ever, everyone knows it's raw fucks with high chances of more HIV bugs. Took a neg mate with me, and came away a happy poz pig. 

have also been there a few times and had great fucks. 

one night, i was approached by two guys. I was standing publicly somehow in the middle of everything. one started kissing me while the other was fondling my ass and hole. the one in front of me had ripped jeans and his cock peeped out. he bend me over and pushed my head onto his cock to suck him while the other from behind shoved his dick into my hole and began fucking me hard. only after a few minutes he came. he gave me his nick gaydar nick and both left me where I was. I met the fucker again a few times and had similar hot fucks....

• Upvote 2

• 2 years later...

After months of this lockdown I decided my hole had waited long enough so hot myself ready got the tube arrived on the heath at 9.30pm few guy's in the bushes on the jack straw entrance but I knew the area I wanted. Made my way down the path few guy's stood around carried on down the path my hole twitching in anticipation of the random guys I was hoping to take. 

Finally made it to the fuck tree I wanted to be there early coz most subs seem to not wanna share it. Nobody bent over about 8 guy's around the area I found my spot dropped my joggers revealing my hungry lubed jocked hole and put my head down. 

Few minutes later I hear footsteps coming towards me I push my ass out making then know its there for the taking then felt one hand on my cheek and one on my neck as I spread my legs I realised it was 2 guy's they guided me down to their cocks for me to suck which I hungrily did taking turns on them feeling them harden eventually one lifted me up keeping my head down sucking his mate the guy behind me started slapping his hard cock against my hole I again pushed out he put the tip in then pulled out continuously slapping his meat on my hole I then felt him again at the entrance and then wow he plunged deep I had to take a breath but my hole soon opened up and he began a rhythm of pulling almost out then diving straight in. I noticed a crowd had gathered around watching the guy in be began to get into pace think he enjoyed the watchers he began to go faster and deeper then with one last push I felt what I'd been craving several squirts of hot man seed. He stayed in me for a while and his mate moved from my mouth then the guy in me pulled out and immediately his mare went straight in while the guy who just bred me began fucking my throat his seed tasted great. His mate didn't last much longer before I felt him unloading announcing it to the watchers soon as he pulled out I dropped to my knees sucking his cock which was covered in seed I cleaned it completely the taste of him and his mates seed was awesome they then walked off without a word being said. I got myself back over the tree and within seconds another raw cock was in adding his seed soon as be finished another raw cock and load was in me. Took 7 loads one after the other at the tree I then got up for a walk around 

I went to the dark area with the other logs some leather daddy was hanging around but nobody else was I decided ano load won't hurt so I chose the first log and dropped my joggers before I got there so he could see I then bent over the log didn't take long to come over started with verbal calling me a dirty slut saying I was a good cum dump taking those guy's at the tree and did I want daddy's dna his special seed I whispered breed me daddy he told me to worship daddy's meat which I did I was so excited about 9.5 inches and very thick best thing he was pierced either 8 or 10mm pa I hungrily deep throated him feeling the metal on my teeth he then told me to show him my ass but he called it cunt

Feeling the thick metal against my ring drove me wild he said you ready for daddy I told him I was a d he glided inside quite easily but I think the seed at the tree helped that I felt my hole opening up he was still giving me verbal calling me a whore cheap slut daddy's whore daddys spunk dump

He quickened his pace and whispered you want daddy's dna I nodded with another mighty push he went balls deep held onto my hips and said hope your neg boi take coz daddy's not with that he began pumping his seed inside me telling me to take daddy's gift daddys toxic seed  once he finished he told me to thank daddy for his gift and now clean his cock tasting all those loads and his made me almost shoot myself after cleaning him he thanked me and walked into the darkness. I then decided on a break so his seed could absorb inside me had about 45 mins by the benches before heading back I spotted a guy wanking his cock I gave him the sign looking a d licking my lips he came over and I got straight to work on him he held my head didn't want to fuck continued sucking him until he blew his load straight down my throat I took the lot and sucked him dry. My hole was hungry again now so checked to see how loose it was dabbled a bit more lube being careful not yo disturb the seed absorbing when I got back no one around the fuck tree so went to the other logs took another 4 guy's at different logs. Noticed a chav at the fuck tree so I decided to go bend over it again quite fit he was he moved over and got his already rock solid cock out and went straight inside he spunked in me after about 5 mins he then wanted to kiss don't normally do but he was young and sexy and he had just given me his seed so I did. Was now 6am went back through the bushes noticed a big black guy instant hole twitching few others around just stand there I took the plunge and went over to him he unzipped his jeans to reveal a huge bulge in a Jock he got my face in it and I savoured the smell and taste his cock was out at the side so I began to lick he whipped it out and roughly fucked my throat he then pulled me up yanked my joggers down and started to tongue fuck my hole tried to stop him going to deep I was still absorbing seed but didn't work much he got up asking me if I wanted him I told him yeah and with gentle easing he eased himself in once in her began with the hip movement making sure I got his entire length in me after about 30 mins I could feel him breath heavily and began to fill me with his seed. After this had 2 more fucks nothing special but raw now getting to 8am time to go nobody was around now made my way back up towards Jack straw's a guy was loitering around the bin I went over to feel his bulge then he got it out and I sucked him dry he shot a very tasty load. I was getting ready to go but he bent over the bin I rarely fuck but was extremely horned with the seed I'd taken. I stopped and went back feeling his hole fingerings it abs it was very wet I licked my finger and noticed it was spunk in him asked how many loads he had taken he said 5 my cock was now solid I spread his cheeks and saw amounts of thick cum inside him I got down and got my tongue straight in tasting the multiple loads he's taken he then began to push it out and I got a really good full mouth of the seed he'd taken I then thought I needed to unload got my cock out went straight inside him no messing fucked him as hard as I could wondering if he was toxic if I'd swollowed toxic seed or eaten abf from his hole with that I pumped a huge load in him fucked him a bit longer pulled out and walked off was gonna get him to clean my cock but wanted his ass juices and any seed left on it. With that I made my way back to the tube. 

More to follow next week

• Like 7
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 4

• 1 year later...
On 7/30/2017 at 9:25 PM, fetishgear said:

Thought I’d put up some of my bareback experiences over the years.  I used to be a leather top, but I never was particularly dominant, and realised I loved being bred about a year ago, but that’s another story for another time...

A couple of years back I visited London and I’ve visited Hampstead Heath a few times.  Feeling horny, I got into my leather gear (leather jeans, leather shirt, boots) and headed up in my car.  I parked up and walked down the dirt road, past the pond and towards the area I know that there’s often action - the infamous fuck tree.  This is a tree which has grown at a convenient height and angle for guys to bend over.

As I arrive, there’s a few bottoms bent over the tree, waiting for tops to fuck them.  The bottoms vary - there’s a guy in tracksuit bottoms, couple in jeans and one in leather chaps.  Interesting, might pop back later on.

I continue having a wander.  As I walk down a path I see a twink-ish looking lad - white shirt, matt effect PVC jeans and shoes.  I look at him and hold his gaze for a bit and walk past him on the path and stop a bit up.  He looks back towards me and walks up.  I instantly get hard as he’s quite cute and he’s wearing at least some fetish gear!  I get the impression that he’s not been cruising a lot and is just getting into fetish.  Fine by me!

We move away from the path and I initiate a snog, which he returns with gusto.  I start running my hands up and down his body, he’s quite fit, slim but with a bubble butt and a good sized cock.  He appears a bit nervous, but that’s even more of a turn on.

He gets down on his knees and unbuttons my leather jeans.  I’m not wearing any underwear so my precum soaked penis falls out and he starts enthusiastically sucking my cock.  God this lad is good!  He can’t take it very deep, but he’s got good technique.  I decide that I want to fuck that bubble butt.

I whisper to him “I want to fuck your arse”.  He stands up and I start snogging him, running my hands down his arse crack and running a finger into his hole.  God it feels tight!  He’s quivering at this point but I turn him around and push my cock up and down his arse crack.  I have a small pack of lube so I lube up my cock and his arse and gently try to push my cock in.  It won’t go in he’s so tight.  At this point he gets cold feet and moves away.

So I’m standing on Hampstead Heath, rock hard cock sticking out of my leathers, horny and frustrated and needing to blow a load!  I coax my cock back into my leathers.  I decide to walk back towards the fuck tree.

As I approach I see a muscular top in a rubber surf suit and waders pounding away at the bottom in leather chaps I saw earlier over the fuck tree.  This rubber top is fit as fuck and has drawn a bit of a crowd of guys, wanking their cocks.  There’s noises of slapping and groaning as he’s really giving the bottom a good working over.  There’s a loud groan as the top dumps his load in the bottom’s arse.  The top then walks away, as do a lot of the crowd.

After that pounding I was expecting the leather chap wearing bottom to wander off as well.  He just stays bent over the fuck tree.  Horny as all hell now, I know I need to dump my load and I think that by now that bottom will have a well lubed arse with that top’s cum, plus he's in leather which is a major turn on for me.  I extract my cock from my leathers and approach the bottom.

I run my hand up and down his body - he’s an older guy, probably late 40s, toned, wearing a leather biker jacket and chaps.  I tap my cock up and down his arse crack, he moves his legs aside a bit and I push my cock into his arse.  Unlike my first attempt, this time it goes in really easy and I feel the warm cum from the top on my cock.  Fuck this is hot.  I start to slowly pound away and a small number of guys gather.  I feel a hand playing with my nipples and a hand cupping my arse.

I start speeding up, feeling the top’s cum lubing my cock with each stroke.  I knew I wouldn’t be able to last long and after a few minutes I pushed in deep and let out a loud groan, feeling my cum pulse deep into the bottom’s hole.  I then pull out with a massive grin on my face.  I look down and whilst it was dark I can see some of the cum dripping out of the bottom’s arse, and wet cum all over the crotch of my leathers.

And with that I walked back to the car, spent but happy.  One of my best nights ever on the Heath.

Fuck fella, you're living the life!!

On 6/21/2020 at 8:57 PM, Rawneghole said:

After months of this lockdown I decided my hole had waited long enough so hot myself ready got the tube arrived on the heath at 9.30pm few guy's in the bushes on the jack straw entrance but I knew the area I wanted. Made my way down the path few guy's stood around carried on down the path my hole twitching in anticipation of the random guys I was hoping to take. 

Finally made it to the fuck tree I wanted to be there early coz most subs seem to not wanna share it. Nobody bent over about 8 guy's around the area I found my spot dropped my joggers revealing my hungry lubed jocked hole and put my head down. 

Few minutes later I hear footsteps coming towards me I push my ass out making then know its there for the taking then felt one hand on my cheek and one on my neck as I spread my legs I realised it was 2 guy's they guided me down to their cocks for me to suck which I hungrily did taking turns on them feeling them harden eventually one lifted me up keeping my head down sucking his mate the guy behind me started slapping his hard cock against my hole I again pushed out he put the tip in then pulled out continuously slapping his meat on my hole I then felt him again at the entrance and then wow he plunged deep I had to take a breath but my hole soon opened up and he began a rhythm of pulling almost out then diving straight in. I noticed a crowd had gathered around watching the guy in be began to get into pace think he enjoyed the watchers he began to go faster and deeper then with one last push I felt what I'd been craving several squirts of hot man seed. He stayed in me for a while and his mate moved from my mouth then the guy in me pulled out and immediately his mare went straight in while the guy who just bred me began fucking my throat his seed tasted great. His mate didn't last much longer before I felt him unloading announcing it to the watchers soon as he pulled out I dropped to my knees sucking his cock which was covered in seed I cleaned it completely the taste of him and his mates seed was awesome they then walked off without a word being said. I got myself back over the tree and within seconds another raw cock was in adding his seed soon as be finished another raw cock and load was in me. Took 7 loads one after the other at the tree I then got up for a walk around 

I went to the dark area with the other logs some leather daddy was hanging around but nobody else was I decided ano load won't hurt so I chose the first log and dropped my joggers before I got there so he could see I then bent over the log didn't take long to come over started with verbal calling me a dirty slut saying I was a good cum dump taking those guy's at the tree and did I want daddy's dna his special seed I whispered breed me daddy he told me to worship daddy's meat which I did I was so excited about 9.5 inches and very thick best thing he was pierced either 8 or 10mm pa I hungrily deep throated him feeling the metal on my teeth he then told me to show him my ass but he called it cunt

Feeling the thick metal against my ring drove me wild he said you ready for daddy I told him I was a d he glided inside quite easily but I think the seed at the tree helped that I felt my hole opening up he was still giving me verbal calling me a whore cheap slut daddy's whore daddys spunk dump

He quickened his pace and whispered you want daddy's dna I nodded with another mighty push he went balls deep held onto my hips and said hope your neg boi take coz daddy's not with that he began pumping his seed inside me telling me to take daddy's gift daddys toxic seed  once he finished he told me to thank daddy for his gift and now clean his cock tasting all those loads and his made me almost shoot myself after cleaning him he thanked me and walked into the darkness. I then decided on a break so his seed could absorb inside me had about 45 mins by the benches before heading back I spotted a guy wanking his cock I gave him the sign looking a d licking my lips he came over and I got straight to work on him he held my head didn't want to fuck continued sucking him until he blew his load straight down my throat I took the lot and sucked him dry. My hole was hungry again now so checked to see how loose it was dabbled a bit more lube being careful not yo disturb the seed absorbing when I got back no one around the fuck tree so went to the other logs took another 4 guy's at different logs. Noticed a chav at the fuck tree so I decided to go bend over it again quite fit he was he moved over and got his already rock solid cock out and went straight inside he spunked in me after about 5 mins he then wanted to kiss don't normally do but he was young and sexy and he had just given me his seed so I did. Was now 6am went back through the bushes noticed a big black guy instant hole twitching few others around just stand there I took the plunge and went over to him he unzipped his jeans to reveal a huge bulge in a Jock he got my face in it and I savoured the smell and taste his cock was out at the side so I began to lick he whipped it out and roughly fucked my throat he then pulled me up yanked my joggers down and started to tongue fuck my hole tried to stop him going to deep I was still absorbing seed but didn't work much he got up asking me if I wanted him I told him yeah and with gentle easing he eased himself in once in her began with the hip movement making sure I got his entire length in me after about 30 mins I could feel him breath heavily and began to fill me with his seed. After this had 2 more fucks nothing special but raw now getting to 8am time to go nobody was around now made my way back up towards Jack straw's a guy was loitering around the bin I went over to feel his bulge then he got it out and I sucked him dry he shot a very tasty load. I was getting ready to go but he bent over the bin I rarely fuck but was extremely horned with the seed I'd taken. I stopped and went back feeling his hole fingerings it abs it was very wet I licked my finger and noticed it was spunk in him asked how many loads he had taken he said 5 my cock was now solid I spread his cheeks and saw amounts of thick cum inside him I got down and got my tongue straight in tasting the multiple loads he's taken he then began to push it out and I got a really good full mouth of the seed he'd taken I then thought I needed to unload got my cock out went straight inside him no messing fucked him as hard as I could wondering if he was toxic if I'd swollowed toxic seed or eaten abf from his hole with that I pumped a huge load in him fucked him a bit longer pulled out and walked off was gonna get him to clean my cock but wanted his ass juices and any seed left on it. With that I made my way back to the tube. 

More to follow next week

Have had nights like this in the Heath some years ago. One of the best places in London, I think.