Married guy stealths me

BlueEyedBeef

I have a fuck bud that usually comes by at least once a week, pretty sure he's married - never kisses, after he cums he gets dressed and shakes hands, that kind of thing. He's 6'5", probably around 220, defined muscle, black, with an 11" uncut cock that I can't get my fingers around at the base. Usually he either wants me to blow him while keeping his foreskin up around the head because he's sensitive or he wants to fuck but only with a condom. At 11" I'll let him use a condom, freezing it when he's done for some pig top to use for lube later. Today he messages that he wants to breed me (I just don't think he knows what that means). He comes over gets undressed and I start sucking his cock getting it hard as a cock and filling my throat. We move to the bedroom and he puts on a condom and lubes up. Whenever he's heading over I spend a little time with a dildo beforehand so I'm ready for it. He shoves his cock in and I could feel the condom snap, he pulls out after a little bit and puts on a new condom without saying anything. Then he starts fucking me again slamming that huge cock into me hard and deep. After about twenty minutes of fucking he cums and pulls out pulling of the condom. It doesn't look like there's anything in it but I take it and suck his cock clean to get the last drops out of him and put the condom in the kitchen. He gets dressed and leaves and about five minutes later I get a text saying "hey the condom broke ok that last one". I guess he got his wish to breed me so now I'm sitting here holding his load in me. Hopefully he liked it and will skip the condoms from now on.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 9

I spent years as a real condom NAZI.  I never let a dick near my hole without being wrapped.  But, about a year ago, a dude stealthed me.  Later, when I found out what he had done, I learned he was POZ as well.  Several months later I had become a dedicated bareback only guy.   Five weeks after that, I tested POZ myself.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

My guess is you have a new bb buddy :)  If he's actually married/attached that might be just wishful thinking though......can't even count the number of attached guys I've played raw with - always assume they MUST catch something from time to time.  How do they explain that when their partner catches it - unless the partner's cheating too!! lol

• 3 weeks later...
Guest BBBoyfromTN

Got a bud who sounds a lot like that, black guy with a massive dick...painful to take really. He pretty much breaks at least one or two condoms when he's fucking me, hate that he wears them and have told him he can do me bare but he has a GF. Love it when he runs out of condoms and just cums in my ass anyhow. Probably doesn't help that I hand him a latex unfriendly lube to use....heh heh. Really wish he wouldn't wrap because he shoots an insanely huge load I can feel inside me.

On 8/2/2017 at 5:19 AM, claireannet said:

I spent years as a real condom NAZI.  I never let a dick near my hole without being wrapped.  But, about a year ago, a dude stealthed me.  Later, when I found out what he had done, I learned he was POZ as well.  Several months later I had become a dedicated bareback only guy.   Five weeks after that, I tested POZ myself.  

Did that upset you? How did you take it?