New in Town

First thing to know about me is that I've never been anywhere or done anything.  I grew up in a very isolated area, though the college I went to was in a somewhat urban place, I never ventured out much.  I was also a paranoid driver:  traffic scared me and I also had no real sense of direction, consequently I often found myself lost.  I had to adjust quickly because I relocated to a big city after graduation.  I had not yet found a job, but hoped to get hired by a local company.

It was summer and I had nothing to do all day (or night).  Ever since that last year of college, my sleep patterns were so screwed up that I didn't ever feel truly awake until after sunset.  I watched a lot of TV and then I'd go driving around after 2 or 3 AM, which helped me in acquainting myself with the city in finding gas stations and grocery stores.  That hour of the night was traffic-free, which meant I could study the street names and businesses, so over the days I built a small map of the city in my head.

Around 3 or 4 in the morning, the city became a different place.  Different people were starting their day...pushing metal racks of bread or fixing hydrants.  And hookers and hustlers were out looking to make a buck.  I didn't know much, but I knew that a half-dressed male or female just standing downtown were selling their bodies.  I especially noticed the males, especially because it was hot, even at night, and not surprisingly most of the male hustlers were shirtless and in shorts.  In addition, several of them were quite muscular.

One guy really caught my eye.  He was loitering around in front of what I assumed was an adult bookstore.  His dark curly hair hung down to his shoulders....and his torso was fantastic, giving the impression he was advertising for some muscle supplement.  Standing there in his tiny jean shorts, t-shirt rucked in his back pocket - well, I wanted him, but I found myself wondering what was a "customer" supposed to do?  Did I park and walk to him..or honk?  I had no idea.  I just went home and thought about the night.

In college, I had a gay friend.  We spotted each other the very first day we moved into the dorm. No, we never hooked up -- we were not matches for each other.  I was quiet and guarded while he was flamboyant and obvious. Tony.  He was my source of gay sex information. H e went out with men and had anonymous sex in the park.  I always wanted to put on extra clothes when he told me his adventures.  We stayed friends because he liked weird foreign movies and obscure books.  We were very different, but there was a bond between us.  After graduation, I moved away while he stayed to shack up with some grad student he'd met.  I phoned him regularly, and couldn't wait to ask him about male hookers.

"Well, yeah.  You're in the big city now.  Don't get too fascinated with hustlers, Mike.  You're too new to everything ... you're like a pre-teen now.  I won't have you get mixed up with that world."

"Why not?"

"Ugghhh.  You're infuriating!  Why are you so curious?  Is there a really hot guy working the streets that you want?"

"No.  Well, yeah.  He's really gorgeous...and is in shape.  Looks healthy to me."

"You're smart enough to know that HIV is really good at hide and seek.  I honestly want to strangle you right now.  He might look like a GQ model, but that doesn't mean a damn thing.  OK.  I can tell you want to explore this.  Just leave your wallet at home, don't take anything he offers you...like pills or a drink or anything smoke-able.  And don't kiss him!"

"What?  Why can't I kiss him?"

"Because there's a good chance he'll already have cum in his mouth!  Along with every oral STD known to modern medicine."

"Oh." 

"And they smell bad.  Hell, this hot guy you are mesmerized by most likely has a drug habit and couldn't get a hard-on anyway."

"But --- But how do you do the whole thing?  Do you walk up to them or drive by or honk?"

"Nope.  Not telling you anything else.  If you are dumb enough to try this, then I want no part in helping you."

"Okay, okay.  How's Arthur?"

"Him? I've moved on.  He sleeps with socks on and is losing his hair.  I work at that vintage record store we always went to.  The manager and I are dating now."

"As long as you're happy, Tony."

"Don't suddenly play nice, little boy.  I'm very mad at you right now."

"I know. I know. I'll call you later."

"Whatever." (click)

Dang.  I'd always thought of Tony as frivolous and carefree when it came to sex, but he really seemed concerned that I stay safe.  But he'd already felt and tasted dicks while I never had.  I was a goddamn 22 year old virgin who was getting desperate.  I at least wanted to try this.  I at least wanted to stop being so alone.

It was a Thursday night in early August, but not late enough yet.  I wouldn't dare go out before 1 AM.  How did you dress before picking up a sex worker?  I decided on a pair of blue shorts and a Go-Go's concert T-shirt.  Cologne?  Maybe just a little.  I had so much time to kill. I had a beer, but wondered if I should save this sixer in case I brought my hustler home.  Nah.  That wouldn't happen.  I drank and watched some old VHS tapes.  I could always get lost in a movie no matter what else was going on in the world.  "Grease" was what I decided to put in.  It's long and I love the songs.  It was 1:45 before I realized.  I'd consumed half the beers already.  I guess it was now or never. 

Ever been so excited that one of your legs shakes uncontrollably?  It used to happen to me before tests or when I was in trouble for something.  I thought of Tony and felt guilty.  But I drove to the sex street with the radio on at a low volume.  Of course HE was there.  Of course.  I prayed he would be while also maybe hoping he wouldn't.  He was at the usual spot near the xxx bookstore.  Well, hell, I could just go in there and be a regular customer --- looking for titty magazines.  If I happened to make eye contact with him, then so be it.  Perfect.  I parked n the street and waited for my leg to settle down.  Then I was five feet away from this man.  He was looking out toward the street, but glanced my way and smiled.  He wasn't as cute close-up as I'd imagined.  His bulge was still pretty big, though.

"Looking for a date?"

"Me? I...uh...I don't know.  Just going to do some shopping.  For now."

"Enjoy.  I'm Rick, by the way."  He walked u and shook my hand.  His teeth were kind of messed up and the skin on his hand was rough and crusty.  He also wasn't wearing any shoes.  He'd taken off his flip-flops and was just standing on the dirty sidewalk in his bare feet.  Weird.  He also had sores or scabs or something on his legs.  I looked him over...and I guess I showed my cards.  He knew what I was and what I wanted.

"I'm Mike.  Have a good evening," he smirked.

Once inside, I was too overwhelmed with the bright light and weirdness that I barely remembered to kick myself for not talking to him more.  The store was insane.  Many, many rubber dongs in plastic wrap.  And machines and devices I couldn't imagine how to use...or which gender used them.  The magazine selection was massive, as was the movie selection.  There were saloon doors leading to another room, where I guess the little video booths were.  Not ready for that.  It was all too much.  I felt like I had to buy something.  Toward the front there were packs of condoms.  I purchased one of those with one of the twenties I'd put in my front pocket.  The heavily-pierced cashier threw in a few free lube samples.  Okay.  I could go home and beat off with this stuff.  It never would have occurred to me that 'Rick' would still be there. 

"Done already?  Not a fan of the arcade, huh?"  Arcade?  Like video games?  No.  I figured out he meant the videos you payed a quarter to see.  I already knew what those were. 

"No.  Not my style."

"Yeah.  I guess you aren't. B ut you're definitely a Night Owl.  I know I've seen your car around this time of night for a few weeks."

"Oh...yeah.. I don't sleep much lately."

"I got something that will give you sweet dreams."

Shit!  I couldn't just cut and run now.  "I'd pay good money for sweet dreams.  How much would the dreams cost?"

"Not much.  Twenty?  You got a twenty?"

"I do."

"Excellent.  It's a Thursday Special -- tonight only.  There's a vacant lot right behind this building. Park right up here along eighth street and meet me there.  There's some construction stuff right under a streetlight.  I'll be waiting." 

I didn't know the exact time because I didn't have a watch on.  It's a nice watch I got it as a graduation present...and I left it at home.  I did however bring my wallet.  Once I got in the car, though, I shoved it in the glove compartment.  I was nervous down to my  bone marrow and wished I'd had at least one more beer before leaving.  I controlled myself enough to pull my car out and drive to where I was told.  It got very yuppie and residential along this street.  There was indeed a vacant lot behind the adult store but it was dark.  I think they were going to build something here, but for now it was nothing but rubble and dirt and machinery.  I saw the streetlight, but it seemed defenseless in this muggy night sky. 

Voices.  Laughter.  Oh shit.  Was I being set up?  I held back a little, waited.  I peeked over a giant hunk of concrete and saw seven or eight guys standing in the light.  And something else was going on.  There was something happening that I couldn't see.  I moved closer and hid behind the wheel of a dozer or tractor or something.  It was a gang bang!  I knew that term from Tony, who had taken part in one.  Voluntarily.  Was this what was happening??  Really??

I dared to get closer.  I saw a gang of guys watching another bare-assed guy fucking Rick.  They all just stood and drank from bottles and watched.  WATCHED!  I guess the guy was done because he got up and pulled his shorts back on.  One of the others got down and started in on Rick's ass.  He barely took his pants down...just started pumping fast and furious.  Glad I didn't get here earlier... I could be raped as well.  The second either came or just got off the hustler because one of the others wanted his turn.  I should just leave now, call Tony tomorrow and tell him I was an idiot.  OK. I got up to leave and felt a huge, heavy hand on my shoulder.  Trapped.

"Don't leave just yet, little friend.  Rick promised us a second course.  He does this for us every other night."

He pulled me up out of my hiding spot and I was led toward the action.  The ghastly action.  I must have been in shock, because I felt like it was all going to be okay.  This would all go away.

"Yo! Lookie here!  It's the guy who fell for Rick's shit!  He seems like a virgin to me...which means I go first,"

It was going to be okay.  I would get out of this just fine.  I was shoved forward into the light.  I saw the group of dudes standing in a half-circle.  They were brown, white, black ... and all big and menacing.  Rick must have known he was done because he got up fast and took off.  Asshole.  I had this to deal with now.  By myself. I thought about trying to talk my way out of the situation, but no words came.  The guy who captured me in the rubble turned me around to face him.  He was impossibly broad and tall, with a stubbly face and a backwards baseball hat on his head.

"You're a child.  Damn.  You ever sucked a dick?  I can initiate you right now.  Bite me, and the ambulance will have to pick you up.  Understood?"  He unzipped his jeans and produced a giant stiff dick.  Right in my face.  OK.  This will all be fine.

I kissed and licked the slimy head a little.  The asphalt was tearing my bare knees to shreds.  Funny that I liked it.  He held the back of my head and plunged his tool deeper down my throat.  Tony had told me about doing this.  He said he always gagged, but I didn't.  He just kept going.  I couldn't breathe, but this was so much more vital than oxygen.  Dick.  I'd needed this too long.

I would have been satisfied if everything ended this second, but no.  He pushed me down on my back and stripped my shorts off.  He fell on top of me and had every intention of raping my butt hole.  His cock head was so slick with my spit that he was able to get inside of me a little.  It was going to be okay.  Wrong!  It hurt like someone shoved hot metal up my guts.  I started to scream, but a tennis shoe stepped on my mouth.  It wasn't going to be okay.  I endured the awful hurt as a dirty shoe sole was on my mouth and this big dude was thrusting his big dick deeper and deeper inside me.  I had no fight left.  He busted a load in me and stayed still. 

"There you go.  You got my dose.  Now you get Aneet's.  His shoe was just on your face.  You like that, baby boy?"

"Hold on...no...let me..let me just...."

Too late.  A vaguely Middle Eastern man was covering me with his body. 

"You like the taste of my foot?  Give me your number after this is all over and you can lick my shoes anytime you want.  Get ready.  I'm the biggest guy here."

He was huge, but he was a little more gentle than the first guy.  My ass was numb.  I barely felt pain except when he got very deep and hit a place where there was no more room.  But he kept going.  I'm going to die now. But he pushed in further somehow.  He gasped...maybe as surprised as I was that a dick could go so far in.  He squinted his eyes tight and then opened them wide again.  "Fuck!  Give me your number no matter what!"

Then I took on the rest of them.  Big black guys and grungy white trash...one after the other.  I was so full of sperm.  I could feel it dribbling out of me.  I should just die now.  Maybe one of them had a gun and could just kill me.  If only.  The party seemed to be breaking up.  Everybody was heading out.  Aneet helped me up and found my clothes.  He walked me to my car. 

"Are you okay to drive?  Do you need a hospital?  I can take you.  I'm a little drunk, but I can drive." 

"No.  I just need to rest now."  I felt like I was in a dream and none of this had really happened. Aneet tucked a piece of paper into my glove compartment.  His phone number.  I thought I would probably die in a car crash on my way home.  But I didn't.  I got home and showered for thirty minutes.  Bed.  I slept as the poison cum from the gang soaked in.  Nightmares all night.

I tested HIV+ four months later.  Of course.  I wanted to call Tony, but I knew he'd be outraged.  I called Aneet instead. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 9

• 3 years later...