Bred at STD Clinic

Ocelot2000

I haven't posted for quite a while on this thread but I need to....

So yesterday I went in to my local STD clinic for my routine check up. I waited a while as they had forgotten about me. Then a guy came out to say Have you been seen yet? Nope, not yet, I replied. He took my file to a room and in less than a minute another guy came out and called my name. I went in to his little office, noticed he was sort of checking me out. He got me to go get the blood tests and to do the swabs and said he would do the questionnaire after I came back which I thought was odd and opposite. Did all that, came back and we chatted. He asked the usual questions and when I said oh I only gutted fucked BB, he asked where. I said at parties or grindr or sex clubs or living where I do I really only have to open my door, to which he replied, I hope I'll be invited in when I walk down your street..... He was so cute too, so I said so, he leaned over and started to kiss me.

I kissed back and I presume when he got up he locked his door but to be honest I didn't notice. One thing led to another and all of a sudden I was on my knees sucking his pretty impressive thick dick. I thought, OK, he'll blow down my throat so I said, I hope you breed me sometime to which he replied, I'm gonna breed you now.... I was like, I'm not sure I'm "ready" for that and he told me to shut up, got me up and pulled my pants down and had me lean over his desk. He lapped up at my hole for a while and jacked himself off and I made note not to make a sound as I really wanted to moan. He tried then to fuck me but because of being nervous I was too tight and told him to get some lube. He used spit instead and still I couldn't take him so he then grabbed some lube a from his bowl of lube and condoms and he pushed in and filled me up to the hilt. He fucked a little too hard since I wasn't relaxed (and didn't have my poppers) and kept ramming onto my second hole, so I kept raising up to make it easier and he kept pushing me down so he could get further in (bad bottom I know). I could feel cold sweats on my back and my heart was racing. I kept thinking I hope the door is locked. After about 10 minutes I relaxed into his fucking a little more and he kept ramming into my second hole and finally pushed in and then he unloaded. First a little as I felt him tense up and throb. Then he fucked me for another minute and he then came hard. As he withdrew, I looked to make sure I was clean, thankfully all was ok, lol.

I told him I should see him when I go back for more tests and should come more frequently to which he replied, you can always request me and it never hurts to check all the time since you like getting loaded.... I'll be back for sure, took his card.... That was a total surprise for the day and I was trying not to smile completely like a cheshire cat walking out of the clinic...... Kept those puppies in me all day too.

• Like 23
  • Upvote 19
  • Piggy 4

Heh, well there can't be more until I go in to see him again at the clinic. I have his card and will ask for him next time. Maybe I'll go in to see him and say I think I felt a little tingle and need to talk to someone, but gotta give it a week or so or it will look suspicious. I do not want to get him into trouble, but fuck me I'm still smiling about it! It was hot, dangerous and just had my heart going a million miles an hour!

• Like 2

very fucking hot!  scrolled up to see if this was in the fiction section it sounds so slutty - so glad it's real :)  update us after your next test - of course he might've been the one to give you something if he's fucking everyone cute going in for std check ups! 

• Like 1

I literally just had a brain wave, and this should have been logic to a filthy bug chaser like me, If I want Stds, I just have to go hang around the only gay men's clinic in the city..... 

FUCKING BRILLIANT IDEA!!!! Thanks for the post bro, I know it wasn't at all about Bug chasing for you, but you helped a brother out

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

that's fucking hot as hell. I always wanted to get fucked by a therapist that I saw when i was younger.. he was a blonde furry bear and always had a huge lump in his crotch. I was young and shy back then and didn't pursue it. Wish to this day that I did. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, pozpuppy said:

that's fucking hot as hell. I always wanted to get fucked by a therapist that I saw when i was younger.. he was a blonde furry bear and always had a huge lump in his crotch. I was young and shy back then and didn't pursue it. Wish to this day that I did. 

Damn you should have!

• 4 years later...
On 8/1/2017 at 6:54 PM, Ocelot2000 said:

I haven't posted for quite a while on this thread but I need to....

So yesterday I went in to my local STD clinic for my routine check up. I waited a while as they had forgotten about me. Then a guy came out to say Have you been seen yet? Nope, not yet, I replied. He took my file to a room and in less than a minute another guy came out and called my name. I went in to his little office, noticed he was sort of checking me out. He got me to go get the blood tests and to do the swabs and said he would do the questionnaire after I came back which I thought was odd and opposite. Did all that, came back and we chatted. He asked the usual questions and when I said oh I only gutted fucked BB, he asked where. I said at parties or grindr or sex clubs or living where I do I really only have to open my door, to which he replied, I hope I'll be invited in when I walk down your street..... He was so cute too, so I said so, he leaned over and started to kiss me.

I kissed back and I presume when he got up he locked his door but to be honest I didn't notice. One thing led to another and all of a sudden I was on my knees sucking his pretty impressive thick dick. I thought, OK, he'll blow down my throat so I said, I hope you breed me sometime to which he replied, I'm gonna breed you now.... I was like, I'm not sure I'm "ready" for that and he told me to shut up, got me up and pulled my pants down and had me lean over his desk. He lapped up at my hole for a while and jacked himself off and I made note not to make a sound as I really wanted to moan. He tried then to fuck me but because of being nervous I was too tight and told him to get some lube. He used spit instead and still I couldn't take him so he then grabbed some lube a from his bowl of lube and condoms and he pushed in and filled me up to the hilt. He fucked a little too hard since I wasn't relaxed (and didn't have my poppers) and kept ramming onto my second hole, so I kept raising up to make it easier and he kept pushing me down so he could get further in (bad bottom I know). I could feel cold sweats on my back and my heart was racing. I kept thinking I hope the door is locked. After about 10 minutes I relaxed into his fucking a little more and he kept ramming into my second hole and finally pushed in and then he unloaded. First a little as I felt him tense up and throb. Then he fucked me for another minute and he then came hard. As he withdrew, I looked to make sure I was clean, thankfully all was ok, lol.

I told him I should see him when I go back for more tests and should come more frequently to which he replied, you can always request me and it never hurts to check all the time since you like getting loaded.... I'll be back for sure, took his card.... That was a total surprise for the day and I was trying not to smile completely like a cheshire cat walking out of the clinic...... Kept those puppies in me all day too.

Did you ever meet that guy again?

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1