length of fuk flu and severity

Guest alwaysready

Guest alwaysready

an acquaintance of mine started chasing--for real--recently. he had been taking loads a long time, but it was not until he talked to one particular guy that he finally admitted he was chasing. luckily for him, given what he wanted, he found a poz guy not on meds nearby. the guy was supposed to start taking meds in a couple of weeks. that weekend he took 3 loads from this viral guy, big dicked, hard fucked, followed by fucked by an even bigger dick. the viral guy came back the next week and dumped two more loads. a few days after that, my acquaintance woke up with the sheets soaked, and showing all the symptoms of fuk flu. two friends told him that they had f.f.u symptoms for a few days and it was over. same thing happened to my acquaintance. btw, the viral guy is not going on meds for a while, and they are going to team breed.

anyone else heard stories/knew people with what one might call short course fuk flu?  he still has not tested, so it is possible he had....the other flu(s).

Well sounds like it could have been the fuck flu. 

I had my fuck flu shortly after returning from a trip to the US. Depending on when exactly I got infected that trip, some 10-14 days after getting infected.

My fuck flu was a rather short course one too. Started feeling a bit feverish one evening, so just took some paracetamol not thinking anything. Had the night sweats that same night and woke up with my sheets being soaked. Took another paracetamol in the morning so I could go to work and in the shower realised I had some kind of rash on several places all over my body - that's really when it hit me. That same day my muscles started to get really really sore and I started feeling extremely fatigued and had a really high fever. I also had a hard time eating, because I could barely swallow. All that continued for about 5 days and then I was back to normal. 

Went for an HIV test a couple of days after what I thought was a fuck flu and as expected tested poz. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 7

Everyone's experience is a somewhat custom event.  My own fuck flu was very much noticeable and lasted about 15 days from first night sweat until I was clear of the symptoms.  About half way through that, I tested POZ (was NOT a surprise).  But, I know some guys who had only a day or two, some guys who felt nothing and a couple who claim to have been debilitated for most of a month.  But, kudos to your bud for knowing what he wanted and going after it.  

• Like 1

As stated above it can vary each person is different some have no signs others can even suffer for months it depends on how your immune system reacts.

I have seen some patients who had to be kept in the hosiptal but this is extreme cases mostly due to other health issues like diabetes as well.

It could be it is not HIV but someother illness it happens.

I've had fuck flu for nearly 2 weeks since I got fucked and bled with a bottle brush by a guy with full blown AIDS. I'd resisted his charms for months and then decided I had to take his toxic load so we spent the last few weeks fucking 

ive done 2 home tests which say I'm poz and I've felt so achy and sick with night sweats and nightmares too but I'm so horny all the time too 

I'm not planning on meds as I'd love to see how AIDS will change my healthy and toned body. I've got strong urges to fuck a poz woman though - not sure why I'm craving pussy and female arse but I need it 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

Guest mkg0820

Has my fuck flu started, been chasing for 2 months now and have 3 reg guys who I see,  1 is poz not on meds 2 are ud.  This is my third day now of feeling like shut, sore throat, roof of my mouth is sore to, looks like in have blisters starting to from on my lips and around my moth these have been here 5 days before fever started but are weeping, glands under my neck are sore to, read that this maybe herpes but  not suee as not had  it yet,  just feel so tired and  sore, is this the start ?.

• Moderators
5 hours ago, mkg0820 said:

Has my fuck flu started, been chasing for 2 months now and have 3 reg guys who I see,  1 is poz not on meds 2 are ud.  This is my third day now of feeling like shut, sore throat, roof of my mouth is sore to, looks like in have blisters starting to from on my lips and around my moth these have been here 5 days before fever started but are weeping, glands under my neck are sore to, read that this maybe herpes but  not suee as not had  it yet,  just feel so tired and  sore, is this the start ?.

The first time herpes outbreak can be as bad as what you are describing. The first is almost always much, much worse than any subsequent ones though. I am not saying that is what you have, but it certainly could be. 

• Upvote 1

Guest mkg0820

Ok thanks for that, the sores on my mouth have not gone away, but the ladt few days in have not been able to move, my glands in my neck are so sore I feel awfull,

I guess when I do something major, I do it balls-to-the-wall, fully committed and never look back. It took about 10 days for my body to be overwhelmed. A particular virulent infection. Landed me in the hospital for a week. My test results showed a VL in the millions. Pretty intense and hot knowing I had been turned into a toxic incubator. Still am.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Guest mkg0820

Ok thanks for all the replys, I'm no better just  today very part if my body hurts to touch and the inside of my mouth is sore  , I'm guessing its happening . My heart is racing thinking about it .

I am finding all replies most helpful as I am soon to be breed and become pregnant,i know its different for all but forewarned is forearmed,

grate if others who have been through the fuck flu can add their bit

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
Guest mkg0820

Did a home test last week , finally feel better and got the courage to get one,

I'm poz got the lines,  not been for a proper blood test yet but did 2 and can up the same , I can't believe it feel nervous but at the same time relieved and excited . Touched my body and thought wow the virus is in me now , that feels good  fuck I'm so on edge but mixed feelings but good .