Executive Breeding

As I stand here in my giant bathroom, inspecting my naked body in the massive mirror, I find myself thinking about the road that led me here.  I trace my fingers over the outlines of the amazing designs on my arms, and then reach up and touch the forbidding symbol on my left pec.  I then turn, first left and then right, craning my neck back to see the words imprinted on my buttocks.  If my former teammates could see me now.  If my ex-girlfriend could see me now.  That always makes me smile.

My name’s Jake, and I’ve just turned 30.  I live on my own in this huge house, bought two years ago when my numbers came up.  But while I’m single, rarely a day goes by when there isn’t someone else here.  Whether it’s a guy or two I have in the house as a guest, or a whole group of them in the playroom I had built in the garage after I moved in, there’s nearly always someone on hand to keep me entertained.

But it wasn’t always this way.

Over the next few chapters I will tell you how I became what I became, the things I did that I never thought I would, and how I ultimately emerged as a thirty year-old bearing the words that would forever mark me as what I am now: CUM DUMP.

-------

My story starts when I was 26.  I had recently changed jobs, finally getting my break as a proper consultant after being stuck in a seemingly never-ending graduate cycle at my previous firm.  The rounds of interviews and assessments had been rigorous and taxing, but in the end it all paid off and I found myself finally getting somewhere with my career.  The extra money meant Rachel and I could move out of her parents’ place in Hertfordshire and rent a decent flat in Camden, gaining our independence as well as about two hours extra a day with the shorter commute.

The new job was hard going, but I loved being thrown in at the deep end and getting to show what I was capable of.  Over time I earned praise from my managers and the colleagues around me, and was eventually assigned to a new project that I had been hoping to get on since I found out about it.  I was going to be working as part of a team with some great guys, getting to travel to various European offices of the client who had commissioned the introduction of the new system we had developed.  Lisbon, Barcelona, Milan, Munich, Stockholm, and many more, all paid for by the firm.  I was so excited, although my mood was dampened by Rachel somewhat when she got in a huff about me travelling to all these places without her.  She could be hard work sometimes.

The first trip was to Lyon in France, and I excelled by being able to surprise the others with my competent grasp of French, a gift from the long hours I had spent being taught French by my maternal grandmother, a native to France.  The trip went really well, and by the end of it my more senior colleagues in the team were no longer treating me like the new boy.  Then came Barcelona, and that’s when everything changed.

The job in Barca was a bit smaller as the client only had a small outpost there.  As such, only four of us went this time, comprising me, Ben, Mitchell and Rob.  Ben was the senior on the trip, whilst Mitch and Rob had been at the company for only a year or so longer than had I, so we were pretty much equals.  To save a bit of money, (and as it was only for three nights), we were sharing two twin rooms in the hotel.  Whereas normally at least the senior would get his own room and then the rest of us either sharing or also getting singles.  As Mitch and Rob were good friends, it was only natural they took one of the two rooms, whilst Ben and I took the other.

On the first night two guys and one of the women from the client’s office took us out for dinner, before leaving us to explore some of the bars in the old town.  However, we were all a bit tired from the journey so didn’t stay out late.  The next day was a busy one, but by late afternoon we were done with what we could do, pending some overnight process work the client’s IT people needed to do.  As such, we headed back to the hotel to change, and then went out for the early evening.

The drink and tapas flowed, and dinner never really happened.  Mitch and Rob were then up for going to a club, but I could see Ben was enthused as the prospect of a late night, so I suggested that the two of us just call it a night and maybe have a nightcap in the hotel bar.  I was actually quite keen to go clubbing, but I didn’t want to be crashing into the room and waking my senior colleague at whatever time in the night, especially as I was making such a good impression with everyone at the firm.

So, sure enough, Ben and I found ourselves back at the hotel.  We both got a drink, G&T for Ben, a rum and coke for me, and then sat in the comfy surroundings to chat.  Ben was 34 and single, which I found surprising as he was a very handsome man.  Tall, well-built, well-dressed, charming and funny, he seemed like the sort of guy who would have his choice of women.  Or men.  I didn’t actually know which team he played for, but didn’t want to pry too much and it really didn’t matter anyway.

We finished our drinks and headed upstairs, both of us declaring that we wanted a shower before bed as it had been a clammy night in the city.  Ben went first, and then when he came out of the bathroom wearing a towel I headed in to get myself clean.  When I’d finished showering the bathroom was so full of steam that I concluded I’d never get dry in there, so did as Ben had done and went out into the room with just a towel on.  To my surprise, Ben was still just wearing his towel, and he looked up at me and smiled as I padded past his bed to my own.

“Wow, you’re built” he said to me as I passed.  I blushed.

“Er, yeah, I work out” I said.  I was actually pretty proud of my body, all 6’1” of it.  I worked out several times a week, jogged regularly, ate healthily, and kept my chest shaved and smooth the way Rachel liked it.

“You should show it off more” Ben said, his eyes on me.  “Your shirts are way too loose.”

Oh man, he had been noticing what I wore.  Well, that answered that question I guessed:  Ben must be gay.  Strangely enough, I felt a stirring in my own loins as his gaze rested on me.

“Oh, 'er, you think?” I mumbled.

“Hell yeah” he said, “don’t put in all that work just to waste it on your girlfriend!”  He laughed, and after a moment I laughed too, although I think it was more nervous laughter than anything.

“Thanks” I said, blushing harder.  “I didn’t realise, 'er, you were, 'er, noticing.”

Ben gave me a warm smile.  “I’m not the only one who’s noticed” he said.  “You’re pretty popular in the office.”

I blushed again, and awkwardly shifted position on the bed.  As I did so, my towel loosened and slipped, basically leaving me sitting there naked.  I hurriedly tried to sort it out, but only got it into more of a tangle.

“Don’t” Ben said softly.  I stopped wrestling with the towel and looked up at him.  “Let me see.”

I don’t know why, perhaps it was the buzz from the rum, but I slowly released my grip on the towel and let it fall beside me.  I then swung my legs off the mattress and slowly stood up in the gap between our beds, locking my stare on Ben as he gazed back at me.  His eyes were making their way up and down my body in the most lustful way anyone had ever looked at me, and I saw him give his lips a small lick.  He wanted me so badly, and something about this situation had my heart racing.  My dick started to swell and rise, until I was standing before him with a massive boner, almost starting to pant.  What the fuck was happening to me?  Wasn’t I straight?

Ben looked for a bit longer, and then started to scoot across his own bed towards me.  He deliberately removed his own towel on the way so that he too was naked, and then he was sitting there in front of me, staring straight ahead at my dick.  Instinctively I shuffled forward a bit, and he leaned in, opened his mouth and swallowed me whole.

“Fuuuuuuck” I groaned, having never felt a blowjob like this.

He then reached both his hands behind and roughly gripped my arse, pulling me in towards him even more.  His head started going back and forth on my cock like a jackhammer, the suction on my dick like an industrial hoover.  I put my hands on his shoulders to steady myself, and gradually gripped him tighter as he brought me towards orgasm.

Then, rather abruptly, he let go of my arse and pulled his mouth off my dick, causing me to stagger back slightly.  I snapped out of my reverie and looked down at him.

“Turn around” he said, turning his head up to face mine.

“What?” I asked, a little all over the place.

“Just do it” he said, suddenly sounding rather stern.

I just did as instructed and turned around, not sure what was coming next.  Then he grabbed my hips and pulled me backwards towards him, reaching up to push the small of my back so that I would bend forwards.  I put my hands on my thighs to steady myself, and then the next thing I knew his face was in my arse.  His tongue was lapping at my hole, and the room seemed to be exploding with fireworks.  I had never felt anything like this in my life.  It was fucking amazing!  I’m not sure, but I think I must have been moaning and groaning for England as he gave me my first ever rimjob.

He kept this up for a while, actually getting his tongue into my hole, and then he pulled his face out.  Before I could turn or straighten up I felt his fingers in there instead, gently prodding and poking at me.  I then understood that I was going to be fucked.

Ben must have planned something like this, or maybe he was just in the Scouts once and was thus always prepared, but he had stashed a tube of lube in the drawer of the bedside table.  He briefly paused the fingering to open the drawer, grab his supply and lube up his fingers.  He then started to apply much more pressure with them, pushing one, then two, and then I think three fingers into me.  All the while I just continued to stand there, bent over in front of him seemingly inviting him to carry on doing what he was doing.  I could say I was paralysed with fear or something, but in truth I was loving it and was suddenly really excited to see what this was going to be like.  I’d never really thought about it before, but that didn’t seem to matter.  The drink must have been a factor, or at least that’s what I tell myself these days.

His fingers started to hit something inside of me, and my silence turned to moans.  This only spurred him on, until he was really going to town on me with his fingers.  Then, as before, it all stopped abruptly.

“Get on the bed” he commanded, “on your hands and knees.”

I didn’t even pause.  I just moved forward, crawled on to the bed and waited.  He grabbed my ankles and pulled me back a bit, and then I heard the splooging sound of some more lube being squeezed out of the tube.  The pressure returned on my hole, but it was spongier and fatter than any of the fingers had been.

“Let me in” he said gruffly.  I didn’t know what that meant, but I instinctively pushed back and must have done whatever it was that was needed as he popped inside.  It startled me and gave me a brief flash of pain, but that soon subsided.  He then pushed steadily in to me, making me feel fuller than I ever had before.  As he got deeper it started to hurt a little more, particularly as he was going into territory his fingers had not reached, but I gritted my teeth, closed my eyes and forced myself not to pull off him.  Then the pushing stopped, I felt the roughness of his pubes on my buttocks, and I knew I had his whole cock inside.

He didn’t give me any time to adjust, instead starting a steady rhythm on my whole, thrusting his cock in and out in substantial strokes.  A dull pain was radiating from my arse, but something else was there as well and it felt amazing.  As the pain started to subside, my whole body started to tingle as he fucked me.  The feelings were incredible, and I couldn’t stop myself from pushing back against him, trying to get more of his cock in me, trying to make him fuck me harder.

And fuck me harder he did.  If I thought he was like a jackhammer when sucking me earlier, it was as nothing compared to what he could do with his cock.  Pneumatic drills are gentler on tarmac than the treatment I was getting, but it was pure ecstasy.  He fucked me for 20 minutes, and then started groaning.

“I’m cumming” he grunted, suddenly accelerating his pace even more.  Then he stopped, yelled out and held in position as a curious warm feeling filled my rear end.

“Fucking take it” he grunted as he unloaded in me, breeding me like the bitch he was turning me into.  I just knelt there on my hands and knees as I was filled with cum for the first time, loving the sensation as his cock pulsed inside me.

Then, and again rather abruptly, he pulled out and collapsed backwards on to his bed.  I felt some cum running down my leg, and began to crawl backwards off the bed with the intention of going to the bathroom to clean up.  But as I turned round I saw Ben lying on his back panting, I noticed his cock was still erect and covered in juice.  Perhaps it was a case of being in for the penny, in for the pound, but I just couldn’t help myself from dropping to my knees, leaning forward and taking it into my mouth.

The taste of his juices, the lube and, I guess, my own arse was intoxicating.  As I sucked and licked him clean I started furiously wanking my own cock, getting off on the feeling of more of him leaking from my rear end as I did so.  In no time I blew on to my torso, the bedspread and the carpet.  I then collapsed back on to the floor, panting and exhausted.

Neither of us said anything for a while, but then I got up and started making my way to the bathroom.  I got in there, and turned to face the mirror so I could look at myself.  I was glistening with sweat, but otherwise looked like me.  I felt different, but the man staring back at me was still me, at least outwardly.

Then Ben came into the bathroom as well, and turned to face the mirror too.  We looked into each other’s eyes via the reflection, until I noticed his cock starting to rise again.  I stared at it coming back up to full mast, and then looked back up to his face.  He was smirking at me, and then moved to step behind me.  I leaned forward a little, and he just planted his cock between my cheeks and pushed into me again.

This time he fucked me more tenderly, with none of the jackhammering of before.  Throughout, I kept my eyes either focused on my own face, or looking back at his has he slightly grimaced from the exertion of reaming me.  My own cock also came back to life so I started stroking myself, adding that to the things I watched in the reflection.  After about 15 minutes Ben accelerated, and I focused on watching the reflection of my own face as I felt him shooting a second load into my sloppy hole.  Again, it was still me, but this was a me with a cock shooting cum into his arse.

When he was done spurting his load into me, Ben caught my gaze in the reflection.  Smiling, he gave me a wink, withdrew his cock and swiftly left the bathroom.  I just stood there, once again with cum dripping out of me, gazing at myself in the mirror.  I felt awesome.

I got myself cleaned up a bit, and then went back out in the bedroom.  Ben was in bed properly, and was clearly asleep.  I headed for my own bed, but then turned to look back at him.  The temptation was too great, and I just climbed in.  He stirred as I did so, wrapping his arm around me.  I briefly lay there facing him, but then turned so he was spooning me.  He pulled me in a bit tighter, and then we were both still.  I reached out and switched off the lights, plunging the room into darkness.

Inside, I knew that I would wake up with a right clusterfuck going on in my mind, but for now I was exhausted, a little sore and in the comforting arms of a man who had just shown me a whole new side of myself.  Sleep came quickly.

• Like 35
  • Upvote 26

The next morning I was awoken by Ben pushing his rod into me.  It was dry and hurt, so I reached out and grabbed the tube of lube from the bedside table in front of me.  Applying some to my hands I quickly reached back and rubbed some on his dick, before sticking my fingers in to my hole to try to relax and lube them.  Ben allowed this for a few seconds, before swatting my hand away and pushing his dick in.  This time he managed to sink it fully inside me, and although it hurt I put up no further protest.  I lay on my side and he fucked me until he blew a third load into my hole, before he pulled out, got off the bed and headed into the shower.  I heard him lock the bathroom door, so I guess he didn’t want company.

We didn’t say anything to each other until we were standing waiting for the lift, both washed and dressed for the day.

“You sore?” he asked, a little gruffly.

“Yes” I said, continuing to stare up at the LED display to see the lift approaching our floor, “but I’ll live.”

We met Mitch and Rob down at breakfast, where they had already been for a while.  Ben sat down and waited for a coffee to arrive, but I was hungry so asked Rob to order a cappuccino for me while I went to the buffet.  Coming back with a plate of food I saw Rob and Mitch looking at me quizzically, slightly smiling.  I tried to avoid their gaze, wondering why the sudden attention my way, but when I was seated, had put my napkin on my lap and picked up my cutlery, the two of them were still staring at me.  Ben, meanwhile, was checking his phone but had a smirk on his face.

“So” I said, blushing a bit, “how was your night?”

“It was good” said Mitch, still smirking.

“Er, great” I said, forcing a smile at him.  At this point he looked away, but the smile didn’t go.  I was now convinced that Ben had told them what had happened last night.

“So” said Ben, breaking an uncomfortable silence that had then ensued.  “We all know what the plan is for today?”

With that, and to my relief, conversation turned to work.  There was a lot to do, and I was able to focus on the job at hand for most of the day, only really being brought back to reality when I sat down without care and realised how tender my thrice-fucked arse was.  We worked all through the day, eating lunch during a meeting so as not to waste time, and it wasn’t until gone 7pm that we finished.  A few of the people we had been working with took us to a nearby bar for some drinks, and we once again ended up having tapas for dinner rather than staying out to go to a restaurant at the late hour the locals tended to eat.

We then walked back to the hotel, taking in the vibrancy of the city after dark.  No-one suggested stopping for a drink anywhere as I thought they would, and indeed no-one was really talking.  I was feeling pretty self-conscious after the weirdness at breakfast, so kept my trap shut too.  Back at the hotel we piled into the lift in silence, and then Rob and Mitch got off at the third floor without even a ‘goodnight’.  Ben and I then continued on up to level five, and headed to our room.

“Bathroom” Ben said gruffly as I closed the bedroom door.

“Sorry?”

“Get in the bathroom” he commanded.

I stood and stared at him for a moment, and then found myself complying.  I walked into the bathroom, with him following close behind.  Once inside, he pushed me towards the sink and bent me over, my silk tie resting on the taps.  He then reached around my front and undid my trousers, pushing them and my trunks down to my knees.  I watched in the mirror as he then undid his own trousers and pushed them down a bit, reached into one of the pockets and pulled out a sachet of lube, ripped it open with his teeth and then I felt it squirting between my arsecheeks.  Seconds later his cock was against my tightened hole, and I did the best I could to allow him access as he pushed in.  However, he had not rimmed or fingered me at all, and it hurt like a bitch.  I yelled out as he popped in.

“Shut up!” he said, pushing himself the rest of the way in.  Then, without any pausing to let me get used to the invasion, he started fucking me deep and hard.  I know I had my eyes squeezed shut at first, but in time I opened them again and looked in the mirror.  As much as it hurt, it was a hell of a turn-on to see both Ben and I fully dressed in business suits, but with him fucking the daylight out of me.

He didn’t last long before he bred me, and then ripped his cock from my hole.

“Get undressed and get on the bed” he commanded, as he pulled me up and pushed me out the door.  He then shut and locked the door to do, well, I don’t know what.  I stood in shocked amazement for a bit, and then started to get my jacket, tie and shirt off.  I removed my watch and chucked it on my bed, then sat on the end of his to get fully naked.  I paused again, and then climbed up on to the bed and positioned myself on all fours.

While I waited I remembered the tube of lube from this morning, so crawled over and retrieved it from the drawer.  I applied some to my fingers and then reached back to work it into my hole, trying to stretch myself a bit.  Ben’s dick had already done a number on me back there, but it had hurt throughout so I wanted to get a bit more relaxed if he was going to fuck me again.

Ben came back out of the bathroom, and our eyes met as I looked back over my shoulder at him.

“On all fours” he said, before going towards the bedroom door.  I heard him open it, not knowing what the fuck was going on, but when I then heard the clear sounds of more than Ben walking into the room everything fell into place for me.

“Fuck” I heard Mitch say, “you weren’t joking!”

“Is he ready?” asked Rob.

“Slut’s all yours” replied Ben.  “Just bred him, so he’s good to go.”

Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck.  That’s pretty much where my head was at.  I looked back at them as they stripped out of their clothes, not quite believing what was about to happen to me.  But I didn’t protest.  I don’t know why, but I didn’t protest.

Rob went first, stepping up to my rear end and slapping me with his cock a few times.  He saw the tube of lube next to me and grabbed it, applying some to his cock for which I was grateful.  He then pushed against my hole and slipped inside, and I was pleased to find that he didn’t have the girth of Ben.  He was much longer though, and as he went deeper inside I found myself moaning as new parts of me were opened up.

“He loves it” said Mitch, who then came round to the other end of the bed.  He kneeled on the mattress and shuffled forward, presenting his erect dick to my face.  Without a great deal of choice in the matter, I opened my mouth and allowed him to push inside.

And so it was that my first spitroasting began.  Rob got himself fully buried, and then began to piston in and out of my recently-virgin hole, while Mitch set up a rhythm in my mouth.  Somehow I managed to swallow his cock without gagging, and so my throat got deflowered by Mitch as Ben had done to my arse the day before.

The two of them started thrusting in sync, so that I was getting reamed at both ends in tandem.  I have to admit, even though my mind was screaming, it felt amazing.  I relaxed into it, letting the two guys use my holes.  In time, they swapped places, and I got to savour the various tastes now coating Rob’s cock as he thrust it in and out of my throat, while Mitch took over the reins at the back end.  They swapped back once more before Rob blew his load in my arse, and then Mitch went back there and hammered me for a bit longer until he too had bred me.  Ben took over at this point, ramming into me and dumping another load.  By that point Rob was back in gear so he gave me another fucking, and then Mitch added his second load of goop to my overflowing hole.

They rested for a while on my bed, cracking open some beers it appeared the other guys had brought with them, and I turned over an lay on my back trying to recover.  None of them spoke to me at all, just chatting between them about what a good hole I was, how I compared to the girls or guys they fucked back home, and how many loads they thought they could get up me before we went back to London.  They were clearly trying to themselves aroused again while my holes lay unused, and it worked.  Still lying on my back, I then took one more load from each of them with my legs up on their shoulders, before they called it a night.  Rob and Mitch threw on their trousers and shirts and headed off, while Ben climbed in to my bed.  I lay on his for a bit longer, and then sat up and looked over at him.

“Should I get in with you?” I asked softly, the first time I had spoken in a long while.  He didn’t respond, but just threw back the covers.  I climbed in turned around and rested back against him on my side.  I could feel his cock was hardening again, so reached back and took hold of it.  I briefly rubbed it, and then guided it back into my gaping hole.  Ben let out a moan of appreciation, and threw his arm over me to hug me in.  Sleep then took us both, with him buried to the hilt inside me.

• Like 28
  • Upvote 27

Guest Deviantlad

I love this story and can't wait to see where it leads....so many possibilities ;@)

Edited by Deviantlad

Thanks for the feedback guys.  Here's the next chapter.

Jay

-------

The next morning I woke up to the pressure of Ben fucking me from behind, and knew that his cock had probably been buried inside all night as we were still in the same position.  It felt really good to start the day like this, and I was quite happy that he was taking his time.  Still, all good things must come to an end, and he eventually filled me with his load.  What surprised me this time though was that he nuzzled his face into my neck afterwards, letting his cock soften inside me before he eventually pulled out and got up.

The guys were actually quite cool at breakfast, treating me like normal with none of the weirdness from the day before.  I guess with the cat out of the bag and their cum up my arse, there didn’t need to be any pretences.  We all chatted about the final day of the project and what we needed to achieve, before setting off for the client’s offices to get started.  It was another heck of a day, and by the evening none of us really felt like going out drinking again.  Instead we went back to the hotel and had some bar food with a drink, before heading upstairs.  This time Mitch and Rob just came straight to our room, and it wasn’t long before I was filled with cock again.  No-one had as much energy as the night before so I only got two loads from each of them, and then of course Ben’s cock up my hole for the night once again.  In the morning he chose to breed me in the shower before we packed up our things, went down for breakfast and then checked out.

We did a few more hours at the client’s offices, and then headed to the airport.  Rob and Mitch were both going to Gatwick and departed an hour the Heathrow flight Ben and I were on, so the two of us had a bit of time to kill.  In the past that would have meant some shopping, maybe a coffee, probably a bit of watching the planes through the window, but it may not come as a surprise that on this occasion I instead found myself kneeling on the seat of a toilet, trousers hung on the door, and Ben’s cock up inside my hole again.  It was quite a turn-on to be getting fucked while other guys used the urinals and lavatories around us, even if it did mean that Ben had to keep stopping his deep thrusting and instead switch to very gentle movements in and out so that we would not be heard.

On the flight home I tried to relax a bit, not moving too much so as not to dislodge the wad of tissues shoved in my hole to keep Ben’s cum inside.  He had made it clear he wanted to bookend the flight by using me again in the loos at Heathrow, and it would be a lot easier to get inside me without any unwanted squeals of pain if I was already lubed with his load.  Hoping that no-one could smell what was inside me I did my best to act normal on the plane, but my levels of paranoia were raised somewhat as one of the male flight attendants kept glancing at me as he passed.  I think I even saw him smirk at one point.

Sure enough, the toilets at the far end of the baggage hall saw what may have been their first male-on-male breeding after we landed, with Ben thrusting me up against the wall in one of the wider disabled-access cubicles and ramming me senseless.  Once he’d bred me for the umpteenth time he cleaned himself up, stuffed the tissues back into my crevice, and then made for the door.

“See you in the office” he said with a wink, before ducking out.  I dived for the door and re-locked it, then got myself sorted out.  With a combination of tissues, spit and some water from the bottle I’d bought at Barcelona Airport, I managed to get my rear end cleaned out so that I had the best chance of not accidentally revealing to Rachel what had happened to me when I got home.  Satisfied that both my body and my clothes were clear of any evidence, I then made my own way out of the bathroom, through customs and onwards to the tube.

-------

To say things had been awkward at home is putting it mildly.  I thought I’d be fine, but in truth I could barely make eye contact with Rachel all evening and she eventually went off to bed without me in a huff.  Maybe she suspected I had been up to something while away in Barcelona, but I would bet my life that she would never have guessed just what that something actually was.  I knew she was awake when I finally joined her in bed later on, as no-one who is asleep can turn their back on their partner so angrily.

I tried my best the next morning and I think managed to make up for the night before, coming up with some cock-and-bull story about things not going so well in Barcelona and being a bit stressed about what that may mean for me back at the firm.  Not sure she bought it, but it was enough to enable her to say ‘goodbye’ as she set off for work.  I then tried to gather my shit before heading out the door too.

Things seemed normal in the office, and my scrutiny of everything that was said to me, how people looked at me, jokes I heard being told elsewhere etc. gave me some solace as it would appear the other three hadn’t said anything to anyone else.  Ben and Mitch were both wrapped up in meetings most of the morning so I didn’t see them, whilst Rob gave up nothing when he talked to me briefly.  It was almost like it had never happened, until he gave a quick wink before walking off when we had met at the coffee station.

I was just starting to think of going for lunch when I saw a group of men and women come out of the biggest conference room at the other end of the office.  Ben and Mitch were amongst them, and I watched as everyone chatted for a bit before dispersing.  Eventually Ben was striding down the office towards me, and I looked down to avoid eye contact.  However, when he stopped next to my desk I had no choice but to look up at him.

“Jake, come have lunch with me” he said, smiling.  “I want to catch up on where we left things with Barcelona.”

I stared up at him for a moment and then nodded.  I locked my computer, grabbed my bag from under the table and then stood up and followed him as he walked towards the lift lobby.

As we went through the doors to the lifts I finally spoke.

“Are we really going to lunch?”

He smiled and turned his head.  “Of course not.”

With that, he walked past the lifts and opened the door into the stairwell.  He then started bounding up the stairs, and I hurried after him.  We went up three floors, well into the unoccupied part of the building.

“This should do” he said, going through one of the doors to where the toilets were.  He then opened the door to the disabled toilet, holding it open for me to go in.  He then followed me in, closing the door and putting the latch down to lock it.

“There” he said, smiling, “now the only people who should disturb us are the ones I’ve invited to come and join us.”

“H-h-how many?” I stammered.

“We’ll see” he replied.  “Mitch and Rob, obviously.  Plus my boss.”

“Gavin’s going to fuck me?!” I squealed.

“Probably” he said, smirking, “or he might just want a blowjob.”

I gaped at him, then looked down at the floor suddenly realising what my life was going to become.

“Let’s get started” Ben eventually said.  “Get your clothes off and hang them on the door.  You’ve got a meeting at three and I don’t want you covered in cum.”

I complied, realising that he’d planned this out to the extent of even checking when I needed to be back at my desk.  Lunch was normally only 45 minutes, but as he’d made a show of saying we were going to be discussing the Barcelona project he could basically keep me here as long as he wanted.  Once I was down to my underpants, I waited for my next instruction.

“Good” he said, eyeing me up and down.  “Now, tell me what you want.”

“I’m sorry?”

“Tell me what you want.”

“Oh” I said.  “Oh, right. Er, well, sir, I want you to fuck me.”

“Good boy” he said, now smiling.  “But first I think you should get me ready.”  He then held his dick and looked down at it.  Knowing what was required, I dropped to my knees, shuffled forward on the cold tiles and started to lick and suck his cock.  I kept this up until he was breathing deeply, and then I decided to take a bit of control of the situation.  I stood up, and looked up at him.

“You’re ready” I said.  “Please fuck me.”

He smirked, and then spun me round.  I bent over the toilet, rested my hands on the closed lid, and waited.  He then suddenly appeared next to me, and bent over to retrieve a bottle that was hidden down the side of the toilet.  Oh my god, he had planned this out so much he’d even stashed some lube here earlier.

He disappeared from view, and I heard the squirting sound as he applied some to his fingers.  A second later I flinched as I felt the coldness against my arse, and he then pushed a lubed finger in.  Initially I was pleased that he was going to open me up, but then the finger was suddenly removed and he took up position behind me.  Oh well, this was going to be a bit of a rough entry.  He firmly pushed himself inside of me, and then slid the entire length in.  It hurt, there’s no denying that, but I also felt a wave of euphoria sweep over me as I was penetrated again.

“There you go boy” he said rather gruffly, holding still once fully buried, “now you’re back where you should be.”

He then started to fuck, thrusting in and out of my hole as I relaxed into it and loosened up.  His pounding was steady and felt fucking awesome, but after a while we were interrupted by what seemed to be a coded knock on the door.  He swiftly yanked his cock from me, stepped back and flipped the latch on the door, and then returned to his position and rammed back inside of me as the door was opened.  With my back to the door I couldn’t see who had come in, but from the steps and shuffling it was definitely more than one person.  For some reason I chose not to look around, continuing to stare in front of me as Ben’s cock sawed away inside my guts.

He eventually sped up, grunted loudly and blew his load, filling me with a huge quantity of his seed.  He got his breath back and then withdrew, and in a matter of seconds I felt another cock being pushed in.  Once again I was fucked, but this time I didn’t know who by even though it probably had to be Mitch, Rob or our department’s head, Gavin.  I tried to decide if I thought the rock hard cock barrelling away inside me was familiar or not, but wasn’t sure.

In just a few minutes the guy inside me blew his load and bred me, and then another stepped up.  During that fuck there was another coded knock at the door, but this time I couldn’t tell if just one person had come in or more than that.  It occurred to me that Ben had left it rather open as to whether it was just going to be him and the three others he mentioned breeding me that day, so it was quite possible some other guys were there.  Despite my curiosity peaking, I still didn’t look round.

In all, I was fucked seven times and took all of their loads up my arse.  Then, when I sensed it was over, I straightened up and breathed deeply, feeling the cum running down my legs.  I then slowly turned around to see who else was in the rather crowded disabled loo with me.  Ben.  Mitch.  Rob.  Yep, Gavin was there.  Fuck.  But who the hell were the other three?

“Thanks mate” one of the strangers said, smiling at me.  Whoever he was, he was cute.  Man, I was thinking a guy was cute.

“He doesn’t need to be thanked” said Ben, rather sternly.  “Isn’t that right boy?”

I blinked at him, before nodding.  “Yes sir” I said, before looking round the room.  “Thank you for breeding me.”

“Good boy” said Ben.

With that, the others all started to file out of the toilet and make their way back downstairs.  When they were gone, Ben locked the door again and turned back to me.

“Get yourself cleaned up” he said, with a much gentler tone than before, “and then you can go.”

“Thank you” I said, before adding “sir.”

He smiled at me, and then started to grab some paper towels from the dispenser.  I set about getting the loads wiped out of my arse, and also cleaned up my legs given the stream of sticky cum that had run down them.  Once washed and dried I got dressed again, and then hoisted my bag off the floor.

“Right” Ben said, opening up the door, “let’s eat.”

I was a bit dumbfounded, until he made his way through the door on to the dark, unoccupied  office floor rather than heading back down the stairs.  He walked to the kitchen area, where I was surprised to see some M&S sandwiches, crisps and drinks sitting out.  Man, he had really planned this well.

We hurriedly ate the food he had dropped off this morning, not saying anything to each other but exchanging occasional looks and smiles.  Ben started wandering around the floor as he ate, taking in the view from three storeys further up the tower, and I eventually did the same.  When we were done with our food Ben carefully gathered up the packaging and put it into the plastic bag he’d brought it in, and then we made our way back downstairs to resume our work for the afternoon.

• Like 22
  • Upvote 7
  • Piggy 2

So began my new work routine.  Someone would find a way to have me leave for a longer lunch than normal, usually dressed up either as a working lunch or an offsite meeting.  I would then find myself in the disabled loo three floors up, getting my arse and throat reamed out by a whole host of men who would all dump their sticky goo inside my holes.  I never asked who anyone was, nor acknowledged what we’d been up to with any of them that I knew when we were dealing with the firm’s business later on.  In time, I was having sessions at which none of the gang from the Barcelona trip were present, even though that prospect had initially unnerved me.

Things started to go up a gear when additional sessions before or after the working day started to be added to the equation.  Ben always initiated those, especially after another project he was working on began to eat away at his ability to join us for the lunchtime gangbangs.  He would use the online communicator to tell me to stay behind a bit late of an evening, or I would get texts while at home with Rachel telling me to be in an hour before normal.  Gavin, too, started using these routes to get more time from me, such that I would regularly find myself in at 7.30am for one of them and still hanging around past 7pm for the other.  Saturdays even started to come into play, with phantom meetings or working group sessions being set up for me in the office when in fact I would just be getting reamed out again.  On those occasions, as the only people in for the day, I would usually get bred on our own floor to up the ante somewhat.  Whoever it was and whenever it was that I was summoned for a breeding, I always complied.

All of this began to take its toll at home, as the amount of time I spent there with Rachel gradually diminished.  I felt for her, I really did, but I just wasn’t in it any more.  I knew I had morphed into a true office cumdump bitch, and was increasingly comfortable and happy about that, so trying to act out as someone I wasn’t any longer at home was getting harder and harder.  Eventually the inevitable happened and she left, moving to Clapham to take up the spare room of a friend of hers who had recently also split from her boyfriend.  I was sad about the way things had ended between us as I did really like her as a person, but truthfully I was just glad to be free of one more potential barrier to my true slutty nature.

With Rachel gone, I started to get home visits from guys at the office who lived within reach, most of whom would cover the excursion from their wives, girlfriends, boyfriends or whoever as being a trip to the gym.  I suppose there was an element of truth in that, given they gave themselves a decent workout when fucking me senseless.  What it meant was that the whole weekend was now open for me to get bred by my colleagues, and with eleven of them now taking advantage of what I had to offer, not a day went by without me taking at least three loads.

-------

The next big change came six weeks after Rachel and I broke up.  It was a Saturday morning, and I woke up quite early with plans to go for a jog before Ben came over.  I was quite excited about the visit this morning, as he’d finally decided to bring one of his own fuckbuddies over to have a go with my arse and as such I was going to get a breeding from someone who I didn’t work with for the first time.

I’d done my teeth and got dressed into my jogging gear, but then picked up my phone to check my messages.  That’s when I noticed I had texts and emails from the National Lottery, which peaked my interest.  Whenever I’d won two pounds before I would just get an email telling me to log in to my account for some news about my ticket, but this time there were many more messages and I saw the word ‘jackpot’ for the first time.

I didn’t go jogging.  Instead I spent the morning staring blankly at my emails and the lottery website, trying to take in what I was being told.  EuroMillions.  One hundred and forty million pounds.  Sole winner.  Even when I phoned in and went through dozens of questions to confirm things, I still couldn’t take it in when the lady confirmed I would be getting that much money in to my bank account in the next few days.

Ben and his friend Frank arrived late morning, and I calmly allowed them to fuck me for a few hours without really engaging.  Ben could probably tell something was up, but he didn’t let on and just enjoyed spitroasting me with Frank.  They even double-fucked me without breaking me out of my near trance-like state, which Frank interpreted to mean I was just such a slut I had gone in to a cum-driven high.  I was happy to let him believe that, as it just seemed to spur him on to fuck me harder and thus cum faster.  When they eventually left they had each dumped four loads in my throat or arse.

I was a bit more with it on the Sunday, so was able to engage a bit more effectively when Lucas from HR came round in the morning to breed me, and also when Vikesh from Ben’s other project stopped by in the afternoon to fill me with seed.  The following week I went through the motions at work and in the toilets, still a bit disbelieving that I was suddenly that wealthy.  However, when Thursday evening came round and I got home at 9pm after a particularly heavy session with Gavin and his assistant James, I finally got the nerve to log in to my HSBC account.  Sure enough, the money was there.  I was fucking loaded, in every sense of the word.

-------

I started dealing with what had happened by calling Rachel.  It was nice to speak to her actually, and she agreed to meet me for a coffee.  When I told her that I was giving her seventy million pounds she assumed I was telling some kind of weird joke she didn’t understand, but eventually she started to believe when I explained my reasoning.  We had been together when I had bought my rolling EuroMillions ticket, it had kind of been her idea but I had been the one to actually register the account and make the purchase, I had picked her birthday as some of the numbers, and all in all I wanted to make sure she got what I felt she deserved.  I then apologised to her for the way things had gone between us, and told her I hoped that we could still be friends.  Unsurprisingly, with me having volunteered up a share of an absolute fortune that she would not otherwise have known about and certainly wasn’t entitled to, she forgave me for all that had gone before and we have remained quite close ever since.

My next step was to quit my job.  As much as I enjoyed working there, I didn’t need the money and, to be honest, having to do 40 hours of actual work a week was starting to cramp my style as a true cumslut.  The guys would still be welcome to breed me whenever they wished, and I would be happy to stop by the office for trips to the disabled loos if they wanted me to at lunchtimes, but I didn’t want the hassle of having to pretend like I was this high-flying ambitious guy who wanted to climb the career ladder.

I worked some of my notice period, and then took my outstanding annual leave for the rest of it so that I could bring my time in the office to an end.  I was thrown a leaving party by my team and the others on the floor, and we all went out for drinks at a nearby pub afterwards.  As it was a Friday night it was really busy in there, so there weren’t any trips to the loos with Ben, Mitch or any of the others to get my arse the seeing to it needed.  However, at the end of the night Ben took me back to my flat, and for the first he stayed over in my bed, fucking me several times before we both got up mid-morning on the Saturday.

“So, Mr Wealthy Slutbags” he said as he sat down at the kitchen table, “what do you have planned now?”

“Househunting” I replied, as I poured us both a coffee.

“Well, that sounds like a daytime activity” he said.  “Does that mean you’re free tonight?”

“I am indeed” I said, smiling.

“Good boy” he said.  “In that case, a few of us guys want to give you the send-off you deserve.”

“Oh?” I said, cocking an eyebrow as I walked over with our coffees.

“It’s a surprise” he said, taking the cup out of my hand and then having a sip.  “I’ll be back later to pick you up.”

“What time?”

“Whenever I feel like it” he replied, giving me a bit of a glare.

“Oh, er, yes, sir, of course” I stammered, surprised at how we had switched from pleasant chatting to our normal dominant-submissive relationship.

He winked at me.  “Just kidding boy” he said.  “But seriously, be ready and cleaned out from 5 o’clock and I’ll be here at some point after that.”

I breathed out in relief at his warmer tone.  “OK, I will be” I replied, “sir”.

He smiled at me as I added the last word after a short pause.

“What should I wear?” I asked.

“Jockstrap” he said.  “I’ll bring the rest.”

“Oh” I said, suddenly understanding that this was not going to be night out drinking or clubbing with the guys.  “OK sir.”

With that, the conversation switched back to what I was now going to do with my life.  We talked about where I would look to live, where I wanted to travel, the things I would buy, and the people in my life I would take care of.  He never once made even the remotest suggestion that I should include him in any of that, and actually gave me some really good advice about how to dish out my winnings to my loved ones without causing offence or creating rifts between everyone.  It was then that I decided he would be a beneficiary, once I’d figured out the perfect gift to give him.

Ben left later that morning, and I spent the day registering with various high-end property consultants so that I could arrange some meetings the following week and start my search.  I spoke to my parents, read a heartwarming and unexpected email from Rachel’s mum, and also got on to a few other websites to begin splashing out on things I’d always wanted to own.  Then, later on, I headed for the bathroom and began a really deep clean, getting myself all washed out inside, shaving my chest, having a good shower, and then sorting out my hair.  I then selected my favourite black jockstrap and put it on, doused myself in the Armani fragrance I loved, and then made my way downstairs to wait for Ben.  Whatever the night held in store, I was ready and eager to find out. 

• Like 16
  • Upvote 8

Knowing that I was probably going to be getting a right workover that night, I spent my time waiting for Ben by lubing and loosening my hole as best I could.  I retrieved a rather large carrot from the fridge, peeled it and then put it in some warm water for a while before working it into my arse, and once I was used to that I had a go with half a cucumber.  By the time I was done I was pretty loose, and had squirted quite a bit of lube up there in the process.

Ben turned up shortly after 7pm, dressed in a tracksuit and carrying a sports bag.  After I let him in he set the bag down on the coffee table, stood and looked at me for a moment, and then sat down on the sofa to start unloading the bag.  A few minutes later and I was standing there with a really fat padded leather collar round my neck, matching wrist and ankle restraints, and a wide leather harness tightly gripping my chest and shoulders.

“Right” he said, “that’ll do.  Now, put this on.”

He handed me a loose tracksuit, which I put on over the leather accessories.  He then pulled out a big pair of leather boots and told me to put them on, allowing me to go and get some socks to go underneath them.  We had to adjust the ankle restraints to their loosest so they would sit just above the top of the boots, before zipping up the bottom of the tracksuit legs to cover them.

Once I was dressed and ready we headed out, getting an Uber for quite some time.  I realised we must be somewhere in northwest London, perhaps near Kilburn, but I wasn’t sure as I hadn’t seen any tube stations or other landmarks to identify the area.  Ben had made me leave my mobile at home, and from where I was sitting I couldn’t see the driver’s satnav.  We pulled up in an area of dark and deserted buildings that looked like warehouses, some of which had broken windows and barbed wire round the fences.  The driver checked we were sure we were where we wanted to be, which Ben acknowledged before we got out.

He led me round the corner and in between some buildings, and then round another corner I saw some men up ahead hanging around outside a door smoking.  We passed in between them to get to the door, all of them giving me looks as I went through that ranged from smirks to leers.  Once inside we made our way along a corridor, and then right into a surprisingly clean and well-lit room where there were benches, lockers and an adjoining set of showers.  Ben then had me strip out of the tracksuit, before he did the same with his.  Underneath he was wearing a similar get-up to me, with the addition of some leather armbands but without a collar like mine.

“OK” he said, taking my hand, “let’s get you downstairs.”

He led me out of the changing room and through a doorway opposite, through which was a staircase that went down between red-painted walls.  At the bottom we went through a curtain, and emerged into a full-blown sex club.  There was a large area with a bar, and I could see several rooms off at the sides and far end.  There were only a few guys there standing at the bar, and I quickly realised they were Mitch, Rob, Gavin and some of the others from work.

“Here he is!” said Rob, smiling broadly at me.

I smiled back at him, and looked around at the others.

“Hey guys” I said.

“You ready?” asked Mitch.

“Er, I guess” I said, “but I’m not sure for what.”

“The rest of your life” said Rob, winking at me.

I smiled nervously at him, and was grateful when Gavin handed me a beer.  I took a few swigs and began to relax, despite everyone else except Ben being dressed in normal casual clothes while I was there in a leather fetish outfit.  I managed to join in the conversations, and eventually had sunk two beers and a couple of cocktails.

“Right” said Ben, “let’s get on with this.  Is the room ready?” he asked Rob.

“Yep, got the big one down the end” he replied.

They all then set off down to the far end of the bar room, milling around me and encouraging me forward as they did.  We went through a door into another corridor, and then at the end turned left through an arch into a fairly large room.  In the middle was a sling attached to hooks on the ceiling, and over at the side was some kind of padded bench.  There were a few seats around the room, a couple of bottles of lube on the floor, but that was otherwise all there was to it.

“OK my boy” said Ben, taking my hand and leading me to the sling, “let’s get you settled.”

He encouraged me to turn around, plant my buttocks on the end of the sling and then lie backwards in to it.  I shuffled a bit once in position, and then he hoisted my legs up into the air.  He put my boots through some hoops, and then attached the ankle restraints to the chains with a couple of clasps.  He then made his way to the other end, raising my arms and attaching the wrist restraints to the chains in the same way.

“Fuck me, his hole is gaping” said Lucas.  “You already fucked him?” he asked Ben.

“Not for a few hours” he replied, before turning to me.  “You been working on yourself?”

“Er, yeah, just some things from the fridge” I said, blushing.

Ben smiled.  “Awesome” he said, “that means no waiting around.”  With that, he lubed himself up and then pushed into me, starting a fast and furious fuck almost immediately.

I don’t know how long I lay there with my former colleagues using me, but they all bred me at least twice.  I was completely helpless with my wrists and ankles restrained on the chains, so I just took the fuckings without protest.

Eventually the guys tired out, and started to zip up their trousers and put their tops back on.  Each of them came over and gave my arse a playful slap before leaving, so that I was finally left alone with just Ben.

“So” he said, smiling at me, “did you enjoy your leaving do?”

“Yes sir” I said, smiling.

“Good” he replied.  “Now I think it’s time for the second part of your night.”

I looked at him quizzically, and then he turned and left the room.  He was gone for a few minutes, leaving me prone in the sling to contemplate what he had lined up for me next.  Then he eventually reappeared, with a few guys I didn’t know following him.

“Gentlemen, here he is” he announced.  “He’s well-loaded already, so just enjoy yourselves.”

He then came over to me and stood beside the sling, putting his hand on the top of my head and stroking my hair while he looked down at me with a slightly sad-looking smile on his face.

“Boy, it’s time for you to become who I think you really are” he said, “so you can enjoy the rest of your life free of inhibitions.”

“What?” I asked.

“Don’t hate me” he finished, before leaning down and kissing my lips.  Then he was gone, and I was alone with a roomful of men leering at me and my gaping hole.  It was then that I noticed their tattoos...

• Like 20
  • Upvote 14
  • Thanks 1