Executive Breeding

Sorry for the delays guys, work has been kicking my arse this week.  Here's the next part.

---------------

“So” said a big beefy guy covered in a quilt of tattoos, “are you going to be a good submissive cumslut for us, or do we need to gag you?”

“Er, er, I’ll be good” I said, rather meekly.

“Good boy” he said, “because we’re all knocking you up tonight whether you want it or not.”

I stared at him for a moment.  “I want it sir” I said quietly.

I knew what the array of plus signs, biohazard symbols, scorpions and so on I could see inked on to their chests and arms probably meant, but somehow I was OK with it.  The thought that I could get pozzed had crossed my mind a while back as I contemplated what I was becoming, but it didn’t scare me in the way I thought it should.  Certainly not the way getting a girl pregnant had scared me into always playing safe with my previous partners.  I actually found it a bit of a turn-on, in a butterflies-in-the-stomach kind of a nervous way.

“Good boy” the big guy said.  “Now tell us again what you want.”

I closed my eyes, took a deep breath, and then vocalised what was deep inside.  “I want you all to fuck me sir.  I want you to fill me with your loads.  I want you to knock me up.”

He looked at me with one eyebrow raised, but didn’t say anything.  I realised he was waiting for a bit more.

“Please breed me sir.  Please.”

He nodded, and then gestured to one of the others in the room to step up.  A shorter guy of quite a stocky build with a shaved head who looked like he was Southern Europe somewhere stepped in between my legs.  He didn’t make eye contact with me until he had lined his cock up with my hole and pushed it inside, and even then it was only a brief glance before he looked back down at where his dick met my rear end.  He then started to fuck the brains out of me, far faster than I thought he would.  My heart was going like the clappers as he fucked me, knowing that I was about to get my first poz load.  I knew there’d be no turning back, that I would be firmly and finally transitioning into a complete cumdump, but I didn’t care.  I think maybe my lottery win had started to make me feel a bit invincible or something.

The stocky guy went at a fast pace throughout the fuck, but as he neared orgasm he sped up to a crazy speed, slamming in and out of me like nothing had before.  I’m not even sure a pneumatic drill would have done to me what he was.  Then he slammed in one final time, threw his head back and roared, spurting his toxic load into me.  I felt myself yell out almost in relief, both at the power-fuck being over but also at the release of finally getting what deep down I now knew I wanted.

“There you go boy” the big guy said, still the only one of them who had spoken.  “You’ve taken his gift.  Are you ready for the rest of us?”

“Yes sir” I panted.

Their gifts I got.  At that point there were seven of them in the room, and they all took turns fucking and breeding me as I lay back in the sling.  They were all pretty rough with me, but after the night I’d had my hole was sufficiently stretched and coated with cum that I could take it.  After their first round, some of the guys fucked me again, but eventually they were all spent.  The big guy then came over and unfasted my the clasps holding my wrists and ankles up on the chains, allowing me to lower my aching limbs and slowly stand up from the sling.  Cum flooded down the inside of my legs and dripped on the floor below me.

“You had enough boy, or do you want more?” he asked, putting his arm around me in a tender way I wasn’t expecting.

“More” I said, now completely lost in the fucklust of getting gang-bred in this dingy basement.

“Well OK then” he said, encouraging me to slowly walk out of the room.  He guided me over to the other side of the room and had me stand in front of the padded bench.  I took the opportunity to stretch my arms and legs a bit, before kneeling on the bench and lowering myself forward on to all fours.  It was clearly designed for fucking, as there were supports for my legs, arms and torso.  As it turned out, there were also clasps on the bench too, and before long I was secured down on it as I had been on the sling.  I now had my bottom facing towards the doorway, and could only see the corner of the room ahead of me.

What followed was something of pure fantasy for an emerging cumdump like myself.  Without ever seeing any of them, guy after guy fucked me and planted his seed in my hole.  A few of them grunted words at me, and a couple yelled comments about taking their dirty load as they came, but otherwise most were fairly quiet as they went about their business.  I really don’t know how long I was there, but as the numbers of men breeding me started to dwindle I guessed that it must be getting pretty late.  After a lull when no-one was at my rear end, I heard the familiar voice of the big guy from earlier.

“Well my boy” he said, “I think that’s probably your lot for tonight.  I’m going to give you one more load, and then we’ll get you cleaned up and into a taxi home.”

“Thank you sir” I replied, right before his enormous cock began to work its way into me.  He had definitely been my favourite fucker earlier on when I could see who was inside me, and despite the fact that my hole was definitely now quite sore, it was still nice to have him back up my channel fucking me.

Throughout the fuck he gently goaded me with comments and observations about what I now was and what my life would be.  I felt a sort of calm and serenity washing over me as he worked his way around inside my hole, thinking of my new-found financial and sexual freedom.  I never needed to work again, I could go anywhere in the world I wanted and do pretty much anything, and after tonight I was also free to be the man I clearly was without fear and without remorse.

He eventually flooded me for one last time, and then held in place inside me while he came down from the orgasm.  He gently stroked my lower back and buttocks as his giant cock softened, before gently pulling out.  He was gone for a moment, before I felt a pressure on my hole that wasn’t like any cock I’d had.  Then something popped inside, and I realised he must have put a plug in me.  He then released the clasps on my ankles before coming round the side of the bench to do the same with my wrists.  He helped me up off the bench, and then turned me to face him.

“How do you feel?” he asked, gently stroking the side of my face.

“Tired” I whispered, “but satisfied.”

“You did well tonight” he said.  “I’ll be sure to tell Ben what a good little cumdump you were for us all.”

“Thank you sir” I replied, smiling at him.

“Now let’s get you cleaned up” he said, turning and putting his arm round me again.  He walked me out of the room and down to the changing rooms, where with a huge amount of tenderness he proceeded to help wash me down in the showers.  Several times he made sure the plug in my hole was secure and holding the loads inside, but as it was clearly going nowhere he eventually let it be.  Once I was washed, he helped me dry my aching body and then I got dressed into the tracksuit I’d worn the night before.  I pulled my phone out and had a look at the time, shocked to see it was nearly 5am.

“Blimey” I said, realising how many hours I’d spent getting fucked.

“This won’t be your first all-nighter” the big guy said, grinning at me.  “Cumdumps like you eventually sleep all day and ride all night.  It’s in your nature.”

I wasn’t sure I liked the sound of that as a lifestyle, but nodded at him anyway.  Then we headed upstairs and out into the dawn where two taxis were waiting.  Before he got into his he handed me a business card with another mobile number handwritten on the back, and then he was gone.  I watched his taxi drive off, and then climbed into mine.  I gave the driver my address, and then just as we pulled away I booted up Google Maps and put a pin in my current location, not wanting to lose the opportunity to come back here again.  I then sat back, closed my eyes and thought about the start of the night when Rob had said the rest of my life was beginning there and then.  I realised he was right, but I’d had no inclination of just what a change was coming.  Involuntarily I found myself smiling, then opened my eyes to watch the waking world go by outside.

• Like 19
  • Upvote 11
  • Piggy 6
  • Thanks 1

"I then sat back, closed my eyes and thought about the start of the night when Rob had said the rest of my life was beginning there and then.  I realised he was right, but I’d had no inclination of just what a change was coming. " I am sure it is going to be  a  very cum filled erotic change .Great story and looking forward to more!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

• 6 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Only one small problem that you wrote was he left his phone at his house before he went to the sex club..so he couldn't save the location if he didn't have his phone..

I did love the story though.. Great writing style and loved the ending...

• Upvote 1

• 2 years later...

Apologies for the long delay.

-------

I gave myself a couple days of rest after the all-nighter in the basement, and concentrated on starting to spend my winnings on things I had always coveted as well as stuff I felt I would now need. However, I was soon starting to feel the itch, and so set about creating suitable profiles on various sites. In no time I was fielding a steady stream of interested guys coming by the flat, keeping my desires satiated with load after load up my rear end. I wasn't specific about what I was looking for, but many of the men took great pleasure in telling me to take their "dirty loads" as they filled me up.

The fuck flu took longer to set in than I had maybe expected based on my research, but when it struck I holed myself up at home and allowed the change to take its course. What energy I had was spent answering questions from estate agents and lawyers as my house purchase proceeded, as well as setting up fucks for when I was feeling better again. Of course, I occasionally allowed guys to swing by and coat my insides with more charged seed, as long as they were up for it given the state I was in.

Three weeks later I was back to normal, had confirmed my status at a clinic and got started on meds, and was now going through another major life change. I had bought a relatively remote newly-renovated house that was ready to move into straight away, so was already getting my relocation underway. Being as rich as I now was, I paid a gang of men to do all the work for me. Fortunately I noticed a biohazard tattoo on the leg of the most rugged of them while he was hoisting up a particularly heavy box, resulting in both him and me getting a bit of regular fun during their tea breaks.

In addition to my status and living situation, I set about some appearance changes. I started working with a tattoo studio recommended by the rugged mover to sort out how to mark my body, agreeing some designs for my arms and chest as well as the font to use for the words on my buttocks, and getting the transformation underway in a number of sittings.   I also got him to pierce my ears, and then bought in a load of chunky silver hoops and studs.  I also excitedly received some of the orders I had placed early on, allowing me to adorn myself with the huge silver chains I had always secretly looked at on the internet but never gone anywhere with because of how averse to such things Rachel was. By the time everything had been delivered, I wore a near-kilo bracelet on each wrist and two kilos round my neck.

Throwing off the mental shackles of my relationship with Rachel also extended to other aspects of my new life as a poz cumdump. My conservative haircut was out in favour of something a bit sexier, and I allowed myself to start smoking again having been forced to quit by her during university. The clothes I wore - when I bothered - got tighter, highlighting my increasingly muscled frame, and to complete the look I bought some leather accessories like cuffs, a collar, a harness and some seriously sexy boots.

------

About three months after my night in the basement, Ben texted me out of the blue to ask if I was up for helping him out with some clients. He was a bit vague about what sort of clients they were, but my role in assisting was clear. I would spend a long weekend at a country mansion tending to every sexual need the men had, refusing no loads and expecting nothing in return from any of them. Although my head told me I should be insulted about him expecting me to take on such a role despite having left the company, in my heart I knew I would say yes.

A couple of weeks later a car came for me, with a bottle of champagne ready in a cooler in the back for me to enjoy on the drive out to somewhere in the Cotswolds.  The driver had evidently been briefed beforehand, as he stopped a couple of times along the way to bang a load into me while I had a cigarette or two, which suited me just fine. As he dropped me off at a sizeable stone mansion, he patted my backside and told me he was looking forward to the drive back on the Monday. I made a mental note to see if wanted to be my regular driver.

I was met at the door of the mansion by a young stud dressed as a butler, who showed me to a spacious and luxurious suite. In addition to a living area and main bedroom, there was a second bedroom fitted out for the sort of fun I had been drafted in for. A bed with various restraints attached and ready for use, a sturdy free-standing leather sling, a fuckbench (a personal favourite of mine), and numerous dispensers for lube and poppers. A little flutter went through me as I took in the room, imagining what might happen to me in there over the next few days.

I returned to the living area and opened up an envelope that had been left for me on the table, giving me some basics about my stay. I was evidently free to roam around the building and make use of the gym, indoor pool and other facilities when I wasn't otherwise engaged. Any food and drink I desired would be brought to me on request, and other coded wording suggested I could also be provided with any other substances I wanted.

A second page of notes provided me with the info I was really after:

Welcome!

This weekend you are to be the cumdump for a group of clients who will be staying here as part of a project we are all working on. Some of them are straight, some like a bit of everything, some are neg, others have declined to say.

As you may have seen, we have set up a special room in your suite for this fun to take place in, but be ready to be called to other parts of the building and grounds if that is what our guests request. They all know that the lobby and the kitchen are off limits, but you will bend over wherever and whenever they want elsewhere.

We will also be having a special group event on the Saturday night out in the stables, where you will be assisted by some of the other staff we have drafted in for the weekend. You will get more information on that earlier in the day, but we will make sure you have sufficient time to rest beforehand.

In the meantime, please feel free to relax for a while before getting ready to start your duties from 6pm. Some guests may have specific requests for what they want you to wear, but otherwise you are free to dress however you feel comfortable.

Ben

After reading it through a couple of times, I decided to order a chicken salad and some more champagne, which arrived promptly and was delivered by yet another young stud in a valet's uniform. He licked his lips when he saw me, but I decided it was probably best to save any playing with the staff until late. Once I'd finished my food I had a cigarette out on the small balcony, and then chilled out on the enormous couch for a while and watched some TV. At 5pm, after another cigarette, I decided to get myself ready.

After showering and thoroughly cleaning myself out, I donned my wide studded leather harness, a black leather jockstrap and my boots. I finished off with the huge chains and my chunkiest silver hoops, before taking in the view in the full-length mirror in the bedroom. Content that I looked the part, I headed out onto the balcony to enjoy the late afternoon sun and have a cigarette and some more champagne. As it turned out, from that vantage point I got a great view of various luxury cars turning up and guests arriving, many of whom also noticed me showing off their entertainment for the evening.

I knew then that this was going to be a fun night.

• Like 12
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 2