The Guy Who Turned Me

Guest vers-jock

• 2 months later...
Guest vers-jock

It took I while till I got home. My head was pounding. Maybe because of the poppers. Probably because the only think I drank during the last five hours had more alcohol than water. I got out of my clothes. I was smelling like sex. A mixture of sweat and cum, mine, Jake’s and Greg’s. I also could still taste his cum in my mouth even after the glass of water I just had. I drank a mouthful of whiskey directly from the bottle to get Greg’s taste out of my mouth and of my head. Yet the harsh burning reminded me of the way he used my throat.

The shower helped somewhat to relax. Even though my mind kept wandering back to the events of evening. I had really gotten under my skin. I tried to focus on Jake. That horny little cocksucker. How well he sucked my cock. High on poppers he was graving my big hard dick. Blowing me like his life depended on it. That little power bottom worshiped me even while Greg fucked him. Fucked him deep, hard, aggressive with his huge cock, his raw meat, made him beg for more, …

The buzzing of my phone got me back to the present. I went into the bedroom where I dropped my pants and got my phone out of my pocket and at the same time the little brown bottle fell on my bed. I got three messages from Mr.8Inch aka Greg. The first one just said: “Take a hit of poppers, look at the second message, take another hit, look at the third message.” 

I was just drunk enough and horny enough to do it. I opened the bottle and took a hit. The second message contained a picture of sports bro, I wasn’t sure if Greg had send it to me before. The kneeling naked jock’s face and hungry mouth were covered in thick cum. The text under the picture read “You truly remind me of him.” I took another hit. The next picture was a picture of me in the same position. I hadn’t even realized earlier Greg took it. I shook me and turned me on at the same time. There was indeed an uncanny resemblance. At this moment I could even taste Greg’s seamen on my tongue again.

My phone rang. I answered like in trance. I heard Greg’s deep voice on the other end. “Hi there, buddy. Jake just left. He gave me your number, hope you didn’t mind. I just wanted to check if you are all right.”

Guest vers-jock

“Yeah, all right” I mumbled.

“You sound a little flashed. Just got the messages?”

“Yeah.”

“You got the little bottle with you? Take another hit! I want to hear it.” So, I did. “Another one, till I say stop.” The stop came only after I thought I couldn’t handle any more. My brain felt like it was out of my body, my heart was racing, and I was horny as fuck. “Put me on speaker, you probably need both your hands., or did you come already?”

“No.” It took me a moment as I felt slightly disoriented.

“Are you hard already? Start jerking! Jake just got out of the door, he wanted another fuck, said that his ass felt so empty after he had by our big cocks in his holes. I told him I would take care of his hungry holes again another day. Such a slut.”

“Yeah.”

“Such a cute horny little slut. But you know, once you give them a taste of your big dick and what it feels like to get it from a real man, they just can’t help it.”

“Oh, yeah.”  I was getting close to cum…

“Take another hit! He still got cum in his ass and the taste of cum in his mouth, but the bitch can’t help himself, he needs it again. Can you belief it? Can you still taste my cum?”

I was breathing the poppers in “Yeah.” I said, starting to jerk of like crazy.

“Cum hungry sluts simply can’t get enough. The sports guy you remind me off, the total top. He just told he got gangbanged by three dudes the other day, had six loads in him. I guess that’s my fault… Well, I’m mean more bottoms left for us. I mean you’re not really like him. He didn’t know what he wanted. I took him a week till he took my cock in his mouth. And he wouldn’t swallow my cum like a greedy little bitch.”

“Shit… Fuck…” I came, the orgasm was intense, the most intense orgasm I had experienced on my own.

“Well, sounds like my job is done for today. Sleep tight little fucker! See you tomorrow.”

With that he just hung up. I tried to clean up a little and fell in a deep dreamless slumber.

Guest vers-jock

I started next day with an excruciating headache. I barely managed to get out of bed in time for work. Breakfast was a big glass of water to wash the bad taste out of my mouth and the fog out of my brain. My coworker Nick was about to get me because we had an appointment with a contractor outside the city. The phone was ringing, informing me that he was already downstairs waiting. I grabbed the first clothes I got in my hands, my trousers from the night before were o.k., my shorts were stained with cum, so I grabbed the jock strap Greg gave me, at least I managed to get a clean shirt before I ran out of the door.

The sun was shining bright and Nick was honking, my head was hurting. I fell in the seat next to Nick, who greeted me grinning. “Looks like someone had a wild night.” I wasn’t in the mood to chat. Nick started talking about while I zoomed out and scraped the memories of the last night together. I few minutes in I must have fallen asleep cause the next thing I know is Nick knocking on the car window on my side. He handed me a big coffee. “Rise and shine sleeping beauty. Time to wake up, we are ten minutes away from our appointment.” I looked around, we were at a rest stop. I must have slept at least an hour.  “Get you act together, you buttoned your shirt wrong, your zipper is open and you’re sporting a big boner since at least half an hour.” It sounded stern, but his smile told me he was in a rather good mood. “Shit, you really need to tell me what happened last night!” While he got back into the driver seat it tried take care of my clothes, my hard on went already soft because of the awkward situation. “Oh, and there fell some stuff out your pockets” He handed me back my wallet. “You paid for our coffees if it’s o.k. with you. And You don’t mind if I keep this till after the lunch break?” He showed me a little brown bottle. I just thought “shit”. I didn’t remember taking it with me. I must have grabbed it with my keys this morning…

• 2 weeks later...
Guest vers-jock

Fortunately, the meeting worked out fine and was over quick. So, we headed back to town. Nick was driving, and the car radio played acoustic music indicating that Nick was going through the meeting and the numbers in his head and wouldn’t bother me. I tried to take another little nap, but with my eyes closed my mind wandered back to last night. I was wondering how much of what happened was really a surprise for Jake and how much was a planned for me.  He was obviously more then willing and able to take Greg’s massive cock up his in front of me, the poppers probably helped. The remember look on his face was when Greg entered him, first lust, a brief moment of pain, a deep moan and instantly replaced by a primal hunger as he hit the poppers again and Greg started moving inside him. He looked blissed as he took this huge cock. This huge raw cock. Another hit more hunger in his eyes and he started sucking me of. It made me feel horny yet somewhat disgusted as my buddy Jake got fucked bare like total slut in front of me.

Then Jake pushed the poppers under my nose.  It made me dizzy, yet it made clearly realize how much he wanted, how much he needed that huge bare cock pounding him, …

“Whoa dude”, Nick yelled next to me and I was with my mind was instantly back in the car. “You’ve got another huge boner! You really have to tell me what happened last night!”

• 2 weeks later...
Guest vers-jock

I decided to tell him somewhat the truth to satisfy his curiosity. I told him, that I was out in town with some friends, we got drunk, things got out of hand and Jack got the fuck of his live.

Nick smirked and said something along the lines that he also needs to empty his balls badly while he adjusted his at least semi hard on in his pants. I couldn’t help but stare on his bulge. Nick knew Jack through me and I was pretty sure that Jack had sucked him off at least once, even so neither of them told me anything about it. I personally never had a problem sucking of guys, it was for me part of foreplay. It gave me control in certain ways, a good blow job made guys horny and really horny guys tended to do things they wouldn’t do otherwise. Most bottoms I know appreciate getting a good blow job and are willing to get pounded so much harder afterwards. And there are quiet a few “tops” out there who let you go from blow job, to licking their balls, to a nice rim job and finally the pounding they never knew they needed that badly when you get them all horned up.

But last night was different. I don’t know if it was because of the poppers or because of Greg and the way he treated me. There was no other agenda on my side. no goal, I just wanted to suck his cock, I needed to suck his cock after the first taste. I was so not in control. Even though the huge dick made me gag I wanted it even more.

The car stopped, and I got back to the here and now and I realized I’d probably looked at Nick’s bulge for a while. He leaned over and whispered in my ear “If you keep on staring you have to start sucking.” Then he got out of the car. “Come on, I have plans for the lunch break with your little brown bottle and the new guy in public relations.” He gave me a broad smile and I climbed out of the car trying to hide the fact that I was somewhat hard again.

On the way to the lobby I got a text. And took the phone out of my pocket. Nick said good bye and headed in the direction of his office but not before he gave me a rather hard slap on the ass.

My relationship with Nick is somewhat strange, he knows I’m gay, he is, well, straight-ish. That never stopped us from bragging about our sexual conquests and some flirty banter. But lately it changed somewhat. His flirtation got somewhat more aggressive and my comebacks got somehow weaker. I mean, we usually had this comradery and bro-thing, alpha male bonding… but lately it somehow shifted.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...