The Guy Who Turned Me

Guest vers-jock

*Slow start bare with for the next chapters*

A few years back I was in my mid-twenties, a small-town boy. I have a good enough job, some muscles, a little scruff, and an above average cock. I could have all the guys in town, but there weren’t that many around in the first place and I had my standards.  Other than some eighteen-year-old (or so they claimed) newbies popping up on grinder every now and then, my sex life was rather boring.

Now, at that time my golden rules were as follows:  taking no drugs; fucking only with a condom; and being always the top.  But as I said, my sex life was somewhat boring, and found myself giving thought to giving bottoming another try.  I had tried bottoming twice in my late teens, and had decided against it, and aside from those two less-than-glorious attempts hadn't been fucked.  I wasn’t really ready yet to just head out and take a cock up my ass, but more and more often I scrolled though profiles thinking about getting fucked while I jerked of.  I saw myself as a manly man and tops had to be more masculine than bottoms, so when I pictured someone pounding me, I pictured someone who I thought was manlier than me, more muscles, more scruff, bigger dick, slightly older, more successful.

Late one night while I was flipping through the profiles, somewhat drunk and horny after an evening in town out with friends during which I hadn't had any luck in picking-up a guy to take home.  Then I stumbled over some hot pic from a guy I had never seen around. There was no face and it was standard bathroom mirror selfie, but his body was amazing, hard muscles, some blond scruff and visible outline of a huge cock in his shorts, other pictures showed him working out or in a suit, all showing his bulge prominently, but all with his head blurred in the last picture he was holding a local newspaper from the day before.  His profile said he was in his early thirties and top only and would stay for a couple of days in town.  I was intrigued, that could be the man with whom I could give bottoming another try.  And If it wouldn’t work out no one had to know about it.  There were some guys in town which I fantasized about since I thought about taking a dick up my ass, but I still wanted to keep my manly top-only image to the outside world.

In my flat on the other hand I unbuttoned my trousers to free my hard-on, that I had gotten while I thought about how much of some unknown guys cock I could handle. Then a message popped up from him.

Mr.8Inch, 10.48pm: Hi there! Seams to be a slow evening on here. What are you up to?

TopJohn87, 10.50pm: Hi! It’s always slow here in this town. just got in from an evening with friends. What brings you here?

Mr.8Inch, 10.53pm: This town? Work for a few weeks, maybe a bit longer. Here Online? Looking for nice boy to spent some quality time. Interested?

There I was slightly drunk, incredibly horny and deeply conflicted, there was the guy I fantasized about ready and waiting. But was I ready to take it? Would I like it? Would I like it too much?

Mr.8Inch, 10.58pm: Are you still there? Are you interested or not?

TopJohn87, 10.58pm: what are you into?

Mr.8Inch, 11.00pm: I’m into a lot of things, but we can have a fun time without going overboard, kissing, jerking, blowing each other is fine, but I don’t bottom. Two tops can make it work. You are top only?

TopJohn87, 11.01pm: at least when i’m sober

Mr.8Inch, 11.00pm: That I can work with ;) Grab a beer while we are chatting! Do you have more pictures?

I actually took a beer out of the fridge after I sent him a bathroom selfie showing me with semi hard-on wearing nothing but a jockstrap. The pictures usually visible in my profile were some outdoor pictures of me wearing beach shorts, stuff you could let your friends and family see.

Mr.8Inch, 11.03pm: Nice! Got that beer? Do you have picture of your ass? I can only assume it’s amazing like the rest…

TopJohn87, 11.04pm: got that beer. No, I don’t. Do you have any more pics?

Mr.8Inch, 11.06pm: Good boy! I have a butt pick if you like or some with my cock in action. Are you a good cock-sucker?

He added a picture of a guy my age licking and jerking his huge dick. I was rock hard, emptied the beer can, send him an answer and started jerking staring at the picture.

TopJohn87, 11.09pm: o.k. I guess, I suck cock, usually as foreplay but I never had something this big

TopJohn87, 11.09pm:by the way I meant a picture with your face

Mr.8Inch, 11.09pm: You are probably a natural, but it’s easier to take it up the ass then down the throat. But no pressure, we can have fun either way. We can play a little drinking game if you like ;)

Mr.8Inch, 11.10pm: Sorry, no face pics, comes with the job.

TopJohn87, 11.11: no pressure already on my second beer and I had some drinks before, getting flustered as we speak

TopJohn87, 11.14: still there, I’ve only got one more beer in the fridge

Mr.8Inch, 11.15pm: Than maybe take a break I don’t want you to pass out, I want you to have fun too. How drunk do you have to be to take it up ass?

TopJohn87, 11.17: I’ve never been really fucked

Mr.8Inch, 11.18pm: I see, but you are obviously more than just a bit curious… ever tried poppers?

TopJohn87, 11.20: I’ve been thinking a lot about it lately. No don’t do drugs.

Mr.8Inch, 11.22pm: Believe me some poppers aren’t worse for you then getting drunk as hell and lead to more fun, but it’s up to you. Never had a bottom using them?

TopJohn87, 11.23: Yes

Mr.8Inch, 11.23pm: And what happened with the poppers?

TopJohn87, 11.24: He got spaced out for a moment and then totally cock hungry

Mr.8Inch, 11.25pm: Wouldn’t be that horrible if you would lose some inhibitions and enjoy yourself without getting totally drunk, would it? But as I said, that’s totally up to you.

Mr.8Inch, 11.27pm: By the way I would still be down for just making out and jerking of together, but maybe another day, let’s call it a night. I’ve to get up early tomorrow and I guess we need more time to figure out how we both can have a nice time when we meet. The decision is up to you.

Then he sent me three more pics and logged of. I emptied the second beer got ready for bed. In bed, I looked at the pictures while jerking, the first one had two guys blowing each other, the second had the guy I had seen before licking cock this time he had swallowed nearly the entire dick and had a small brown bottle under his nose. In the meantime, my jerk-off motions got faster and I came excessively looking at the last picture, a muscular man with a short beard in his early thirties laying in total bliss on his back with a huge cock up his ass and a puddle of cum on his abs.

Next morning, I woke up slightly hung over, jerked of again looking at his pictures took a bathroom-mirror selfie wearing a jockstrap showing my ass prominently and send it to him.

A few minutes later I received a message.

Mr.8Inch, 7.25am: Good boy! The picture made my day. Looking forward to our next chat.

Guest vers-jock

Five minute later I received another message from him. A picture of a hot, muscular, dark haired guy dressed in training clothes complete with a base cap giving of a serious bro vibe. With it came a brief explanation: “Met him a year ago, you remind me a bit of him.” Didn’t know what to make of this message and I was late for work anyways, so I didn’t answer.

Shortly after arrived at work I got another message. A picture from the same guy, standard grinder bathroom selfie, nice abs and pecs, a large hard-on barely concealed by shorts. “Sports guy, macho guy, total top.” I really didn’t know what to make of this…

Half an hour later the next message arrived. Another picture of the same guy, again a bathroom mirror selfie but this time he wore a jockstrap, the focus was clearly on his amazing ass, and the picture was really similar to the shot I had taken this morning. I felt some blood rushing to my face and to my cock, and I realized the purpose of the pictures. The message said, “He was also kind of curious and had an amazing ass like you ?

Over the next hours I received a bunch of additional pictures, one every 30 minutes. They were taken over at least a few weeks considering the changing hair and tan.

The first one showed two hard cocks side by side, the message read: “Just comparing, I won by over an inch, but he didn’t seem to mind, he won the next round, shooting his cum further ?

The next one had the sports guy balls deep in some bubble but. “Sorry for the bad angle, I was buys with the other hole.”

The last one had sports guy sucking Mr.8inch’s cock. “As I said, he was curious, he didn’t make it that far when he first tried, but pretty soon he got the hang of it.”

I had to take a break, there was no way I could concentrate on work, I was way to horny, I was heading to the bathroom for a quick jerk of session, texting him on the way:

TopJohn87, 11.23am: Give me a break! I’m at work!

Mr.8Inch, 11.23am: If you don’t like it, I can simply stop.

TopJohn87, 11.23am: The pictures are fine, just as I said I’m working right now and the messages are kind of distracting.

Mr.8Inch, 11.23am: Just don’t look at my messages before you get home ? Let me guess, you are to curious? You know who else was really curious? When do you have lunch break? Quick jerk of session?

He sent another picture of sports bro sucking his cock, obviously take a bit later, he had his shirt of and managed to take more of the cock in his throat this time. Meanwhile I was closed the toilet door behind me and opened my trousers to give my hard on some space.

TopJohn87, 11.23am: Sorry got no lunch break today, have do to it on my own. I’m free at 6.

Mr.8Inch, 11.23am: I’m with you at least, in spirit. That’s me right now. I’m afraid I’m meeting a friend in the late afternoon. May be later.

I looked at the picture of his cock he sent, I never really cared about a guy’s dick so far, but his was amazing, besides the pure size, it looked powerful, veiny, had a big head, even thicker close the base and got framed by slightly trimmed pubes. I really started jerking of at work, thinking about the huge cock of a guy of whom I hadn’t even seen the face yet. That wasn’t like me. I was just totally horny. Hadn’t have sex in a while. I really needed to fuck a guy. I just needed to find a nice ass and fuck it hard. Give it to some twink. Pound a few guys.

I got another picture of sports guys sucking dick he managed an inch more than in the last one. “Tell me, you would like to take his place and suck my cock and I send you some more pictures right now.” Damn it.

TopJohn87, 11.23am: I would.

Mr.8Inch, 11.23am: You would do what?

TopJohn87, 11.23am: I would take his place.

Mr.8Inch, 11.23am: And? ?

TopJohn87, 11.23am: I really want to suck your big fucking cock.

Mr.8Inch, 11.23am: Good boy!

I received a few more pics in rapid succession. The first showed sports dude in the same position as the last one kneeling but this time Mr.8Inch had grabbed him by his hairs and obviously had taken control. The second one had him in a similar position but completely naked and Mr.8Inch was holding a brown bottle under his nose. The third one had him on all fours handling the bottle himself while he took nearly the entire cock. The next one had him laying on his back taking the entire length and the last one showed him dazed and smiling with his abs covered in his own und his mouth covered with Mr.8Inch’s cum. With that image on the screen and in my mind, I came.

Another message came, a tablet of the ass pic I had taken this morning on a tablet screen covered with cum. “So, we did jerk off together after all. I guess your silence means you were busy too? Don’t worry there was nearly three weeks of training till we got to the last picture . By the way, you can call me J. Text me when you are done with work.”

Guest vers-jock

After the episode in the bathroom I managed to put my attention back to work till the end of the shift. The last hour however was less then productive, because while my hunky coworker Nick was strolling through my office telling me about his newest client, I set behind my desk and marveled how I never realized what a nice big bulge he had. Nick was mostly straight, but he was open about the fact that he didn’t mind getting head from a guy when he was in a dry spell. After probably staring for a while to long on his crotch, while he sat in front of me manspreading, I realized he had stopped talking. I looked up and saw his broad grin. He stood up walked behind the desk and turned my chair in his direction. My face was an arm’s length away from his cock and he told me, if I was in need a boys night out he was up for it and I should send him a text. Then he left and I was ready to call it a day.

I send Mr.8Inch aka. J. a message as soon as I left work. Two hour later I hadn’t heard back and while I was looking at the pictures he sent me earlier started to jerk off again thinking how he turned sports guy into a cock sucker.

When I was getting close I got a text. I immediately read it. It was not the one I expected, it was a message from Jake, one of my oldest friends, who was asking if I would like to go out tonight with him and some friends. Jake was an old high-school buddy. He was the first other gay guy I knew and the first guy I fooled around with. Mostly it was him sucking me off, at his home, on the school toilet, in the library, he had thing for public places. Later he got a boyfriend, then left for college and when he came back we got in touch again but just as friends, no benefits involved, so far…

Another hour passed and I still hadn’t heard anything from Mr.8Inch so I decided to take Jake up on his offer and maybe we could build on old memories. Just as I got out of the car in front of the bar I got a message from Mr.8Inch: “Sorry for the delay, was in town and my phone died, I’m meeting a friend right now, I’ll text you later!”

When I got into the bar I saw Jake with three other guys. Two where Alex 1 and Alex 2 a couple, Alex 1 was 23-year-old handy man who was trying to rock the lumberjack look and spent every free hour in the gym, his boyfriend on the other hand was 19 and rather girly. The fourth guy was new, a bit older than the rest of us, muscular, blond, some scruff, … shit. Too late, Jake had seen me. He introduced me to the new guy, his Name was Greg and he was a Tutor while Jake was in college and he just got in town for a project. While I was desperately trying to figure out if Greg was the guy I sent a picture of my ass and whom I told I wanted to suck his giant cock earlier this day, Greg was nothing but nice and charming. Two hours and some drinks later I was almost sorry that Greg wasn’t my Mr.8Inch. He was hot and I was horny and drunk enough to don’t give a shit and the chances that Jake would blow me tonight were rather slim because he was all over Greg.

I headed to the bathroom to take a leak. Half a minute later Greg stood directly beside me at the urinal. I got nervous and even more horny. He smiled at me. “So, you know Jake from high school?” I stared in front of me and just nodded. My dick was starting to get hard. “Then you are probably the one I have to thank for the fact that he’s so good at sucking big cocks.” His smile got bigger and so got my dick. I couldn’t help looking. His dick was the one I had seen in the pics I jerked of to during the last 24 hours and in real life it looked as impressive as in the pictures. I nervously stuffed my half hard erection in my pants and headed to the lavatory.

Greg followed me, standing just a few inches behind me and making eye contact via the mirror. My heart was racing. “Relax, I’m not going to tell your friends about our little chat.” I could feel at least some of the tension leaving my body. He came a little closer and put a hand on my waist. “I’m also not planning on testing if you are drunk enough to take it up your ass - unless you really want me to.” He gave me another big smile. “But there is something else I have in my mind, if you are into it….”

I could feel his hard cock pressing against me, there was no way I would have said no at this moment…

Guest vers-jock

One hour later I was sitting tightly bound to a chair and gagged in Greg’s Motel room. The cable ties were cutting in my skin and the leather of the chair stuck to my skin as was wearing nothing but my shorts. It felt like an eternity since Greg left me bound in the dark room and I was wondering what I have gotten into. Then I heard someone at the door. Two guys entered the still dark room, kissing and feeling each other up. First, I heard Greg’s voice: “Get on your knees and start sucking!” “Yes, sir.” Jake answered while going down on Greg. I heard the zipper and how Jake started slurping down the dick till he gagged. “Good boy, let see if you still can take it all.” I heard how Jake inhaled four times deeply and I smelled some chemical odor flooding the small room. “Yeah, take it!”

Greg switched the light on and I could see Jake swallowing nearly the entire cock with true commitment, sucking, slurping. Jake had his back to me but Greg was looking directly in my eyes and gave me a broad grin. He took off his shirt while Jake was sucking him and then started pushing Jake down further till he chocked. Another hit of poppers and Jake was back on Greg’s monster. Greg tore his shirt off causing him only to stop sucking for a few seconds. “Good boy, you are putting on a great show for our audience.” It obviously took Jake a moment to process what Greg just said. When he tried to move away Greg grabbed him and gave his mouth a hard fuck. “Yeah, it’s time your friends can see for themselves what a slut you are!” When Jake started chocking Greg pulled him up and gave Jake a deep and passionate kiss and pushed his trousers down and started playing with his ass. I just could just stare how only a few feet away from me one big muscular hand kneaded Jakes ass while the other kept him locked in a deep kiss. He didn’t resist, he just moaned slightly when one finger was starting to invade him. I only could wonder if Jake had forgotten what Greg just said to him or if he was really that much of an exhibitionist as Greg told him when he convinced me to watch him and Jake fuck. I always knew Jake was really into sucking me off in public places like bathrooms, changing rooms or even in parks at night, but at that time I thought there were no other options available. Greg told me, that he had fucked Jake a few times, twice in front of other people in a bathhouse and that he knew Jake liked it when other people could see him taking it and that I could help him fulfill a fantasy for Jake, watching him get fucked. I was drunk. I wanted some action. I wanted to see Greg in action, so I was in after two more vodka.

Then he spun Jake around still holding him tight. I met Jake’s gaze. I couldn’t decipher his look, he was a bit scared, a bit bewildered, quite a bit drunk and obviously really turned on. Greg was rubbing his dick against Jake’s ass and jerked his hard cock. “Looks like you are giving an impressive performance. He can see you as the slut you really are, and what he saw made him rock hard.”

It was true, my cock was hard and I found all this somewhat hot. I was still tied and gagged and there was nothing I could do but wonder where this was headed. I thought maybe the two of the would just fuck and then let me go, but I had no Idea how I should react when would see Jake the next time…

Greg gave Jake another big dose of poppers. “You’re such a slut and you made your friend very, very horny. So be a good slut a take care of it.” That said, he pushed Jake down in front of me. In his glassy eyes was no more confusion just hunger and lust as he pulled my hard cock from my underwear and started sucking it like his life depended on it. I had to lie if I’d say I didn’t like it, but it didn’t feel right eighter…

• 2 weeks later...
Guest vers-jock

It was quite surreal. My friend Jake on all fours in front of me while sucking me, like his life depended on it. I was tied to chair in a sparely lit motel room while a guy I barely knew and with whom I had only shared some dirty fantasies and who was obviously more ingrained in my group of friends then I had realized, started lubing up my best friend’s ass.

Greg gave Jake a slap on the ass while he looked me deep in the eyes and smiled fiendishly. “I’ll make you my bitch tonight and your friend is here watch it all happen.” I wasn’t sure if he meant me or Jake, but I had the feeling he said it to the both of us.  

Greg was stroking his cock while he kneeled behind Jake, the lube was now generously applied to both Jake’s hole and Greg’s huge cock. Greg pulled Jake back grabbed him by the throat and gave him a passionate kiss. “You want my cock, don’t you?” Jake nodded while Greg caressed his body. “You really need it, don’t you?” - “Yes, I need it.” Was Jakes quiet answer, while he was grinding his but against Greg’s dick. “Should I get the condoms?”

“Please, just fuck me!” was Jake’s pleading answer. Greg gave Jake another dose of poppers and then handed him the poppers. “You are really a slut, I’ll give you what you need. But don’t forget to take of your friend.”

Jake went back to sucking my still rock-hard cock. He was good but I couldn’t shake the feeling, that it was all so wrong. Greg looked me in the eyes while he was starting to push his bare dick in Jake. I knew he could see my shock. It took him a while to get it even half way inside Jake. The hole time he was talking dirty. “I know you need it bad… You need a real guy to make you feel good… You are going to take the dick and you will lake it… You’ll be a total slut when I’m done with… A cock-hungry, cum-hungry slut.” I couldn’t shake the feeling that Greg was telling me these dirty bits to me, not to Jake. It was all so wrong, it made me feel uncomfortable. Jake winced a little when Greg pushed further. He took another big hit of poppers.

Jake pushed the bottle under my nose with the gag still on I had no choice but to inhale it, at least that’s I later told myself. I was feeling a bit dizzy, a bit, and really horny. My mind went blank. The blowjob felt even more intense than before. Greg really started fucking Jake. There was no more dirty talk, just moaning, grunting. Greg fucked Jake hard, Jake sucked me hard, I remember getting a second hit of poppers maybe a third. My orgasm was intense, it felt like gallons of cum and Jake drank up every drop. He kept on sucking till I strained my bounds, it was all so intense. Greg came loud and deep in Jake, fucking him like a sledgehammer.

Guest vers-jock

A few minutes later I was still trying to wrap my head around what just happened. The fact that I still kind of drunk didn’t help either. I was still sitting gagged on the chair while Jake and Greg were on the bed. Jake was obviously spent and had already fallen asleep as Greg came over and started to untie me. Before he took the gag out he told me to be quiet and follow him. He dragged me in the bathroom and closed the door behind us.

He, still buck naked, grabbed me by my neck and pulled me close and started whispering in my ear. “We should be quiet, Jake has earned himself some sleep. You were amazing, I hope you had some fun too.” I nodded. Greg’s presence was overwhelming, his huge muscular body pressed against mine, his breath in my ear, the odor of sex coming from him. My junk was still hanging out and I could feel the blood rushing back in there. “I saw you were hesitant for a moment, don’t worry Jake and I are both adults and get tested regularly, the bare fuck cum slut talk is just part of the game, it really turns him on, like the poppers.” While he talked he started massaging my neck and his other hand went down my lower back. I could feel that I wasn’t the only one getting hard again. He pressed me against the wall and was starting to knead my ass. “You helped fulfill one of his biggest fantasies, it was so hot. You were so hot.” Greg was breathing down my neck pushing my pants down. “He has another fantasy involving you, maybe we can get to it another time. Jake got you really poppered up earlier, I hope it didn’t mess to much with your head, but it helped to get you in the moment, didn’t it?” His hard on was rubbing against mine. He was biting my ear. “Jake is a good sucker isn’t he. I bet your mouth is amazing too.” He grabbed a poppers bottle from the cabinet and told me to breath in deep and hold it. I was feeling light headed again. Another hit and another hit. My head was swimming.

Guest vers-jock

He started kissing me, well, kissing might not be the right word, he invaded my mouth with his tongue rougly, he spat in my mouth, he grabed my hair, grinded his huge cock againts me. He took control over my entire body while my head was spinning and I was horny like never before. Then it stopped. He turned around and went under the shower. "Just give me a  moment." he said. I just stood there dumbfounded. He was putting on quiet a show, soaping up his musclesa and his ass, jerking his cock. When he was done he came back over to me still dripping wet. He just told me to get on my knees and suck me. I grabbed the poppers but he stopped me. "No poppers this time. I want to see how much you can handle on your own." I started to lick his balls and his shaft and started to jerk him off while i tried to fit the head of his big cock in my mouth without touching it with my teeth. "Good boy, A for effort, but you realy need some guidance." He grabbed my head and started to fuck my face, soon I started to gag, as he got more agressive by the second. My eyes teared up as he continued his assault on my throat. "Keep quiet, don't wake up your buddy Jake. Fuck, I'm gonna cum soon. You want it, don't you? Yor are so ready to become my cumslut. Just keep your mouth open, and drink it all up." He kept jerking himself vigorously. I felt a strange sense of satisfaction when his first drips of cum hit my face. I licked the cum from my lips and I swallowed down every bit as he directed my mouth to clean up his cock. He pulled me and looked me in the eyes. "Shit, that was hot. I'm really curious how far I can push you during the next few weeks." Greg grabbed a white jockstrap and blue football pants out of a bag and handed it to me. "I hope you didn't have plans for tommorow night, because now you have. I'll get you at nine and wear these." With these words he shoved me out of the door, then he gave me another aggressive kiss. He slipped the bottle of poppers in my pocket ans whispered in my ear to use it when I jerk of off and to send him pics. With these words he closed the door and stumbled onto the streets with cum on cloth and in my stomach, a sore throat an a raging hard on.