Cumdump motel in PS

phukhole

So I'm in desperate need of a wild, no loads refused, take every cock night.  I usually hit the resorts when I'm in that mood and take whatever load I can get there, but I'm thinking I'd like to try an open door hotel scene - post on BBRT, here, CL, nastykinkpigs, etc and see how many fuckers I can get in me.  The problem with resorts is they charge you to cum in, which limits my responses (and sometimes they are at the other resorts instead of whichever one I'm at).  Plus, I kinda like guys on the DL, married guys, bi guys, horned up truckers, whatever - just shoot your seed in me after you pound my hole.

Question is:  what motel is good for such a thing. Needs to have parking and external access.  There's the Dunes in LA, which is kinda known for that, but what's a place in PS?  C'mon guys, help a cumdump out....