If indeed this is the flu, how long does it last?

sse4me

Dang, I know I took three loads from a guy who said he was going to charge me up, but others have said that too, and tests indicated they'd failed or were lying. But a couple of days ago.... Well.... So, if this is the fuck flu, how long does it last? Not that I don't want to feel the full effects of what I've had coming and fully deserve.... I want to experience the flu, if this indeed it, as a reward for finally converting. I know that some of you guys never had the flu, others had it for a day and some suffered for 2 weeks, including needing hospitalization. I'm just looking for my just consequences,

If this isn't the fuck flu, then geesh, what in the hell is it, and when will the flu actually hit my asshole?

First of all....if you are converting.....I hope your experience is what you hoped for.   My own conversion symptoms lasted about 15 days---from the first night sweat until I was largely symptom free.   A number of days were pretty bad, but not debilitating to the point of preventing work or other life's obligations.  And, other than a couple days, I remained sexually active the entire time.   At about day 5 I did go to a doc and that is when I tested POZ (not a surprise).

As you mentioned, everyone's experience is somewhat different.  But you should be nearing the point when you can test and be certain.   

Well, you have really answered your own question as best as can be answered. Some never experience the fuk flu at all and some for a day or two and some for as much as a month or more, it all depends on the strength of your immune system and it's ability in and duration of time it can hold out in the fight of trying to kill off the virus, before it finally has to give up and let it progress. Each individual is different as to the length and duration of the fight for control of your system. Hope you enjoy the ride though, even though it may be just the real flu and not the fuk flu, but if the guy was viral, betting you are on your way to conversion.

When I got the fuc flu it was about eight weeks after a multiple seeding session with a poz BBC.  I dropped about 20#, could not keep food down and barely able to work.  It lasted about a month, at the end of the month after multiple tests, the doctor said let's test for HIV.   Three days later I got the call and said you need to come in the office.  We all know what the result was -- membership in the POZ frat.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, sse4me said:

Thanks for the replies. I'll have to ride it out and then tested again to find out for sure.

Hi   How about hooking up with this guy again and getting some more loads in your sweet ass? You must have enjoyed it so why not keep doing it?

• Like 1

The variable experiences of seroconversion illness are my biggest worry.Can't really predict how my body will react to the hostile takeover of the virus,but don't want any half assed efforts on my part either.Bottoming for a man in the throes of seroconversion with fever nigtsweats and all  makes it pretty sure the pathway for the virus will be travelled into me.Get hard just thinking about it!Once that becomes a reality I will deal with it,but still apprehensive.

• Upvote 1

cman54 wrote:  How about hooking up with this guy again and getting some more loads in your sweet ass? You must have enjoyed it so why not keep doing it?

I'm feeling better and the guys has been over two times to re-breed my hole, just in case I wasn't converting. I plan on getting tested in another couple of weeks.

• Like 1

• 2 years later...