PART 1

Wayne had saved me from mental blow out because of my divorce.  He went well beyond his job as my boss.  He was single and as far as I knew had never become involved in an underling’s private life as he did mine.  He got me out of my sullen and angry mood.  He got to be a very good friend who just happened to be my boss.  I trusted him totally.

I now believe and understand that Wayne did what he did for selfish reasons which were unclear over the months that he spent working on me.  First, he didn’t want to have to fire an excellent employee such as I was.  I was always at work early and left late.  I wasn’t a brown noser; I believed in committing totally to my employer.  Second, Wayne had decided to move my life in a different direction after my divorce.  He told me later that it was seemingly small innocuous remarks that I made that made up his mind.

So, that’s a digest version of background about how I got started on my metamorphosis.  But, when the real change took place was just over a year later.  There was a national holiday on Monday.  Late on Thursday, Wayne called a total staff meeting.  We crowded into the multipurpose room.  Wayne rushed in at the last minute and told everyone that they had exactly fifteen minutes to re-record their voice mail to reflect the office was closed as of today and would re-open on Tuesday.  He then shouted for everyone to scatter and get the hell out.  That was typical Wayne.  Always giving his staff such super presents.

Of course, he stopped by my office and told me that the two of us were going out to drink the night away.  And, we did.  I ended up crashing at his condo waking up at ten o’clock in his spare bedroom to a hangover.  Wayne seemed to be fine.  He fixed me an old family recipe to recoup my steadiness.  It was nasty.  I still had some residual feeling which wouldn’t do.  Wayne fixed a second brew for me and with much protest I drank it.

This stuff was so nasty tasting.  And, the worst side effect was that I ended up with diarrhoea.  Something that I found out later was that Wayne had given me a preparation used for people who are going to get a colonoscopy.  This was only the beginning of my new experiences and life.

Wayne insisted I stay with him until I felt better.  He refused to let me leave.  So, stay I did and gradually began to feel better.  About four, Wayne said he had a surprise for me.  He had planned an excellent easy night for us, but he wanted to be sure that I was ready.  He told me that he had a vitamin supplement shot that worked wonders for him and thought it would help me now.

I consented and watched as he got his supplement and prepared for injecting me.  I was in awe with the process.  He carefully mixed the white powder with sterile water and made sure it was dissolved.  Then, he wrapped a tourniquet around my arm, inserted the point, and plunged.

When he had finished the plunge, Wayne released the tourniquet.  BAM!  A tsunami of warmth and a rush sped through my body.  I know my eyes popped out.  I coughed about a half dozen times.  My head spun.  My heart beat wildly.  Wayne helped me to get to the guest bed where I lay down.  I felt as if I could leap the tallest building and run a marathon.  I forgot all about my hangover and diarrhoea.

This was when Wayne began talking to me about our evening.  He told me that he was taking me to a very special place tonight where I would be very popular if not the star attraction for the night.  He would tell me that he knew I wanted to go with him and to do whatever he told me to do.  Then, he would ask me if I wanted to go with him and do as he said to do.  I said that I would go and follow his directions.  Over and over and over Wayne kept up this line of telling me and then asking me.  I didn’t realize the significance of the repetition.

He finally told me that I had to convince him that I was serious.  To convince him, I had to beg him to let me go with him.  At first, I didn’t.  Then, I began half-heartedly begging soon upping the ante I began begging him almost to a hysterical level.  Wayne then began the same process of moulding my mind into taking his vitamin supplement.  Without hesitation, I agreed eventually.

Wayne stood in front of me as I lay on the bed.  He smiled as he calmed me.  Then, he reached up and pulled his wife beater over his head tossing it behind him.  He unsnapped his shorts and slid the zipper down on his shorts.  He slid his shorts down to the floor and stepped out of them straightening up when he finished.  His actions were so surreal. 

I saw Wayne clearly but my fog-bound brain didn’t quite process what was happening.  Here was my boss totally naked in front of me.  I saw his 6-foot 4-inch body that was covered with dark hair everywhere.  The two dark pink areolae peeked out of the thick dark nest of hair.  He probably weighed 200 pounds but not an ounce of fat on him.  He was muscled but not overly done.  My eyes finally lowered down and saw his immense uncut cock gently wavering in front of him.  There was a huge wetness seeping out of his foreskin.

I stared at his cock as if hypnotized.  Minutes passed as I stared at his cock as it continued to gently sway and began to grow thicker and reach itself outward and upward.  There was a huge vein that travelled down the top of his cock.  I was spell bound by the size.  Larger and larger his cock grew stretching the foreskin and peeling it backwards allowing the seeping pre-cum to more freely ooze out of his piss slit.

My body began to move up from the bed.  I stood on the floor making sure to steady myself.  My hands reached down grasping my t-shirt and pulled it over my head.  I dropped it on the floor.  I then removed my shorts as Wayne had done.  Now, I stood totally naked as Wayne.  I looked at him and then back down at his bloated cock.

I knelt on the floor and stared at the fat cock in front of me.  My hand reached out and gently grasped his cock.  It felt like fire.  I stared at it as pre-cum flowed easily out of his piss slit.  It formed a huge globule at the tip.  My head moved forward to closely look at the slit.  As I neared this behemoth, my mouth opened swallowing with difficulty the head of Wayne’s warm cock.

I’ve always been straight.  I’ve never had a thought of being gay.  Never.  But, here I was now with another man’s cock in my mouth.  I had not been coerced or threatened into doing this.  I had done it on my own and without encouragement.  I suckled the cock in my mouth and began licking and swallowing the pre-cum.  More and more I moved Wayne’s cock deeper into my mouth where I learned how to worship such a gift.  As much as I tried, I never succeeded in getting the entire 9 ½ inches in my mouth.  I settled on taking as much as I could and began exploring this new sensation.

Wayne let me feast on his cock and pre-cum for a very long time.  He at long last put his hands on either side of my head and began to slowly face fuck me.  As much as I had enjoyed sucking Wayne’s cock, I found that I also enjoyed him face fucking me.  He was good at doing it.  I looked upward into his face that looked down at me.  He smiled.  I moaned a long signal of pleasure and contentment.  I suddenly realized at the end of my moan that I was enjoying myself immensely.  I reached for my cock finding it shrivelled to almost nothing and no matter what I did it refused to get hard.  I returned my focus to Wayne’s cock.

I feasted more on Wayne’s cock as he face fucked me.  There was no hurry in what he did.  I let him feed me as I tasted his nectar now draining into my mouth in abundance.  Then, without a warning, Wayne stopped and pulled his cock from my mouth.  I tried to protest, but Wayne was firm.

He told me to follow him.  We walked to his bed room.  He threw all the covers off the bed.  He told me to lay on the bed on my back and at the edge.  I did so.  He grabbed behind my knees and pulled my legs up.  He told me to grab them and hold them.  I did.  Wayne then opened a drawer on his nightstand and took out a medium-size looking syringe that didn’t have a point.  He gently coaxed the full length of it inside my ass.

“I’m going to inject you with some lube.  You’re going to enjoy this almost as much as I am,” Wayne said as he began to fill my ass with lube.

I felt the container gently easing out of my ass.  Wayne looked down at me and smiled.  I smiled back not knowing what was going to happen.  I just knew in my muddled mind I believed Wayne when he told me that I was going to enjoy myself.

Wayne set the empty syringe on the nightstand.  He reached up grabbing my right leg with his left hand.  He moved his cock with his right hand so that his gooey piss slit was pressing against my ass hole.  He pressed in to secure his position as his right hand now grabbed my left leg.  He looked down at my face and smiled whereupon I smiled back at him.

“It’s show time,” Wayne quietly said grasping my legs with a vise-like grip.  In three fast and swift strokes, he plunged his hard cock balls deep inside my ass which now raged on fire. 

My eyes bugged out as a huge gasp of air was sucked into my lungs.  My body tensed from the shock of the entry of his massive cock.  My sphincter was ripped open as was my lining.  Wayne held my legs as I began to struggle to get away from him letting loose a primal scream of agony at which Wayne shoved a pillow over my face.  The intolerable pain sped through my body like lightning firing off every nerve ending.

He held his fully buried engorged pipe in my ass for a couple of minutes but what seemed like hours until at some point he slowly began to pull his staff of manhood out of my ass easing my pain sort of.  I took the time to inhale great quantities of air while I whined and yelped.  Then, as the head of his colossus reached my sphincter, he stopped and began slowly edging his powerful shaft back inside me.  Pain returned again but not as badly as the first time.  The pain was different in many ways, and I coped with this new entry.

My head thrashed back and forth as once more Wayne began to fill me.  I could sense every inch that invaded me.  I reached up and grabbed onto his forearms holding them tightly for some unspoken assurance.  My whines morphed into whimpers.  I turned to face him when I felt his crotch hair began to mash into my ass cheek.  Five more times Wayne slowly withdrew his leviathan from my ass and returned it fully inside me.  Each time my whimpering lessened.  On the fifth inward stroke, my eyes rolled backward into my head as I moaned the pleasure that I felt.

“Look at me,” Wayne commanded which I did.  “Beg me to fuck you.  Beg me to fill your ass with my cock.  Beg me to fuck your no longer virgin ass and fill you with my cum load.  BEG ME TO MAKE YOU CRAVE CUM FROM ANY COCK!”

My head was spinning as I heard his commands.  Several minutes later I began to beg without any spirit.  Wayne and I looked at each other knowing that my words meant nothing.  I continued to beg as Wayne slowly eased his mammoth cock in and out of my ass which burned less and had no pain.  The more I felt his cock now gliding in and out of my hole the hungrier I became to feel his blockbuster causing my words to become sincerer and then desperately earnest. 

I felt the power of Wayne’s major leaguer going in and out of my ass demanding my attention and obedience.  Wayne began a faster pace of in and out of my ass.  As I looked at him through my drug-glazed eyes, my body began screaming for more.  His vitamin supplement now ordered me to join in this race to the finish.  I gripped Wayne’s forearm now tighter as he began to shake and jar my body with each inward slam.

“Fuck me.  Please, fuck me.  Fuck me harder.  Give me your cock deeper,” I heard come out of my mouth.  “Fuck me harder!  Make my ass yours!  Shove that cock deep in me!  Please, fuck me harder!  I NEED YOUR CUM IN ME!  FUCK ME, WAYNE, FUCK ME!”

My teeth were rattling from how hard Wayne was now drilling me.  The pain was different this time:  It was all beautiful, and I couldn’t hurt enough.  The sound of Wayne’s body slapping into mine filled my ears as did the sloshing sound that he had created from this memorable fuck.  Sweat dripped off him now and onto me.  I loved the feeling and knew I had to have more.  My throat let loose a guttural moan from my primeval ancestors, “AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!”

Wayne shoved his blood engorged gargantuan fuck stick deep in my ass unleashing a torrent of cum that raced through his urethra flooding my ass.  My senses were so acute and on high alert that I actually felt at the moment that I could taste his gooey deposit.  I felt his cock throbbing again and again and again as more of his slippery swimmers gushed into my ass spreading themselves out and coating everything in sight.  Wayne was holding me so tight now it almost hurt . . . and I didn’t want him to let go.

But, in the end, we both finally began to edge down from our high.  Never had I ever experienced such a feeling.  I knew I wanted more; I had to have more.  Even if it meant I had to beg to get it.

Wayne relaxed his grip on me letting my legs lower down as he pulled his now spongy and near deflated cum delivery pipe from my ass.  I set my legs down on the floor as he took a step back.  He motioned me to scoot up onto the bed, then, to flip over.  I obeyed.  He climbed up on the bed with me pushing his breeding stick back into my ass and laid on top of me settling himself.

The night had just begun.  What a boss.

• Like 25
  • Upvote 25

16 hours ago, expdbijock35 said:

so fucking hot man.....I would love to read more of the story....I never got fucked by my boss but I have been fucked very similar by my lawyer.....he gave me T&G and then made me beg for him to fuck my ass with his big fat juicy Latino cock

Ok, let's have all the jokes about being screwed by your lawyer, but this time was different because [fill in the blank].

(And having practiced law at a time when writing was done with quill pens, I've likely heard most of the jokes....)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...
14 hours ago, Bottompeach said:

Hi great story. But can I read the part 2?? I’ve been surfing every where and I couldn’t find it. Can someone help?

The author appears to have decided in January 2018 that he couldn't finish the stories he had started. Look at "Stories," dated January 22, 2018 and posted here in the Chem Sex Fiction forum.

1 hour ago, ejaculaTe said:

The author appears to have decided in January 2018 that he couldn't finish the stories he had started. Look at "Stories," dated January 22, 2018 and posted here in the Chem Sex Fiction forum.

Ahh that’s too bad. It’s a great story though. Thanks for responding through my thread