16 hours ago, Bottompeach said:

Ahh that’s too bad. It’s a great story though. Thanks for responding through my thread

I too really liked this story and found the concept very hoT and a bit different in terms of the characters - and yeah, I really hoped this one would continue too! However, sometimes  you get pulled away, or the ideas dry up or you're just not getting out of it what you hoped as an author I suppose...

• 3 months later...
Guest takingdeepanal
On 10/11/2020 at 12:03 PM, versmetropig said:

I too really liked this story and found the concept very hoT and a bit different in terms of the characters - and yeah, I really hoped this one would continue too! However, sometimes  you get pulled away, or the ideas dry up or you're just not getting out of it what you hoped as an author I suppose...

Wish YOU were my boss in RL.

• 2 years later...
On 10/11/2020 at 12:03 PM, versmetropig said:

I'd worK eXTremely fuCKInG hard for a bonus if you were my RL boss ...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

20 hours ago, TaKinGDeePanal said:

I'd worK eXTremely fuCKInG hard for a bonus if you were my RL boss ...

It takes exceptional drive and creativiTy to impress me, but I'm more than sure that you'd be extra recepTive to that @TaKinGDeePanal.

You know, now that I see this story bumped - AND that the original author has left and is willing to let someone else finish his story, I've been thinking all day that I may contact the moderators and see if I may be allowed to finish it. It'd be fun to do erotic fiction rather than the actual events I recount from my sex diary in my blog on this site.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, versmetropig said:

It takes exceptional drive and creativiTy to impress me, but I'm more than sure that you'd be extra recepTive to that @TaKinGDeePanal.

You know, now that I see this story bumped - AND that the original author has left and is willing to let someone else finish his story, I've been thinking all day that I may contact the moderators and see if I may be allowed to finish it. It'd be fun to do erotic fiction rather than the actual events I recount from my sex diary in my blog on this site.

What was a dang good piece of writing can only be improved with your input, @versmetropig ...

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1